- Text Size +

“I am SO sorry!” Elara said again, “I-I’m just not taking this whole human-size thing well, and-“

“We’ll figure it out,” Jim reassured her.

The brown skinned giantess was seated crosslegged across from him, wearing a human sized version of one of her favored earth-style business suits. No, he had to remind himself, she wasn’t a giantess, not this time, he was just incredibly small. The two of them were alone in the main bay of the ship, where they’d hoped to make some sort of psychic breakthrough. So far, he and Elara had only managed to shimmer the air purple, and toss around a few pieces of furniture by accident.

“Are you two done throwing around my stuff?” Sarah asked, strutting into the bay. She was wearing one of her signature metallic green battlesuits, which hugged every feature like she’d been poured into it. Her long blonde hair bobbed slightly as she reached Elara.

“Sorry,” Elara said meekly, “we’re just… figuring things out.”

Sarah smirked, “You know, you’re a lot more polite than you were back when you were big, threatening to shoot people, ranting about stomping all the humans, I’ve gotta admit I like the new you a lot more.”

Elara’s face burned red and she clenched her fists, “I-I was… I was a different person then-“

“Don’t worry about it,” Sarah said with a smirk, “I’m pretty sure I beat the crap out of Jim worse than you ever did, and I’m not even sorry about it.”

“Wait what?” Jim asked, crossing his arms and looking up at the giant blonde, “what do you mean you’re not sorry?”

Sarah shrugged, “we were fighting, and then you started saying some personal stuff, so I feel like it’s fair that I cracked a few ribs.”

She regarded him, a moment, and grinned, “This is so weird, talking down to a tiny person like this.” She bent down to pick him, up, and he remained still as she plucked his body by one arm and held it dangling in front of her face.

Jim gulped at Sarah’s expression, it was a mix of playful and lustful he’d become very familiar with. He tried to guess how small he was, somewhere around three or four inches maybe? Sarah was somewhere close to where the Aelmari usually were relative to him, and after a lifetime of being the smallest being in the room Sarah was enjoying the reversal.

“Be careful with him,” Elara said suddenly, “I-If you’re going to dangle him by his arm like that, don’t do it for too long!”

“It gets a little stiff,” Jim admitted, wincing slightly.

Sarah thought a moment and nodded, dropping him instead into her waiting palm.

“Sorry,” she chuckled, “I know EXACTLY what you mean about the arm thing, but from the other side holding you like that just seems so… obvious I guess?”

“Here,” Elara said, reaching out her hand, “I’ll take Jim back to my quarters now and-“

“Oh, come on,” Sarah said, her arm going around the smaller woman, “You get to play with tiny Jim all the time, who knows when I’ll get a chance like this again?” She grinned at Jim, “I mean I’m pretty sure a guy like you loves being toyed wit,h right? With your lifestyle you’d pretty much have to…”

“Uhh,” Jim looked up at Sarah’s smug grin, then down at Elara’s embarrassed face. From the brief flashes of purple around the edges of her irises he could tell she was trying very hard not to broadcast her thoughts on that.

“Jim does love being played with,” Clara’s voice called as she sauntered into the hanger, “problem is, he’s my toy, not yours.” She nodded at Elara, “that one too.”

“And that’s mine!” Sarah said angrily, pointing to the shimmering green battlesuit Clara was wearing. Her pink tail swished behind her almost arrogantly as she smirked at the blonde’s reaction.

“You really should lock these up,” Clara said, admiring the way the suit clung to her, “this is way better than any armor I ever wore at full size… I wonder if the design scales up?”

“It doesn’t,” Sarah snapped, “and you people can’t just keep taking those! Do you have any idea what it takes to get top of the line battle armor in human size? They’re worth more than the GDP of some planets!”

“Is everything okay in here?” The thunderous footsteps of Zeph echoed as the red skinned giant entered the room. The two Aelmari followed her, gazing at the trio of tiny women and the, to them, speck sized Jim in Sarah’s palm.

“We were just getting ready to plan out planetfall,” Clara said idly, looking up at the three giants. “I think I was going to fly the lander?”

“The hell you were!” Sarah said angrily, the violent jerk of her body caused her hand to shake and Jim almost tumbled to the ground.

“Fight you for it?” Clara asked with a grin.

“Is that really necessary?” Zeph asked nervously, looking down at the small women.

“Hold on to this for me,” Sarah said with a grin, sliding Jim into Elara’s open cleavage.

He tried to shout something, but he simply tumbled in to the gap between the enormous brown breasts. Jim grumbled as he forced his way up through the pillowy flesh, and was shocked to see the ground rapidly drifting away from him as someone, Lyrei it looked like, picked Elara up.

“Are you feeling better today Elara?” Lyrei asked sympathetically.

“A little,” Elara said glumly, “I still don’t want to be… small.”

“It’s okay,” Lyrei said soothingly. Her eyes seemed to squint, then went wide, “Oh my, is that Jim in your top?” The giant elf’s eyes focused on him, and he waved halfheartedly. “That is so cute!” Lyrei said excitedly, “I know this whole thing has been… difficult for both of you, but seeing you at this size, holding you, it’s really making me happy!”

Elara eeped as Lyrei slowly lowered the shrunken clone into her own waiting breasts, surrounding Jim’s peripheral vision with a pair of blue orbs that stretched into the sky. Elara was held in place, the two breasts rippling like an ocean from Jim’s perspective as the titaness moved throughout the room.

Briefly Jim wondered if whatever programmed instinct the Aelmari had that made them want to care for smaller sentients scaled with their size. He certainly felt like he was triggering it more than usual, and Isstvell gave a warm smile as her eyes followed Lyrei, Elara, and himself.

Down on the floor Clara and Sarah were circling each other as the three giants watched overhead, ringed around them. To Jim it was like watching a sporting event from a particularly high seat in a stadium.

“Be careful!” Zeph said urgently, “t-try not to beat each other up too bad, okay?”

