- Text Size +

Sarah stalked the maintenance corridor of the ship, the hiss of the steam vents clouding her path. Most starships in the galaxy had small maintenance vents for repair and janitorial droids to use, tunnels which were very convenient for a human sized mercenary and assassin like herself. They’d be dangerous for most people, the maintenance droids were around the size of a garbage truck, and they had pest control lasers and claws meant to exterminate unwanted stowaways common on starships which were about human sized, the galactic equivalent of rats and roaches. Luckily, most of those pests weren’t as smart as a human, and Sarah almost casually stabbed her wrist mounted claw through the casing of one as it passed, causing it to spark briefly and come to a halt.

At seven feet tall, with spliced genes, and one of the galaxy’s best designed battlesuits, Sarah would have been an impressive sight on earth. In space though? Humans were small, comically so by galactic standards. Sarah had turned that to her advantage, using stealth and deadly poisons to become one of the galaxy’s highest paid killers, and despite her relatively diminutive size she commanded respect from some of the most terrifying warlords, gangsters, and despots in the universe.

Or had, anyway. The mission on earth had been a failure, and worse yet Zeph, her best friend and business partner, had forced her to go and see her parents for the first time since she’d been abducted in her teen years.

The meeting had been… odd. She’d spent years burying thoughts of her mom and dad, telling herself they’d be happier not knowing what had happened to her, that they’d be happier not knowing about what the universe was like… The Aelmari had made at least some of it easier, her parents no longer found aliens novel by the time she’d arrived, and they hadn’t even blinked twice when she’d explained that her best friend and business partner, Zeph, was two hundred feet tall and looked like a demon.

It had been quite a sight, her father, the pudgy late middle aged car salesman, shaking hands, fingers, with Zeph as she’d bent down to talk to them. Her parents hadn’t stopped telling her how proud they were of her owning her own starship, how she had the real pioneer spirit for making her way in the galaxy at such a small size…

Despite her tearful confession about being a galactic hitwoman her parents didn’t seem to quite get it, and she wasn’t sure if they were deliberately misunderstanding her or not. Her dad had seemed convinced she was something more like Han Solo or Flash Gordon, congratulating her on her space adventures…

“Sarah,” he’d said when she’d finally gathered the courage to leave Earth again, “I trust that you made the best decisions you could, and your mother and I… we’ll always love you, no matter what’s happening out there in the stars.”

She couldn’t bring herself to go back to murder-for-hire after that, and she fought down a curse against her father, against Zeph, and even herself, for letting those words crack her cold heart.

She’d reasoned there had to be a way to make money on the side of angels, but it had been a rough few months. The level of equipment she was used to required a high income, and while she and Zeph had occasionally stumbled across a wealthy system with bounties out for criminals, the amount of money that the right side of the law paid for her kind of work didn’t come close to what the wrong side did.

And then there were these “charity” jobs. Zeph had taken full advantage of her sudden conscience to suggest they help the less fortunate, protecting the weak, the needy, something she’d always wanted Sarah to try but which the assassin had been too callous to entertain.

“Damnit Zeph,” she muttered, peering out into the galley of the slaver’s ship, “you just had to pick a slaver ship full of Medusans to liberate…”

The four green skinned alien women hissed to one another in their own language, laughing at shared jokes as they lounged around a table displaying a holographic display. It showed a Glalan, a catlike species Sarah knew well, attempting to engage an Aelmari executioner in personal combat. Sarah frowned, letting her eyes linger on it a moment. She personally thought the Glalans were a stupid species, and seeing one attempt to take on an Aelmari just confirmed it for her.

One of the green skinned women suddenly sat up, her black eyes going wide and her tendrilled hair snapping to attention as she sniffed the air. The others joined her, and soon they were all gazing towards the far wall, where Sarah hid in the shadows of the maintenance tunnel.

Sarah cursed Zeph again, Medusans were relatively small by galactic standards, most of them were only around sixty to seventy feet tall, but as those snakelike tongues raced across their lips Sarah was very keenly aware of how easily she’d slip down one of their throats. This was a species she had some experience with, and she knew firsthand how much they apparently loved the smell and taste of humans. Unconsciously she extended her wrist mounted claw from it’s housing.

“Something smellsss good,” one hissed eagerly.

“Iss the captain cooking food?” another asked.

“No,” a third said, gazing towards the wall, “It’ss ssomething fressh! Alive!”

The four aliens walked together towards the maintenance tunnel. Sarah looked around for a good hiding space and saw nothing, the tunnels were smooth, and it was a long straightaway to the next turn, one she’d never manage to clear before they reached her.

“What’ss that?” a black eye spied her as a face filled the hole.

“Grab it!” one hissed, “before it getss away!”

Sarah’s eyes went wide as a long pink tongue half as thick as her waist shot out of the gap towards her. She lashed out with the claw just as it got within reach, causing the green skinned giantess to hiss in pain. The tongue hurled back into it’s owners mouth with a snapping sound.

Sarah turned to run, sprinting back down the maintenance tunnel as the aliens called for her angrily. They knew she was here now, and Medusans were naturally resistant to her poison of choice. She would have taken several with her as backups, but poisons that could incapacitate a hundred foot being weren’t cheap. With her income being reduced these days she only coated her claw in one toxin, instead of her preferred four.

“Zeph,” she thought through their private neuronet, “things have taken a turn for the worse, can I get an extraction?”

“No can do,” the red skinned alien said, “If I decloak that freighter is going to blast the ship to pieces. Are things really that bad?”

“It’s all Medusans,” she said, “and they’ve spotted me.”

“Can’t you just… kill them?” Zeph inquired slowly. Despite her fearsome appearance Zeph was very squeamish about violence, most of her people were.

“I’ve had to cut some corners lately,” Sarah responded, sprinting down the maintenance tunnel, “Instead of carrying poison to kill one hundred percent of what I might encounter I only carry what works for maybe ninety five percent of the galaxy, and Medusans are the blind spot.” She heard hissing echoing down the tunnel and then the click as various tunnel droids were being activated. “If I go out there, I’ll be able to cut them up a bit, but unless I get really lucky I’m going to end up as dinner.”

“I think it’s time to ask for some help,” Zeph said solemnly.

