- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an episodic story with various story arcs which are marked in the table of contents, rather than post them all as their own stories I decided to keep them all under this story.

Jim looked at the sky and sighed as he sat on the front porch of his family’s old home in rural Kentucky. He was the last of the Arnett’s left since a car accident had taken his parents years before and he hadn’t had much luck with the girls in college so he figured that this might be it for the lineage. He’d wondered about inviting some people up here with him for an “end of the world” orgy like so many others were doing since the government told everyone to flee the cities, but somehow even knowing what was coming it didn’t seem right to defile grandaddy’s land with something like that.

The first messages had started coming in two weeks ago, the international Mars base had picked up transmissions from beyond the edge of the solar system of alien origin. They didn’t come in some garbled alien language, they came in English, Chinese, Afrikaans, even extinct and fictional languages had been detected on various channels, the message was always the same.

“To humanity!” the voice was always an eager young woman, “We have seen your civilization and we find it laughable! By our ancient laws we are going to wipe your planet out and enslave ALL of it’s inhabitants, you will be evaluated for your potential as a food source as your planet is reduced to cosmic cinders, the mighty Glalans shall sup upon your very atoms! Your species is so weak we will engage you in ritual ground combat as our ancestors did, your defeat will not only be total but humiliating!”

The first ship had been spotted just beyond Pluto after that, it was the size of New York City and had been followed by two others. The news had been frantically trying to cover the developments as people panicked, one NASA engineer claimed even one of their ships was putting off more energy than the entire planet several times over.

Jim had thought it over and quietly left his college classes and headed back to his family’s land with a few shopping items. The aliens said they’d be coming on the ground, he didn’t intend to make it easy for them. He’d rigged up the woods with booby traps and surveillance cameras, the military base had been handing out whatever extra stuff they had to anyone with a truck and he’d helped himself. The final touch had been the series of Bluetooth speakers he’d set up through the forest, he was dying with a soundtrack.

“The first ship has entered the atmosphere, we believe transmission is going to be difficult from—” the radio had cut off with a static burst. Jim walked in the house one last time and opened a bottle of moonshine above the fireplace and took one sip, supposedly it was from prohibition but it was just as likely gramps had just filled it with bottom shelf swill, his palette wasn’t sophisticated enough to tell, but he enjoyed the warm buzz in his stomach as he stepped back outside.

He saw it then, as big as the moon hovering in the sky, an ugly brutalist metal tetrahedron, dozens of dots were falling out of it and flying in random directions. One seemed to be heading right down for the hill ridge where he was. His suspicions were confirmed when the sphere, which looked easily the size of the local town hall, landed a quarter mile outside his property line.

Jim was in a fatalistic mood and he walked over to his truck and fired it up, he’d lure the alien footsoldiers up the ridge and give them a taste of earth hospitality he decided.

He pulled up on the sphere, rolled down his window, and cocked his pistol as it started opening up, he wondered how many of them there would be.

“Just one,” he breathed in fear as an outline appeared among the lights and steam.

An enormous humanoid figure stepped out of the alien ship, easily over a hundred feet tall. It was wearing some kind of dingy metal armor that looked like something out of an 80’s science fiction film, some very human looking skulls were painted up and down it in bright red paint, as his eyes traced up he saw the creature was… female, and a well endowed female if the armor was at all accurate, the face was definitely a cute young woman, though with a few off features. Somehow he could tell the bright pink hair was natural and no dye job, and the large feline ears were definitely real too, a striped tail protruded from the armor and swished back and forth playfully. She had what looked like a rifle slung across her back.

“Humans!” she called in an eager voice and in perfect English, “I, Clara the Crusher, am here to destroy you!” she looked over the abandoned downtown and frowned. She didn’t seem to see Jim so he held his breath. She was tapping something on a wrist mounted device Jim guessed was some kind of computer. “Ah, well let me go to your dwellings then,” she said as she walked towards a nearby Wal-Mart and paused. “I’m going to destroy this religious shrine if nobody stops me!” She called in a playful voice.

Jim frowned and wondered just how good their intelligence on earth was.

Her metal booted foot came down through the roof of the WalMart and she seemed a bit disappointed to see nobody was inside. She kicked at it idly, tearing the building apart like a bored gradeschooler.

Since she was facing away from him and apparently distracted Jim leaned over to the seat next to him and grabbed his rifle and leaned out the door. He took a minute to decide where to aim and decided on the base of the swishing tail. Firing a quick burst he was rewarded with the giant catgirl leaping straight up and grabbing her behind as though she’d been stung by a bee.

