- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Howdy! This is going to be a multi chaptered story that explores most themes of tinies living amongst people or normal sizes, and getting into high jinks as a result. 

This story and characters are all owned/created by me, Squaukerz, no stealing plz!

Main characters vague descriptions:

Amanda: A 5’10” brunette who has a fair amount of thicc in the chest/rear/hip areas, a little tummy budge, but she’s not held back by her curves, meaning she is fully capable of running around and even being surprisingly flexible. She’s a caring person, but tends to be unorganized which leads to some hectic situations.


Stacy: A 2” blond with a slender figure. She’s not flat, but being small helps to keep her in a fairly fit shape. She’s pretty smart and excels in most of her classes, being very good at time management and is someone who Amanda admires and respects a lot.

More character descriptions may be added later if they become important to the story later, but for now, these two are the main ones.


I plan for chapters to generally focus on a theme, for example, chapter 4 focusing on booty x tiny, chapter 5 focusing on feet x tiny, etc. 

So don’t freak out if not every category is in chapter 1, cause they’ll be in the later chapters I end up adding.

I haven’t posted on this sight before, so bare with me as I try to figure it all out.

The first half dozen or so chapters will be focused on Amanda and Stacy’s adventures during a set of exams at their university. I am uncertain as to if or what chapters will be added after the exam chapters. I’ll figure it out as they are written I’m sure.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is pretty light compared to what is in store later. Some sweat and light hand and thigh play is pretty much as extreme as it gets for this chapter.


Also, hi, hope you’re doing well!

It was the middle of March, early in the morning, and Amanda was just waking up after being slapped in the eye lid by her smaller friend, Stacy. Amanda’s exams were today and Stacy had come over the previous night to have a study session that lasted for several hours before the two passed out on the floor. Stacy was much more organized of a person and she had already completed her exams as most tinies did relatively early compared to the normal sized students, but Amanda on the other hand was a bit of a mess when it came to keeping track of anything related to her education, often having to last minute everything as she had pretty much done last night, resulting in her panic when she found out that she had overslept past her alarm and had only ten minutes to get to her classes.

 

A: “Oh fuck, god damn it I’m so screwed!” Shouted Amanda as she clumsily arojnd out the room, stumbling along the way as she fumbled to get all of her things into her backpack. “What do I do?! I don’t have enough time!”

 

S: “Listen, calm down, you can make it. Just get everything and run!”

 

A: “I know, but I don’t know if I can just rush in there and take a test! My mind’s going all over the place!

 

S: “You just need a minute to relax. You’re ready for this. We just spend all of last night going over notes and you just need a bit for those memories to pop back into your head.”

 

A: “I think I’ve got to bail Stace, I mean, I haven’t even had the chance to shower, let along use the bathroom, and I’m wearing the same clothes and ah!!!

 

S: “I’m not going to let you bail after all we just did! You really wanna risk your spring break over being a few minutes late?!”

 

A: “Y-you’re right. I just… ah! It’s not the same without you being here to keep me calm. I’m going to be alone with the ticking clock out there!”

 

S: “I’m here to support you and I’ll be waiting for you when you’re done so we can go out and have a wonderful break! Just think of me when you’re there.”

 

A: “I rather you actually be there. I wish we could just be taking the test together.”

 

S: “Well, I mean… what if you just took me with you?”

 

A: “What? I mean I’d love to, but wouldn’t we get in trouble for having you there?”

 

S: “Well first off, your sleepy head may not be noticing, but you were about to just walk out and kinda just leave me stuck here at your place. You forget you brought me here?”

 

A: “Oh fuck, I totally did, I’m so sorry!”

 

S: “Don’t be! This’ll work out for both of us! You can take me with you, and then I’ll be there to help you get past your exams and then I’m not stuck here and when it comes to getting into trouble, you could just hide me in like a pocket or on your lap under the desk or something. Once you’re done, we go out and have the night of our lives to celebrate!”

 

A: “I… just love how composed you are. I wish I could be as quick to think. I’d still be sleeping if it wasn’t for you. Alright, we’ll do your plan. Come on, I’m gonna have to sprint this.”

 

 

As Amanda finished packing, she picked up Stacy and ran outside. She was feeling ever so lucky that she happened to live just a few blocks away from the university, but she still barely had over five minutes to make it to her actual class, meaning that there was no time for breaks. Being as she hadn’t woken up to her alarm, Amanda was stuck wearing the clothes she wore the previous day, that being a loose black t-shirt, a purple hoodie and some grey sweatpants that snuggly fit her curvatuous legs and hips. Her hair was a complete mess and she hadn’t even had a chance to go to the bathroom, let alone shower. She felt a bit mucky, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it as she sprinted down the sidewalk, her worn sneakers squeaking slightly as she was had accidentally ran over a puddle along the way.