“HELP!?” Sarah sent back angrily, “Zeph, this is the Procyon system, who do you think is going to give a flying fuck about a slaver ship here? The Aelmari don’t visit this sector! The only authority is the casino owners, and they won’t come after anything that can shoot back.”

“I’m checking the ship traffic now,” Zeph said urgently, “Oh! Someone came into the system using a dimensional drive, and there are Aelmari on the passenger manifest!”

Sarah rolled her eyes, “Zeph, you know if we contact the Aelmari they’ll never stop bugging me about living on their worldships, right?”

“Well the Medusans are currently bugging you about joining them for dinner,” Zeph retorted, “Do you want me to try to patch you through to them?”

Shaerra, Worldship Matriarch, was relaxing in a simulated hot spring in her quarters. She smiled, looking out the viewport at Earth, her planet, THEIR planet... Brandon and Tricia, her personal bio-trophies and humans, relaxed alongside her, their tiny forms sidled up to her massive blue skin.

She sighed as a message came in from Maeve, her second in command.

“I’m going to broadcast this aloud,” she said for the benefit of her humans.

Brandon rolled his eyes and Tricia just scowled. She’d treated them a lot like pets when she’d first snatched them off earth, but the pair had quickly become trusted confidants and advisors on anything related to human affairs, and increasingly other galactic matters. They weren’t any happier about being disturbed at rest than she was.

“Shaerra,” Maeve began, “We have a third party neuronet transmission coming in requesting Aelmari leadership.

“Third party neuronet?” Shaerra muttered, “Stolen technology, whoever this is has got to be rich and unscrupulous.”

“Well put them through,” Tricia sighed, “I’m already annoyed, we might as well see what they want.”

“Is this the Aelmari leader?” a female voice called.

“This is Shaerra, worldship matriarch,” she said, “in attendance with my human… advisors. What do you want?”

“This is Sarah Maxwell, you might know me as the universe’s best assassin.”

Shaerra pursed her lips and looked down into the massive spring at her humans. Both of them recognized the name, she’d done her best to keep them in the loop on various events in the galaxy, and they were very familiar with the mysterious human woman who had become entangled in certain Aelmari, Human, and Glalan, diplomatic and military efforts.

“Sarah,” Brandon said, “you must understand that Shaerra is a very important member of her species.”

“Brandon,” the matriarch protested, “you don’t need to-“

“Quiet,” Tricia snapped at the blue giantess, “you need to maintain a certain air with these scoundrels.”

“Well no shit, I’m guessing this is Brandon? That little limey fuck that weaseled his way into being the most powerful human in the galaxy?”

“Weaseled?!” Brandon snapped, “I got kidnapped-“

Shaerra gave him a concerned look.

“Adopted,” he said with a sigh, “Sarah, what can we do for you?”

“I’m stranded on a slave ship in orbit over Procyon,” she said, “My friend Zeph seems to think a few of your people are in system, and from what I’ve heard Aelmari aren’t fond of slavers. I’ll beam you the coordinates, you send your blueskins in to blow this crew to atoms and-“

“Not so fast,” Tricia said, wading in the water closer to Shaerra’s knee. Crawling “ashore” she stood upright on the soft blue island and placed her hands on her hips, “Now listen here Sarah,” the woman snapped up at Shaerra’s face, “You want our help? Well, the Aelmari are done playing good cop for free!”

“W-We are?” Shaerra asked nervously.

Brandon held up a hand, “What my wonderful fiancé Trish is trying to say-“

“You got engaged!?” Shaerra asked excitedly.

“You’re the firs to know, I promise,” Brandon said, “Continuing on, what Trish is trying to say is that you are a notorious mercenary Sarah. We can certainly send our assets in that system to your aid, but are you willing to do a few things for us in exchange?”

“Not even a year of Earth contact and you’ve already ruined the Aelmari,” Sarah sent back, “Fine, Zeph and I are yours, just send your people to this ship.”

“Send the coordinates,” Shaerra said neutrally, staring down at her humans.

After a moment the hot spring bubbling stopped, and her two humans gazed up at her form curiously.

“What do you want her to do for us exactly?” Shaerra asked, “The Mission was originally meant for tiny species, but we’ve tried to extend that to any species that can’t defend itself… I understand that slavers are not well regarded by most humans either?”

“If I recall from Mr. Arnett’s first encounter with her,” Brandon said, swimming up to join Tricia on the blue giant’s knee, “she knows the location of potential lost human populations. If we save her, I think it’s a fair trade for her to lead us to them.”

Shaerra mulled it over, human thought process was still somewhat strange to her, but this made sense. This human mercenary, even if she refused adoption and integration, could prove a useful tool.

“Now,” Brandon said with a smile, “What assets do we have in this Procyon system? I’m still trying to get up to speed, but that’s some kind of recreational sector, right?”

“Gambling mostly,” Trish said, “Some prostitution, but not a lot of rougher stuff going on. The criminals running the place don’t like anything upsetting their rich customers.”

“Ugh,” Brandon muttered with a grimace, “who do we have there?”

“Two scouts,” Shaerra said with a smile, “take a guess which two.”

Brandon sighed, “The pair of rogues and their hangers on?”

“I don’t really consider Isstvell and Lyrei to be rogue Aelmari,” Shaerra said thoughtfully, “They’re still very committed to The Mission, they just have a… differing interpretation.”

“Let’s discuss it later,” Tricia said, “this was supposed to be our holiday… as much as you can have one with holograms on a worldship.” Her face brightened, “Shaerra, do that thing I asked you to do!”

“What?” Brandon asked with a laugh, looking back and forth between the giant blue elf and his fiancé.

“She wants to do a sort of roleplay,” Shaerra said with a sigh.

“Come on!” Trish begged, “it’ll be fun!”

Shaerra smirked, then with one hand swiped the two humans out of the water, causing Brandon to shout with surprise. Squeezing them slightly she brought them up to her face, causing her eyes to glow a menacing red color, something she thought silly but which Tricia had insisted on.

“Now my pathetic human slaves,” she said in a distorted voice, “You will participate in my forced human breeding project!”

“Yes!” Tricia hissed excitedly.