“Regardless of size, social combat rituals should be respected, when possible,” Isstvell said, looking down at the two women. She gave Clara a small smile, “Although I must warn you Sarah, the Glalan practices martial arts against an Aelmari scout every day.”

Sarah smirked, “You fight an Aelmari hand to hand every day? I knew yours wasn’t exactly a smart species, but I had no idea…”

“I’m going to beat her one of these days,” Clara snapped, “and I’m going to beat you NOW.”

She charged at the human, fighting the urge to extend her claws and rend them across the smug blonde’s face. Sarah easily stepped out of the way, bringing her own hands up in a fighting stance as Clara recovered from her dive, pirouetting easily back to face her.

“Glalans have some of the fastest reflexes of any organic species in the universe,” Clara said, quickly ducking out of the way of one of Sarah’s kicks. “We’re a REAL apex predator!” Clara did a backflip that Jim thought had to mostly be for show as she exited Sarah’s reach. “Unlike you human, I’m all natural,” Clara said smugly, “I don’t need to splice my genes to the void and back!”

Sarah sighed, “It’s true, Glalans do have pretty unmatched reflexes.” The blonde suddenly leapt at Clara, a flurry of blurred punches darting out at the pink haired woman causing her to grunt and double over. “Which is why,” Sarah said, landing a spinning kick across Clara’s face, “I picked up a bit of Glalan DNA when I got my genes reworked.” She leapt backwards, leaving the catgirl to stagger a bit before steadying herself.

Clara spat out a bit of blood and… grinned?

“Good choice! Should have gone for the full package though, you’d look great with some real ears,” Clara’s own catlike appendages seemed to twitch in response.

Sarah chuckled, relaxing a bit, “I’ve got more than enough of you people in me, the agility is nice, but it also made me the horniest girl in the galaxy, and there weren’t exactly a lot of human sized males around to help me out.”

“It’s true,” Zeph said with a giggle, “we spent a lot of time trying to build a uhh… relief mechanism, that could handle her strength.”

Clara had a sudden amused expression on her face, and with a sudden flurry of movement closed the distance between her and Sarah again. Sarah’s eyes went wide, and she did her best to block the catgirl’s incoming blows. A moment later she grunted as the first of Clara’s hits made contact with her own chest, then with a snarl her arms grappled Clara’s back as the catgirl forced her way in close and began pummeling her ruthlessly.

Sarah brought a knee up, causing Clara to cry out in pain and break the assault, “I was a junior gladiator,” Clara breathed, “specialized in axes.” She raised her fists again as they circled each other, “you?”

“Head cheerleader,” Sarah said venomously. With a roar she ran at Clara again.

“They’re going to kill each other!” Zeph panicked.

“They’re fine,” Isstvell assured her.

Clara screamed in pain as Sarah roughly grabbed her tail, and Sarah hissed as she was brought to her knees by a brutal kick to the stomach in response. The friendly banter was gone, and with a very feline hiss Clara had extended her claws.

“Okay,” Isstvell said nervously, “perhaps things have gotten out of hand.”

“Elara,” Jim said, looking up at the woman who’s breasts he was trapped within, and then up at the even larger woman’s breasts she herself was in, “I know how you can stop them.”

Isstvell and Lyrei were giggling slightly at something as they listened to Jim explain it to Elara, shooting looks at the two dueling women while Zeph watched with concern. Clara noticed them discussing something, and frowned, but brought her focus back to her duel as Sarah extended the long steel claw from it’s wrist mounted housing.

“That suit’s got a built in neuronet!” Sarah said, a mad grin on her face, “just think about it and yours will pop out.”

Clara glanced down at her wrist, and with a metallic springing sound a long steel claw to match Sarah’s leapt out of the housing. Clara licked her lips eagerly, holding the shining weapon up and then looking back at the other amazon.

“These are poisoned,” Clara said eagerly, a statement, not a question.

“I have antidotes,” Sarah replied, locking eyes with her, “but yeah, the next cut wins, one way or another.”

“Risky,” Clara hissed excitedly, “I love it!”

The two women screamed and ran at each other, the steel claws raised high.

“EXECUTE STRESS RELIEF FUNCTION!” Elara shouted as loudly as she could.

Sarah and Clara’s eyes went wide as an electric feeling raced down their spines, causing their muscles to turn to jelly as a fire lit in their most intimate places. They both groaned, the steel claws retracting with a hiss as they rolled together on the ground, orgasm rocking their bodies.

“That is a huge security flaw in those suits,” Jim commented, “I’m glad I turned it off on mine.” He looked up at Lyrei, “I think they might need a little more.”

“I-I’ll still-“ Sarah began, forcing herself up.

“Execute stress relief function,” Lyrei said with a grin, causing the two tiny women at her feet to writhe and moan in pleasure again.

“O-Okay,” Sarah panted once the wave of bliss had passed, “We get it, we won’t fight anymore-“

“Execute stress relief function,” Zeph said, causing them both to start screaming and groaning again. “I’m sorry Sarah, but you two are taking this fight way too far!”

“Can you take care of these two?” Isstvell asked, looking up at the larger red skinned alien.

“Uh,” Zeph looked down at the Glalan and the Human, now beginning to recover, “sure,” she said with a nervous smile, “Execute stress relief function!”

“That should help those two calm down before the mission,” Lyrei said to Isstvell with a smirk. The two Aelmari had slipped away from the rest, with Jim still trapped in Elara’s cleavage, and her still trapped in Lyrei’s.

Jim watched as he was carried through the half of Sarah’s ship designed for larger beings, the scale aweing him. Large structures were just part and parcel of being human sized in a universe full of bigger beings, but this was truly on another level, and as they passed through a hissing pneumatic door Jim couldn’t help but marvel at the expansive terrain of simple objects, the bed, the nightstand, they were all so much larger now…

Elara shivered as Lyrei pulled her out, and Jim swallowed nervously as he looked out over the edge of her shirt at the massive fall below them. Another thing he’d gotten used to was large drops not being such a big deal, between his use of Sarah’s suit and the Aelmari medical nanites Jim had become downright casual about hundred-foot falls, but thousand-foot falls? A different story.