 

Amanda tried to think back to last night where she was full of confidence. Her and Stacy had stayed up till 3am eating all sorts of snacks and having such pleasant talks about the upcoming break from school, it was probably the best study session she had ever had, and she felt her mind easing a bit as that, along with the incoming buildings of the university settled her back into her current situation.

 

Unfortunately for Stacy, as the situation was rather dire, Amanda hadn’t figured out a spot to really put her and so she was simply trapped within Amanda’s closed fist as she ran, causing Stacy to shake all over the place, up and down and up and down with each step that Amanda took. It wasn’t the best at all, and her palms were getting a bit sweaty from the tension and sprinting, but she was at least secured and felt empathy for her friend’s situation.

 

Luck seemed to be on Amanda’s side as she managed to make it into the building and practically fall into her classroom as the clock struck 8am, causing a little bell sound to echo through the halls, indicating the start of class. Amanda waved to the teacher as she made her way to her desk. Her adrenaline was dying down and she was coming to notice just how much of a sweat she had worked up along with her breathes becoming more rapid to compensate for the strain she had just put her body and mind through. Slight marks of sweat stained the upper chest, back, and pit areas of her shirt, but thankfully the black shirt helped to make it not as immediately obvious.

 

T: “Glad you could join us. I was just about to mark you off for today. Are you alright?”

 

A: “Y-yeah, I just uh… lost track of time when studying this morning and missed my alarm. I had to run on over to make it.”

 

T: “Oh, well I can’t fault you for trying to be prepared. Just take a seat and get ready because we’re going to be starting in a minute.”

 

A: “Got It, thanks!”

 

Settling into her seat, she barely had time to catch her breathe as the teacher walked along to pass out an exam in the form of a fairly dense packet of pages to each student. She went to get out her pencil and other supplies from her backpack, but as she did so, she opened her hand and gasped as she had forgeotten her little friend who fell into the backpack. A few students, along with the teacher gave a confused look which Amanda answered wirh a nervous smile as she rummaged through her backpack to get the rest of her things along with a now sweat soaked Stacy out and onto the desk.

 

Stacy could barely sit up as she was dizzy and it felt like half of her body had fallen asleep from the strong grip that had been pressing upon it. Amanda tried to use one hand to open the packet up, getting herself ready for the exam that had already begun while using her other hand to try and brush some damp hair out of Stacy’s face.

 

A: “I’m sorry. I’m so so sorry. Are you ok?,” whispered Amanda. “I nearly forgot I was running around with you in my hand.”

 

S: “N-no it’s ok. I’m just adjusting a bit, but I think I’m ok. I’ll just need like a shower or something later today.”

 

A: “Yeah, we both will. Now I just need to get through these-“

 

T: “Ahem, Amanda, are you talking to someone?” Asked the teacher as she peered down the row of desks.

 

 A: “Oh, um, of course not,” answered Amanda. Not knowing what to do, she brought her hand behind Stacy and slid it towards her, sweeping her off of the desk and onto her lap. “Just a bit flustered after the run and trying to talk myself back into text mode.”

 

T: “I understand, but you’re going to have to try and stay quiet while the exams are taking place. We don’t want anyone to lose focus or get distracted.”

 

A: “R-right, I’ll try to keep it down.”

 

Amanda looked down to see Stacy who was lying on her back, looking up at Amanda, a tired expression on her face. Amanda mouthed the words ‘I’m sorry’ before reaching down to help sit her up and onto one of her thighs, giving a bit of a pet to the top of her head. Although the concept of getting pet always left Stacy a bit embarrassed, she couldn’t deny that it actually felt kinda nice and Amanda was a close friend, so with no one else to see, she happily allowed it, forgiving the earlier roughness as she enjoyed the pets. It wasn’t too bad down on her lap either. Amanda already sported some generous thighs and along with the softness of the sweatpants, her lap was extremely comfortable and Stacy found herself laying back down to fully enjoy her makeshift bed. Amanda took notice of this and blushed slightly, smiling at the sight of her friend looking so content. Her eyes shot open a bit as she came back to remember that she had an exam to take. 

 

She  had about an hour, however students were permitted to stay a little later if necessary; however, doing so would mess with the scheduling for each exam afterwards which would only make things more complicated in the long run. And so, Amanda went at it, looking through the packet and starting. Time started to pass with her managing to make up for time pretty fast, much to her surprise. She couldn’t help but to give a few thankful glances down to Stacy every few minutes as their study session had truly made a difference. There were certainly a few problems that she started to struggle with, but looking down and seeing her friend there to smile back and give her support kept her composed.

