- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Diana does what she came here to do.

Shelly gaped as her giant friend’s planetary ass orbited away from her and her cock bounced back into view. She only had a moment to register its gentle bobbing before Diana’s knee swung up onto the bed and the rest of her climbed on after it. Giggling to herself, the tripping giant took hold of the torso’s hips and playfully poked the tip of her dick into her tiny friend. “Boop.”

Shelly was stunned as Diana’s girthy appendage lunged forward to give her unworthy form a kiss. To Diana, it was barely a tap, but Shelly suddenly found her entire upper body and face smushed against the stiff head. She inhaled the scent and her brain damn near short-circuited, overloaded with arousal. “Yes, god please! Make me your little cock slut, goddess!”

But just as quickly as it approached, it abandoned her. Diana dragged it along the shaft of her toy until it cleared the tip, swinging her leg over to straddle the toy. Shelly whimpered, left with nothing but a trail of pre-cum ruining her hair, mortified at what she’d just shouted. Suddenly, the pillar she was trapped on start to shake, and she craned her head toward the tip to see what was happening.

Diana, after clearing the toy cock, had settled in over the torso’s abs. Without a hint of modesty (after all, she was alone in her bedroom), she let her face sink into the comforter, forming a tripod with her knees and waved her booty eagerly in the direction of the toy she needed inside her…and the toy that it was stuck to.

Diana gripped the base of the cock and angled it toward her waiting asshole, unable to stop giggling. “Are you ready, Shelly? You wanted this, right? Wanted to be my itty bitty plaything. Wanted me to do whateeeever I wanted to you…”

Shelly looked up at Diana’s looming mass. Even her gentle rocking set subtle waves of flesh rolling. Dead center and dead ahead, Diana’s asshole clenched and released, eagerly awaiting its meal as its owner taunted her.

“Tell me, Shelly…are you ready to disappear up your goddess’s ass?”

“F…fuck me…” Shelly murmured, unable to look away from her looming destination.

Diana couldn’t hear a word the tiny girl said, but her exclamation might as well have been a command. “Let’s begin.”

Slowly but surely, Diana lowered herself toward the toy’s tip. She angled it just so for ease of entry. She was experienced with this, and she knew she had to work herself up to it. It might be quicker if she lubed herself too, but she liked to tease herself, to earn it. And the thought of Shelly watching as her greedy little ass came closer and closer, aching to taste her only encouraged her to drag it out. Soon enough, the toy’s tip slipped between her cheeks and she let out a moan as it made contact with her tender hole. Fuck was she sensitive today.

Slowly, deliberately, she pressed herself down onto the tip. A long, low squeal the likes of which Shelly didn’t know Diana could make leaked from her lips as she savored the initial moment of penetration.

Shelly stared up, equal parts fascinated and horrified as the toy vanished inside her. Despite her terror, her mind started to drift. What if this wasn’t a toy at all? What would it be like if she was held fast to Dean’s towering dick, the two of them sharing Diana in a delightfully devious way. The thought drove her wild, but reality was quickly approaching.

Diana eased down onto the toy as far as she dared, gently eased back off, then repeated the process, eyes rolling back as she slid just a little further each time. A little deeper, a little closer to swallowing Shelly whole.

Shelly was awestruck. At barely half an inch tall, Diana’s asshole was several times her length across to begin with. Watching it expand and consume the girthy toy, approaching her, then retreating, creeping ever closer each time, it took on a presence of its own. The sound of it sucking on the slick surface as it slid deeper and deeper inside, each time just a little louder, each thrust coming a little faster as Diana started to build up a rhythm. All too quickly it was baring down on her. Just a few more thrusts and it had her.

“Mmmm, I’m coming for you, Shelly. I can’t wait to feel you disappear inside me. I can’t wait to feel you squirrrm~” As she said the last word, Diana made contact with a soft plap, and the wrinkled rim of came to rest on Shelly’s forehead.

Shelly’s eyes shot wide, but all she could see was the extremely textured wrinkle directly above her. The scent hit her all at once, a powerful, wafting combination of skin, sweat, a hint of soap and raw, unfiltered Diana. On instinct, Shelly turned her head and planted a kiss on the intruding surface, blushing like mad.

Diana hovered there, very aware that she’d reached her special little toy. Next came the really fun part, but-did she just kiss her? A shiver went through her whole body, and unexpectedly, she slipped just a hair further onto the toy, tongue rolling out of her mouth as Shelly’s body slid inside.

Shelly didn’t have time to shriek. When Diana shivered, the toy was driven deeper inside her. And suddenly, slurp, so was Shelly. The ring of muscle resting on her head drove down over her, greedily steamrolling everything above her knees, engulfing her in a warm, wet embrace punctuated by a decidedly more primal scent. Shelly was lightheaded. Her jaw would have opened, and some sound might have come out, but every inch of her was smothered, completely bound and at the mercy of Diana’s tiniest quiver.

Diana was having the time of her life. She stayed there a while, feeling the miniscule form of her dear friend pinned against her. She flexed and swayed her hips, really grinding her down. Obviously she’d be more careful with the real deal, but lucid fantasy aside, she knew it was still just her little prop down there.

Every moment for Shelly was a lesson in just how helpless she was before Diana’s lust. The smallest twitch from Diana ground the tiny woman beneath her. Shelly’s face was pulled this way and that, smeared with Diana’s scent. She was flustered, disoriented, gasping for air, but despite the difference in scale, she seemed to be unharmed. Then as quickly as she’d been smothered, suddenly she was free.

