- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Maria parks the car in the driveway, happily humming to herself. Stepping out of the front seat and going to the back to slide in and pull out a few to go boxes. After a long day of classes Maria was happy to see her favorite sweet shop was still open so she was able to go in. Using a little more money from her caretaker pay, she was able to buy some of the more pricey desserts.

 

The sweets of course plenty sweet, perfectly striking her sweet tooth. It's one of the reasons why she goes for these more expensive desserts to keep it as a rarer treat and not buy them excessively throughout her week. Eat up lots of money for her to eat up lots of sweets. Today buying a large fluffy cake, large puddings topped with blueberries and cream, and a citrus cream pie with a topping layer of mixed fruits. Living with a dorm full of girls she doesn't mind sharing, but she does try to have first serving not knowing when the girls around are craving as much as her too, ends up going much quicker than she'd like.

 

Maria happily singing to herself, ready to scoop some sugar and relax. She places her stacked boxes on the table and opens the drawer to pull out a fork, and doesn't see any silverware. Her cheery humming disappears, no spoons, nor forks, nor anything. She looks in the sink seeing all of the dishes and silverware piled in, covered in different juices and spoils. A folded piece of paper by the sink, she unfolds it to read the message left behind.

 

"Went to the store to buy more soap, will wash all of these when I return.

-Annabelle"

 

Annoyed that the one day her dormitory's maid wasn't ahead of her schedule with any back up supplies, Maria crumples the note up in her hands. Just frustrated at the bad timing, and not wanting some worry about a lingering spit or other mess on some silverware to not wash off with soap. Maria pulls the silverware drawer out more, looking for any leftover spoon or fork that somehow they've fully ran out of. Just grumbling angrily to herself at this bad luck. She pulls out some other drawers underneath, looking for any makeshift other instrument. Debating using a ladle or a spatula if she needed to at this point, maybe even her own fingers.

 

Hearing the cluttering, as well as a thrown drawer, Thomas had reached the end of the (to him) long hallway. Around the end of it leading to the kitchen area of the dorms to see the silverware drawer, both empty and standing on its front, on the floor. Behind it is the denim wall of Maria's legs, resting on her knees and rising up to her round bottom that keeps shaking around as she's grumbling in annoyance trying to find a replacement. He walks onto the kitchen tiles to question the grumping legs.

 

"What're you doing over there Maria?" Her legs stop shaking, and he she closes the drawer she was digging into to turn around at the tiny with a big smile. She drops her bottom half down, spinning around and sliding the drawer out of the way and bringing her face closer down to his level.

 

"Oh Thomas! What good timing you have." He looks at her confused and she tells him "You see I went and bought a bunch of nice sweets for the house, and since it's only us here we can sit down and have some together until everyone else comes back." She was too into how she was talking, that she wasn't paying attention to her spatial distancing with the tiny one. Her large head practically touching him from above, but still at a distance.

 

"Um, alright. I don't think anyone's coming back, Summer went to see Lil, Nadia's at Kimmy's and Jamie went to the bar. I don't know where Annabelle went though." Maria's smile growing larger knowing he's unready for what she's planning. Some excitement for toying around with him, but also that she has a way to eat all of these sweets without needing to share much and feel bad.

 

"Oh is that so? Well then it looks like it's just a nice date for the two of us, and lots of sweet creams!" Maria scoops him up in her hand and carries him over onto the countertop. Opening the boxes that are building sized to the tiny guy, and placing all three treats out before him. The shines of the moist cream, Maria practically drooling at the sight, somewhat wanting to see it from Thomas's perspective, to be able to sit on her own deserts as she literally digs into them.

 

"Uh, I don't mind hanging out, but I'm not the biggest sweets eater Maria." Maria wanted to throw him in her pocket, her sweet tooth takes her over a little much sometimes, and offering this feast to someone so small he practically scoffs at. She holds her tongue and keeps her smile.

 

"Oh really? Well these ones are a bit nicer than just like those dry thrown together ones you're thinking of." Thomas doesn't think much of what she's saying trying to sell him on her treats. "C'mon I'll even let you have that good first bite of any of them."

 

"Okay, but I don't have any utensils to eat with." The problem Maria was facing till now, and with her next plan she doesn't really mind him being more of a messy eater.

 

"Go ahead and just use your hands. It's just the two of us, and I know you're clean." She gives him a cutesy giggle to throw off her scent, though it might make more people suspect her.

 

"Okay..." Thomas tries to shrug off her odd and very friendly behavior. Not that Maria was really rude, but when she's upset it usually lasts a bit longer than her quick change from frowns to smiles she had shown. Thomas walks forward to the desserts, standing in front of the bright purple frosting covered in blueberries and whipped cream splotches. He sinks his hands into the thick goo, pulling out a gelatinous piece of cream, leaving an indent in where he removed it as well as well as a standing wiggling cream in his hands. He brings it to his mouth and takes a solid bite from it. The handful goes both in his mouth and on his face, a bit messier even with it keeping shape.