Elara was placed on the bed, and the two Aelmari knelt down to get a better look at her, and him. Those blue faces smiled warmly, and he could tell that they were doing their best to be caring, for his and Elara’s sake, but he also knew the two of them well enough to know what they probably had in mind.

Isstvell’s hand extended, the back of her hand laying flat on the bed as she extended a finger that stood as tall as Elara, “May I see Jim please?” she asked.

Elara reached into her own cleavage, drawing him out. Their eyes met a moment, and he tried to give her a reassuring smile as she gently stood on her tiptoes and placed his small form on the very tip of Isstvell’s finger.

The world blurred as the blue digit lifted, leaving him on the small island of her fingterip in the massive room, a pair of immense blue faces staring down at him.

“Stars,” Lyrei whispered, “Jim, you’re so… perfect!”

“Uh, thanks?” he said, forcing himself back upright on the soft finger.

“This is so…” Isstvell paused, “satisfying, I suppose is the right word.” She brought him up even closer, and her eye filled his entire vision as she peered down at him, “The Mission is all about protecting small sentients… do you feel protected?”

“Y-Yeah,” he said, gazing up in awe.

“Good!” Lyrei chimed in, “after Elara responded so negatively to being resized, we wanted to check in with you and see that you were okay.”

He glanced down at the human sized Elara, looking up at the Aelmari with her arms crossed. She tapped a high heeled shoe slightly nervously as she watched them.

“I’m used to being the smallest one in the group already,” he said with what he hoped was a reassuring smile. The truth was being this small was making him more nervous than usual, though not nearly as much as Elara.

“That’s good to hear,” Isstvell said, “Lyrei and I have been collecting physiological data on you three since this resizing occurred… and we’ve noticed a few things we wanted to discuss.” Her voice, even when she made it soft, echoed through his world.

“Oh?” he asked, trying his best to talk to her like he normally did, and not like she was a titanic goddess holding an ant.

“The readings are somewhat bizarre,” Lyrei explained, “there’s no apparent change in the efficiency of metabolic processes, which is unusual for a number of reasons.”

Isstvell nodded and continued, “Seeing as you have all continued healthy function in spite of these radical changes, we think it would be… appropriately safe, to try to force another size change.”

His eyes went wide, “What? I don’t know about this, what if we accidentally shrink someone else? Or what if I shrink more!”

“We believe that whatever force is allowing you to breathe, move, and otherwise function would allow you to do so even if you reached microscopic size!” Lyrei said excitedly, “we could even send some of our nanite probes down to follow you around!”

“N-Nanite probes?” He had a sudden vision of himself on a vast blue plain, a handful of floating nanites his only company, “that is not nearly as reassuring as you guys think it is!”

“Jim,” Lyrei said firmly, “We have complete control over our physiologies, even if you were reduced to such a size, if you were in contact with Isstvell or I, we would be able to keep you perfectly safe until you found a way to return to normal.”

Isstvell’s other hand lifted up suddenly, bringing the gigantic and naked form of Elara into view. She had her arms crossed, and was shivering a little at the cold. She reached for him again, quickly snatching him off the elf’s fingertip and hugging him to her.

“We’re going to have to do it eventually,” She said quietly, “I’m scared too, but I think our only option is to keep trying this until we figure it out.”

“You’re right,” he breathed, trying to give the giantess holding him, and the two titanesses overhead a cocky grin, “I was really hoping to go on the planetary mission anyway! How should we get started?”

“Like I said,” Isstvell began with a smug grin, “the safest place for you to be changing sizes would be… in direct contact with Lyrei or myself, ideally… completely inside one of us.”

“Ah,” he said, “Well Elara, you’re the big… bigger one, what do you think?”

“You’ve got several choices,” Lyrei said with a smirk. Slowly she leaned in and her tongue came out, tracing up Elara’s side and bathing both her and the tiny Jim in her hand with that not-quite-saliva that the Aelmari’s mouths produced.

“You taste very good,” Lyrei said, licking her lips, “maybe you’d like to go in… this way?” she pointed at her opened mouth, causing Elara to clear her throat nervously.

“N-No thanks,” She said quickly, “I’m uh, not up for being… swallowed.”

“It’s not as bad as you’d think,” Jim said reassuringly.

Elara glared at the shrunken human, “I’m used to being a little higher on the food chain,” she hissed quietly.

“It would seem your path is fairly obvious then,” Isstvell said, her clothes shimmering as they disappeared. Lyrei followed her, and the two naked elves now openly leered at their toys. “Oh my, our tiniest toy still has some clothes on…”

Jim looked down at the simple outfit he had on. He didn’t resist as Elara began pulling the scratchy clothing free, it had been listed in the replicator under “doll clothing” and he hadn’t bothered to make himself properly sized real clothes before crashing the night before. Hopefully he would be too big for them after this, and if not… well maybe he’d be too small. He tried to push the thought out of his mind, this was going to work, he reassured himself.

Isstvell’s hand lowered the pair of them, and Jim enjoyed the view as they passed the mountainous pair of breasts, and then her toned stomach. Jim smirked as he realized that Isstvell had formed her pubic hair into an arrow pointing downward, and soon the giant hand was holding Elara, and him, in front of the massive and dripping pussy.

“I-Is it this intimidating for you every time Jim?” Elara breathed, looking up at it.

“Well,” he began, but he was cut off by a sudden force pushing them upwards.

Lyrei had cupped her hand underneath Isstvell’s forcing her partner to quickly shove the small clone and even smaller human inside of her.

“I-I was trying to give them a moment to get ready!” Isstvell gasped.

Jim felt the familiar silky wetness surround him, contrasted by the feeling of Elara’s hand gripping him around his chest. Her fingers tightened, not letting him go as the tingling feeling of the Aelmari fluids washed over both of them, causing the pair to feel a simultaneous and instant arousal.

Elara had never experienced anything like this, and her instinct was to thrash in panic, holding her breath as the silky walls compressed around her.

