- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The following story contains cruelty, gore, and death towards an unfortunate tiny. Some bits of odor and filthy feet as well! You been warned!

This story and the characters also are all owned/created by me, Squaukerz! NU STEAL

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a one off mini story, hope you enjoy!

Zack ran as fast as he could, panicking as he moved across a patch of grass which was now that of a small forest to him. He didn’t know why and couldn’t explain how, but he had been reduced to the size of an ant and was now running for his life from several actual ants who didn’t take to kindly to him shrinking near their anthill. He had been on his way to see a longtime friend of his, Marcy who was eager to have him over to catch up and watch some shows together. Now he was roughly a foot away from her door, only now it was more like a mile away. 

 

His legs burned as he felt his adrenaline leaving his body, and so with one final push, he gave it his all and sprinted until he was up by the door and practically collapsed as he slid himelf underneath the crack of the door. He couldn’t even get back up for more than a few seconds as his efforts had caught up with his body, giving him immense exhaustion and soreness as he flopped onto the floor, trying to catch his breath as he was just inches away from the door.

 

He figured that this was it. Any moment now and those ants would catch up with him. With a strained effort, he rolled to his back and looked toward the door, only to see that the ants were no where to be seen. As luck would have it, the ants had apparently lost interest in him once he left their territory, not having any interest to pursue him into the house. He could hardly belief his good luck at managing to just barely avoid what would be a most terrifying way to go. He smiled and laid back on the floor, laughing to himself as he took the next few minutes to rest his tired body.

 

His rest was momentary as what felt like tremors started to vibrate across the floor. With these tremors came some booming noise that sounded as if something was crashing into something over and over again. He was capable of getting back onto his feet, although it was a bit of a strain after what his legs had just went through. Keeping stable with sore legs was another thing as he nearly fell over multiple times as he tried to adjust to anticipating and better preparing himself for each tremor. He had been so preoccupied with just trying to adapt to this feeling that he hadn’t even thought of what could be causing such a thing in the first place. His unasked question would soon be answered though as the tremors grew more powerful and a massive figure appeared out from a room down the hall. Zack’s jaw dropped and he lost all focus, stumbling back onto the floor as it was his close friend Marcy coming towards him, or so he thought.

 

In reality, she was just walking from her kitchen to the living room which just so happened to be relatively closer to the front door where Zack was at. He was shocked to see one of his closest friends having such a massive presence, but was relieved that he knew where she was now so that he could finally get some help. Not wanting to completely drain his energy, he didn’t full on run and simply sped walked toward the living room. Going at this pace certainly helped to give his legs some comfort, but resulted in him taking about ten minutes to reach the entrance to the living room.

 

Peering in, he saw Marcy sitting comfortably on the couch with a bowl full of assorted snacks which she munched upon in content as she was fixated on the tv. The two of them were suppose to spend the day binging shows together, but his sudden size predicament had caused his arrival to take much longer, which evidently was too much for her attention span to handle as she had started to watch one of the shows without him.

 

Brushing off that minor betrayal, Zack took this as a perfect opportunity for him. She was easily going to be on the couch for hours, giving him ample time to make it over there and get her to help him out. Luck seemed to be on his side and so he casually went along, taking his time to make it toward the couch. If he were to have ran, it would’ve likely taken five minutes, but a combination of newfound confidence as well as him getting distracted by the show on what was now the biggest tv he had ever seen, caused him to take half an hour until he was now just a foot away from the couch.

 

He was just starting to wonder how he would get her attention when something crashed down a few meters in front of him, startling him back a bit until he realized that what had fallen was simply a piece of popcorn, apparently dropped by his friend above. He looked back up towards her and saw that she was reaching down with the intent to pick up her fallen snack. With her eyes focused on the ground, he figured this was his chance and so he started to shout and wave up to her in an effort to get her attention. She ended up grabbing the popcorn, and was about to return to her comfy position, but the slightest movement was noticed from her peripheral vision. She peered down at the little speck and immediately cringed at the sight of it, pausing her show before bending down a bit to inspect the bug.