 

"See, tastes better than you thought huh?" Maria asking while walking her fingers around on the counter, seeing the tiny boy filling his mouth. Slurping up on a handful while she just has to watch him do it. He nods and gives a muffled mmhm to answer her question. She smiles again, seeing that he likes them and slides her hands down the counter toward her as she bends forward and bringing her head behind him while he still eats. "Told you, so since you like it, you don't mind doing something for me since I'm sharing with you right?" Thomas stops sucking down the cream in his hand to look back at her, she's resting her cheek on her knuckles and her big smile looks more like a smirk. "Cuz, just like you, I don't have any utensils, but unlike you, if I dip my hands in it's going to be messy everywhere and leave a big scoop out of the cake." Walking around in the kitchen while she monologues what feels like a prepared speech, turning over her shoulder to look down at him "Plus, you yourself already have cream all over your hands and face, so why not have you feed me too?" He just stares up at her, and looks at his small handful. "Oh you're right, I'm going to need more than a little handful. How about I just use your whole body?" Grabbing him in her hand and lifting him up like a child holding a spoon, Maria pulls the dessert he was eating closer to her. "You'll still get first taste, only you're gonna share it with me as well. Fitting for our little date that you're getting basically kissed, isn't it?"

 

Not receiving a reply, nor waiting for one, Maria dunks Thomas into the cream. Covering his body in the purple cream, she can't help but immediately bring him up to her mouth and lick off her makeshift spoon. Maria's mouth already built up on liquid in its excitement. Thomas is very swiftly slung up and down. Seeing purple, then pink as the muscle drags up his face and body, only to then dive into the red frosting of the cake and be coated in the moist chocolate as well. Brought back up to the lips as Maria swirls her tongue around his body, pulling him partially in her mouth then out again almost like sucking on a lollipop. Taking off all the cream constantly clinging and transferring it in.

 

Maria just enjoys the tastes, the sweetness everything she loves. Fruits, chocolates, even mixing the toppings didn't detract the flavors for her. Thomas had to keep his mouth closed. Like he kept being dropped in a thick pool, but instead it's just many creams, then pushed around by a tongue covered in the same toppings as well as more coats of spit to soak all over his face, hair and down his clothing. Wasn't even able to really feel the texture of the tongue with its speed in accepting, wiping and spitting him back out. Every now and then some of her spit or frosting mixed with had entered his mouth, but with the speeds he was going back in and out of dessert and mouth, he wasn't even sure if it was swallowed down or not each time. The constant motions made him feel somewhat sick, it's definitely making him lose all sense of direction. Mixed with the desire to cuts sweets for a good chunk of time.

 

Without the need to share the sweets, nor feel embarrassed about eating too much, Maria with her special utensil went through all the dessert. Only crumbs and splotches of creams and cake left in the tins and on the plates. Thomas overheated from the intense experience, had to remove his coat. With it covered in spit and the moistures of dessert, he didn't much want it on. His missing sock wasn't his choice though, most likely lost in the frosting sent down Maria's throat. He just sits there trying to recollect his senses that were rattled along being used as a fork.

 

Maria sitting on a stool at the counter, back resting to the counter says "Mm," licking the tiny pieces of frosting that clung to her fingers from dipping the tiny "nothing better than sugar." She spins in her seat, setting her cheek on her palm resting it on the surface to focus on the sitting Thomas "You enjoyed them too right?" Thomas just nods his head not wanting to move it too hard too fast right now. The little quiet response mixed with him not even looking at her annoyed her a bit. "Hey, you're lucky you got to dive into those big sweets." Her earlier thoughts of being the smaller size as well and seeing the goods before her. But still Thomas sat there staring off, becoming more annoyed at him having a little moody moment when all she did was lick him a little bit, she scoffs and steps out of hwr seat starting to walk off and leave him on the counter for someone else "Whatever, be all mopey. Sorry you had to be licked while you ate delicious snacks. How sad for you."

 

She stomps off in annoyance when halfway to the hall she stops in place. Her cheeks turning red as her own actions finally catch up with what she was doing, but not wanting to make some big show off of being sorry and embarrassed, instead she folds her arms in and days "Fine." She turns around and ignoring his space headedness she grabs him. The firmer grip snaps him out of his dizzy stupor as she walks with him to the hall telling him "Let's get you cleaned up, then once you're all clean we'll put on a movie and laydown to watch it, you can even pick." Partway down the hall she points her finger in his face though "Just remember this makes us even alright? I don't mind laying down together but you're not mountain climbing okay?" He nods his head again, back with his usual vigor and less of what annoyed her before, letting her smile at his nervous flustered behaviors. "Great!" Telling him as they enter the bathroom "Now let's get you all cleaned up. If I'm watching a movie, I might want another snack and I refuse to use some dirty spoon to eat it." Hosing him with hot water as they get ready to enjoy whatever movie he picks out for the two, although Maria might be focused on another licking round if it's not holding her attention enough.