- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Sleeping peacefully in his special toy house, Thomas is dreaming about simple things. Old memories with the eccentric sister neighbors, playing games with them, acting out some silly situations they'd lead him. Old memories before one shrunk with him, and the other works herself as a maid playing a part now taking care of him. Simple nice mornings like this in bed are rare but he's enjoying it to the fullest.

 

"WAKEY TOM-TOM!!" with a loud shout, and a violent shaking of his entire bed, his morning officially starts with the alarming wake up from Summer. Already fully awakened to take him out and do some morning routine working outs. "We have a full day of workouts, are you psyched? Are you pumped? Are you ready to sweat?!" She nearly yells into his little home, her louder energetic voice naturally echoing out more.

 

The smaller one peeking out from his window gives a very tired "Not really...” as his response to having an even longer workout to go through. More than just his normal hour routine he's used to, once a week it's time for him to spend a good chunk of time pushing himself, and his big helper is making sure he'll do it.

 

Not picking up on his tone, Summer thrusts her hand in through his window yelling out happily "GREAT!" And snatches him in her grip and removes him from the tabletop home out back into the yard. Already a workout mat rolled out on the cement outside. The somewhat thin material giving a thicker size to Thomas's smaller body.

 

Summer lays down by him to be at his level. Her larger head and wild hair nearly casting a shadow over his body as she starts their workout. "Alrighty, let's go ahead and loosen that body up by stretching those tiny little arms down to your tiny little toes." Summer stays lying on her stomach watching him sit down with his legs out and bending forward, struggling to take his fingers past his ankles. Summer tilts her head on her hands watching him unable to make it all the way. "Need a hand?" Literal meaning as she pushes her hand down on his back and pushes the top of his back down, with a 'POP' letting him bend down and having his hands pass his feet. His stomach lying on the floor between his legs. Summer lifts her hand and sees Thomas frozen in place in the position, the snap definitely a little extra he wasn't quite ready for on his own.  All Summer can offer is an "Oops" and uses her hands to readjust his body and make sure he's back to being able to move.

 

After a quick large handed rub on his body, Thomas is back to his normal level of ability. He still rubs his back having a small discomfort resting in his back that he rubs out himself. Summer sitting up on the mat looking down at him waiting a few seconds to make sure he doesn't freeze up physically again.

 

"Alright, if you're good there, then let's get ya actually moving with some curl-ups now." Summer pushes Thomas over with a finger. Bouncing a little on the mat he repositions himself around, raising his knees in the air and places his hands behind his head. Summer counts his reps, and much sooner than she desired he gave in. Trying to sit back up he hardly reaches halfway before falling to his back. He's met with a big finger poking his chest a few times not getting him to do much as response other than a bit of groaning. "C'mon you can do more than that." He continues to lie there immobile, and Summer stops poking at him moving her hand to her head scratching it trying to think a way to keep him motivated. Excitedly she slams her fist into her open palm figuring it out.

 

Thomas having caught his breath goes in for another curl. He rests his arms on his knees for a second. If were up to him he'd have been done a while ago, but he has an energetic fit tan giant right behind him keeping him going against his wishes. He starts lying back down and cringes when he lies on a wet muscle that wiggles itself in his back. His shirt clinging to him he turns around seeing Summer holding her tongue out behind him.

 

"Not gonna stop now. Fifteen more Tom-Tom or the next workout is going to be for your arms to open my mouth and take your tiny little body out." With her 'motivational message' given, Summer rests her chin back on the mat and keeps her tongue right behind the tiny guy. Each sit he limits how long he goes back to lie down. The warm and wet tongue making a squelching sound every time he makes contact with it, sometimes giving him a bit of a trail to follow his next curl. Not even counting to himself, just focused too much on finishing the rest of the exercise. He realized he was complete with this set when he landed his back down on the mat not met by the pink wet pillow. Another step of his exercise morning done, now with a somewhat spit-covered back.

 

Covered fully in Summer's shadow as she stood up and moved around the mat. Circling around his body while keeping her own pace going. Then showing her own state of balance, she holds herself just on the balls of her feet and bends forward and downward to hover her head over Thomas to tell him "PUSH-UP TIME!"" Thomas groans a little but then rolls to his front to get in position before his coach tries to motivate him again.

 

Thomas is usually better with his arms, probably from all the pushing and moving around he's had to do at his tiny size for just simple actions. Summer continues standing high over him, keeping him in her shade as she counts his pushups, in the teens. Seeing him do well at the exercise she decides to add a tiny extra bit to give him a little more to push. The surprising added weight didn't go well for Thomas as he slammed to the ground immediately as it was added to his back and upper legs.

 

"Aw c'mon you were doing so well, almost at twenty in no time at all. Why'd you drop?" Summer asking the tiny, who's now under her socked heel, which the heel itself is almost as large as him. The weight of the rest of the foot on top of it, easily being over his limits of strength.

 

"Too...much weight...” Thomas giving his all to push, with zero signs of actually moving the clothed weight pinning him down. Summer spinning her heel on place on his back definitely isn't helping his go either.