“Damn,” Clara muttered, watching the roulette wheel bring up another losing number for her, “I just don’t have any luck…”

Jim was snuggly nestled between her breasts, and she wore a shining blue dress that stopped just at her ankles. It gave Jim some satisfaction to see that Clara had apparently modeled her formalwear after their mental “prom night,” and he’d had the replicators make him a tuxedo to match.

The casino floor could have been something out of Las Vegas, not that Jim had ever been, but it was what movies had led him to expect. Bawdy patrons trying their luck at various gambling machines, shouts of joy at wins, the occasional sigh at a loss. Some of the games he saw could have fit right in on Earth, roulette wheels and what looked like slot machines mostly, there was something that looked like a card game but Jim didn’t recognize the alien symbols, and the translation nanites weren’t helping.

Like most planets in the galaxy it was mostly females, and mostly in the hundred foot range, with a few taller or smaller, but all of them towering over the tiny human riding snugly in Clara’s cleavage. A few of those aliens had looked jealously at him, and more than one had shot him a smile and a wink. There were more males here than on most of the planets he visited, but they were still far outnumbered.

Clara had asked if he wanted to ride in one of the golden cages from their mars adventure, but he’d declined. Sitting between her pillowy breasts he felt he’d made the right decision, the occasionally jiggle as Clara bent down to roll dice or spin a wheel sending him slightly deeper into the soft prison.

“I’m afraid you lose the bet Miss,” a wolf eared alien said with a small smirk. She towered over Clara, nearly as tall as Lyrei or Isstvell, and had some sharply canine features in the same places Clara’s catlike ones existed, a bushy grey tail with streaks of black wagged happily as Clara paid out her bet.

“She’s from Glalan Mu,” Clara explained quietly, “she’s giving us trouble because she’s still mad her people lost the war.”

“Regardless of my opinion on your cowardly and despicable people,” The wolfen girl said, “the wheel spins how it spins.” She grinned, “would you care to place another bet, Miss?”

“I think she’s done,” Jim called out, and although she scowled, Clara nodded.

“You’re one of those humans everyone’s been talking about?” The wolf said suddenly, her yellow eyes regarding him casually. “They say you threw off two invasions from the cats, and even embarrassed Telara herself?”

“We had some help,” Jim said, not sure what else to say.

The wolf shrugged, “Maybe, but everyone on Mu was toasting your species for a week, and you’re so cute too…” She glanced up at Clara distastefully, “if this cat is boring you, just call security and we’ll make sure you have a good time.” She winked one more time at Jim, ignoring Clara’s fuming expression.

“Can you believe that?” Clara muttered angrily as she carried him into their group suite. “First, she takes my money, then she’s trying to steal you right in front of me!”

“I’m pretty sure she was just messing with your head Clara,” he laughed. “Besides, you know I’m more of a cat person than a dog person anyways.”

“You know I don’t like being compared to those earth pets,” she said, her face softening.

They took a minute to enjoy the view out the large window. Isstvell and Lyrei had given Elara access to an Aelmari bank account to pay for their stay, and she’d decided to spend big. They were near the top floor of a massive skyscraper, towering over anything on earth, a vast neon lit cityscape below them advertising more casinos than Jim was sure existed on the entirety of Earth.

“I do believe the blueskins and our pet clone will be at that concert for some time,” Clara said, a grin coming over her features, “I’d like to make one last bet for the day.” She set him on a small table and walked to a replicator to put in information, a second later a very earth-looking coin appeared in her hand, albeit one the size of a sewer cover.

“A coin flip?” Jim asked as the giant catgirl sauntered back over to him. “Sure, what are the stakes?”

“If I win, you’re going inside me,” she said with a wicked grin. She started sliding the dress off, letting it fall to the floor. She stood before him in a simple set of white underwear, her pink tail swishing behind her eagerly.

“A-and if I win?” he asked nervously.

“You’re still going in,” Clara said, “but I’ll let you choose how.”

 He gulped, “heads,” he shouted.

The giant catgirl winked at him, then flipped the giant coin. There was a clattering sound as it landed on the table, and Jim hesitantly walked towards it.

“Tails,” Clara said with a smirk, “how appropriate.”

Jim looked up at her, then turned and sprinted as fast as he could down the table. The couch was close, he could jump to it and-

Her fingers curled around him, tripping him and causing him to tumble as she grabbed him up. Her fist coiled tightly around him, and he heard giggling as he was brought up to her giant face. Her catlike ears twitched once as she licked her lips. She carried him into the room the two of them shared, and while there was a human sized bed they’d replicated up for him sitting on one end table he hadn’t once used it in the two weeks since they’d arrived. Clara seemed happy to provide him with alternative sleeping arrangements.

“Strip for me,” she said, setting him on the bed while she walked over to a suitcase, laying on the floor. He nervously followed her instructions, the anticipation driving him crazy as he tried to see what she was pulling out.

A moment later he had his answer as she unscrewed the cap on an unlabeled bottle. She poured an oily blue substance into her hand, and seemed to shiver as it made contact. Her now slick hand came down to him, and he gasped and felt chills as the substance went up and down his body, Clara giggled, relishing his strained expression as she forcefully spread it into every nook and crevice.

“I was playing with an Aelmari replicator,” she explained, “this stuff is similar to the goo they put out when they’re aroused, but I made it a little more… potent.”

Jim was gasping every time she made contact with him, he wanted to say something, but every small movement of Clara’s fingers was almost bringing him to the point of cumming himself. All he could do was moan and try to press against her giant fingers as she played with him, squelching his tiny body back and forth.

“Those knife-ears really knew what they were doing with this stuff,” Clara commented, “even just having it on my hands feels pretty good, I can’t imagine what it’s like for poor little you, having it rubbed in like this.” She grinned and squeezed tightly, running her hand over Jim again and causing him to grunt from the sensation. Every time Clara’s soft skin made contact it was like a million silky fibers running over him, and each one sending a jolt of pleasure through his entire body. When she rubbed him with her entire hand, the blue oil sinking into his pores, he almost felt like he would pass out from the electric feeling dancing up and down his spine.

“Hmm…” Clara muttered, looking down at the panting human in her hands. Jim had a goofy grin now, and seemed to be trying to grind himself against her fingertips, “Maybe the Aelmari were right to limit the concentration.” She grinned and shrugged, “Oh well, time to feel it myself!”