 

M: “Are you kidding me? I thought that I finally got rid of all you pests, but as soon as I think that I can sit back and relax, you guys start sneaking back in trying to make this place your home and eat up my food. Well, at least I noticed you when I did. Maybe you can help be my message to remind your friends what happens to bugs that try to come into my house.”

 

Zack looked back around him, hoping that Marcy had been talking to someone else, but he was the only one on the ground.

 

Z: “No! Wait, Marcy, it’s me! Zack!”

 

Even if she could hear him, his words fell upon deaf ears as she had already made up her mind. Without even standing up, she reached out her left foot, hovering it a few inches over the tiny intruder. Zack was terrified beyond belief as he gazed up at her sole, which aside from being enormous, had a layer of filth covering it. Her foot had bits of debris that had been collected throughout the day with the help of some humid sweat that adhered it all. Along with the unpleasant and horrifying sight came an intense smell. He covered his nose, gagging on the funky odor that had accumulated on Marcy’s foot, nearly forgetting the primary threat that came with said foot.

 

Zack barely had more than a few seconds to try and run, but it was pointless as her foot came crashing down. He tried in vein to hold his arms up, to prevent the inevitable, but it too did nothing to stop the ball of her foot from meetings his body against the hard wood floor. He screamed into the rank foot, feeling that his nose had been bent to the side. One of his arms seemed to have completely been dislocated and the one that he could use struggled to try and push the immense weight off of him. All of his efforts to make himself heard went unfelt, only serving to fill his mouth with the foul taste and texture of her dirty foot. After what felt like hours of pain and discomfort, he felt the pressure lift up off of his body and he nearly started to cry as he thought that his efforts had been felt.

 

In reality, Marcy was simply moving her foot back so that she could get a look at the bug on the floor, but she was surprised to see that it wasn’t where it had just been. She pondered as to if the pest was capable of flying or if it was somehow just really really fast, but then she felt something. The slightest tingling sensation could be felt on the ball of her foot, so naturally, she shifted her leg to the side and her foot upwards and what she saw made her feel sick. Zack’s body was stuck firmly to the ball of her foot, the sweat and grime working to adhere him to her skin. He tried to pull himself off, just barely managing to turn his head to the side and vaguely see the face of disgust coming off of his friend. He struggled as hard as he could to free himself, but to her, he was a twitching bug who had chosen to not only continue living, but to stick itself to her foot.

 

M: “You disgusting little speck…”

 

Marcy rose up off of the couch and without a second thought, brought her leg up before slamming it down onto the floor. Zack had no time to even scream as he felt a pressure that made her previous step seem like heaven. In an instant, both his legs were obliterated, reduced to mostly red stains with bits of shattered bone spread across it. His dislocated arm shot up in pain as it also became nothing more than paste. He didn’t know for sure, but he felt a numbness within his head as it was definitely fractured along with most of his torso which was now somewhat caved in. He pleaded, wondering why he had to endure this. All he wanted was to spend some time with a friend, and after already suffering, he tried to understand why he was still awake, still conscious to feel the torment of his body was breaking.

 

M: “And for good measure…”

 

Pressing into him even more, Marcy began to slowly drag her foot back, a motion that caused Zack to scrape across the floor. His remaining arm vanished, immediately being ripped off of and left behind while his already damaged back broke apart and within a second, his body was no longer existent. All that remained of him was a hardly recognizable speck of red that had already started to meld and soak into the rest of the collected filth that gathered under Marcy’s sole.

 

Stepping back, Marcy scoffed, annoyed to have had to spend any of her precious time dealing with some insignificant pest. She was relieved however to see nothing left of the intruder, content to know that she had successfully removed whatever it was from her presence. She gave a final sign as  she sat back down on the couch, getting her bowl of snacks and resuming her show, ready to forget the friend that she had unknowingly just snuffed out from existence.

Chapter End Notes:

Hallo, i hope you all enjoyed. I am eager to hear any comments or questions regarding the story!