Well, free was an overstatement. Free to turn her head and smell the air that was only mostly scented with Diana and lube. But she knew that freedom wouldn’t last. Turning her head up, she watched and waited for what was next.

Diana sighed as she finished toying with Shelly. With a grunt, she pried herself up off of the tiny girl and adjusted her hips for maximum leverage. “I hope you liked your appetizer, Shells. I know I did. But it’s time for the main course.”

Shelly whimpered, but she couldn’t stop a chill running through her at her friend’s words. She shut her eyes as Diana started to drop.

This time there was no easing herself on. Diana drove herself down with force and two moans escaped her in rapid succession. The first when she felt Shelly’s entire body slip inside her, the second when her ass slapped against the toy’s hips as she hit the base of the dildo, relishing the way it filled her up.

Shelly winced when she felt Diana’s eager hole make contact, then gasped as it passed straight by, dragging the tiny woman along her inner walls. Past the entrance, the pressure was ever so slightly lesser, giving Shelly the freedom to struggle, grinding what little of her body she could move against her friend, and, the thought forced itself into her mind, doing a limp impression of a vibrator.

“Oooh, fuuuck~” Diana could swear Shelly was wiggling inside her and it was driving her nuts. Part of her wanted to sit there and savor it, but a much larger part of her was hungry for more, and she brought her big butt up and started to ride in earnest.

Shelly’s breathing was erratic. She wasn’t claustrophic, but in the dark confines of her friend, frightened and ludicrously aroused, each breath pressed her little chest against the warm, slick, thankfully fairly clean inner walls of Diana. And when Diana started to move again, she dragged the entire length of herself along Shelly’s rock hard nipples, drawing with it an inaudible moan.

Freed once again, Shelly gasped, mouth wide, in the sudden cold air. But before she could inhale, Diana was on top of her again, and she was all Shelly got a mouthful of, filling Shelly’s mouth and lungs the same way she’d already filled her thoughts.

Diana wasn’t slowing down again. Up and down she went, each time with just a little more force, she drove herself down, forced the toy deep inside her, savoring the satisfying squelching sound each time she gave Shelly a gasp of air and loving every time she felt her tiny body dragged inside her again.

As the pace picked up, Shelly got dizzy. What had started off erotic was becoming too disorienting to enjoy. With each second that passed, she was driven inside her friend, then moments later exposed to the cold air again. It was all too fast for her eyes to keep up. The sensations were overwhelming and started to lose herself in the rhythm right up until she heard a rip, and felt her chest exposed to the open air. Diana was fucking herself so hard she was tearing Shelly’s clothes apart. The one thing keeping her steady, the one thing keeping her anchored against the force of nature using her to get off. “D-Diana! Wait, please!”

Diana didn’t hear a thing. She was lost in the pleasure, gentle gasps slipping free each time her cheeks slapped together at the base of the toy. She’d lost track of exactly where Shelly was, and that fact only made her hornier. Her precious, tiny little toy, too small for her goddess to notice. “Oh, fffuck.”

“Diana!” Once the tearing started, things escalated quickly for Shelly. With every other thrust, it grew until her shirt split clean in two and the force dragged her arms clean out of her sleeves. Freed from the toy’s grasp, the next time Diana came down, she folded Shelly forward, and the back of her pants started to tear. Back up, and Shelly’s upper body flailed free for half a second, then down again and her legs were pried loose. Her entire body was yanked down along the rubber cock, and this time when Diana rose, Shelly went with her, dragged all the way to the tip of the toy. “No, please!”

Lubed up as she was, Shelly did not stay on the tip, instead tumbling over it and being dragged down along the other side, held snug against Diana’s warm, greedy skin, then dragged back to the top and repeat. Over and over, she was dragged up and down, plastered here and there to Diana’s insides, unable to cry out in the maelstrom of sex and lube. Hopelessly lost, she prayed this wouldn’t take much longer.

In a way, her prayer was answered. Diana’s pace slowed, and she moaned to herself and she pulled herself free from the toy. “So good…but now I want inside.”

Without sparing a look at where Shelly should have been, Diana flipped over the toy and repositioned herself behind it. “Not the way I wanted to drive your face into my bed, Shells, but we’ll just have to make do…”

But Shelly couldn’t hear her. When Diana climbed off the toy, Shelly came along with her, and at that moment, she was currently being smothered, squeezed, pulled this way and that by the rapid tensing and relaxing of Diana’s inner workings.

“Oh!” Diana bit her lip as she felt a tiny prodding inside and identified it rightly as her friend. “Just couldn’t get enough of being my little butt slut, huh?” She clenched her butt and sighed contently. “I lose more toys that way…”

“Now then…” She caressed the shapely toy rump. “If Shelly was up front…I guess that means it’s little Dean waiting for me in here.” She gave it a spank. “Not what I imagined when I thought about you deep in my ass, but you know what they say about beggars…”

She picked up the lube bottle, shoved it straight up the toy sphincter and gave it a squeeze. “I hope you’re a strong swimmer…”

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that schedule went out the window, didn't it? Apologies. I got caught up in a number of projects, an overeager collection of micro-stories for Macro March (which I'll upload here soon), and a crushing hellscape of work that made writing anything lengthy particularly trying. (The hellscape hasn't let up, but I managed to finish editing this chapter at least)

But I'm back. Please enjoy the pure unadulterated horny I spent entirely too long teasing you with. More to come soon, with a shorter wait in between. Probably.