Jim was vaguely aware of Clara’s underwear coming down, and her butt turning to face him. Stars filled his vision as she picked him up, causing him to squirm in pleasure again at the mere sensation of her touch.

He felt his head make contact with the tight ring of muscle that was her asshole, and he gasped again, writhing in pleasure as she forced him slowly inside. Clara bit her lip and almost stopped, between the blue oil and Jim’s movement it was almost overwhelming, but with a grin she shoved as hard as she could. Jim felt a slick pressure envelop him, and the tingling lightning was joined with a warm and humid feeling. Dimly, he was aware that he was fully inside Clara’s ass now, and the walls rumbled around him as he fought to control his movements, the alien material that was heightening his own sensitivity was now doing it to everything inside of Clara that he touched.

For the catgirl on the bed it was just as electrifying an experience, and her back arched with pleasure as she groaned happily. She began touching herself as Jim thrashed and spread more of that wonderful substance inside her, his every movement magnified a thousandfold as she clenched her cheeks together to keep him trapped inside.

She did her best not to scream as the first orgasm started, and she barely had time to breathe before a second started rising. She gripped the bed, her knuckles turning white as she turned her head from side to side, swearing happily as the human trapped in her behind continued his work. Her eyes shot open and she had a moment of clarity as the third orgasm started, she couldn’t unclench her ass and let him out now, even if she’d wanted to.

The brief lucidity was washed away as Jim’s own first orgasm started, and as Clara nearly rolled off the bed in the throes of pleasure, a part of her panicked and wondered just how long the effects of that blue oil would last…

Isstvell, Lyrei, and Elara quickly boarded the lift, all three of them were in formal wear as Elara had requested, the two elves in a shiny white almost plastic looking set of dresses, and Elara in long black outfit complimented by a shining diamond necklace in earth style. They’d been attending a musical performance at the clone’s request, something very similar to Earth jazz being performed in a bronzed cathedral lit with flickering flames before an audience of varied aliens. Elara knew Jim and Clara would hate it, and so she’d asked the two Aelmari to accompany her, hoping that some of it would rub off on their relative blank slates.

The sudden neuronet message from the Matriarch had been unexpected, and Elara had fought disappointment as the two Aelmari had stood up and motioned for her to follow them.

“I’m sorry about this,” Isstvell said apologetically, “we’ll be sure to come back and watch the next performance.”

“I understand,” Elara muttered, “duty calls after all…”

The lift shifted as it brought them directly to their room, the door opening in a circular fashion with a hiss. The three of them walked in and immediately noticed Clara’s discarded dress on the ground.

“I guess what know what Clara and Jim got up to while we were away,” Isstvell chuckled, walking towards Clara’s suite. She rapped on the door once, then frowned as there was no response. She pushed it open, her eyes going wide as she saw the unconscious Glalan sprawled naked on the floor, a goofy grin on her sleeping face.

“Stars,” The Aelmari muttered, “What happened here!?” She saw a bottle on the nightstand and picked it up, quickly she scanned it and her eyes went wide as she realized what the contents were. “No wonder you passed out,” she said with a chuckle. She gently nudged Clara with her boot, and with a groan the pink haired catgirl sat up.

“H-Hey,” she said weakly, “I was just… taking a nap, on the floor…”

“Yes,” Isstvell laughed, “I’m sure.” A ball of plasma quickly appeared in her hand, vaporizing the bottle of blue oil with a quick hiss.

“Hey!” Clara shouted.

“Where’s Jim?” Isstvell asked, ignoring her. “There’s apparently a slaver ship in orbit, and the Matriarch is very interested in making sure the captives are rescued.”

Clara’s eyes went wide, “He’s uhh…” She bit her lip, “well, he’s still moving, so that’s a good sign.”

Jim was still a bit groggy from his earlier play with Clara, but suited up in his green battlesuit and sitting on Elara’s shoulder, he was starting to wake up a bit. They’d boarded their ship and taken off for the orbitals immediately, Clara piloting as usual.

“So what’s so special about this particular slaver ship?” Jim asked, “I mean, I get that any slavers are bad news, but having Shaerra’s personal attention seems a bit off, doesn’t it?”

“An old friend of ours is on it,” Lyrei said with a small smile.

Sara thrashed in the grip of the wriggling tongue, the four Medusans gathered around the table laughing to themselves as she tried to angle her claw downward. They’d managed to flush the vents by running air at high pressure through them, flinging her back out into the common area. From there the four creatures had finally managed to capture her, although not without taking a fair number of scratches.

“Well?” One asked, “are you going to sswallow it or not?”

The tongue tightened, and Sarah winced as her armor’s sensors beeped warnings at her, “It tasstes sso good!” the Medusan said around the outstretched tongue.

Sarah considered her options, she’d been eaten before, and it hadn’t ended well for her would-be predator, but this looked grim. The woman’s green hand was coming up to her wrist, held in place by that cursed tongue, and the giant alien began prying at her claw, hoping to dislodge it. Without a blade or poison she wasn’t sure how she could get out of this thing’s maw…

There was muffled boom from somewhere, and alarms began to sound, causing the four aliens to pause their sick game. They all drew plasma pistols, and with a scowl the one that had been tasting her uncoiled it’s tongue. Instead of letting her drop to the table as she’d hoped, one held out a small bag, letting her fall easily into it. Reflexively she lashed out at the side with her claw, but whatever fiber it was made of resisted the slash easily.

“Sarah?” Jim’s thoughts echoed over the suit’s neuronet, “we’re here, where are you?”

“Stuck in a bag in the galley,” she replied angrily. “I hope you brought the elves?”

“I never leave home without them!” Jim joked.

Clara laughed maniacally as she fired a volley of shots down the hallway from each of her plasma pistols, scattering the defending Medusans who hissed angrily even as they retreated. Elara was next to her, carefully firing in a controlled manner.

“Are your weapons set for nonlethal Clara?” Isstvell asked, almost casually walking past the cat into the rain of plasma fire.

Clara rolled her eyes and quickly set a switch on the side of each gun, “There, happy?”

“This isn’t exactly a hardened crew,” Elara said, watching them scatter as the party advanced, “between that little display and seeing an Aelmari with us, I’d be shocked if they aren’t heading for the escape pods.”

