- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Late night in the dormitories, sitting in the front room playing a game are Thomas and Lillian. The tiny one on the arm rest of the sofa, and the short girl sitting on her knees with elbows next to him. The two are playing against each other lit up by the floor lamp and widescreen shining light on the two of them. After multiple rounds of fighting each other, the television calls out “Winner Player 1!” she drops the controller into her lap raising her arms in the air in triumph.

“Victory!” she calls out, happy that she finally was able to catch up their totals.

Looking at the time on the screen when pressing the HOME button, Thomas sees how late in the night they’ve gotten “Oh, I think it’s getting late Lil.” Ready to head back to his smaller house for the night, and not really up for falling asleep in the living room.

“But we need to break the tie first Player 2…” she calls him, always having the doll-sized boy be player 2 it’s become her nickname to him.

“Can we do that in the morning?” he responds dropping down the controller that was resting over his lap he had to use his whole arms like fingers for “These rounds end up last-“ and before he can finish his thought, her hands come and tuck under his arms and raise him higher.

“Maybe, we’ll play for a prize?” trying to find ways to keep her game continuing with the both of them.

“What kind of prize are you thinking?” he asks while trying to adjust himself in her grip in a more comfortable position. Lillian has to think up a prize, switching to one hand to hold him in like a normal sized kid’s doll and squeezes him unintentionally while her free hand taps her chin.

“The loser…” she speaks while thinking her thoughts out trying to connect them all to form something that she can use to keep him playing. “The loser, is the pet of the winner.” Clearly with the size difference this reward seems very one sided of having the tiny boy being the little pet in control of her.

Seeing that, and not wanting to be part of it, Thomas responds “A pet? I don’t!” he yells out the end of his words as Lillian prevents him from giving an answer she doesn’t want “ALRIGHT” her grip loosens as she holds him “…can.. can you let me down so we can play then.”

After a good chunk of time, instead of either one sleeping, the two kept playing their game. “Winner Player 2!” the television announces showing that the little Thomas had beaten the big gamer. Being not the best loser, she squeezes the controller and shakes it not looking at the television nor Thomas.

“I uh... guess that’s it.” Thomas says in the awkward silent next to the visibly upset giant next to him.

Lillian drops the controller and stands up. Clenching her fist she walks away from the couch stomping to her sister’s room where she’s spending the night in, only saying “Bedtime.” Leaving Thomas alone on the sofa.

“Oh, uh, goodnight.” Thomas says to her looking around knowing he has to climb down the sofa and head all the way across the house back to climb up to his small house on the table in his room.

The next morning, Thomas is awoken in his bed in his mini house by some sort of quake shaking him in his bed and a very loud scratching sound outside of his walls. He brings his tired body over to the window to look at what’s scratching. From his view out his window facing the window of the room he doesn’t see much and turns over to the side and sees something in a bright tan going up and down his house’s wall.

He pulls himself out more and sees Lillian’s yellow eyes notice him, she stops scratching at his little wall and reaches that beige gloved hand over to him and pulls him out of his window before he can even ask her what she’s doing. He pulls himself up on the wooden table he was thrown out on, and Lillian scoots over to be in his full sight from his standing.

He’s able to see her wearing a full cat costume, beige tank top, gloves and tight pants with a long tail attached, cat ears and little cat paw slippers below. Then a collar on her neck with a little cat head. She sits up on her knees to bring her head level with his current standing and pulls her hands up to her head to give a cat pose to him.

“Your cat is waiting master...Nyu!” she tries giving a cute pose and greeting, one she most likely heard elsewhere and is just spitting back out to the tiny bet winner.

“Why are you dressed like that?” Thomas asks the big cat costumed girl, seeming to forget the little bet from last night. She holds her pose feeling awkward hearing his question.

Lillian tucks her arms back down to her sides and looks up to him on the table to explain “I’m being a pet today, for our bet last night.”

Thomas remembering the silly bet she put on now, isn’t really wanting to go through with this experience “Oh, you don’t have to go and do that.” A mix of letting her off the hook, as well as avoiding having a giant girl play as his pet cat, both things he’d be ready to avoid having to deal with.

Lillian sinks her head down to the floor, giving off a sad expression “Master…doesn’t want his pet cat anymore?” whether he wants to play the role of pet owner or not, his pet is locked into her role already. He scoots up to her head that’s looking down at the table, although it’s over the edge, he can still reach the head without falling. He steps on the edge and pets her forehead through her silver bangs covering it. Her eyes perk up from his tiny hand and she pushes forward happily nuzzling into him, pushing his whole body back into the toy house he resides in.

Later in the day, he hadn’t had time to change out of his pajamas, and with the giant cat girl’s lap he’s sitting on, it seems moreso a pj party than anything. His back is against her bare midriff sitting on her lap with his legs reaching onto hers. He finally looks up to his big cat and asks “so what are we supposed to do like this now?” She gives a questioning meow, keeping in character with her straight face. “Well, I mean, I never had a pet, so is there anything I should do that a cat owner would do?”

She slides her gloved hands under his arms to lift him from her lap and set him onto the couch cushion next to her. She pulls her legs up to emulate being on all fours on her own cushion, and bending her head to his level and tells her temporary master “We can cuddle up and snuggle.” Keeping her straight face he isn’t sure how to respond.