“OW! WHAT STAR-SLUDGE-“ she turned and saw him and her face lit up with glee, “at last a human warrior has emerged to challenge me, I shall crush your bones and-“ he stepped back into the car and began driving away as fast as he could. “H-Hey you can’t do that!” the catgirl protested. He heard giant plodding footsteps behind him and glance in the review mirror confirmed he was being chased by a very pissed off giant girl.

His tires suddenly weren’t making contact with the road, he swore angrily as he realized his car was being picked up. A finger longer than his leg smashed through the driver’s side window and peeled the car door away as easily as pulling the wings off a fly. The car shook and he tried to keep from vomiting as his seatbelt held him in place. She was shaking his car like a box of candy, hoping to get the last stuck piece out. The fingers returned and easily snapped his seatbelt, he screamed as he fell into her palm.

“There we go!” she said with an evil grin.

He pulled his pistol and fired a full clip into her eye while she just watched him. There was a shimmering around her eyes as the bullets seemed to hit an invisible force field.

“Of course I have a face shield, dummy!” she said laughing at his attempts, “the only reason I don’t have a full body one is because I spent my last credits on this paint job.” She gestured at the skull motifs up and down her armor. “I figured there wouldn’t be any humans up here who could put a dent in Glalan armor anyways, my sisters who are in your cities are going to be pretty much untouchable.”

“Y-you’ll never win!” he said as he reloaded his gun, she didn’t seem to care as he sat trapped in her open palm.

“Can you shoot that little thing around the shoulder pads?” She asked, “I want some cool scratches on there.”

He hesitated and decided he wasn’t giving her what she wanted, if the game was rigged he wouldn’t play. He made eye contact with her, and ejected the clip from the gun and tossed it over the side of her hand.

THAT angered her, “Oh come on!” she stomped her foot angrily, still holding him she scrolled through a holographic display on her wrist computer.

“W-what are you doing?” he asked hesitantly.

“I’m looking for an insult in your language that’s appropriate!” she snarled, “Here we go. Human, you are a piece of shit cunt!”

He blinked, “Gotta admit, that’s not what I figured the last words I’d hear would be.”

“Oh no you’re going to hear a lot more!” she said angrily, there was something that looked like a countdown timer on her display as well, “I think I’m taking you back to the mothership.” She gave a wicked grin as she realized he was looking at the timer. “Yeah, your planet is done tiny, the captain is going to blow it up in about five minutes so we can harvest the core, she just gave us a bit of playtime with you first.”

Jim felt utter despair then, the whole invasion was just a game to them, “P-please,” he muttered., not even sure what he was asking for.

She licked her lips, “I wonder how you guys taste? Maybe that’s how I’ll do it, swallow you whole so you feel every minute… I want you to realize just how badly your species lost.” She paused and thought, “Then again maybe a quick stomp? Really grind your little body into the floor and just let you be scooped up by the janitor-droid.” She leaned in close and he could feel and smell her hot breath as it washed over him, “but who knows when I’ll do that? I think I’d like to keep you as a pet for a bit, you know until I get hungry or bored… or one of my sisters does.”

There was a booming sound that echoed over the countryside, Clara’s pink hair blew in the wind and unconsciously she covered part of him with her other hand to keep him steady. A new ship appeared, this one dominated the entire sky, sleek and glowing blue as it blocked out the sun. The catgirl looked up in horror as a blue energy beam made contact with the Glalan mothership, causing it to explode.

“Oh…” she moaned in fear, “Oh no!” she turned down to the human in her hand who was speechless watching the spectacle. Instead of drop pods like Clara’s people a series of bright blue beams were flashing down on the planet. Another blue beam flew over their heads and from his spot in her hand he could see Clara’s landing pod explode in a burst of flame.

“What’s happening?” Jim asked, “Are they bombing us?”

“No, it’s worse,” Clara said in a fearful voice, “They’re… landing.”

“Who?” he shouted, if she was going to answer his questions he had to press it.

“The Aelmari,” she said, “they’re robots, or cyborgs, I don’t get it… I don’t know if your species has a word for it really, but they don’t think like normal lifeforms do. They just destroy you if you disobey even one of their laws! Then they park a ship around your planet and if you step out of line “ZAP!”

She breathed in suddenly, “Oh if they catch me here I’m dead!” she looked down at the human in her hand and gave a phony smile. “Uh, hey little guy, I was just kind of joking about all that eating you and stomping you stuff.”

Jim blinked and tried to take everything in, his brain was threatening to shut down, “It uh… sounded pretty serious to me,” he said angrily.

“No no!” she said sweetly, glancing up in fear again, “I was actually going to keep you as like, my coddled little pet or something! I was going to leave that space pirate crew and try bounty hunting, you could have been like my sidekick. It would have been great!”

“Your people were going to blow up the planet!” he shouted.

