- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


After filling the bath tub with multiple spa herb mixtures, Nadia spins her hand around in the liquid, somewhat stirring it all together. The water nearly dyed green after twirling in the mix. She shakes the water off her fingers and walks over to the bathroom sink, looking in the mirror as she removes her headband and to later remove her clothing as well. On the rim, already stripped from her clothes minus the towel she's still wearing is the little Rita. Lying on her stomach, head resting on her arm, waiting for her big friend to enter the bathtub.


"Mm, this is my first bath in the tub since I shrunk down." Rita dangling her arm over the edge of the tub saying out to her bath buddy "I missed smells, the feels, all that good stuff from our spa days."


"Well it's not like it's something we can do now." Nadia says back while putting her head band on the sink "You're so small and all that."


"Whatever, I'm not afraid of anything, I'll still go." Nadia scoffs at the boasting under foot tall girl and slides down her pants. Rita rolls over from her lazing on the tub's edge now giving full attention to watching her friend's hips and underwear coming into sight as she undresses. Nadia sees her staring in the reflection, already plenty used to her being eyed on their trips, only this time she's the one looking down at Rita.


"What's got your eyes down there?" Saying over to her while she continues to remove her shirt as well. Rita just enjoys the show seeing everything being pulled off in front of her.


"Just watching the mountains come out before they all turn into my island." Nadia stripped down now standing over Rita, feeling the tiny eyes all over her form. She squats down to the little one pokes her face with her finger, covering up the whole side of it.


"This is for us to relax, you're not going to go wild okay~" Nadia saying, and at the end of her rule she pokes at Rita's chest to remind her that she can easily push her button just as well. Nadia stands back to full height, Rita sitting back down to see the giant legs walk over her, allowing her the direct middle view as one foot enters the tub with a small plop of water. Nadia closes the shower curtain hanging around the tub for a smaller room for the two. Then the mountain turns into islands as Nadia lays in the tub. Head to the wall and legs bending, the thick chemical water blocking Nadia's body from under her knees, and covering the bottom half of her chest as well. Seeing Rita waiting, Nadia extends a foot up to her watcher.


"Ahh~ alright hop on." Treating her foot like a lift, Rita gives a halfhearted thanks for the ride, obviously wanting to be climb around somewhere a bit more exciting. Still she removes her towel, letting her own body free to the steam coming from the tub as she straddles onto the large foot. Legs on both side as her bare bottom rests on the top of it, still held in the air ready to enter the water. With a couple hops on the foot like giddying a horse she turns back to look at Nadia.


"Alright, now, send me down!" Rita yells at the giant she's riding who without doing much of a reaction just drops her foot inside the tub. Very quickly due to the speed of the drop, Rita ends up falling off the top of the foot and lets herself sink down to the bottom. Since she's already down in the large room underwater she starts swimming back, ready to feel what she was eyeing so heavily before.


Interrupting her devious undersea plans, is the same foot she rode under. This time, the foot landed directly on her. "Oops." Nadia says with a smile, knowing beforehand her small friend's dirty intentions when she'd become out of sight. She bounces and flexes her sole on the body underwater, almost like she stepped on a fish. Rita's air bubbles start touching the bottom of her foot as she teases at her, "Don't pass out on me down there. I bet you can't even see anything, sure would be a shame if you miss this chance to climb around on my bare skin." With another tap from her foot, Rita shows her full attention and grabs the toes that are having her hair start floating between and once again rides the foot lift, this time back out.


"Here I thought you didn't want it to be wild." Rita says catching her breath, holding the foot in the air talking to the large girl holding her up with her leg and smiling at her.


"Yeah, too bad for you I know who I'm dealing with." Rita just grins and drops back into the water, climbing herself onto the other leg and lying on it, head near the knee, enjoying the scents from the bath, and the warmth of the giant leg.


A while later, the two have been relaxing in the water. Not much speaking, but with a bottle of wine she brought for the both Nadia and Rita haven't had the need. Without much talking Nadia moved her spot a few times in the tub and would have to pry her little climber from herself in those positions, treating it on the same level as slapping off a spider from her.


Nadia rubbing some water on her arms while Rita rests on her leg, wrapped in her towel to dry up a bit from her dunk earlier. Nadia looks at the little sleeper on her knee and reaches over, fiddling with her towel to see if she responds. Rita lost in deep sleep, doesn't give any reaction to the contact. Pouring another glass of wine she starts feeling ready for some more teasing.