“Let them go,” Isstvell muttered, “Lyrei and I already put a word in to local authorities, Procyon looks the other way on a lot, but a band of slavers probably steps over enough lines to earn a jail cell, at least when they’re already tossed off their ship.”

“You don’t want to bring them in yourself?” Clara asked.

“We’ll gladly follow the Matriarch’s directions,” Lyrei said hesitantly, “but Isstvell and I think it might be best to avoid other Aelmari… for a short time at least.”

Elara and Clara exchanged glances, but said nothing.

Jim had decided not to take part in the storming of the slaver ship, gunfights with giant beings were always an unpleasant experience for a human. He’d told the others he was going to locate the prisoners to see if he could free them. Judging by the destroyed maintenance droids Sarah had been this way, and as he came to a large drop into an open bay, he found what he was looking for.

He leapt from the vent at the top of the room, the hundred foot or more drop to the control console was easily doable in one of Sarah’s battlesuits, and he grunted as he made contact and stood up. There was a large cell with a glowing red energy field keeping five immense beings contained. They were red skinned, with horns and pointed tails, two hundred feet tall at least. He’d seen creatures like this before, Zeph, Sarah’s business partner, mostly.

“Sarah,” he thought, “how do I open the cell?”

“Should be a big red button,” she thought back.

He frowned and looked down the giant console, sure enough a button the size of a trampoline jutted out from it.

“They’re not very smart,” Sarah thought again, “most Medusan controls are simple by necessity.”

Jim shrugged, and with a running start, leapt on top of the button. He was rewarded by a small *click* and a shimmer as the forcefield dissipated. The red skinned giantesses looked up, startled.

“We’re free!” one shouted eagerly.

“Yep!” Jim shouted happily, leaping off the control console to greet them. The five giantesses spotted the movement, and their eyes went wide.

“LOOK OUT!” one of them shouted, they all began scrambling away from him as he approached, three of them leapt up onto the cots their jailors had provided, one just wept and curled up into a ball, the final one, a bit bigger and older than the others, spread her arms and got between them.

“Stay back!” She warned, tears at the corner of her eyes, “I’m warning you!”

“Whoah!” he said nervously, “I’m here to help!”

The big one in front was visibly trembling now, her bottom lip quivering as she held her ground between Jim and her friends.

With a sigh he sent a thought to Sarah, “is there a reason the two hundred foot tall demons are scared shitless of me?”

Sarah laughed back, “Believe it or not, Zeph is one of the braver ones. They’re big but they’re cowards, that’s why slavers like them so much… I guess we look like some kind of poison bug from their homeworld, the first time I went to Zeph’s home planet half the town evacuated when they saw me.”

Jim was about to ask for more info when a shadow came over him. He looked up in shock to see the terrified giantess blinking tears out of her eyes as she lifted a giant red foot over him.

“Shit!” Jim leapt out of the way, and at the sudden movement the red alien squealed in terror and leapt back, causing the ground to shake.

“Go away!” one of them sobbed, throwing a massive pillow at him from on top of the cot.

Jim just looked up at the house sized projectile coming towards him and rolled his eyes, bracing himself for the impact. The soft surface collided with him, pressing him down to the hard floor and pinning his body in place. From outside he could hear the giantesses cheer.

Elara entered the prison bay, “Jim?” she called, her psychic sense told her he was in here, and he was… annoyed? She frowned, looking around, “the slavers are abandoning the ship, it’s ours.”

“Look out lady!” one of the red skinned giants called out to Elara, “there’s some gross little thing in here, we trapped it under that pillow!”

Elara glanced at the pillow in the center of the floor and chuckled as she holstered her gun. Her shoes clacked against the floor as she casually walked over to it.

“Don’t let it out!” one of the giants protested, “it’s going to bite you!”

Elara ignored them as she lifted the pillow, causing them all to scream in terror again. Jim was flattened against the floor, a frown on his face. With a chuckle she gently picked him up, then turned around causing the demonic looking aliens to cower in terror again.

“Look, he’s nice, see?” Elara said in an amused tone. Jim just sighed and did his best friendly wave.

Sarah tumbled out of the bag onto the table, and was greeted by the grinning faces of two Aelmari, and a very smug pink haired Glalan. With a sigh she stood up and did her best to sound imposing.

“Did you free the prisoners?”

“There’s a transport from the planet heading up here for them now,” Lyrei said.

“They’re a little shaken up, but otherwise all right,” Elara cut in, walking into the room with Jim riding on her shoulder.

“Sarah,” he said with a nod. With a flourish he leapt off of Elara’s shoulder, landing in a crouch on the other side of the giant table.

“Enjoying my suit?” she asked with an amused grin.

“I’ve found it useful,” he said, crossing his arms, “and it’s MINE now, I think I’ve earned it.”

“Fair enough,” Sarah muttered. “So, what’s the price for saving my ass?”

“You mentioned once that you knew about offworld human populations?” Jim said, “We’d like to meet them.”

Sarah looked at Jim, then up at the four giantesses. With a sigh she opened her suit’s neuronet up again.

“Zeph,” she thought, “bring the ship around, and have the computer convert some storage bays into guest rooms, I think we’re taking a road trip with some friends.”

Clara held Jim as they studied the hologram display. It had been playing when they’d entered the galley, and seemed to show an orange haired Glalan attempting to fight an Aelmari in close combat.

“I know her,” Clara muttered, “That’s Procerita, she was a famous gladiator before she gave it up to be a marauder. I heard rumors she was in the raider crew I was with, but I never ran into her.”

“Looks like a real hard case,” Jim said, watching the Glalan fight a deranged looking Aelmari, “this footage is old, do you know if she’s still alive?”

Clara shrugged, “There are rumors on some networks that she made it off earth, maybe this is footage of her death?”

As if in response to the comment the Aelmari attacking Procerita in the hologram burst apart, the explosions barely contained by a forcefield and sparing the Glalan, who rose triumphantly over her attacker. The hologram cut out then, leaving the two of them stunned.

“I’m going to need to review this,” Clara muttered, clicking the hologram off and downloading it to her wrist computer.

“I guess she’s not dead yet,” Jim mused.

Sarah’s ship was more spacious than Clara’s, and they were greeted by the giant form of Zeph, standing cheerfully over even the Aelmari as she ushered them on board.