“Yeah sorry,” she muttered, “It umm… wasn’t really my idea, I voted to harvest you guys, but the crew loves a light show.” She watched some of the burning wreckage of her people’s ship falling to the planet, “or did anyway.” That did sound at least a little sincere.

“Well we’re both screwed,” Jim said, crossing his arms, “looks like you weren’t as high on the food chain as you thought.”

“Aelmari probably won’t blow up this planet as quick as we would,” Clara said, “so umm… do you have any place we could maybe hide, or fortify or something?”

Jim glared at her for the longest time, “I don’t think I want to team up with you to fight ANOTHER alien invasion,” he said finally.

“Oh come on!” she pleaded, “look they’re going to be here soon, what does your species like? You guys have sex right? You look like a species that has sex.”

This was not how Jim saw his resistance to alien tyranny going, “Yeah our species has sex,” he said, a bit confused.

“Okay what if you and I had sex?” Clara said, beaming, “after we get away from the Aelmari of course.”

His face burned with embarrassment, even with her apparent bloodlust Clara was… attractive, but she was also the size of an office building.

“How would that work exactly?” he asked.

Clara licked her lips and he saw some real lust there, “Well, you look like you’re just about the right size to fit where you’d have to go, but I think it would be more fun to work out the details in the process.”

James gulped nervously, “Uhh look that sounds… great, but if you’re really that desperate, and these Aelmaris are that bad, why don’t we just join forces, no strings attached for now? If you follow that road my family’s house is up there and I’ve put traps all around it.”

Clara’s brow furrowed, “sounds like I should have landed up there for a better fight.” She smiled down at him, “Look, we just need to buy a bit of time until I can steal one of their landers or something, then I can get us off this planet and we can figure things out from there.”

“What about the rest of humanity?” Jim asked as he was carried back up to his land.

“Oh I don’t know,” Clara said dismissively, “I guess if we have time I could try to grab a few other humans or something.”

The great worldships of the Aelmari were beyond anything the rest of the galaxy could construct, several times the size of most habitable planets each carried tens of billions of their kind in their continued adherence to The Mission.

Long ago the Forbearers had lived in bliss, or so the ancient texts said, until another species, larger and stronger than them, had attacked their planet and brutally wiped them out. With their dying embers, the civilization had built mighty AI and hidden them underground in bunkers where nuclear fire would not touch them. The AI had evolved and sought ways to better understand and carry out it’s mission. In time it had split itself into many consciousnesses, and built physical bodies. With a grim determination the Aelmari had built mighty weaponry and advanced their knowledge of science and technology far beyond even the most powerful interstellar empires.

All to follow The Mission, to find and protect small lifeforms. As they had evolved, or devolved, there was debate on this, they had developed personalities and individuality in the same manner as the forebearers had, and had even constructed and moved themselves into physical bodies. They’d crafted vessels of living metal in the form of what they believed to be the Forebears ideal of beauty, voluptuous, blue skinned and blue haired, bipedal, and very visibly female. This had caused it’s own small epoch in their society as they’d adjusted, at least one other sentient AI civilization had mocked them for “stepping backwards” and returning to the physical world but after some adjustments they had taken to it.

There were doubts at times that The Mission was possible. The forebearers had been a small species, only 5% of the average mass of most races the Aelmari encountered, and it seemed that every such tiny species was wiped out by the larger denizens of the universe on first contact. The Aelmari avenged them any time they found this of course, but as the aeons had passed a sense of despair had set into them, in an infinite universe what were the odds that even such an advanced race would ever encounter a tiny civilization before it was destroyed?

The civilization had turned to other matters, general peacekeeping and governance of the stars had been the closest they’d gotten to The Mission. If they couldn’t help tiny species, then weak and peaceful species would do…

“Damn Glalans,” Shaerra muttered to herself as she watched their ships destroyed on the viewscreen. The cats had always been too aggressive, they were just barely on the level where the Matriarchs hadn’t ordered them wiped out, but there would definitely be punitive actions for attacking another primitive planet unprovoked. As the Matriarch of this Worldship, it was her decision and responsibility to dole out justice to species that had been violating the laws.

As she relaxed in her quarters and reviewed data being sent directly to her mind over the neural network, she considered preparing a first contact speech for the primitive planet that had been attacked. She received the data and froze, almost crashing her other mental processes. She ordered sensory confirmation and took several seconds, an eternity of processing time for such a being, to digest it.

“We’ve found a Tiny species,” she thought, immediately she sent faster than light communication to all other Worldship Matriarchs. She sent it four more times as confirmation, and she felt the neural network light up with jubilation as nearly a trillion beings received the news in a cascade of messages.

