- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


With careful needle work, Nadia carefully sticks and pulls the needle through the dress shirt. Each stitch, the thread lessening. Only issue other than making sure she doesn't accidentally poke her hand on the other side of fabric is to make sure she doesn't pierce through the tiny Thomas that continues his struggles even through his separate binds holding him.

"Hold still," Nadia says to the tiny boy, mouth currently sealed behind a thin cut of tape "this'll go quicker if you quit squirming." Still early in the morning, neither one removed their bed-wear, Nadia still having her short brunette hair in a mess with the early case of bedhead. Not much of an early-riser, but she had an idea on how to toy with the shrunken guy and wanted to jump right to it. "There, nice and snug." After tying off the knot she looked at the tiny now stitched to the back of the button up top. Not hidden very well, but unless someone was looking, there's not too great a chance they'd notice the tiny person in their shirt. She places the shirt back on the hanger just as she first saw it when she entered the room. "Don't worry, I'm sure little Miss Annabelle will notice you squirming around. Pain enough to sew around it." She lies the shirt down on the black trunk in the room. Stuck to the shirt lying on the trunk Thomas can just barely watch the pink pants walk out of the room. 

As every morning, Annabelle wakes early to her alarm. Laying out her shirt on her uniform and her uniform on her bed. Taking the first shower of the dormitory, then she can take care of a nice chunk of her house duties before anyone else has even awakened. Living with young adults their schedules are pretty diverse, but they all tend to sleep in for a good while. Taking a towel, as well as her robe that she puts on her body she heads to take the shower not thinking much difference today.

When she returned, after her shower, she didn't immediately notice any change of her room. No knowledge that the smallest of her self-claimed masters she lived with was currently tied up and stitched to the back of her own shirt. Although Annabelle follows the day to day routine like it's second nature to her, seeing the dress shirt laying on the trunk she didn't think anything of it other than that she might have placed it there instead.

Sliding off her robe, she slips on her underwear, some nylons then moves onto her shirt. Not noticing the stitched in boy lined up to the middle of her back as she pulls on the shirt. Thomas takes a face full directly of Annabelle's long still slickened strands of hair, still taped up and can't do much but squirm around in it. The tiny movements hardly noticeable already, but along with Annabelle slipping on her shirt the folds straightening out she had no way to feel him. She pulls her hair free from her shirt, letting it rest on the outside of her shirt and buttons up her top. Each button securing and pulling Thomas closer and holding him tightly to her back.

Pressed into her soft warm skin, Thomas immediately feels the excess of her natural body heat on his body. Squirming around in place along the middle of the back, Annabelle starts to feel some sort of wiggling with her shirt. Looking at her back to see if something's clinging to it.

"Is something on my..." while turning her head to try and see behind her, her eyes glance at the clock on her wall “Ah! It's already almost eight?!" Panicking over how long her shower must have been, she ignores the little squirms along her back and rushes to finish getting ready. Brushing her hair, throwing on her maid uniform and tying on her apron (tied directly into her passenger squeezing him into her body more) and throwing on her buckle shoes to finish her ensemble. When all prim and proper, she straightens herself out ready for her daily duties. With a little wiggle she remembers she forgot to check what was happening with her shirt, but goes along with her workload regardless.

All throughout the day, the maid did her daily duties. From serving the other residents their breakfasts, to polishing the tables, wiping the windows. Annabelle sometimes is a bit spacey, but it's due to her focus targeting onto her job, onto her chores around her to do. That focus, was being challenged, as that itching feeling pestered. Right between her shoulders it wasn't something she could just reach back and scratch. Instead every now and then between her many surfaces to wipe, Annabelle would take a step to a corner of a wall or counter and try to give it a rub, but it's like something was blocking it making the itch persist. She figures once she's done with all her work she can check what the issue really is.