 

"It's not even my whole foot Tom-Tom, just a tiny little extra weight to you." She bounces her foot in place a couple times on his back "Fiiine." A little scoff she sets her foot to Thomas's side, leaving him back between both feet. He pushes himself back up and Summer resumes her count while taking a step backward. Thomas tries to resume his pushups, but drops back down with another weight on him. This weight makes him red, the feel is familiar enough to what he knows, and Summer isn't someone who gets flustered over her own body. This time he doesn't attempt to push. "Again? C'mon there's plenty of give here to push against." Thomas doesn't respond staying pinned under the prone giant's breast lying on him. They both laid in this position a while before Summer finally let him free.

 

Summer rolling herself over from her front to sitting down on the mat. Thomas has to scoot out of the way to avoid her sporty shorts and bottom from sliding over on top of him like her foot and chest already have. Summer adjusting herself on the mat, turning in place and waves over at Annabelle who's steppes out too, taking the laundry around to the garage. Almost dropping the basket when waving back. She flips herself around, facing her back to the screen door of the dormitories and has herself seated with her knees up and Thomas between her feet.

 

"Okay let's do something new now." Summer slides off her left sock and tosses it onto her shoulder, freeing her bare foot to the outdoor air. Thomas sees her bouncing her foot on his side, expecting her to use it in some way.

 

"Are you going to chase me around the yard?" He asks up to the smiling girl who keeps her eyes on him.

 

"We're supposed to be working you out here, wouldn't be much of a chase in the two steps it'd take me to soar past you." She tells him sending him an image he's seen plenty of the 6ft athlete walking easily over him into the distance in just one stride.

 

"So why remove your sock?" Thomas just looks at the massive feet expecting what's to come, noticing something tucked in between two of the toes. Summer lifts the foot in front of him onto her heel, making a high wall of just the sole.

 

"With those little hands of yours, there's no way I'd be able to feel them through the sock." Summer wiggles her toes up above dropping what Thomas saw between them, two cut pieces of sponge dropped down. "Go ahead put these specially made gloves on and get to punching champ!" Thomas picks up the sponge chunks, seeing little slots dug out of the soft insides that he was able to slip his hands into. The sole in front of him stretches itself full. Flexing before him. He uses the sponge to punch at the tan wall, toughened out from her own running, if he didn't have the gloves on he feels like he'd be really be pummeling a wall. Even at normal size something tells him giving his hits into her sole would be harder on him. "Doin' good Tom-Tom! Keep it up!" Summer cheers him on as his little sponges keep bouncing off of her heel and just above. If he was stronger she might be able to have a foot massage here, but it's more for making him move than her relax.

 

Thomas keeps up his efforts getting his punches in, keeping a good effort that Summer keeps her eyes on. With a large clutter, Summer's head snapped in surprise from the noise. She turned around to see what it was to see the maid Annabelle bringing the dried clothes back inside, having accidentally dropped the basket over when trying to open the door. Summer sighs to shake off the shock of the noise and looks back down at her little exerciser and blushes seeing what she did in her jump. Thomas currently being held tightly in the toes she sees Thomas's body locked up with the sponges on the ground. She laughs to herself embarrassed at her unintentional action, from her semi jump scare and scratches the back of her head. "Ehehe... sorry, guess the noise scared my widdle footsie, ehehe." His little struggles trying to break free, unable to even move the toes gripping him. Too embarrassed to admit much more than her foot jumped, she lets the tiny free from her toes.

 

With time moving along, and the sun coming out more the temperature started rising from the breezy morning air to a warmer noonish heat. Summer kept her sock off and took off her track jacket as well, showing her toned arms out as she sat with the hose filling a bucket up with water. Having to carry the half full bucket from the side of the building back around to the other end Summer needs to splash some of the bucket's water in her face to shake off some of the collected heat.

 

She returns to where she left Thomas to wait and drops down the bucket between her socked and bare feet a distance in front of him that still makes him jump a step back from the halfway filled plastic container. The waves of the bucket bounce around from the impact to the porch.

 

"Time for a dip!" Summer saying to him, then dropping herself down, keeping the bucket between her legs and her back against the outside wall. "It's fun watching you ride little toy boats around the pool, but last time we spent too long having you tread waves just from me walking beside you." She taps the sides of the bucket, giving deep thuds "Instead, it's bucket time." She digs into her discarded jacket's pocket to pull out Thomas's tiny swim trunks she pulled from his room and plops them down in front of him. "Here ya go, go on ahead and slip into these and I'll plop you in the water." Thomas picks up the trunks and looks up at Summer who keeps her normal smile staring down at him watching.

 

Not wanting to say that he doesn't want to strip in front of her, hoping she understands without saying it. "Go on champ, it's gonna be too hard to swim for long in your normal clothes." Takes a bit of time but Summer finally connects some dots. "Oh, I get it you're embarrassed, jeez just say it next time." He sees her instead of moving away, using her hands to pull off her own tank top. Revealing more of her tanned skin out, signs of her not wearing clothes when doing her swimming in a lack of tan lines. The bare topped, bare chested, bare everything above the waist muscular giant pulls the shirt over her head and throws it down on top of Thomas. "There, now we're both shirtless, no need to be embarrassed about anything."