As the data poured in from the ship’s sensors and the few Aelmari that had made landfall, she gleefully looked over the “humans” in her mind. They were almost exactly like the Forebearers, that ancient race which every Aelmari came into existence longing for contact with. She looked over some of the personal effects in her room, small clothing, some miniature furniture, many Aelmari enjoyed using matter replicators to build such objects. It was an urge they had to create things for a people they’d never meet… until now. She wondered if her human would like the small bed she’d created.

As the data poured in another realization hit her, there were 20 billion Aelmari on her Worldship alone, and scans indicated there weren’t even half as many humans… and every other worldship was heading in their direction as fast as their dimensional drive engines could carry them. As beings resource scarcity was so far forgotten that the ship Matriarch almost didn’t recognize the twin feelings of lust and avarice that welled up within her.

“I really should get more than one human for myself,” she decided as she signaled the ship’s computer to prepare her personal landing vehicle, “I’m a matriarch after all, rank should have some privileges.” Judging by the sudden influx of personal shuttle requests flying around the ship’s network, she wasn’t the only one having such thoughts.

A request for a direct thoughtline came into her mind suddenly, it was from Maeve, the second ranking governing official on the ship. With a sigh she let it through.

“Matriarch!” Maeve’s voice echoed in her mind, “We’re looking at several sectors being clogged, for some reason we’re seeing everyone trying to get planetside-“

“It’s just excitement I’m sure,” Shaerra said, she thought a minute and smiled, “Suspend all personal traffic for the time being, and send me my shuttle so I can go greet the human leaders in person.” It might take her a little time to find those leaders of course.

Maeve’s thoughtline communicated a certain amount of confusion and uncertainty, “Yes Matriarch, if you feel that is appropriate.” Maeve had always been by the book, some joked she’d regressed back to a computer program. “There is one other matter requiring your attention.”

“Oh?” Shaerra thought as the automated shuttle docked next to her personal quarters.

“It appears that at least one of the Glalans is too close in personal proximity to a human for an orbital kill strike to be 100% certain, with your permission I’d like to dispatch a pair of soldiers to eliminate her and rescue the human she’s holding hostage.”

“Oh yes of course,” Shaerra thought back dismissively, “just make sure they’re some of our better ones, we’re going to need to account for every human when the debate comes on how to split them up.” Shaerra briefly wondered how she would justify having multiple humans for herself, maybe taking a pair of established mates?

“Don’t worry Matriarch I have two scouts who have extensive dealings with alien species including the Glalans, I’ll send them immediately.”

The thoughtline closed and the ship Matriarch closed her shuttle door and programmed coordinates for a highly populated human region, she had other matters on her mind than one of the cats acting like a fool.

Lyrei and Isstvell stood near the human town and the destroyed Glalan pod, looking around they could see some light destruction indicating one of the cats had been here, a few humans had been milling around the debris when they landed but had scattered.

“They are so cute!” Lyrei thought at Isstvell, to any humans watching it would appear as though the two giant elfin women were simply staring at one another, but their conversation was becoming quite animated.

“Stay on task,” Isstvell said sternly, “we’ve got to find that Cat before she hurts any humans.” She consulted the worldship’s orbital scanners and pointed up a nearby series of hills, “She’s up there.”

“Isstvell,” Lyrei thought eagerly, “we should adopt a few humans, the Matriarchs are designating them a Class A Bio-trophy and since we’re here first we can make sure we get some just for the two of us!”

“We’re not here to claim bio-trophies,” Isstvell snapped at her partner, “Come on.” Sullenly Lyrei gave one last glance at the tiny human town and followed Isstvell up the wooded ridge, the old growth trees snapping in front of them as they walked.

Jim had guided Clara up to his house so she wouldn’t set off any of his traps, she’d taken a prone position behind his family’s barn while he’d carried a series of rocket launchers over and stacked them for easy access.

“I saw their lander come down,” Clara said, glancing down at her erstwhile ally, “they’re probably interested in the other spacefaring species on the planet and want to be sure I’m dead… So here’s what I think we should do, Aelmari don’t use shields since they’re made of some kind of weird liquid metal stuff, but if you blow them up enough they still take a few minutes to get back up. We hit them with everything we’ve got, and then I grab you and we steal the lander. We'll be out of the system before they start doing their genocide thing.”

“Agreed,” Jim said as he checked his traps on a small laptop he’d brought out to the yard. It made him feel bad to abandon earth, and he still wasn’t sure he trusted Clara, but if there was a way off planet before things went bad… well he had to at least try.

“So these Albanians,” he asked

“Aelmari,” the giant catgirl corrected as she adjusted her enormous rifle sights.

