- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick little summaries, again if you just want quick visuals just head to my DeviantArt and they’ll all be in the gallery in the Tiny Two section, https://www.deviantart.com/kogochew/gallery/63110559/tiny-two but for some background information gonna put it here.

Probably going to have some little background chapters too, but before those, just some simple introductions to give an idea of relations and personality before and after the characters were shrunk.


·         Thomas- Height 7” (Pre-Shrink 5’)

o   Quiet and shy, first of the two tinies to shrink. Grew up as neighbor to Margarita and Annabelle and after drifting apart in college they ended up coming back together for the shrinking experiment. Not much of a backbone and the only male, he tends to be pushed around very easily by both the big girls and the other shrunken subject.

·         Margarita (Rita)- Height 10” (Pre-Shrink 6’6)

o   Older sister to Annabelle. The second of the shrunken two, although with her shrinking off the record she’s not bound to the constant monitoring Thomas is. A high energy taller girl, she constantly is into flirting or going all around her larger companions, encouraging them to play with her as well. Usually when she’s played with in her special pressure points she loses herself to a lustful state, with this small size it’s mostly harmless. Grew up with Annabelle and Thomas, once she entered high school she picked up cheerleading for a while and entered college meeting Nadia and Kimmy, the former becoming her best friend and the latter she would assist in some modeling for extra cash.

·         Maria- Height 5’2

o   Taking place in the experiment as general caretaker of Thomas, her job to make sure he’s okay and is able to do his daily needs, although with being manhandled around she’s usually able to just make sure the house is generally supplied. Having a bit of a short temper when picked at too much or forced into something too embarrassing. Has a bad sweet tooth and sometimes can’t fight not just having something sweet when placed in front of her. Met Ashley and Lillian in high school and became close friends since then. Has a younger sister back home.

·         Nadia- Height 5’9

o   Father’s an investor in the experiment, lives at the dorms and comes and goes as she pleases. Generally playful, a bit too teasing when it comes to Thomas, more so than Margarita who she’s more comfortable talking to as if she wasn’t shrunken. Enjoys the occasional teasing of her fellow dorm mates, only Maria seems to have much reaction. Has a bit of an attitude when being bossed around, will always fight back when someone picks a fight with her. Met Margarita in College, being the first girl to sit with her and not back away from her snark she ended up getting closer to the more energetic girl.

·         Summer- Height 6’

o   Younger sister to Lillian. Her job in the experiment is to make sure Thomas is keeping his health up, a mix of daily workouts, keeping his diets clean. With her high energy and competitive side, she became big into athletics. Joining track in elementary, and keeping up with it all the way to her college years, keeps her body toned and firm and doesn’t have any problem showing off the work she’s put into her body from her abs to her muscles on her arms and legs. Hard to put in a bad mood.

·         Annabelle- Height 5’5

o   Younger sister to Margarita. Her job in the experiment was just to clean up and take care of the day to day, but thanks to her personal interests she went with a maid outfit preferring to call the women of the house Mistress or even the small Thomas Master. She and her sister were neighbors with Thomas as kids, but she was quicker to split into her own activities generally keeping to herself or meeting new people with similar hobbies, nothing lasting too long so she enjoys her relations nowadays more than any other.

·         Kimmy- Height 5’1

o   A photography major, roommate to Ashley and Margarita. Loves to take pictures of models and outdoor sceneries, before the experiment she would have Margarita and Nadia be her models. Usually using the photos for class or some contests; however, due to her desire to have the best shot her photoshoots tend to take longer than the models would like. Although she’s big into taking photos, she hates having photos taken of herself, as well as being the center of attention in most things.

·         Ashley- Height 5’7

o   Roommate with Margarita and Kimmy, met Lillian and Maria in high school. Once was more stuck to solitude, she prefers dark clothing and to not be part of most situations. In high school she was partnered with Maria and through some pushing to hang out the two and later Lillian became a trio of friends to and through college. To others she doesn’t much care to talk to, to Margarita she’s fully unable to talk to. With a crush on her shrunken roommate even just being in the same room causes her to turn mute, especially when the tiny girl sleeps on her like a big bed.

·         Lillian- Height 4’8

o   Older sister to Summer, became friends with Maria and Ashley in high school. Originally a track athlete she noticed as the years went on she wasn’t able to keep up as much. And as her sister was getting older the races between them started becoming closer until she was eventually passed. A day at the arcade showed the competitive older sister a better hobby that she’d have over her wild sister, but that doesn’t mean she’s any better a loser at games to other people. She became somewhat a shut-in through the years and when Professor Morgan found her, she moved in as a makeshift adoption to the older woman.

·         Jamie- Height 5’11

o   Head Professor in charge of the experiment. Typical teacher who takes her job seriously, but knows how to relax when off duty, with a nice glass of wine sitting in her arm chair. When some of the researchers needed someone for the shrink experiment she took it on herself to find students at the campus to bring into a dormitory and take part for different tasks and her to maintain her role as a teacher to the tiny one, later two, with private lessons that sometimes she finds better ways to motivate or punish her tiny students when she needs to.

·         Morgan- Height 6’3

o   Another Professor of the same university; however, her involvement in the experiment was just an investment. Born in a wealthy line Morgan received an education that let her be able to teach others. Enjoying the feeling of helping those below her she gained a desire to feel motherly to her students, and meeting Margarita who played full into the child role she ended up convincing Morgan to perform the experiment on her as well. While moving around campus, she found Lillian, who at first she thought was a younger child who was split with either a sibling or parent she learned she was a student and decided to let her stay at her house and have a free ride through the university so long as she let Morgan spoil her and treat her like a daughter.

 

Housings-

6 Bed Dormitory: Annabelle, Jamie, Maria, Nadia, Summer, Thomas

Apartment: Ashley, Kimmy, Margarita

Large House: Morgan, Lillian