 

Thomas was taken down under her white tank top, covered by Summer's body heat that lingers in the clothing as well as a slight hint of her scent transferred. Given an incidental cover he stays underneath to get changed without being watched by the coach.

 

Once changed he crawls out from under the shirt, looking up at Summer seeing her still topless gives him a blush. "Why so red?" Summer asks looking down at the tiny guy not looking up as much. "Oh, dis my shirt smell? We've been out here a while so I guess must've worked a bit of a sweat. Just like you will!" Summer scoops him up, bringing him closer to her bare chest than he'd like as she drops him into the bucket.

 

The walls of the pale rise up high above him. The water being deep enough to allow him to fully sink under, but able to kick back up to the surface with ease. Having to swim in circles around the bucket, just doing small little laps around the walls. Summer cheers him on watching him do well swimming around lap and lap. Then to give him a little resistance, she pushes her arm into the bucket and places her hand under water. Thomas sees the tall tower now inside the bucket with him, and with a little movement of the bucket it's now being pressed up to her body. The submerged hand then goes to work creating a current as fast as it can.

 

Of course what should just be a light current, was much more as Summer wasn't thinking of holding back, causing the water in the bucket to start flinging everywhere, and Thomas swept in with it to shoot out of the bucket. Flying through the air, spinning around a bit, and then landing back down on a surprisingly soft landing. Piling in right into Summer's more messy hair with his legs up. She feels his landing on top of her head and just smiles up saying "Hey good landing."

 

With her shirt back on, and Thomas redressed as well, Summer sits on her knees with the back of her head against the wall ready to let Thomas do his final exercise. Resting her palms onto the cement for support.

 

"Ready for the last one?" She taps her midriff, abs showing under her short tank top. "Gonna be doing some mountain climbing now small-fry." Thomas eyes up at her, full mountain ready, luckily unlike his dealings with the other girls, Summer is only making him climb from her knees up.

 

He approaches the large muscled leg, firm wall of a knee. Placing his hands on the smooth yet tougher skin to hoist himself up from a jump to kicking his feet into her knee to give himself leverage up onto her large leg. Thanks to the angle of the bent leg, and width of it, he's able to pull himself up pretty well. A little too steep still to walk, but easy enough for him to prone and pull himself up. The cheering from above continues as he pulls himself up the leg. His little body working its way slowly up Summer's leg makes her snicker a bit, but not enough to throw him off.

 

Making his way from the thighs, up onto the fabric of shorts. Summer calms down her snickers now that there's a slight obstruction between his movements and her skin. Having to stand now at her waist looking up the wall of her torso she's expecting him to climb. Not straight up thanks to her leaning, but she's also not wearing a shirt that covers her midriff so he still has a climb that'll take some effort to it. Effort at least up to the shirt.

 

Just setting his little hands on her skin above her waistband makes Summer giggle. Not normally very ticklish, or generally just not tickled by others, Summer found out she's fairly sensitive with tiny touches under her navel. Thomas uses his legs to climb his way up the sport shorts waistband, working his feet to keep balanced on the band and sliding his head up and over the bellybutton. Gripping on it, needing to with his finger movements causing the muscled stomach to shake around. His mountain adding difficulty with its giggles, but with a few good kicks on the mini hilly surface of her abs, he manages to run up to the shirt and grip its edge.

 

Thomas is able to pull himself up to the white surface of the small tank top. With Summer's tickle session ended she's able to calm herself down. Looking down at her little mountain climber who seems to have stopped now that he has a better grip with her clothing. "Hey, you can't just go and tickle me like that then stop partway." Thomas not saying anything, nor moving more upward toward her head. Another case of a slight discomfort he'd think he'd be used to after how long he's been shrunk, but here he is, facing the bottom of Summer's breast with a red face as he looks at the red logo of her shirt in front of him. "C'mon Thomas, you have to go over the boob to finish." Summoning up the desire to finish this workout he sucks in his embarrassment, embarrassment he's feeling more than the girl whose breast he's climbing over. With a few good pulls and punches of the cloth, he works his way over the hill. Summer doesn't react anywhere near as hard as when Thomas was working his way up her abs, pulling himself up the collar over her breast, and throwing himself onto Summer's shoulder laying on his stomach draped onto it exhausted.

 

Summer sits herself back up straight and flips Thomas over so she can look over and see his tired face. "See, ya made it all the way up. Not so bad huh?" Thomas mumbles in agreement, easily agreeing to whatever she'd say whether he really is able to interpret what she's saying correctly or not. "Just wait till next time, we can really rev it up!" Summer says with a smile and Thomas can only give an exhausted chuckle with nearly sliding forward down his mountain, but he maintains his spot as Summer returns to full height and throws her jacket over him letting the tiny exerciser rest himself after his hard day.