“Whatever,” he said, “They’re big like you?”

“A short one maybe!” Clara said, “I saw a few once when they visited Glalan Prime, if I stand on my tiptoes I come up to their chests at best.” She grinned a bit at his discomfort, “That’s right human, you might think you’re some kind of alpha predator, but you’re the smallest sentient lifeform I’ve ever seen! You’re practically BEGGING to be put in your place under a nice pair of Glalan boots-“

“Hey now,” he said, aiming one of the rockets up at her face, “These hurt a hell of a lot more than that pistol did, do you want to find out what that little shield of yours can do, or should we save our efforts for these other aliens?”

“Right,” she muttered, “Sorry…” in truth she was thinking about sitting on him the whole way back to Glalan Prime. She’d become a bit attached to the little human, but a few hours under her butt would probably iron out some of that sass.

“All right, I think they’re in the perimeter,” Jim said quietly, he hit a few keys and the loudspeakers he’d spread throughout the woods started playing.

“Listen Isstvell!” Lyrei said excitedly, “The human is playing music because he’s so happy to see us!”

Isstvell requested a translation, according to the neural net proper full human language use was probably still at least 10-20 minutes away, but individuals could still request certain translations while it worked. She frowned.

“Lyrei I don’t think this song is about celebration,” She said, “The lyrics indicate that this road is named for a venomous serpent, and that law enforcement officials who come for the owner’s ethanol do not come back.”

“Really?” Lyrei said, tapping her toes to the chords, “It’s so upbeat, maybe it’s an err-“

The world filled with fire and explosions.

“Wow,” Clara said, watching the fiery cloud rise from where the pair of Aelmari scouts had been a moment ago, “I’m pretty impressed human! Come on let’s go get their ship before-“

The smoke cleared as the wind blew. Two giant blue women were glaring angrily up the ridge at them, aside from a few scorch marks on their armor they were completely unharmed. Jim swallowed nervously as their clean white uniforms seemed to shimmer and even the scorch marks disappeared.

“Well Clara,” he said, his throat dry, “I think you’re up.”

She uttered an alien battle cry and fired a few rounds from her rifle down at the approaching aliens, every shot from her gun was like a battleship cannon and Jim covered his ears as he watched the enormous purple projectiles make contact. One hit directly on an Elfin face and what looked to Jim like flesh shimmered silver and then black on contact. The Aelmari staggered a bit at that hit, but after another minute continued walking up the ridge.

As they entered the property Jim got a look at them in full. If he had to describe the design differences between their armor, then Clara’s iron looking clunky uniform was a diesel engine and these enormous blue women were wearing something closer to an iphone. Clean seamless white clung to them and shone faintly in the sun. They were big too, bigger than Clara was, their shadows fell over him as he sprinted to his piled rocket launchers.

Clara seemed to be aiming for their faces, so he did so too, sighting and firing the missiles one after another and tossing the tubes aside. Like Clara's own fire, each rocket didn’t seem to do much but stagger one of them for a bit.

Finally, when they were about 100 yards from the barn where he and Clara had decided to make their stand, one of the elves simply raised a white gloved hand and a green beam shot out at Clara and hit her directly in the chest. The world shook as she fell back and screamed. Her armor dissolved like paper mache in the rain as the green glow spread over it, there was a short popping noise as the giant catgirl was left in nothing but a sleek silver garment that reminded Jim of a one piece swimsuit.

“Clara!” he shouted as the thudding of the other giantesses approached. He swore and threw his weapon down and sprinted to her unconscious form. He reached her cheek and paused, it was the size of the side of his house, but he slapped it anyway to no effect. The blue elves were smiling smugly, and he swore angrily as he sprinted for his family’s old tractor. For once it started in one try, and he drove it full speed towards the giant catgirl’s cheek. His efforts were rewarded when the tractor made a hard contact and knocked her head to it’s side.

“Rrmmm…” she muttered, blinking awake, she sat up and her eyes went wide as she saw that the two Aelmari were almost upon them. She glanced down to see the tractor and Jim, and in one smooth motion grabbed up the piece of farm machinery, as she had before she tore the door off and plucked him out of the cabin before tossing it like a baseball at their pursuers.

“Aw come on,” Jim muttered as he saw his family’s old tractor explode against a giant elf’s cheek, but it did seem to buy them a moment while Clara stood up. Their eyes met for a moment and he saw an odd expression come over the giant catgirl’s face… gratitude?

“Hey… thanks.”

The world became a blur as she turned to sprint away from the Aelmari who shook the earth as they stomped after her.

“Sorry about this Jim,” she said, “But I can’t carry you and run.”