 

With just 15 minutes left, Amanda only had a couple of pages left. She decided to take a minute to breathe and looked happily between Stacy and the rest of the class, curious to see how they were doing. Everything seemed fairly quiet and tranquil with just the background noise of pencil scribbles and page flipping, but as Amanda gazed around the class, she noticed the teacher staring right at her. Feeling a bit startled, Amanda looked back down at Stacy and was about to just continue with the exam when the teacher got up from their seat and started to walk towards Amanda.

 

T: “Amanda,  I’ve been watching and you seem to have quite a fascination with whatever is under your desk. Now I want to give you th benefit of the doubt, but I’m going to have to make sure you’re not trying to sneak away with using your phone or some sort of notes to cheat.”

 

A: “Oh, that’s what you think? It’s nothing, I was just looking around.  I don’t even have my phone on me.”

 

T: “Then you won’t mind me checking?”

 

The teacher was just a desk away from Amanda and even though she was telling the truth in that she didn’t have anything she was cheating with, if Stacy was discovered, then the both of them could end up in a lot of trouble. It depended on the situation of course, but it would be evidence enough that either one of them could end up with an automatic failure on their exam as a result of being caught together. With both of them at risk, and with little time to think of anything else, Amanda quickly parted her thighs, opening the bedding from beneath Stacy who had less than a second to even react as she started to fall between them. And just as quickly as she had opened her thighs, Amanda closed them back together again, sealing Stacy in her entirety within them right before as the teacher came to give a check and Amanda showed off that she had no form of communication in her backpack, or under her desk. In fact, she didn’t even have any pockets given the sweatpants she wore.

 

A: “See? I was just looking around and giving myself some breathers, that’s all. I wouldn’t have the courage to try anything funny with someone as vigilant as you around.”

 

T: “Heh, well alright then. I’ll take the compliment and I’m sorry for the assumption. I’ve just had my fair share of decietful students and had to make sure. Good luck on the rest of your exam.”

 

As the teacher walked back to her desk, Amanda signed in relief and was about to get Stacy who was completely sandwiched between her thighs, but she then worried that if the teacher was noticing her then perhaps other students would be able to as well. She looked around and noticed that almost half of the students were getting up to turn in their finished exams which meant they’d be less focused on their own desks. The chances of them peering over and causing a scene were too high and Amanda had already lost enough time and had to focus on finishing her exam.

 

‘I-I’m sure she’ll be fine… she was having such a nice time on top of my thighs… this is just a bit more smug, that’s all’ thought Amanda to herself. ‘I don’treally feel her moving, so maybe she’s already getting comfy?… Wait, would she even be able to move? Amanda, stop, you’re over thinking it! Just finish so you can get out of here!’

 

As Amanda tried to settle back into finishing her exam, Stacy was busy trying to settle into her newer and much more confined position. She could hardly think as she was still getting out of the daze of falling and having two walls of thigh meat slam together with her right in the middle of them. The left half of her body was facing down towards the seat, with her right half up towards the ceiling if either spot were to be visible. This left her front half pressed firmly into the left thigh with her back to the right. After gaining back some form of composure, she wondered why she was still being kept down here. The muffled noises of Amanda and their teacher had stopped. ‘She must be paranoid or something…’

 

‘Well, at least there’s only like ten or so minutes left.’ Thought Stacy as she tried to find comfort in her new position. It wasn’t too bad in all honesty. Both thighs had a generous ratio of fat and muscle and they were already extremely plump and comfortable to lay atop of; and so being pressed between them was like laying down between a couple of mattresses, only much bigger. She only wished that she could shift positions, but her attempts to move were in vein as she had no chance of pushing back against her fleshy makeshift hiding spot.

 

She signed into the squish of the thigh, knowing she’d have to just wait it out. She wondered how it felt to be Amanda at the moment. She surely was dealing with her own problems right now, but Stacy always felt curious, especially now, as to how it felt to be going around with someone as small as her. Could she even feel her that well between her thighs? They were like buildings to Stacy, and so it must be a bit challenging to feel much on Amanda’s side. As she kept herself busy with her thoughts on perspective, Stacy noticed that the temperature was starting to increase rather quickly and as such, Stacy started to feel what she could only assume was a mixture of both hers and Amanda’s sweat. Amanda’s inner thighs were given no way of airing out and combined with the warm material of the sweatpants, Stacy’s tight, yet tolerable space had become a bit of a sauna. If there was anything she could compare it to, it would be as if she had gone to the spa and had hot towels wrapped across her entire body.