“You can breathe it,” Jim thought at her, his psychic abilities rising with his arousal.

Elara gasped as the fluid filled her lungs, and although the sensation of her lungs filling with liquid caused her to cough and sputter, she realized he was right. She forced herself to relax as Isstvell’s slick tunnel drew them further in, keeping a steady grip on the shrunken human as she went.

“And… there they go,” Lyrei said with a smile, watching Elara’s feet disappear. She glanced up at a groaning Isstvell, who tumbled over onto their bed. Lyrei calmly climbed in herself, draping herself over the other scout’s body, “Don’t finish too quickly,” she warned via thoughtspeak, “they need to get their psychic powers fired up.”

“It feels so good,” Isstvell thought with a gasp, “subconscious is blocking any attempt to control sexual function-“

“As it should,” Lyrei thought with a giggle, “what’s the point of all of these biological features if you can just turn them off?” She knelt down and stuck her tongue out, licking it across the pussy that now held her two shrunken friends captive. Isstvell winced, tightening her grip on the bed as Lyrei continued.

For Elara and Jim the effect was immediate, and their world began to rock as the fluid rose around them. Elara felt a burning lust enveloping her, the purple glow from her eyes lighting the darkness of Isstvell’s pussy. She reached down through the slick ooze to play with herself, and realized Jim was still clutched in her hand. It hit her then, and with a grin she brought him up to her own opening.

Jim blinked, the slight violet light beginning to emanate from him briefly illuminating the giant pair of brown lips waiting for him. He braced himself as he was shoved in, the world going dark as he was squeezed inside her.

Elara’s eyes flashed purple as her orgasm rose, squeezing Jim even as she was squeezed herself. The two of them shouted together and the violet energy wrapped around them. Jim could feel the bonds of psychic energy around Elara and himself, in the same way he remembered them on Clara back on mars. If he could just-

Outside Lyrei continued to force Isstvell into the higher throes of orgasm with her tongue, fighting a giggle as she saw a quick flash of purple somewhere below.

Jim blearily opened his eyes again, the ceiling of Lyrei and Isstvell’s room coming into focus. Elara’s concerned face hovered over him, and he realized her hand was behind his head. Without even looking he could tell he was in Lyrei or Isstvell’s hand, and the two elves loomed overhead, though they were still coming into focus.

“Please tell me we didn’t shrink you too,” he murmured, sitting up.

“No,” she smiled.

He looked around at the blue landscape of Lyrei’s palm and grinned, “Well, we’re halfway to where we want to be, so do you want to try to regrow you next or-“

“Jim,” Elara said, fighting a giggle, “stand up.”

Hesitantly he did so, and she followed him. He gave a disappointed sigh and swore under his breath as he realized the top of his head was about even with Elara’s chin, and she wasn’t “tall” at human sized to begin with.

“Fuck it,” he decided out loud, “I’m calling this a win.”

“D-Do you want to try it again?” Isstvell breathed, looking down at the almost human-sized Jim.

“Let’s roll the dice again later,” he said, “where’s everyone else?”

“Oh, well they’re out in the main bay,” Isstvell said in a disappointed tone.

“Don’t worry,” Lyrei thought at her, “I’m sure they’ll ask us for help when they try it again…”

“Oh my god, I love this,” Sarah laughed, bending down on her knees to look at Jim. “I mean, I was kind of hoping to get my hands on you when you were doll size, but this is still pretty great.” He started as she reached under his armpits, and his feet left the floor as she picked him up.

“At least you’re big enough to walk around on your own,” Clara said, looking him over as he dangled from Sarah’s grip, “So are we going to introduce you as a kid, or what?”

“Absolutely not,” Jim said, crossing his arms even as his feet overed off the floor. “Just say I’m short or that I’m another small species or something.” The two amazons fought down giggles, and he rolled his eyes.

“I’m glad you two seem to be getting along better,” he muttered, grunting as Sarah tossed him over her shoulder.

“Oh that little spat in the cargo bay?” Clara laughed, following behind them, “we were both just testing each other, can’t go on a dangerous mission with someone you don’t know well, right?”

“Sure,” he muttered, although from the shared giggle the two women had simply found a mutual target to focus their energies on.

“Jim,” Elara said, scurrying up to the two amazons, “Y-you asked me to get this?” She handed him up a wrist mounted box, and he took it and clasped it on, feeling the familiar liquid sensation of his battlesuit spreading over his body.

“Thanks,” he said with a smile, “still fits!”

Sarah set him down next to her replicator, “Okay everyone,” she said, “make yourselves something to go over the suits, these people like swords and armor.”

“We’re not bringing ANY plasma weapons with us?” Elara asked nervously.

“Oh, we absolutely are,” Sarah said offhandedly, “the cat’s printing us up a suitcase full of guns right now.” She nodded at the Glalan who was holding up a pair of silvery pistols with a nod. “We’re just going with a bit of local flavor to blend in.”

The four of them had finished equipping themselves. Sarah hadn’t been kidding when she’d suggested something out of a renaissance fair, and they all had on various leather or steel clothing and cloaks, swords at their belts, or an axe across her back in Clara’s case.

The two Aelmari and Zeph stood over them, the group looking out the main viewport of Sarah’s ship as it entered the star system. A large arid looking planet with a few belts of green across the equator came into view.

“New Aragon,” Sarah said, presenting it, “one of the largest independent human settlements in the galaxy.”

Alarm klaxons rang out, “ship is being targeted,” the computer called neutrally.

“Relax,” Sarah said, “raise comms.”

“Miss Maxwell,” a man’s voice came over the ship’s speakers, “This is the Tizona, welcome back to New Aragon.” The group watched as a massive space station came into view, a large and bristling array of armaments sticking out of the spherical station as it tracked them.

“Did humans build that thing?” Clara whispered to Jim, “how does a planet of a few million people, humans even, have a defensive installation like that!?”

