[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Amanda is running late to make it to her university where she has a set of exams to take to pass her classes. In the panic, she sneaks in her best and tiny friend, Stacy, for emotional support. Will things end up as just a wholesome chill day at the university? Likely not as Amanda is going to have to try and find multiple places to hide her friend in order to avoid getting in trouble from the watchful eyes of teachers and other students. And unfortunately for Stacy, Amanda isn’t the best at thinking on her feet.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 8105 Read: 11330
Published: February 11 2022 Updated: February 21 2022
Story Notes:

Howdy! This is going to be a multi chaptered story that explores most themes of tinies living amongst people or normal sizes, and getting into high jinks as a result. 

This story and characters are all owned/created by me, Squaukerz, no stealing plz!

Main characters vague descriptions:

Amanda: A 5’10” brunette who has a fair amount of thicc in the chest/rear/hip areas, a little tummy budge, but she’s not held back by her curves, meaning she is fully capable of running around and even being surprisingly flexible. She’s a caring person, but tends to be unorganized which leads to some hectic situations.


Stacy: A 2” blond with a slender figure. She’s not flat, but being small helps to keep her in a fairly fit shape. She’s pretty smart and excels in most of her classes, being very good at time management and is someone who Amanda admires and respects a lot.

More character descriptions may be added later if they become important to the story later, but for now, these two are the main ones.


I plan for chapters to generally focus on a theme, for example, chapter 4 focusing on booty x tiny, chapter 5 focusing on feet x tiny, etc. 

So don’t freak out if not every category is in chapter 1, cause they’ll be in the later chapters I end up adding.

I haven’t posted on this sight before, so bare with me as I try to figure it all out.

The first half dozen or so chapters will be focused on Amanda and Stacy’s adventures during a set of exams at their university. I am uncertain as to if or what chapters will be added after the exam chapters. I’ll figure it out as they are written I’m sure.

1. Chapter 1: Exam 1 by Squaukerz [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3873 words)

This chapter is pretty light compared to what is in store later. Some sweat and light hand and thigh play is pretty much as extreme as it gets for this chapter.


Also, hi, hope you’re doing well!

2. Chapter 2: Exam 2 by Squaukerz [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4232 words)

Howdy! I hope that you are all having a great day!

This chapter has some stanky pits involved as well as works to introduce a new character; hope you enjoy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~