- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


With using some paper stands, Kimmy slides in her folded cardstock to stand on her table. She lines up her desk lamp over the trifold sheet, and takes a step back to use her fingers and line up everything in her head. Finally pulling over her camera on its tripod, and adjusting the lens and making sure its view matches that of her own.

 

"Okay Rita, your set's ready." Kimmy tells the little girl who's been waiting for the set up to finish, by rocking herself in a chair in the middle of the set. "So, are you all ready yourself?"

 

The tiny girl rocking in her chair stand herself up using the prop desk to push her hands off if in support. "Mmhm, ready to bare it all for the camera. Give the viewers just what they want, all of my naughty bits."

 

Kimmy hearing this and seeing her tiny model start unbuttoning her shirt quickly stops her "No, no no, this isn't that kind of photoshoot. It's just a simple classroom setup contest." Having stopped Rita from throwing off her top, Kimmy sets herself up at the camera again "Let's keep the naughtiness to just the angles, not on your skin."

 

Using the desk and chair the two go through multiple poses on the tabletop classroom set. Sitting in the chair, turning it around for a back shot, lying on the desk, undoing a button and pulling on the end of her glove with her teeth. Showing a naughty nature, but nothing to risqué to go against contest rules. Each picture Kimmy would change her angle, take multiple shots, even grabbing her tiny model and repositioning her body parts around to where she needs to move her around.

 

By the time it's finished Rita lost a bit of her enthusiasm. "Jeez Kimmy you're only using four of those?" Rita leaning back on her chair to relax herself after the constant posing around "We've been snapping for two hours after all for only those?"

 

"Y'know, you're right, four is pretty low." Kimmy on the other end of her room pulling out her supply drawers for a couple more supplies and props. "How about we try out some of these other costumes and pieces that can take advantage of you being so small too?" Rita just stares at her not saying anything after doing all the posing and being told to do more, eat up more of their day. "Don't worry it won't take that long I promise."

 

The next several hours Kimmy went against what she promised clearly to take part in a few other photo sessions with Rita. Dressing her in many costumes, and placing her with many sets to go with. Using normal props in with these photos as well.

 

Dressing the tiny girl as a fairy down in an enchanted patch of grass and mushrooms. Threw on a little maid uniform like her unshrunk sister to bend over and scrub some loafers. Wearing a little doll dress and being held directly in Kimmy's hand for a dolly tea party. Then finishing up the tiny girl photos by putting on her swimsuit and having a soak in a soup bowl of hot water.

 

With the hours of work, and even then only another four photos. This time with the same amount of posing, adjusting, reshoots, costume changes, set changes, prop arrangement. Rita still in the bowl, is fully exhausted. Sticking her arms and head out over the rim of her bowl, water no longer even steaming.

 

"Uuugh finally. The whole day's been eaten up but we're all done." She's sighing and kicking her feet around in the water.

 

"Well there's also some other costumes we could u-AH!" with a little splat Kimmy doesn't finish her sentence as her glasses are hit by a tiny bikini bottom and stick right to her red lens.

 

""We're done today Kimberly." Her nude rear poking out from the water's surface, as Rita annoyed, tells her big photo happy roommate to call it quits for the day. The bigger girl takes off her glasses to unpeel the sticker of a swimsuit thrown her way.

 

"But Rita, there's plenty of outfits and panels I can set up for you." The tiny girl blowing bubbles in her bowl annoyed by the larger woman not listening, reaching her limits. Kimmy walks up to the set ready to pull out a new costume instead, Rita splashes out of her mini pool and dive into Kimmy's shirt, making her yelp and drop the tiny clothing from her hands. "Ah! RITA STO-o-oP!" Kimmy feeling the smaller woman squirming her wet body down her top, wiggling into her chest and sliding her hands into the photographer's bra cups making her squirm and writhe.

 

"C'mon Kimmy!" Rita's voice partially muffled under the clothing she's crawling through "Turn the camera on. There's loads of good shots in here. People would just love some in shirt shots of you, or you're face being groped up right now!" Rita keeps crawling deeper, fiddling her hands on her skin reaching in deeper to find something to end her photo shoots for the day.

 

"WAH!" Kimmy screaming out feeling the hands go all around her body "OKAY! OKAY!! WE'LL CALL IT QUITS FOR TODAY! JUST GET OOOUT!" she lays back catching her breath, dizzy from the excitement as her tiny model crawls herself back to the edge of the shirt opening and pulling herself free. Her messy hair from rubbing inside, matching the disheveled hair of the woman she was crawling around.

 

"Aw, thanks for listening to me Kim! Call me in again when you're ready for another shoot, I had a blast." Talking and grinning while still half covered in Kimmy's shirt.


"Y-yea...sure thing..." Kimmy's head cooling down, needing to remember even smaller her wild friend still knows how to make her stop.

Chapter End Notes:

I've been editing the spacing afterward in these, so I'm seeing if leaving them as is doesn't look as squished