“Hi Cervantes,” Sarah said informally, “I want to put a lander down outside the capital, also go ahead and let the palace know that-“

“Not so fast Sarah,” the man said as the space station’s guns kept tracking them, “I’m reading a number of non-human lifeforms on your ship, you know giants are forbidden in this system.”

“You let Zeph in!” Sarah protested, looking up at the red skinned giantess.

“We let Zeph stay in orbit on your ship,” Cervantes replied testily, “as a favor to you, normally we would have destroyed the ship of a larger species, as protocol dictates I should do right now.”

“So why haven’t you?” Sarah asked defiantly.

“Manning the station is dull work,” the man replied, “there are only a few dozen humans that travel between systems, and you’re the most interesting one, and you’re a friend. I figured it would only be fair to give you a chance to explain yourself… I see you have another human on board?”

“Jim Arnett sir,” he piped up, “I’m here with Sarah on a diplomatic mission from Earth.”

“Earth?” Cervantes chuckled, “long has it been lost and unreachable to us, tell me Jim Arnett of Earth, are the broadcasts we intercept true? Has humanity’s homeworld been enslaved at long last?”

“Absolutely not!” Lyrei cut in, causing Sarah to glare up at her angrily. “I am Lyrei, Aelmari scout, here with my partner Isstvell,” she said eagerly, “the Aelmari are…” she glanced at Isstvell, “Allies, of humanity. We’d hoped to extend a hand of friendship to lost human settlements!”

“Many larger species have arrived in New Aragon over the centuries,” Cervantes said grimly, “some came to trade, others to take, still others to destroy for the sake of destruction. All have been destroyed by the mighty Tizona, a gift from the gods to preserve our way of life. Alliance? Excuse me if I have my doubts.”

“So someone gave it to them,” Clara muttered, looking at the space station. “Who though?”

“Cervantes,” Isstvell said, “I understand your people’s justified suspicion of larger species, but I can assure you that our intentions are noble.”

“We’d like to talk it over with the King,” Sarah said finally, “and you should have kept quiet until we did!” She snapped at the two Aelmari.

The other end of the line was quiet a moment, “Sarah,” Cervantes said finally, “you’re breaking some of our cardinal laws, but… the King, I think he needs friends around him now.”

Sarah frowned, “That old fart Charles? I don’t know him that well Cervantes.”

“Charles passed a few months after your last visit,” Cervantes replied, “the current king is your old friend Alphonso.”

“Alph is king!?” Sarah exclaimed, causing the other occupants of the craft to look at her curiously. “How? He was like twelfth in line for the throne!”

“There was… instability,” Cervantes replied. “I’m clearing you for a landing craft Sarah, for old time’s sake don’t make me regret it.” The commlink cut off.

“Wow,” Clara said, crossing her arms, “So what’s the story with you and this king?”

“We came here for work,” Zeph said overhead, ignoring Sarah’s burning red face, “Sarah had a romantic relationship with a young man who was, at the time, a minor member of the nobility here.”

“These people were the first other humans I met after getting abducted,” Sarah snapped defensively, “it had been years, I didn’t know where Earth was, I was maybe a bit emotional, alright?”

“But you didn’t stay,” Jim said.

“Zeph obviously couldn’t live here,” she said, jerking at the red skinned demon with her thumb, “and once the excitement of finding some other humans wore off… well, New Aragon’s even more of a backwater than Earth is.”

“Will this complicate our overtures?” Isstvell asked sternly, “it would be ideal if Lyrei and I could come down to the planet’s surface as soon as possible.”

“Trust me, Alph’s a sweetheart,” Sarah said dismissively.

Alphonso the first, King of New Aragon, stared at the steely grey sky, walking away from the window and collapsing atop a throne he’d waded through his family’s own blood to get. A page brought him a goblet of a strong sweet wine, and he sipped it thoughtfully as his wife joined him.

“Sarah,” he muttered, “here, now?”

“Perhaps the stars weren’t enough for her either,” his wife said, clasping a hand over his.

“I know she did not come back for me,” he murmured, “this is… providence.” He glanced at the mural on the throne room wall, the great goddess with her radiant pink skin and black eyes, flanked by her angels in their black folded suits and unseeing black eyeglasses.

Alphonso stood up, walking to it solemnly. At the bottom of the tapestry row up on row of jubilant humans waited eagerly for their chance to board the goddess’ chariot, what he now knew to be no metaphor, but a starship the being would use to take his people. He snarled, if not for the Star cultists he would have this thing burned, but even after the bloody purges he knew he couldn’t openly disrespect this “goddess” yet.

“Sarah,” he muttered again, tracing his hand over the tapestry, his hand shaking as it traced over the being that demanded his people’s sacrifice, “perhaps the cultists are right after all, New Aragon’s salvation shall come from the stars.”

Clara brought the landing craft into the atmosphere at a more leisurely pace than usual, giving them a chance to look over the planet in full. It had considerably less water than Earth, with large deserts covering swathes of the planet. A band of prairie and grassland seemed to stretch out from a series of inland seas, lakes maybe? The capital city didn’t look very large as they flew over it, and if not for the presence of electric lighting and powered transports Jim would have called it medieval looking.

The ship heaved suddenly as Clara took a sharp turn, bringing them towards a stretch of farmland just outside the city. Jim started, but Sarah’s strong arms wrapped around him before he could tumble too far.

“I’ve got you squirt,” she teased.

He sighed, she’d insisted he ride on her lap, “for safety,” something which Clara had agreed was necessary. He glanced over at Elara, sitting in the seat next to them and frowned. The lander’s safety belt seemed to fit her petite form just fine…

“This thing handles great,” Clara said as they walked down the entry ramp, “it’s weird to think when I’m at normal size I could carry it around like a toy.”

“It would give you a nasty shock if you tried,” Sarah said, clicking a few buttons on a wrist computer. “All right, they know we’re coming, so we shouldn’t have any problems walking right up to the palace.”

“If you say so,” Jim said, eyeing up the city. “Is the ship going to be okay?”