When Rita wakes back up, her hands stretch out and push into the skin she's on. Her hands pushing into softer flesh instead of the hard surface she expected from a knee. She rises her head up noticing she's lost her towel, back to being nude and looking at the water sees the leg islands across the lake from her current spot.


"Oh look who woke up from her nap." Rita looks up behind her, hearing the voice much closer "Enjoying your islands little lady?" Nadia swinging her wine glass around looking down at her partially covered chest where Rita is laying on. Rita's able to wake herself up fully to throw the faded vision and start speaking again, seeing that Nadia's trying to rub in her size onto her she's ready to rub back.


"Oh sorry, I'm used to bigger islands back home." Rita says up to Nadia who's losing her smirk she had over her spa buddy "Thought you put me on your back or something." A finger comes down tapping her face to quiet her.


"Yea huh, you're one to talk now." She moves her fingers to flick around her chest, making the little Rita squirm in joy "Aw, is the bath making someone extra excited?" Nadia grabs her in her hand and lifts her up, using her index and middle fingers of her other she taps both of Rita's breasts quickly making her huff out in a pleasured gasp. Rita isn't able to enjoy the view of her shiny wet naked body of her friend with her vision hazing with her excitement "Aw, my cute widdle dolly, look at your little face and wiggles." Rita's sensitive spots constantly being rubbed and groped, she can't do much to fight them other than rub her head into the thumb of the hand holding her. "Aw, where’s that little smart mouth yours now, huh? I guess really are just my little play toy." The fumes of the tub, the rubbing from Nadia, sending Rita over the edge with excitement, that with a final bit of her own strength she kicks out at Nadia's hand who immediately pulls it in in pain. "OW DAMMIT!" rubbing the kicked hand with the other Nadia realizes that she's no longer holding her doll that she was squeezing, and looking around she doesn't see her at all. "Uh, Rita..." now a little worried about her dropped friend.


Nadia splashes around in the water, dunking her hands and swishing around in the water. Trying her hardest to find her dunked friend, Nadia crawls around in the tub feeling overall where she might find her. The bath mix supposed to help the two relax is now fueling her panic trying to make sure her teasing didn't make Rita freeze up and drown her. Moving around also to make sure she can feel if she accidentally was trapping her under her body. Neither being a case she'd want to have on her hands clearly.


Nadia continues to bend forward splashing around to see any shadows lost in the obscured green waters. Only to finally hear the high-pitched giggles from the little girl who’s fully succumbed to her more hyper and pleasure mode from the fumes and large finger bouncing her chest.


"Looking for something??" Rita says and before Nadia can turn around to see her on the tub rim, she leaps onto the body. Specifically between her shoulder blades, wrapping her arms out to the sides of Nadia's neck. "It's not really fair only MY sensitive spot is rubbed around, eh Nadia?" Asking the question while sliding her small hands up Nadia's nape. Making the giant have a strike of goosebumps shoot in every direction in her body, nearly locking up her muscles, now being the toy to the toy sized woman.


"Get OFF!" Before she locks up fully and loses herself to the bolts of sensitivity shot through her, Nadia in reflex slams her hands hard onto the back of her neck right into Rita. Rita, originally just poking the neck, is now forcefully held to it. Nadia screams out, kicking her legs up and splashing the tub water as she clamps her hands to her neck.


"Oooh! You're squeezing so TIGHT!" Rita joyously screams, her entire front pressed to the soft wall of nape in front of her. While she's loving the feeling of her special sensitive area being pressed so firmly, Nadia is in panic over feeling her own. Due to her locked up body from the feeling however, it's as though she's nearly paralyzed feeling shocks of tingles and sending through her body over and over just from the wet body she herself is holding and unable to move her hands away from. Only able to grunt out a curse to the moment, before joining the small girl in excited panting.


Those screams and moans echoing outside of the bathroom. More intense as they go on from the two girl's locked in a pleasure paralysis with each other in the tub. The walking by Summer looking at the door where she hears nothing but splashing and yells of delight. Her emergency awareness wanting to stay and make sure they're fine, but at the same time she knows well enough what is happening with at least one of them.


After the excitement settled, the water cooled, and plenty spilled to the floor. Nadia laying in the remaining water embarrassed and fully soaked over says "Alright, I think we both went a little overboard there. Might need less wine and less mix in the bath next time."


Rita lying on the rim again, back in her towel just happily lazes and smiles relaxed. "Ah, we definitely don't need the spa, this was sooo much nicer done this way. Can't wait for our next spa day." Nadia sighs at her companion's eagerness and sinks herself deeper into the water with a bit of a whine.