His first thought was that it was the first time she’d called him by his name and not simply “human.” Whatever affection it might have brought was muted as he wondered what she was sorry for. He had his answer as she pulled the silvery one piece away from her chest and dropped him, releasing it she trapped him against her sweaty flesh.

He didn’t have much light, and he was jostled on either side by her enormous breasts as she ran. He could smell the strong odor of her sweat and the mix of movement and lubrication began to cause him to slide lower, after a minute he was passing her belly button. He tried to climb back up, but couldn’t find purchase, after another minute he was sliding down into a forest of pink pubic hair. He gave a defeated sigh and stopped fighting it, accepting his fate as he slipped down into the crotch hammock of her undersuit.

For Clara’s part, she hadn’t expected this but tried to ignore the tiny man who had slid into her most intimate area as she leapt over a creek. Glancing back she swore as it became apparent that she hadn’t gained any ground on her pursuers at all.

“Isstvell,” Lyrei thought urgently, “My scanner has indicated that the human is now in the same physical space as the Glalan.”

“Stars Above,” Isstvell thought with a grim realization, “She must have swallowed him whole! The cats are predators, and this is exactly the kind of sick thing they’d do on contact with Tinies.” She thought quickly, “His vital signs still show he’s alive, if we take her down right away we can still get him out.”

“I’ll roast her!” Lyrei thought as she powered up a plasma ray.

“No!” Isstvell thought back urgently, “you could harm the human in her stomach, we need a non-lethal takedown now!” In a fraction of a second she brought up the Glalan biology in her mind and adjusted her weapons to a particular bioelectric pulse she knew would cause the cat’s flight to end while causing no harm to the poor human imprisoned in her belly. She raised her hand and a bolt of light leapt out and made contact with the Glalan’s back.

“Oh fuck me,” Clara moaned as the strongest orgasm she’d ever had rocked her body. She doubled over and tumbled into the ground, causing a grove of trees to snap like matchsticks as she skidded through the dirt clutching her crotch.

Jim wasn’t sure what was happening, but suddenly the enormous pussy above him was leaking fluid onto him, and he was pressed into it from outside assuring he was covered in everything it was spitting out. He spat and sputtered as he tried not to drown, after a minute or so he realized they weren’t moving anymore. The pressure on his back pushing him into her womanhood released suddenly.

“Glalan,” Isstvell said, switching to verbal communication. “My partner is preparing a stomach pump to recover the human, do NOT resist.”

“A-A stomach pump?” Clara asked, eyes wide.

Lyrei’s finger morphed into a long hose and she slowly approached the panicking catgirl. Isstvell grabbed the relatively smaller woman by the hair and held her in place.

“I DIDN’T EAT HIM!” Clara shouted suddenly, “He’s right here, I swear!” she patted her crotch causing a look of disgust from the giant elves.

“By the stars,” Lyrei whispered, “she’s ravaged the poor human for her sick sexual urges!”

That was enough to cause Clara to get indignant even in spite of the situation, “Hey, I put him in my suit so I could run from YOU, and it was YOU who hit me with… was that an orgasm ray? Why do you knife-ears have an orgasm ray?”

“It was the most effective way to stop you from running while preventing harm to your hostage,” Isstvell explained. Still holding Clara by the hair, she reached underneath the silver bodysuit causing the catgirl to breath in suddenly as she withdrew the soaked human. He seemed a bit shocked as she held him in the palm of her hand.

“Jim,” She said in perfect English, the translation had finished just in time, “I am Isstvell and this is Lyrei, we are Aelmari scouts tasked with rescuing you from the ravages of this Glalan. We have obtained your biographical information from your planet’s internet.”

He blinked a minute, “So you’re… not here to kill us?”

The two blue elves exchanged looks, “Human, your species is a treasure, you are the culmination of millennia of attempts to succeed in The Mission. We would never allow you to come to harm.”

“Oh,” he said, it was a lot to take in during a day where he’d already had a lot to take in. “So… will you let me go?”

Lyrei made a face, “I’m trying to laugh human, please wait.” She paused a second and then produced a surprisingly genuine laugh. “You’re going to come with Isstvell and me! Humans are Class-A biotrophies, it would be highly irresponsible to just leave you on a planet this dangerous and in a part of the galaxy this wild!”

“Bio-trophies?” he asked.

“Bio-trophies are organic life forms chosen to cohabitate with Aelmari for our pleasure,” Isstvell explained, “Class A has never been issued before… humans are the first species we’ve encountered that could allow us to fulfill The Mission, it’s likely that you will all be harvested off this planet and relocated to worldships and recreation planets we will construct for your needs and enjoyment.” She gave a small smile, “I do believe Lyrei and I will claim you since we are here… there are many Aelmari who will want a human of their own, we number in the hundreds of billions.”