Sarah shrugged, “Like I told the cat, I had that thing built to withstand being messed with by hundred foot aliens, I doubt there’s anything the farmers out here could do to it once it’s locked and armed.” She tapped something on her wrist and a very earthlike car horn beeped once as the ramp retracted.

Entering the city was an awkward affair. Despite Sarah’s promises the people immediately went hushed, and while the streets didn’t clear out immediately, everyone was looking at them oddly. These people weren’t too far off from what Jim would have expected on Earth in appearance, he didn’t see any exotic hair colors, in fact Sarah’s bright blonde hair stood out as much as Clara’s pink, though the ears and tail were gathering even more whispers. Elara got a few looks as well, the bright silver hair catching the light as she walked. Compared to his traveling companions, Jim’s short height didn’t get much more than a glance.

Sarah slapped a few gold coins in front of a merchant, and a few minutes later they were loading their bags into something that looked remarkably like an SUV, albeit with a glowing blue bar underneath allowing it to hover rather than being carted on wheels.

“Ugh,” Clara muttered, “this thing looks like a gen 2 or 3 hovercraft, they banned these on Glalan Prime because they’re bad for the atmosphere or something.”

“It’s better than what we’d have on Earth,” Jim said, climbing into it and shutting the door behind him. “Between this and the space station someone definitely set these people up with a few things.”

“Maybe it’s just what they figured out?” Clara said. “Technology doesn’t take the same path everywhere Jim.”

Jim just rolled his eyes, “look over there,” he said, pointing to a group of people at a market stall, “they’re using anti-gravity to move around, but that guy is using an icebox, like he doesn’t have refrigeration?” He pointed up at utility poles alongside the cobblestone street, “They’ve got electricity, it doesn’t look too different from what we had on Earth pre-invasion, but they’re paying for stuff using gold coins? And the cops here? They’re in platemail and they’ve got swords. None of it makes sense.”

“I told you it’s like a renaissance fair down here,” Sarah commented as the vehicle hummed to life.

“That’s not what I mean,” he said, rubbing his forehead, “the technology here, it’s not like they developed it, or even scavenged it, it’s like someone randomly gave them a bit of this and that, taught them how to replicate it, and they’re still figuring out how it all fits together.”

“Huh,” Sarah muttered, “I never really thought about it last time I was here, but yeah, it is weird.”

“Isstvell, Lyrei, are you guys picking up anything odd on this planet?” Jim thought at them. The suits they’d “borrowed” from Sarah contained a private Neuronet, and it hadn’t taken much work to loop the two Aelmari into it.

“We’ve detected a rather extensive power grid,” Isstvell thought back, “it all seems to be traced out from some kind of reactor in the capital.”

Jim frowned, “so there’s no fossil fuels, secondary power stations, anything like that?”

“The only life we’re detecting on the planet is Earth derived,” Lyrei said, “there won’t be any fossil fuel deposits, this planet doesn’t appear to have hosted ANY life until roughly four hundred years ago.”

“So who the hell put it all here?” Jim wondered aloud.

“Are the locals friendly?” Lyrei asked eagerly.

Jim was about to answer, but instead he grunted as the vehicle came to a rough stop. He glanced up at the front seat where Clara and Sarah were scowling and reaching for weapons. Two rows of black robed men blocked the street, a trio of eight pointed stars in drawn in white stood out against the dark cloth of their outfits. All of the men had weapons drawn, clubs, knives, a few swords, and some crossbows.

“You two stay in here,” Clara said to Jim and Elara.

“Hey,” Sarah shouted, hefting her own sword over her shoulder, “Out of the road!”

“You’ve profaned these streets with the scum of the stars,” A black robed woman said, stepping in front of the men, “You offworlder, you’ve violated our laws and brought an alien here!”

“I recognize that symbol,” Elara hissed suddenly, “Jim, those are Star cultists!”

“The ones your people had on Earth?” Jim asked.

“She’s not big, so she should be fine,” Sarah said, nodding at Clara, “We’re guests of the King, last chance, out of the road.”

“The king lacks faith,” the woman replied sternly, “And the commandment of the Goddess is for us to smite all aliens, save for her divine messengers.”

“All right then!” Clara said, hefting her axe with a grin.

“We’ve got to stop this,” Jim muttered, “should we run for those guards back there?”

“No,” Elara sighed, “I’ve got an idea.”

She stepped out of the vehicle suddenly, “Stop!” she called in an authoritative voice.

The advancing men paused, and the woman leading them gasped upon seeing Elara’s shining silver hair, “A servitor of the gods?” She breathed.

“Indeed,” Elara said, walking in front of a very confused Clara and Sarah, “I order you to clear the road and let us continue on our way!”

“T-The servitors are supposed to be…” the woman cleared her throat, “Your stature seems somewhat… human, for a servitor.”

Elara’s eyes briefly glowed purple, “Do you doubt me, priestess? Shall I make an example of you?”

“N-No,” the woman said. Quickly she glanced at the men, “Clear the road, now!”

The men quickly parted, and as the woman sprinted to the side of the road and took a knee, they all bowed as well. Without a word Sarah and Clara re-entered the vehicle, the hovercraft humming again as they continued their way towards the palace.

“Wow,” Clara said with a smile, “that was amazing!”

“Thanks,” Elara said with a small grin, “one of the benefits of being a clone is that it’s easy to impersonate your sisters.”

“So, the Archons have people on this planet,” Jim muttered. He watched the cultists disperse as their vehicle hovered by.

The massive stone palace at the center of the city reminded Jim of European castles back on Earth. He’d only seen them in books of course, but with the gothic arches and gargoyle there was no mistaking the inspiration. The guards led them through the palace without saying much, a few greeted Sarah with a degree of familiarity, which just made him wonder more about her past on this planet.

The massive throne room they entered was adorned with red and yellow striped flags, less prominently displayed, near the back, were a pair of black flags with the white three-star design of the cultists they’d encountered on the street.

“Sarah,” A rugged looking man with a shining black goatee said, “Welcome back to New Aragon.”

“Alphie?” She said, eyes going wide, “Damn, you’re all grown up!”

