- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Sometimes when the others are too busy either with their own classes, or just their other ways of life getting in their way, the girls can rely on Professor Morgan to take the wheel at watching. Morgan enjoying having the tiny ones, able to baby them a bit, but still have young adults to not worry too hard about every bit of the babying process. Today she’s watching little Margarita.

Unfortunately, Morgan was having a gathering for some of her parent’s colleagues and some of her own as well. They bought her a nice house and every now and then use it for these party get-togethers. That party left the house in a bit of a mess all around, and the main hall is where her attention is fitted to fixing up. In the middle of cleaning she accepted to watch the shrunken girl, simple task of cleaning a bit then she can play around with the tiny student.

A few hours in to her visit, Rita is laying on the table. Not much time to relax or play around with her big teacher, so instead she just lays down watching her clean. Not that she’s big enough to help, would just end up being a hindrance. She just watches her teacher running to one corner, picking up scraps, run to the other corner polish the floor. Back and forth, one room to the other, just watching the curvy giant storm around with her busy cleaning.

                After a bunch of cleaning, with still more to go, Morgan feels bad about not giving the little girl attention. She heads over the table to try and apologize. “Ooh, Rita! I’m so sorry for not playing, it’s just sooo messy here.” She apologizes to the lying shrunken woman.

“Don’t worry about it,” Rita responds, sitting back up “I’m just so happy being around my favorite teacher~” she kisses up to the giant.

Morgan appreciating the kissing up uses her finger to pet the tiny girl right on the head “Oh, you’re such a little sweety~” Rita curls up with the finger pushing and petting her down.

Once the petting stops, Rita looks down to the floor, pointing downward near the large fireplace, telling Morgan “Oh wait Ms Morgan, you missed some spilt ashes down there.” Morgan brings her finger to her lips looking down listening to the tiny one, and spotting the spilt gray escaping the bricks.

“Oh! Thank you dear, I’ll just take care of it real quick!” she happily walks over to the spill, whistling to herself in joy to finish up the last bit of spill in the large room keeping her attention away from her shrunken little cuddling student.

That student, while seeing her teacher walk toward the spill, scoots her way closer to the edge, becoming unknowingly closer to the giant woman. Front row seat to exactly what she wanted to see all along from her teacher, and why she had zero issue being slightly ignored for her to clean up. Her teacher bends down to sweep up the spill, sitting herself on her knees. Rita’s view of her teacher turns just into her bent over bottom pushed up to her face and spreading firmly out nicely in front of her face. Just blushing in the face and watching her teacher shake her bottom absent-mindedly in front of her. “Yup, I’m enjoying our time together veeery, very much~” Rubbing her hand on her cheek just eyeing the show of a bottom twice her size dancing. A very nice visit in Rita’s eyes.