“Getting to share you with just my best friend is actually a pretty big deal!” Lyrei said smiling, “Did I use that right? Big Deal?”

“Uh yeah,” Jim said, still in shock. He looked at Clara who was on her knees, held by her pink hair and looked about to cry. “What about her?”

Lyrei scowled and a collar seemed to grow out of her hand. She clicked it closed on the sobbing catgirl. Isstvel extended a finger with her free hand and a small collar appeared on the end of it, moving it close she snapped it closed on his neck before he could do anything.

“These are neural link collars,” Isstvel explained, “They’re used for interrogation, I’m sorry Jim but we must be thorough in our application of the law. If you try to lie while wearing this device it will deliver a painful shock.”

“Let’s start with an easy one,” Lyrei said excitedly, “Cat, were you holding this human prisoner?”

“No,” Clara said, “We were allies, at least when you showed up…”

Isstvell and Lyrei seemed a bit surprised when no shock was delivered.

“Glalan,” Isstvell sneered, “How many sentients have you killed in the name of your species imperialism?”

Clara’s cat ears drooped and tears welled up in her eyes.

“Answer it cat,” Lyrei said as a plasma ball appeared in her hand, “We’re here to deliver justice by our laws, and we must be swift.”

Jim suddenly felt a pang of affection for her and tried to say something before Clara spoke.

“None!” she sobbed, “This was my first raid, okay? I wanted to take the humans as pets!”

Isstvell smiled and waited for the shock but none came. She frowned. This Cat was certainly an unusual case, most of her people were quite bloodthirsty. She thought a moment, Aelmari law was clear, she couldn’t execute this Glalan unless she’d committed certain violations… she just had to ask the right questions.

“Were you planning on being nice to the human?” Lyrei asked before Isstvell had a chance.

“Oh yeah!” Clara said, but then a buzz came from the collar and she doubled over in pain.

“Ah ha!” Isstvell crowed, looking down at the human in her palm, “See? She was going to abuse you!” She gripped the pink hair tighter, causing the cat girl to whimper in pain. “What were you going to do to our little friend Jim here once you got back to Glalan Prime?”

“I was…” Clara looked up at Jim and her eyes watered, “I was going to discipline him and establish dominance.”

“That’s not to descriptive!” Lyrei said in a smug tone, “How were you going to do that?”

“I-I was going to lick him all over,” Clara said, “Then I was going to shove him up my…”

“Tell the truth,” Isstvell said, “listen human and see what your friendship and loyalty would have earned you from her!”

“My butt!” the cat girl cried, “I was going to shove him up my butt until he called me Master!” no shocks punished her.

“What a sick and perverted cat,” Lyrei said, “surely you would have cried out for rescue right human?”

“Of course,” Jim said, then there was a buzz as he doubled over in pain from the shock. The three giant women seemed to pause and look at him.

“I’d have hated that!” Jim insisted but another shock rocked his body as he clutched at the collar.

He waited until the pain subsided and then tried to get back on his feet in Isstvell's giant blue palm. He realized that in her shock she’d released Clara’s hair and the giant cat girl stood alongside the other two giantesses. Idly he realized she’d been right, she didn’t even come up to the blue elves’ breasts.

“Human,” Lyrei began first, “Jim… going by what we have downloaded from your planet’s internet, masochistic tendencies are very common and nothing to be ashamed of- “

“Aw sweet, he wants to be my bitch!” Clara said excitedly. “Well, you heard him, get me a ship and we’ll be on our way- “

“Absolutely not!” Isstvell snarled. She turned back to him and lifted him up right in front of her massive blue face. “Jim” she said slowly, “do you still harbor some affection for this… creature?”

“Yes,” he said slowly, “I think we could be frie-“ he hissed and fell to his knees as the collar shocked him, “I kind of liked working with her to fight you guys,” he said, the collar didn’t shock him and he slowly stood back up, “I think she’s a really nice person-“ he cried out in pain as the collar delivered another shock, “Okay, I think she’s going to be mean and force me to be her slave. but she’s hot and I kind of like it!” he shouted. The collar didn’t shock him.

“WOW!” Clara said excitedly.

“Wow,” Isstvell said in shock.

“Wow!” Lyrei said thoughtfully. “Isstvell, could I take the Glalan as a bio-trophy?”

Clara’s eyes went wide, “WHAT!?”

Isstvell shrugged, “I suppose you could, shockingly she hasn’t violated any of our laws and our new human seems to like her.”

“Okay great!” Lyrei walked over to the cat girl and tapped the collar on her neck, it flashed and turned a bright shade of pink. “Clara right? Our human is going to have so much fun with you!”