Thomas was lost in the moments. Lost in the heat shooting onto him, the soft flesh, and the scent on her whole body of her perfume. Being his mouth was sealed, all he could do was breath through his nose and take in the scents. With as much effort he could he'd still wiggle his body around bumping into the soft wall before him. Sometimes he'd feel the body react to it, sometimes he'd be pushed forcefully into her, pressing his face into the maid's back, blocking his limited airflow through his nose in this claustrophobic space.

With only bedrooms and bathrooms to go, the bathrooms were next for the maid. Her face fidgeting a little from the constant itchiness as she brought her supplies into the bathroom. Going to her knees ready wipe down the bathtub, her shirt wiggles back and forth sending that itching spot right back to her directly, she hugged the rim of the tub and finally couldn't hold it.

"BAH! It's too much!" She couldn't hold her focus on cleaning, on her professionalism, even if she was at the dorms alone she still wanted to uphold herself. Now however, she undid her apron, and cast off her dark maid dress across the room. Slamming her back into the tub, and trying to reach her hands back on the spot that was somehow located directly where she couldn't reach.

The wall pummeled Thomas in his back and slamming him back between the shoulder blades. He doesn't know much of what he's hitting, just knows that he heard his unaware carrier scream about his presence and hopes after this bit of rough exchange she finally pulls him free. That rough beating now coming from above as a green rod is sent between him and the soft flesh of the back as he's smacked and rubbed up and down by the mysterious rod.

Annabelle, no longer worried about her appearance in the moment has a broom in her hands, upside down behind her back, the edge of the pole sent behind her dress shirt rubbed repeatedly. Shivers sent throughout her body as the itchiness disappears when the broom end is thrust up and down her body. Making Annabelle moan in delight, she pulls the broom free to see if the feeling left, but the mysterious feeling is sent back in immediately. With a rub against the corner of the sink she feels the object moving around, more than just a little cluster, but almost like it was moving on its own.

"What is? I need this out NOW!" She unbuttons her top enough to slide her shoulders free. The shirt peels down and away from her back, letting Thomas free his body away from the confines. After the pummeling and rubbing he was a little disoriented when he finally came into light. Using the mirror Annabelle looked back and saw on her bare back, the peeled shirt with her tiniest of the dormitory masters. "M-master Thomas!" Embarrassed about the situation, her trying to keep her professionalism up, just led to her making a bigger fool of herself in front of her little master. She finally returned to the kitchen, having removed her dress shirt to lay on the counter and carefully cut the threads holding the tiny one inside.

Set on her bed, after she finished up her duties Annabelle lay down with the tiny captive. Putting her shirt back up, not fully buttoned, back a few up to keep it on. More focused on making sure Thomas was put back to a safe comfortable spot over her own appearance. With that spaciness of her own current appearance she didn't notice herself laying on her front was pushing that partially buttoned chest to full view of the tiny one in front of her.

"I really am sorry about all that." She says down to him, embarrassed over her own actions "I felt you the whole time, I just didn't think about it enough."

"It's fine Annabelle," he says trying to calm down the giant woman nearly crying in front of him "you didn't know I was stuck back there."

"No, just because I went into work mode is no excuse." Her near tears expression, swapped with a more annoyed face, "Mean old Nadia, mm, she won't be having me serve her anymore for a while. I do think I should have felt it was you, you really aren't small enough to not notice your movements. If only I could make it-" now not in her embarrassed state she's able to notice her little master's blush looking both at her eyes and trying to look around above. She moves her eyes down to see what he's fighting not to stare at, and finally sees her revealed cleavage. She smiles herself and scoops up her mini master, rolls herself over so her head sits on her pillow, and back on the bed. Placing Thomas down on her chest and uses a finger to pet his head. His little body starts wiggling, feeling embarrassed himself, but she cuddles him down while his body is fitted a bit in her chest partially sinking in "Shh, you can just relax my little master. Just let me apologize to you." With her soft voice, and gentle petting, Thomas drifts to sleep in the now pleasant body warmth of his big maid.