He sighed, and his queen seated next to him fought down a smirk, “Sarah,” he said, “I am a king now, you can’t call me that.”

“Alphie,” the queen giggled, “I like it.”

The king sighed, “Sarah, my advisors tell me you’re here on some kind of diplomatic endeavor?”

“Yes your majesty,” Jim said, stepping forward.

The King frowned, “The man from Earth,” he muttered, “is everyone there so…”

“No,” He said with a sigh, “I’m actually around your height your highness,” he said, “We’re just dealing with some… accidents with size changing.”

“Hmm…” The king muttered, looking over them, “and that one?” he pointed at Elara, “is she truly a messenger of the gods?”

“Err…” Elara began, “I mean…”

“I’m not really into this subtle stuff,” Clara broke in suddenly, “We hate the Archons, and we stole Elara from them, or I guess she stole herself.” Clara slung an arm around the smaller woman defensively, causing her to blush, “Either way, no she’s not one of their messengers, she’s with us.”

“Archons,” The king breathed slowly, glancing at his queen, “that name… only a few here know it.”

“Is there some kind of problem here Alfie?” Sarah asked, glancing at the two of them, “What’s this Archon stuff about?”

“Our patron Goddess,” Alphonso began with a sigh. He stood up and walked to a tapestry on the wall of the throne room, one he’d ruminated on many times since taking the throne. “The nobility here… They, we, are all aware of humanity’s place in the universe, that we are…”

“Small?” Clara asked.

“For lack of a better word, yes,” the king said. “When our people were brought to this planet centuries ago, we were promised protection from the rest of the universe, given things to make our lives easier… but they weren’t free.”

“The cost was people,” Elara said suddenly, “humans…”

“Yes,” the king said quietly, “I never knew, or maybe just never understood, but our Goddess, she returns every few decades for her tribute.” He clenched his fists, “when I found out what we were doing in exchange for these… these GIFTS!” he spat, “I knew I had to take power, that the rest of my family had to go.”

“So you’re in charge now,” Sarah said, crossing her arms, “when this goddess shows up, blow her out of orbit the way Cervantes always threatens to do to me.”

“The space station is one of her creations,” The king explained, “it cannot be used against her or her servants…” He sighed again, “I’d hoped I’d have more time to discover a solution, but… the Star Cult has proclaimed the arrival of The Goddess in two days.” He looked eagerly at Sarah, “I know you have experience in the galaxy, that you kill larger beings? Could you…”

Sarah chuckled and threw an arm around the smaller man’s shoulder, earning her a furious gaze from the queen, “Alphonso, we’re friends! If this…” she gestured at the tapestry, “goddess, is bothering you? I can kill her at a very generous discount!”

“Excuse me?” Clara asked with a smirk, “Hey, human king, I’ll kill her for free.”

“Don’t drive the market down Clara,” Sarah said, rolling her eyes.

“It’s not going to be that simple!” Elara snapped, “This isn’t killing some gang leader Sarah, this is an Archon! She’s going to have technology and psychic abilities beyond anything you’ve ever encountered!” The clone sighed and held up her own wrist computer, “Lyrei, Isstvell, are you getting this?”

“We are,” The Aelmari replied back, “and we’d be glad to help, if this king can find it in his heart to allow us to join the rest of you on the planet.”

The king stiffened, “Those are aliens, the larger ones, aren’t they? I don’t know how I feel about the monstrous giants of the universe coming down here… I understand we may need their help, but-”

“My dear,” the Queen said, “perhaps this is a time when we must simply pick our poison.”

“If it makes you feel any better Elara and I are usually around ninety feet tall,” Clara said, jerking a thumb at the petite woman. The king’s eyes went wide, then he glanced at Sarah, who nodded.

“And here I’d hoped there was another race out there close to our size,” he chuckled, “Well, these two seem rather… civilized. And you say this other Alien kingdom wishes to be our allies? Can they be trusted?”

“The ones who came here with us, yes,” Jim said, “and the rest will hold to any agreements they make.”

“You’ve been searching for a way to be rid of our so-called goddess for years now your majesty,” The queen said with a smile, “It would seem one has presented itself; it would be foolish to throw it away, no?”

“Very well,” the king said with a nod, “Sarah, will you and your alien friends liberate New Aragon?”

“Leave it to us!” Clara said excitedly.

Jim looked out the window of the bedroom the king had provided, admiring the view of the sunset from the tall tower. The king had given them a great feast, and had offered them all the finest accommodations.  Despite the décor the castle had most of the same amenities he would have expected a building on earth to have, running water, plumbing, and a massive king-sized bed.

“Do we have backup coming?” He thought at Lyrei and Isstvell, who had remained on the ship for the moment.

“Shaerra is sending us a cruiser,” Isstvell sent back, “but even with dimensional drives it’s not going to get here before this Archon is supposed to arrive.”

“So it’s just the five of us to stop her then,” he mused.

“Zeph and I are here too,” Sarah said, walking into the room with a grin. She ruffled his hair playfully, standing nearly twice his height it was easy to do. “So, Elves, you want to explain to Jim the next part of our plan?”

He frowned, looking up at the leering amazon, “W-what plan?”

“The big blue duo seem to think that we need to figure out this whole resizing ability of yours,” Sarah said, smirking at his reaction.

“It could give us an edge against this Archon and whatever forces she brings,” Isstvell explained over the neuronet, “we have forty eight hours for either you or Elara to master this power, and since the greatest breakthroughs have come from certain activities…”

“I volunteered to help,” Sarah said, grinning as she pinned Jim’s small form against the wall.

He gulped, “Uh, I can just find Clara to-“

“Did someone mention my name?” Clara said, she had something thrown over her shoulder, and Jim’s eyes went wide as he realized it was Elara, she was tied up and had something in her mouth.

“MMF!?” she mumbled through the gag, looking at Jim.

“Oh good,” Sarah laughed, “you caught the other one.”