“Thank you so much for saving my people!” she said eagerly, “Oh,” she saw Jim and bit her lip, “I’m uh, sorry they tried to squish you.”

“Scarier women than them have tried,” Jim said dismissively, “don’t worry about it.”

Zeph leaned down to pick up Sarah, holding the human mercenary at chest level so she could look down on them all.

“So,” the mercenary asked, “what exactly do you want with the human diaspora populations?”

“To offer protection and… alliance, with the Aelmari,” Lyrei said.

“My parents told me all about how you’ve been snatching people up on earth,” Sarah said, crossing her arms, “I’m trying to be a bit more ethical in my conduct these days, and I’m not sure leading the Aelmari to a lost human colony fits.”

“We’re also trying to be more… ethical,” Isstvell said quietly. “There won’t be any “snatching” as you call it.”

The corner of Sarah’s mouth quirked, “Okay then, put your ship on a stabilized orbit around the planet and make yourselves at home.”

“Why can’t we take my ship?” Clara asked defensively.

“The humans that have stayed hidden out in the galaxy all this time don’t like you big people,” Sarah said, gesturing to all of them, “if your ship enters their system you’ll be blown to bits before you can even raise a comm channel.”

“Are they so standoffish?” Isstvell asked uncertainly.

“Most of them, yeah,” Sarah said, “looking what happened to earth, can you really blame them?” She thought a few commands at the ship’s computer and it began loading up navigation routes, “I’ve got a beacon that signals I’m human, and Zeph usually just stays up on the ship if we have to go to a human outpost.”

“Which one are we going to Sarah?” Zeph asked, looking at a giant computer display behind her.

She shrugged, “New Aragon, then we can see how our blue friends act and decide if we want to help them find any other human settlements.”

“What’s this place like?” Jim asked, looking at the map of the galaxy being displayed for them.

Sarah shrugged, “they speak a couple earth languages there, mostly Catalan and Spanish, they’ve got a king and a queen. I’m not sure where they got it, but their technology is pretty good too, even though they’re all still in love with swords and armor and all that stuff.”

“How many?” Lyrei asked eagerly, “how many humans live New Aragon?”

Sarah shrugged, “a couple million maybe? It’s one of the larger human settlements.”

“That’s wonderful!” Isstvell said excitedly.

“Don’t get too worked up,” Sarah warned, “you can all come introduce yourselves once Jim and I have talked with their leaders.” She grinned at the other human, “you might want to pop over to my replicator and make yourself a sword and a cloak or something, dress like you’re going to a renaissance faire.”

“No way!” Clara said suddenly, “We don’t know if we can trust her, this could be a double cross or something!”

Sarah rolled her eyes, and Zeph shifted uncomfortably, “W-Well you can’t go down there,” Zeph said firmly, “you might be big, but trust me they can hurt you, and they will if you just stomp down there like you own the place.”

“So we’re just supposed to let a killer for hire take Jim down to a planet full of trigger happy psycho humans?” Clara asked angrily.

“I can handle myself,” Jim protested from Clara’s own palm, “this isn’t my first adventure you know.”

“And even if it was you can’t come with us,” Sarah said a bit smugly. From the look that passed between her and Clara there was more in both of their minds than the mission at hand.

“Actually,” Elara said suddenly, “I… I think you might be able to.”

“So she has psychic powers?” Sarah asked, watching as Elara did a series of breathing exercises. The two of them were on the floor, standing in front of the colossal forms of the two Aelmari, and looming over even the two of them Zeph watched in awe.

“I do too, actually,” Jim commented, crossing his arms.

Sarah grinned, “Shut the fuck up, seriously?”

“Too much exposure to psychic stuff kick starts them apparently,” he replied.

“Can you read my mind?” she asked, suddenly concerned.

“Only if you let me,” he replied.

Clara had walked into the cleared space, and now sat across from Elara. The two giants held hands, Clara’s ear’s twitched nervously.

“A-Are you sure you know what you’re doing?” Clara asked.

“Stars no,” Elara muttered. She closed her eyes, then opened them again, her pupils dancing with the familiar purple energy. Jim felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise as his own sixth sense kicked in, and the violet bolts arced through the room as a wind kicked up seemingly from nowhere.

“Is this safe!?” Sarah asked, her eyes wide. She looked up at the Aelmari, hoping to see some reassurance from the enormous blue elves, but the two of them just looked ahead, unspeaking. She turned to Jim, hoping the other human would give her some idea of what was going on, but she gasped in shock as she realized that Jim’s eyes had gone violet too.

“Sorry,” he said in a faraway voice, “I’m… I’m trying to help her keep it contained.”

For the first time in years Sarah felt a genuine touch of fear, and she backed away from the shorter human nervously, shooting a glance at Zeph who was inching towards the door herself.

A bright purple light enveloped the two giants in the center of the room, blinding Sarah as she held a hand up to shield her eyes. When her vision cleared there was nothing but two piles of clothing where the two larger beings had been just moments before.

“T-they were both vaporized,” Zeph said fearfully.

“No,” Jim said, “look.”

A pair of lumps in the massive clothing moved, and from the collar of Elara’s business suit a small silver haired head poked out. Elara squealed in shock.

“I didn’t mean to shrink myself too!” she wailed.

“This is amazing,” Sarah said, walking towards her, mouth open, “I’ve traveled the galaxy for years, and I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Sweet,” Clara muttered, rubbing her head as she stood up, naked, from her massive bodysuit, “It worked!” She beamed excitedly, “Jim, look! I got tiny again!”

As he and Sarah approached the catgirl Jim sighed, “Clara, again, seven feet is NOT tiny.”

“C-Can someone please replicate me some human sized clothes?” Elara called, looking up at the giant Aelmari, “Stars, this is horrible, Jim how do you deal with this?” From the look of things Elara hadn’t held on to an Amazonian form like Clara had, in fact Jim was fairly sure she was shorter than he was now.

“Looks like we’ll have one more going planetside with us,” Clara commented. She grinned at Sarah, her tail swishing back and forth as she sized up the human. Sarah crossed her arms and returned the steely gaze.