She pulls herself back up to all fours and crawls forward, her hand pushing into the cushion knocking him over from the weight shift and crawls over him. He watches her head, followed by her body crawl its way over him. A high ceiling of his cat costumed friend. When she lines herself up, she pulls her legs in and drops down, pulling his body out from under her and tucked into her crossed arms as she lays her head down to press him into her cheek and arm together.

Thomas is snuggled to the ‘cat’ girl, as she lays down with him. She moved him from her cheek to holding his body to the side of her body, trapped against the fur of her long glove and top was really starting to overheat the tiny one. Seeing her as a cat, he mentions to himself “It feels like I’m your captured mouse Lil. It’s a really odd feeling honestly. Haven’t been around any animals at this size until now.” Lillian lifts her head, her light green eyes popping open to look at him.

“My mouse?” she asks what he was saying having not actually been asleep. “Master wants to be a little mouse of mine?” He looks up at her confused on what her reaction to his mumblings was. Clearly misunderstanding him, but not giving him a chance to explain as she scoops him in her hand and sets him on the floor. The paw glove opens up and lifts away while he sits on the rug that tucks under the edge of the couch she’s laying on. “If that’s what master wants, nyu~” she gives the little added cat sound as she rearranges herself on the sofa.

“Lillian…I think you may have mishear-“trying to correct her as he sees the big girl stretching her pajama bottomed legs out the couch cushions against the arm rest.

“Mousey master should get running.” He stands there watching, her hands move around, grabbing the edges of the cushions, lining up so her eyes peek over the edge between those hands. Legs line up and her big cat slippers push into the back of the couch, as she looks ready to pounce right at the tiny.

Thomas attempts to break away from the couch, running from where he was just placed down. Chased along by the shadow of the window behind the couch as Lillian’s hands grip the cushion and her feet kick off from the back of the couch to flip over and stomp the slipper right in front of her mousey master. The impact was soft, but the size was big enough to make a thud and cause him to run into and fall backward. While still holding herself upside down on the cushion, feet on the floor she uses one hands to quickly swipe down at him.

With Thomas held in hand she completes her flip over landing the feet on the carpet and now sitting hunched with her mouse in paw. Knees being held to his chest by the giant cat, arms to the sides he can’t wiggle his legs or arms free at all. He sees her lifting him up high to her head, and unsure of how far she’s willing to take her kitty roleplay, Thomas yells up to her. “L-Lillian wait!”

“Lil’s gonna finish the little master~ Nyuuuu~” she says while bringing him closer and closer to her face. With the way he’s being held, Thomas is able to stretch out his limbs against her fingers to open up her grip. Not expecting him to act in that way she lost her hold on him. He falls and bounces off her leg hitting the ground relatively hard. Lillian seeing him drop pulls up both hands ready to drop them down, but Thomas was able to quickly roll his way under the couch in the small opening. He rolls to his back and quickly crawls backward to the wall underneath as the beige furry fingers dive in after him swiping around unable to feel him. She purposely drags her fingers through the carpet and rug to make a noisy (to him) retreat.

Sometime later, Thomas doesn’t hear any noise, having seen her walk off, those big slippers retreating with their cushioned footsteps. He hadn’t been under for even an hour, but sitting under a couch, even when clean, isn’t the most ideal situation. He crawls through the dark underside of the couch, escaping to the room lit by the striped shadows of the window blinds.

Thomas peeks his head out and looks around the living room. The chair on the side, the second couch across the room, and the tv on the other wall, no sign of his happy hunting pet. All until he hears-

“GOTCHA MOUSEY!” loudest he’s ever heard the normally quiet girl, that shadow overtaking him again just like when she flipped over the edge to trap him, but this time she goes with a quicker route. A large beige material taking his sight quickly as it lands down right on him. Dead centering him right between the cheeks the cat pajamas have been hugging. The end of the tail not even near him with how far under her bottom he was covered.

The impact sapped away all the energy out of him and her legs plop down on the floor and she reaches down between them to pull him up from under her and up her showing stomach back up to her face. Mouth open wide, tongue sticking out, and an audible “Aaahhhh” as she pulls him in, the cat ready to eat the mouse. Unable to really fight, if she wants to swallow him, it’ll take some effort but she’ll go through it if she really wants it.

Instead, the mouth closes around the tongue and she licks him up and down in the face. Half of his hairs standing straight up covered in her spit, she pulls him away from her. Pointing at him with her free hand, the pink fingertip of the glove near his face. “Mousey master was eaten, and now my real master has been freed from the bitty mousey spirit. Nyu~” he just blinks in confusion, not expecting her to keep changing how their roleplay was going.

Held limp in her hand, she pulls the two of them on top of the couch. Laying her head against the armrest and her legs out to the middle cushion she drops the tiny Thomas onto her bare midriff. Watching him lay there she just eyes him somewhat confused at his inactivity. “Do you hear the mousey inside of their master?” he looks at her pale stomach, head right above her navel. His back is poked at a few times by her finger, “Is master proud of his pet’s hunting skills? She caught the bad mousey in you all on her own.” He sees the point of this now, just a game she made up to have a way of beating him after he won their games marathon the night before.

With a few rubs and pats on her bare skin Thomas says to his big cat “Yeah, you did good.” Lillian smiles as she squirms under his little body, adjusting her head, ready for her third nap of the day, while Thomas can relax on the warm stomach of his wild pet for the day.