 

With pretty much no air going in or out of her confined space, Stacy was already having a tough time breathing through the clothed thigh meat to begin with, but with a layer of sweat being there’s it was much more difficult to get any form of air. Having no options and having to think quickly, she had to use both her nose and mouth to try and accomdate which resulted on her having to practically suck upon the sweat soaked fabric surrounding her which gave just the bare minimum of air to survive, but also resulted in her being forced to drink in some of the sweat that came along with it.

 

She wanted to just spit it out, but that would leave her back where she started with a ton of sweat smeared into her face and blocking out any bit of air. The taste was bitter and salty, and she nearly threw up as she took in her first gulp. The smell didn’t help either as it just reminded her of what it was that she was drinking. Unfortunately, she still had at least ten minutes before her friend would finish her exam, leaving her to soak in and choke down nearly a gallon worth of sweat, struggling not to cough it back up.

 

Finally, a bell rung mere seconds after Amanda rushed to finish writing out her final answer. She let out a loud and tired sign as she sat back, her head looking to the ceiling as she felt relief that she had managed to just barely finish her first exam. She was about to stand up, but remembered her friend and covered her mouth in a gasp as she spread her legs. She was a bit surprised not to see her body down on her desk, but after a bit of inspecting, noticed that Stacy was actually stuck face first into her left thigh. Amanda quickly, but carefully peeled her off her thigh and held her in a closed fist. She couldn’t inspect her here and so she got her stuff out away and rushed over to the teacher to turn in her exam. Then, before the teacher could even say anything, Amanda was already out in the halls where she ran into the nearest women’s restroom, finding a stall and closing it behind her. She opened her hand yo to find Stacy flat on the palm, coughing and looking absolutely soaked.

 

A: “O-oh my gosh, Stacy, are you alright?!”

 

S: “…”

 

A: “I’m so sorry, I panicked and didn’t know what to do. I didn’t think it would get so hot down there, but I was under so much stress, I guess I couldn’t help it. Please say something!”

 

Amanda held a finger out for Stacy to grab hold of, using it to help herself in sitting up where she grounded a bit in a dizzy state.

 

S: “It… it’s ok Amanda… just… a lot…”

 

A: “I know, I know, I should’ve tried to find another spot for you, but the teacher was coming and I had so little time to think. S-sorry about the sweat… and.. I understand… if you’re angry with me and don’t want to join me to the other classes… maybe I can get ahold of a teacher or something to get you home. I don’t want to put you through anything like that…”

 

Amanda ripped off a piece of toilet paper and started to dab it upon Stacy’s body, trying to soak up and dry off the layer of sweat she had accidentally given her friend. For a moment, Stacy almost lost her cool, wanting to explain just what she had to endure… and what she had to ingest… but as she looked up to face her friend, she saw as Amanda’s eyes were already watery as she was tearing up. She truly felt bad about putting her through an uncomfortable situation, and was trying her best to keep in her tears. Now Stacy was feeling bad. She had just gone through an unpleasant experience for sure, but thinking it over, Amanda was having her own problems to worry about for nearly hour and most of that time, Stacy was sitting comfy on top of the desk and her thighs just smiling doing nothing. 

 

S: “I know. It must have been a bit scary for you though, so I understand. Don’t worry about it. I came here to support you and that means sharing some of the difficult moments with you. I can’t be mad with you if you were just trying to do what you could to save both of us from trouble. I don’t even know what I would’ve done if I were you, so please don’t feel bad. I chose to be here and I still want to be here with you and see you make it through the day!”

 

Amanda paused for a moment, staring down at her friend. She seemed to be at a loss for words, but to Stacy’s surprise, her tears didn’t stop. Stacy worried that she might have worded something wrong, but then Amanda brought her up to her face and nuzzled her against her right cheek.

 

A: “I don’t deserve someone as kind as you. Thank you soooo much! I promise I’ll make this whole day up to you somehow!”

 

After another minute of tearful nuzzling, Amanda let Stacy have a breather, bringing her off her face and holding her in her palm again.

 

S: “Alright, alright you big baby, stop crying already. Remember you have other classes to get to and we don’t want everyone to think somethings up with you. Speaking of which, we’re going to need a new plan for where I go so we don’t repeat what happened last time. You got any ideas?”

 

A: “Oh, right! Hmmm… well…. Maybe we could put you-“

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued…

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys and gals enjoyed this little starter chapter for this story. Plenty more are to come, all exploring the various categories I have put onto the story. Stay tuned for some sauciness!