“Any reason you’re giving me that look?” Sarah asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Just thinking human,” Clara said, stepping up to the other woman in spite of her nakedness. Clara had maybe a few inches on Sarah’s own seven-foot frame, and her ears twitched once as she smirked. “I’ll bet you’ve never had a real fight with someone your own size,” Clara said.

“If you couldn’t handle me at ninety feet tall what makes you think you’d have a chance when we’re eye to eye?” Sarah asked.

“Do we really need to do this?” Jim asked warily.

“OH STARS, IT’S SO HIGH UP!” Elara wailed, the three of them turned to see that Lyrei had picked up the panicking Elara and was holding her in her hand, attempting to comfort her.

“Shh, it’s okay!” Lyrei said brightly, holding the quivering woman in her hand.

“Don’t worry Elara,” Isstvell said coming up behind her, “you’ll be back to normal soon, and we’ll take very good care of you in the meantime!”

“I-I don’t know how long I’m going to be stuck like this,” Elara said, looking up in terror at the two Aelmari, then up even further at Zeph. She gulped and tried to steady herself, breathing slowly and forcing her cool composure to return, “That is to say, I’m feeling very drained,” Elara explained, “and… this could take some time to fix.”

From the expression on Lyrei and Isstvell’s faces they didn’t mind one bit, though Jim couldn’t tell if Elara noticed. Clara certainly did, and she was looking over Sarah’s shoulder now at the two Aelmari, suddenly very interested in finding herself some clothes. Jim just chuckled to himself, Lyrei and Isstvell were much more… respectful, of him, and humans in general, now than when they’d first met, but their programming still gave them an intense attraction and protective instinct, one which apparently kicked in whenever a formerly large being was made small.

“This area is fitted for human size,” Sarah explained, leading them through a hallway. They’d left Zeph and the Aelmari in the ship’s main chambers, the trio being too large to follow them. “Most of the ship has some kind of accommodation for us, but I had this section custom built so I didn’t feel like a rat all the time on my own ship.”

“This feels better,” Elara said, having calmed down slightly, “I-I might just stay in this part of the ship until we’re ready to land.” Jim had been right when he’d sized her up, she’d shrank more than Clara did, in fact she was positively short, even by earth standards, only coming up to his chest. It was an unsettling experience looking down at someone who normally towered over you.

“Not taking being human sized well huh?” Sarah asked, “don’t worry squirt, stick with me and you’ll be just fine.”

Elara blushed, suddenly there was an image in their minds of a lustfully grinning Sarah tossing the much smaller woman over her shoulder. The blonde laughed and spanked the platinum haired clone, causing her to squeal. It disappeared as quick as it came, Jim and Clara paid it no mind, but Sarah’s face was bright red.

“W-What the hell was that,” she muttered.

“Sometimes psychic girl here accidentally sends out dirty thoughts,” Clara said offhandedly. “She’s getting better at keeping them in.”

“Sarah,” Elara began, “I am SO sorry-“

They were suddenly flooded with another image, this time Elara was struggling in Isstvell’s palm, Lyrei grinning over the other elf’s shoulder while they tormented their tiny captive with a single finger each. Another flash and Clara, a seven foot amazon, lay in bed, one arm around a stunned looking Jim and Elara on either side.

“Oh stars,” the embarrassed clone muttered as she got a hold on herself, “T-They just all came at once-“

“Jim,” Sarah said, her face still flushed, “when we have time, I’d like you to give me a little rundown on how this psychic stuff works.”

“You’re almost all caught up,” Jim laughed, “we’re kind of firing blind here.”

Clara sidled up to Elara and placed a hand on the smaller woman’s shoulder, “Hey, I’m kind of interested in seeing more of that last one…”

According to Sarah, it would take them at least two days to reach this “New Aragon,” even with an Aelmari dimensional drive, another piece of stolen technology which had earned the mercenary steely looks from Lyrei and Isstvell.

Although Sarah had enough storerooms for them each to have their own, Clara had replicated up a double bed and insisted Jim spend the night with her. That’s where he was now, the massive catgirl’s strong arms coiled around him, her tail brushing up his leg as she squeezed him in her sleep like he was a teddy bear.

A tingling in the back of his mind woke him up, and he frowned as he realized a soft purple glow around his eyes was illuminating the room. Someone was using psychic abilities nearby, and given that Elara was the only other person on the ship who had them, he knew it had to be her.

Slowly, he squirmed his way out of Clara’s grip, the catgirl muttering something in her sleep as she turned over. Leaving her to sleep, he opened the door to their room, wincing at the pneumatic hiss, but luckily it didn’t wake her.

He tried to use his own fledgling psychic abilities to find out where Elara was, and soon he found himself walking down the hallways towards the larger sized section of the ship. Entering a brightly lit common room he found the two Aelmari, standing over a massive table and talking silently to each other. Elara’s soft moans could be heard echoing down.

“What’s going on in here?” He shouted up at the blue titans.

Lyrei and Isstvell turned back to him, expressions slightly embarrassed, as if they’d been caught doing something wrong?

“Jim,” Lyrei said sweetly, “shouldn’t you be sleeping? I think the rest of the bio-species on the ship have-“

“Is that Elara up there?” he asked, “what are you two doing with her?”

Lyrei and Isstvell exchanged glances, then finally Lyrei bent down and allowed him to climb onto her palm. He did so, and she lifted him up to the table where a naked and panting Elara was splayed on the surface.

“J-Jim?” She breathed.

“Yeah,” he said cautiously, stepping off the Aelmari’s palm and walking to her, “are you okay?”

“I am,” she said, sitting up, “I just… really didn’t want to be human sized, no offense, but it’s… it’s making me very anxious, and I’ve been trying to undo it all day.” She sighed, “I thought that since sometimes I get more powerful during… passionate moments, it might be easier to fix if I had one.”

“So she asked us to play with her some!” Lyrei said excitedly.

“Something we were all too happy to do,” Isstvell said with a small grin.

“I see,” he said, “any progress?”

“No,” Elara snapped, “I’m generating plenty of psychic energy, I just don’t know what to do with it!” Her eyes lit up suddenly, “Jim! You unshrank Clara on Mars, could you do it for me?”

“Uh,” he started, “I don’t know, maybe? It was kind of an instinctive thing, and there was a lot of free energy floating around that room that I used to do it…”

“Please?” Elara asked him.

