- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Fiddling around in a drawer, Nadia’s digging inside a wardrobe looking for something specific. She doesn’t know exactly what she wants to find, but knows that there is something inside that she’d want. Even though her own clothing in her wardrobe is thrown in without much thought, she can understand it better than this one.

“Ugh… these ones are all so plain!” she keeps grumbling every piece of clothing she pulls up isn’t quite what she wants. She figures the good stuff, the special clothing’s at the bottom under all the rest. “OH!” she exclaims to herself, like a shining treasure something special shone through the pile of plain. “Ohohoh, these will do the job nicely!” Nadia chuckles to herself, finding just what she was digging for, ready to put it to use.

Tucking away her prize, Nadia leaves the one room, and moves down the hall entering the last door on the left, right to the shrunken member of the household. Grabbing the door hinge, she swings herself inside with a childlike-grin “Oh Thomaaas~” she sings out happily to the tiny dorm mate sitting on the table outside of his mini home “I have a nice little gift, just for you~” Thomas just sits there seeing the giant grinner practically skip inside and toward his table. Reaching out her hand she scoops him up and rubs his face with her thumb as he’s held in her firm grip. “I hope you’re ready,” she tells him while continuously stroking his face with the digit “it’s waiting in the living room. Don’t worry, I’ll take you right over.” Her malicious grin stays on her face as she chuckles to herself carrying the tiny boy out into the hallway.

“A-alright…” is all he can muster while being held in the uncomfortably tight grip of hers. He is carried down the hall, passing the doors of the other house mates, all of them out except for the one holding him and bringing him into the living room. She walks around the living room table and drops him onto the sofa cushion. Thomas pulls himself up, and Nadia grabs his body with her finger and thumb turning him around to face away from her.

“Kay, now close your eyes and sit still. It may feel a tad snug on you.” Thomas expecting some sort of humiliating clothes, maybe doll clothes for her to dress him in and laugh about to herself just sits there waiting ready to accept it and have it just be over with. Nadia pulls the special clothing out from her belt, stretches it in her hands and quickly pulls Thomas in wrapping the elastic like cloth rubber bands around him, pink and black cloth covering his mouth and the bands being overlapped tightly around him like ropes as Nadia lets go snapping the strap in place so that he’s bound tightly by the cloth. Nadia watches him squirm in place, laughing as he almost falls over wrapped up in a pink and black leopard print lacey thong. “Baahahah! You look perfect! Oh, she’s gonna freak seeing how ‘dashing’ you look!” Nadia just laughs it off, stands and walks back to her room.

Thomas can only stand there tied up as she sways her hips extra in her delight laughing all the way back to her room. When he hears her door close he knows he’s alone and just has to wait and hope someone comes to set him free from the bindings.

Earlier in the day, Maria and Nadia were talking about heading out to eat at a diner, but having the tiny one at home someone would have to stay while the other went. With the car currently at the dorms being Maria’s she took it upon herself to go and pick up some food. Maybe order some extra goodies off of the desert menu while she’s at it.

Arriving back home now, Maria opens the door heading into through the walkway into the living room yelling out “Nadia! I have the food! Come out here and help…” before she can yell out to her roommate to help bring out silverware, she happened to look in the corner of her eye to see something pink on the sofa cushion. A very familiar pink. Maria’s face opens up and immediately she loses herself in a rage seeing the tiny guy she watches over now wrapped head to toe in her, very special, pair of panties. The thought of how he’d do it didn’t come to mind, she was too embarrassed and upset by what she saw to think straight. She drops the bag of food she had in her hands onto the ground and stomps her way over to the tied tiny. Scooping his wrapped up body in her hand, with a bright red blush on her face she angrily speaks down at him in her hand “GAH! W-where’d you- What in the world are you doing in my- ARHH!” Thomas tries to respond, to tell her that he didn’t have a say in the matter, but with how embarrassed and upset she was, she didn’t bother uncovering his mouth to hear past the muffled noises he made.

Maria drops him back on the cushion, still looking down at him, disgusted “Nothing? FINE!” she turns around in place, “WELL- if you want to be with my UNDERWEAR just oh so badly-“ Maria aims herself over the cushion, pulling up the back end of her sweater over her jean covered rear “I guess you should see how it feels to be them then!” Not that the logic really made sense, but none of that mattered, in her anger she dropped down backward, her rear lands down on top of his body, leaving his bound head uncovered. She shakes her hips in place dragging his face into the jeans hugging her bottom. “I hope this is worth it! I’m not going to be moving for a while, and neither are you!” Held down under the heavy weight of his caretaker, he had to wait for her temper to subside. The large bottom on top of him pushing him down, maybe once she remembers her food he’ll be let free.