- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Awoken by the slight vibration of her phone on the table next to her, Ashley lifts her head turns on the screen, the only light in the dark room. Seeing she received a text from her roommate.


"YO Ashley I alrdy took off this morn, may 4gotn to pull the new soap out.

Rita tends 2 use it 4 her showrs so if you could replace it.

She shuld stil b slepin so you can prolly do it w/o her even noticinso u wnt hav 2 freeze all up n stuff."


Her early morning haze made it take a while for her to read Kimmy's messy text. Her bright red background in the dark room didn't help her eyes adjust much either. It was when she heard some fidgeting and yelling coming from the kitchen that her mind started working better.

Somewhat quiet, but a yell could still be heard in her room from somewhere else in the apartment. Ashley pulls herself out of bed, out of the room, and follows the walls leading to the noise source. In their kitchen, the faucet on, steam rising from the sink and her tiny roommate yelling and barking to herself.

In the sink, Rita has the hand soap container held right to her hand. Practically using her whole arm to push down on the nozzle attempting to squirt out even a small glob of soap. "Stupid soap! Just come out already!" She keeps yelling at the plastic just spitting out air. Ashley walks along the counters to reach a cabinet under the sink and pulls out a fresh dispenser. She hoists herself up and brings the dispenser in toward the showering tiny. "Kimmy the soap is- oh, there you are." Rita doesn't resume her yelling, calming down and knocking the empty dispenser away from her. "You can just set that down right next to me."

Ashley usually having trouble talking to the tiny lady, from before she shrunk and even now much after she moved in with the two. Emphasized greater now that tiny lady is naked in front of her with water cascading down her body. "Hey," Ashley stops her motion to set down the soap when the little bather calls up "do you mind getting my back again like last time?"

Ashley looks at the small back, squeezing the soap container at the thought of scrubbing her crush's back. Ashley takes the soap that was leaked out and sticks it on her fingertip, covering the black polished nail as she brings it down to Rita. Dragging her finger up the tiny's back, silently enjoying touching her, while Rita not so silently shivers and hums in delight to feeling her nail glide up her. Ashley tries to pull away to slink back to her room when the tiny woman turns around grabs at the hand. Holding that finger close to her body, pressing her sudsy chest to it.

"Ooo~ Kimmy, your nails! Mmm, when did you get a manicure?" With Ashley unable to correct the tiny girl, she just sits there letting her cling to her digit, sliding it up and down her front "Mm, these nails just slide right up and down so nicely. Ashley's face is flush, having her finger being loved by the mini bather who's entering her more lustful stat having her chest taking so much attention.

Rita pulls the whole hand closer her direction toward the soap dispenser to splash more soap all over the hand. "C'mon Kim! Stick around a little longer, I'll guide your fingers everywhere! I need these fingers to scrub me down!" Rita moans and dances around under the faucet, guiding the fingers to scale up and down her legs and body. The giant nails keep sending goosebumps and shivers all around, and she just can't have enough of it.

Ashley stands there frozen in place. Having had her hand give a full rub down without even moving her fingers once on her own. The idea of never washing her hand played in her head, but this whole situation happened as a way of washing it.

Rita finally pulls the finger around, like holding her dance partner. "We'll play again later my little explorer." Kissing the fingertip before finally letting Ashley pull it free. "Thanks for the rubs Kim, I just can't have enough of those delightful shivers." Ashley just stares at her hand, her fingers had gone over every inch of the tiny one, and Rita seems to eventually want to do it another time later on too.

Jumping up to the faucet handle, Rita twisted it off. Letting the steam clear out as she reaches over the sink edge to pull down her robe and throw it on and dry up her body. Ties the robe around her waist and leaps the edge of the sink to pull herself up. With Ashley still in shock of having her tiny crush straddle and feel up her own body with her fingers, she hasn't yet moved and Rita sees that it wasn't Kimmy's hand she was using on herself.

"Oh hey there Ash," she says up to the girl who's still in her pajamas, "so that was your happy little finger that helped me wash off? Frisky little thing." Rita jokes knowing she was the one in control of it the whole time and that her giant roommate isn't the biggest talker she always likes making her blush and fidget around. "Say, do you wanna use those nails to scratch me around while I dry off too?" If Ashley's face could flush anymore, now would've been the time to do it. Of course though, she did use her nails to glide down the back of the little naked woman lying stomach down on her leg while the two watched some morning entertainment.