Elara’s eyes briefly flashed purple, suddenly they were all flooded with visions of the two Amazons ravishing Jim and Elara. It went as quickly as it came, and Clara threw back her head and laughed.

“Wow, someone’s ready to go!”

“Did you have to tie her up?” Jim asked, wincing as Sarah kept him pinned against the wall.

Clara just shrugged, her pink tail flittering behind her casually, “Probably not, but I wanted to.” She rolled her eyes seeing Jim’s expression, “come on, she can move stuff with her mind and extrasensory perception, do you really think I’d be able to do this to her against her will?”

“Hmmm…” Sarah hummed, her finger twirling through Jim’s hair, “do you have any more of that rope?”

“U-Uh hey,” Jim stammered, trying to ignore his rising erection as the two amazons teased him, “do we have a game plan here or-“

“Yeah, we’re going to keep playing with the two of you until you can shrink people and grow them back again,” Clara said, leering at him, “and we’re going to keep going until you’re both good enough at it that you can do it without me stroking you off.”

“And she’s going to help?” Jim asked, looking up nervously at Sarah.

“The cat asked me to,” Sarah said with a grin, “and how could I say no? It’s for science!”

“Now a few quick ground rules,” Clara said, sitting herself on the bed and hugging the bound Elara to her side, “We’re just playing size games with Jim today, the last thing we need is for one of us bigger girls accidentally popped back to ninety feet tall inside the palace.”

“What!?” Jim protested, “come on, we could…” he looked at Sarah, “what about her?”

“Ha,” she laughed, “nope, I’m staying big.”

He glowered at her, but then gasped as he felt the air against his bare skin. Sarah had reached down and tapped a quick command on the wrist mounted housing for the battlesuit, and it clattered to the floor, leaving him suddenly naked before the looming blonde. Smirking at his shocked expression she reached over and tapped her own, and the green material seemed to disappear back into the wrist mounted box before it clattered to the floor with his.

Sarah’s breasts could have easily been the size of his head at this size, and he gaped up at them as he took in her body. Like Clara she had an athletic form, but like Elara she seemed to have no body hair at all below her neck, her bare skin soft and inviting.

She saw where he was looking and gently brushed her hand across a pair of lips that were almost at eye level for Jim, “Genetic modification,” she said with a grin, “no more waxing and shaving for this girl.”

“Yeah,” he said, looking at the glistening and waiting womanhood, “Elara’s the same.”

“Really?” She grinned over at the wide-eyed clone, “I’ll have to see that.”

Without warning she hefted Jim over her shoulder, roughly spanking his ass with a laugh as she did so. The Amazonian mercenary easily carried him over to the bed, tossing him onto it and causing him to bounce slightly as he landed next to the seated Clara and Elara. Before he could even sit up Sarah was on him, the massive naked blonde, crawling up and easily pinning his small arms down.

“Let’s start with this one,” She said with a quick smirk to Clara, “Okay Jim, I’m going to get you off, and then you’re going to shrink for me.”

“I-I’m already a bit smaller than usual,” he protested, “don’t you think it would be better to start off trying to grow back to normal?”

“Nope,” Clara said with a smirk, “get small for us, I want to show my new friend here what you can do with a human that can fit in your palm… or in some other places”

He was about to continue arguing, but he instead grunted with pleasure as the Amazon pinning him down began kissing her way down his stomach. She released his arms, giving him a lustful gaze which warned him not to get up. She kept going, until her mouth enveloped his waiting erection, a skilled tongue beginning it’s work on him as the giantess very lightly bobbed her head up and down.

“Look at that,” Clara teased, running her hands through Elara’s hair and directing her head towards the scene in front of them, “Now remember, we’re shrinking Jim, so think SMALL! Okay?”

“S-Small,” Jim groaned as the amazon continued to toy with him.

“Just imagine she’s sucking all of that nasty size right out of you!” Clara giggled.

The catgirl let Elara fall to the bed with a thump and a squeal, the bound woman squirmed as Clara clicked her own bodysuit’s gauntlet, the green liquid clothing flowing off of her and revealing her naked body. With a playful flick of her ears she crawled over the bed, and Jim’s eyes went wide as he realized the second amazon was about to sit on his face.

He didn’t manage a single protest before he was muffled by Clara sitting down on him with a thump, the seven foot plus woman’s ass easily swallowing his face up. She leaned forward slightly, giving him access to her own womanhood, and he eagerly began licking as a clawed finger traced a lazy circle on his chest.

“Remember Jim,” Clara repeated to the petite man trapped beneath her, “think SMALL!”

He came with a grunt and a spasm of muscle that didn’t do much to move either woman. Clara seemed to laugh as he bucked underneath her futilely, and Sarah easily held his legs in place as her tongue finished it’s work.

Jim fought to keep his thoughts straight as Sarah continued fellating him even through orgasm, and purple filled his vision as a familiar electric feeling raced up his spine. He gritted his teeth and tried to focus on what they’d said.

*SMALL*

The weight above him started to increase, and he panicked as he realized Clara’s ass was getting bigger! At first he worried he’d accidentally triggered her growth, but then as Sarah released him and his rapidly diminishing body slid along the soft bedding even as he shrank, he realized he’d done it! He would have shouted in triumph, if not for the rapidly growing Clara pinning him in place against the bed.

“Well done!” Clara laughed, scooting herself forward and bringing his shrunken form completely under her ass. “Here’s a reward for all your hard work,” she ground herself down against the soft material with a giggle.

“Hey,” Sarah said with a frown, watching Jim disappear beneath the catgirl, “come on, you get to play with him tiny all the time."

“Technically I get to play with him at his normal size most of the time,” Clara corrected with a smirk, “but don’t worry, you’ll get your chance.” The two of them turned to Elara, still tied up and lying in the bed, a lustful and shocked look coming over her face, “Now, Elara,” Clara said with a predatory smile, “would you like to practice growing our tiny human back?”

It was going to be a long night.

Chapter End Notes:
A bit more on Sarah and her backstory in this arc, as well as the first actual appearance of our series villains, the Archons.