“Our human?” Jim asked, looking up at the blue elf uncertainly.

“Oh yes,” Isstvell explained, “Lyrei and I share quarters on the WorldShip, you’ll be registered to both of us and we’ll take care of all your needs.” She gave a genuine smile, “Anything you want we can get for you, food, drink, entertainment, we’ve already downloaded all of your planet’s electronic information and we’ll set up a way to view it whenever you- “

“What about me?” Clara barked indignantly.

Isstvell shrugged, “I suppose we can find something that Glalans like, maybe we can set you up a murder simulator and a shower that rains blood.”

“Hey!” she said, trying to stand up before Lyrei pushed her back to her knees, “T-that’s offensive! We’re a proud warrior race and-“

“And I’m sure Lyrei will enjoy teaching you your place in our combat sims,” Isstvell said dismissively, “Just so you know, I’m not as soft as she is so you’d best keep my new human happy.”

“Wait,” Jim said, “What about Earth? Are you going to blow it up?”

The two Aelmari laughed, “Stars above no,” Isstvell said finally, “we’ll need to harvest you humans from it for at least a few of your solar cycles until we get you all, and even then we’ll want to examine your planet for clues as to how such an adorable tiny species evolved… surely there must be more, and this world could help us with clues on how to find them.”

With that the Aelmari scouts marched the smaller, to them at least, Catgirl back to their white egg-shaped landing craft while Istvell cradled the tiny human. The three giantesses took their places in seats while he was clutched in the lead space-elf’s hands. The door closed with a final hiss as they lifted off towards the Worldship overhead.

“So!” Lyrei said, leaning over to him, “What should we do first? Your internet says these “water parks” are fun, we could build you one in our living quarters, or maybe you need sexual release?” The way she said it was like asking if he was thirsty.

“That would be for the best,” Isstvell said suddenly, “Consulting this planet’s internet, it seems that a healthy male might need sexual release seven or eight times daily.”

They both leered at him with lust in their eyes but he cleared his throat, “The internet might not be… entirely accurate.” He said slowly.

Clara laughed, “these stupid space elves don’t understand bio-species at all.”

“We do too!” Lyrei protested, “We reinvented sex over a thousand cycles ago! Tell them Isstvell!” The other elf’s face was a shade darker blue than usual, was she blushing?

“Yes,” Istvell said, “As ridiculous as it sounds we have… biological urges. Given the particular tastes of our human I think our best option is to let our new Glalan show us what he likes.”

Clara grinned at Jim, “You heard them human they want to watch!” She shifted her butt back and forth in the seat suggestively. “So we’ll start you off with a little backside action, sounds good?”

“No way!” he shouted, but then he was brought to his knees by a shock. “Can you take this thing off?” he pleaded, pointing to the collar.

Isstvell reached down and tapped his neck, causing the collar to dissipate entirely.

“The sky is green,” he said, testing to see if he could lie again, he breathed a sigh of relief when nothing happened.

“I don’t know why you’re so concerned about appearances Jim,” Lyrei said with a smile as the pod lifted further into the sky, “This is the beginning of a whole new era for you and your people!”

“Yeah being pets,” he muttered angrily.

Isstvell shrugged, “human… Jim, we will provide all of your desires, your species will be collected and cultivated in a secure and pleasurable environment!”

“What if I wanted to be free?” He asked suddenly, “To feel a bit of danger now and then.”

“Yeah!” Clara said, joining in, “What if we want to see a bit of plasma burn and crush our enemies?”

The two Aelmari were silent a minute, as they glanced at each other Jim realized they were communicating telepathically somehow.

“If you really desire danger we will provide it,” Isstvell said finally, “there are many positions on our frontiers where an aggressive disposition is desirable and success is uncertain… but you will remain our bio-trophies and we will accompany you.”

Clara and Jim exchanged looks, “Space adventures!” Clara said with a grin to Jim, “Just like I promised! We’ll just have to bring these two killjoys!” There was an unspoken agreement between the human and the giant catgirl that perhaps they could lose their chaperones in such conditions, although increasingly Jim wondered if that would be a good idea.

The three of them watched out of the pod's glass viewport as dozens of other landing craft streaked past them, each one full of giant blue Aelmari eager to claim their own humans before the rest of the species arrived.

“You’re going to love it!” Lyrei said as if sensing his thoughts, “imagine anything you want when you want it, and delivered how you desire!” She sighed, “humans are going to be so happy we came!”

Looking out the window at the blue streaks raining down on earth as the shuttles left the Worldship Jim wondered how true that would end up being.

Chapter End Notes:

This was originally meant as a one-shot as a result of a Stellaris inspired 4chan prompt, but it was popular and I liked it so it continued on.