He sighed and grinned, “okay, how do you want to do this?”

“Oh!” Lyrei said excitedly, “let us help!”

Isstvell was already reaching for him, so he just let himself be plucked up by her blue fingers. He heard a surprised squeal as Lyrei grabbed up Elara, and the two elves held the pair up for examination. He felt a tugging on his pajama bottoms as Isstvell began pulling his pants off, releasing his rising erection. Elara’s eyes went wide as she saw it, and Lyrei giggled, angling the other woman close so she could get a better look.

“We haven’t really had a chance to play with female humans,” Lyrei said offhandedly, her giant finger traced up Elara’s dangling legs, causing the human sized clone to shiver in anticipation. The blue digit made contact with Elara’s sex, gently, but firmly, rubbing up and down and causing the silver haired woman to throw back her head and groan.

“It’s been a fun learning experience,” Isstvell said, continuing to undress Jim, “I’m hoping we can grab Clara up sometime before she gets big again…” She tossed his shirt to the ground with his pants, “Okay,” she said, grinning at Lyrei and Elara, “position her!”

Lyrei sat in a chair and gently reclined the back. With a shimmer Lyrei’s clothing vanished, leaving the blue giantess naked. She dangled Elara in front of herself for a moment, regarding the small woman and licking her lips. The now flustered clone was brought down between the massive globes of the Aelmari’s breasts.

Isstvell giggled and slowly lowered Jim down to join her, and he felt himself slipped between the breasts and settled on top of Elara’s waiting form.

“Oh my,” Elara said in awe as Jim slipped his arms around her, “This is… new.”

“Yeah,” he said, cradling her a moment.

Isstvell’s giant face appeared behind him, grinning eagerly, “Are the surroundings adequate?”

Jim looked at the giant pair of breasts on either side of them, and the two leering blue faces. Eagerly waiting for him to get started. Finally, he looked back down at Elara, biting her lip and nervously waiting in his arms.

“Okay,” he breathed, smiling down at her, “ready?”

“Yes!” She gasped eagerly.

He entered her with a grunt, and she tensed as his grip on her tightened, drawing her close as their arms wrapped around each other. Jim increased his tempo, causing the silver haired woman to throw her head back in ecstasy, her legs wrapped around him, drawing him in as he continued.

“This is entrancing,” Isstvell said.

Jim was suddenly distracted as a giant blue digit tapped his lower back, pressing with him on each thrust, adding speed and force. Isstvell was practically drooling over him as she continued, and Lyrei giggled as she watched the tiny couple between her breasts.

“Look at them go!” Lyrei said, “go on Jim, she’s almost there!”

Elara’s shimmering hair was mussed and tossed behind her, and that familiar purple glow was rising around the edge of her irises. The giant blue breasts on either side of them jiggled in time to his thrusts, and he felt Isstvell’s finger pressing against him, forcing him to go faster. He took a deep breath and went at her again, causing Elara to cry out for more while the two elves watching grinned and called encouragements.

“Come on,” Isstvell called lustfully, and Jim almost cried out himself as Isstvell’s finger picked up the tempo, forcing him into Elara at an even faster rate.

The woman’s pearly hair was rising around her now, flowing against gravity as the purple energy wrapped around them both. From the tingling racing up and down his body Jim knew his own eyes were likely that same vibrant purple. He met Elara’s gaze and the two of them smiled as the violet hue filled the room, radiating out from them as they came together with a shout that was heard in the minds of every other organic species on the ship.

Sarah, Zeph, and Clara, all bolted awake, each one panting and unexplainably aroused.

Jim tried to focus himself on Elara as his bliss peaked, trying to find a way to undo the shrinking she’d accidentally inflicted upon herself. He shouted again as his vision went purple, and then white.

Jim groaned and blinked himself awake. He heard voices, muffled overhead. Whatever he was on was soft, and as he sat up and rubbed his head, he realized he was in a woman’s palm. He smirked in spite of himself, it was a pretty familiar sensation at this point, but he frowned as he realized he didn’t know whose hand this was. Of the four giant women who regularly handled him, he could usually tell right away who was holding him. Isstvell and Lyrei’s blue hands never had anything but softness to them, while Clara’s were usually warm with just the slightest sheen of oil or sweat, Elara’s could range from overly sweaty to outright clammy depending on how nervous she was, but this person’s hands were-

“Oh, thank the stars, you’re all right!” Elara’s giant face appeared in his vision, her concerned eyes wide.

“Oh,” he breathed a sigh of relief, “Well, we got you back to normal at least, right?”

“Uh, not exactly,” Elara said nervously, “now Jim,” she began, “try to remain calm, and remember we’re still learning a lot about how psychic powers work-“

“What do you mean?” he asked nervously. He looked at the arm attached to the hand that was holding him, tracing it up to the face of a smiling blonde human.

“Wow,” Sarah said with a grin, “I’ve never held someone in my hand before, I can see why Zeph likes this so much.”

“S-Sarah?” Jim gulped, “How did you get-“

“She didn’t,” Clara said, peering over the other woman’s shoulder, her ears flat against her head, “She’s still human sized.”

“Does he look okay?” Isstvell’s booming voice echoed.

Jim’s eyes went wide and nervously crawled to the edge of Sarah’s hand. His eyes went wide as he realized the three women, including the one holding him, were standing on a blue surface he knew well. Heart pounding, he slowly turned around and looked up.

Lyrei and Isstvell’s titanic forms filled his vision, stretching across his sky like mountains. Their concerned eyes focused down on him, each of them were now larger than the largest skyscraper he’d ever seen, and even as they moved he swore he could feel the air currents from even the slightest turns of their heads. The wind seemed to rush around him as Lyrei leaned in close, an eye larger than several houses focusing on him.

“Jim?” Her voice echoed, “I’m increasing auditory sensors so I can hear you, are you in any pain?”

“No,” he sighed, looking up at the titanic Aelmari. He collapsed back against Sarah’s giant palm, “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me…”

Chapter End Notes:

Welcome back to another Conquest of Earth space adventure! Starting this one off with some multi-size fun and a plot exploring what happened to those humans who were abducted long before "first contact."

Also had a quick cameo in this one from Octosquid11's story, "Procerita, the Glalan Champion"