- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In which we meet our cast and a proposition is made.

“Hold up, run that by me one more time?” Diana sipped her beer to try to hide her smirk as her tipsy friend caught himself off guard with his own honestly.

Dean’s mouth hung open for a moment, as his brain caught up to what he’d just said. He glanced over at Shelly, who was glowing red and hiding behind the can in her hand. She looked at him nervously, then gave him an encouraging nod.

He took another sip to steady himself, and with all the confidence the drink bestowed, he looked Diana in the eye and blurted “Wouldyoueverwantohave-?” He stopped. Inhaled, exhaled. “Would you. Ever want to have a threesome. With, with us.” He pointed at Shelly and himself as if it needed clarifying.

Diana took a long, thoughtful drink and let that sit in the air between the three of them. Then: “Are you two…is this, like, a save your failing relationship thing? Because-”

“No!” Shelly cut her off. “No, we’re fantastic. Honestly, we’ve never been better."

It was the truth. Diana could remember one time in all the years they’d known each other that the high school sweethearts had ever fought, and a week later, they bounced back more in love with each other than beforehand. “But…” Shelly continued, “We’ve been wanting to experiment…”

“And you’re asking me, because…?”

“We’ve known you forever.” Dean answered “We know you’re safe, and single, and…”“And a fucking goddess.” Shelly muttered, then hid behind her can again, refusing to make eye contact with either of them.

Diana snorted. That was the truth, too. She knew it. At 6’2”, she towered over both of her friends, and she wasn’t particularly modest about her figure. She could proudly boast that more than one person had run into a signpost sneaking a peek at her generous chest, and she was banned from doing squats in range of any mirror at the gym after one too many people hurt themselves watching her form instead of their own. To say nothing of her cock, which, caught off-guard, was presently making a mockery of her shorts and making its interest in the proposal known. She crossed her legs.

Shelly and Dean were no slouches themselves. Both maddeningly adorable, with somehow just the plumpest asses that begged to be slapped. If they weren’t so crazy in love with each other, they’d have no want for choice of partners. Hell, she’d probably have thrown her hat in one or both races. Still… “It’s tempting. Really, it is. But aren’t you two, you know…”

“What?” They asked in unison.

“Vanilla?”

Dean stared down into the mouth of his beer can. Shelly puffed up her cheeks in the way she did when she was flustered, but shook her head. “Not anymore...”

It took everything Diana had to maintain her composure, but she did out of respect for the two. “Be that as it may, I’m into some…pretty wild stuff. Stuff I guarantee neither of you have tried.”

“We’re down to try it!” said Shelly!

“You don’t even know what you’re signing up for.”

“So tell us.”

This time Diana blushed. She trusted these dorks with her life, but she’d never told anyone she really knew about her…tastes.

“Fine.” She stood and marched upstairs to her bedroom. The couple looked at each other, silently conveying a little nervousness at whatever Diana was going to bring down with her, but moreso overpowering curiosity. They both loved her, maybe as much as they loved each other, and the level of trust it took to let them into her world was not lost on them.

When Diana’s feet hit the bottom of the steps, she stood rigid, a toy spacegun in her hand. Dean and Shelly looked at it, then up at her face. They made no assumptions, just waited for her to explain.

Diana bit her lip, took a breath, and recomposed herself, retaking her seat in the living room. “This…is a shrink ray. And what I’m into, is shrinking people down until they’re teeny tiny, and using them to get off, or hiding them on me in public, or…well, sometimes both at once. I’ve only done it a handful of times, all with online friends who made the trip for a day, a week. Then I change them back and they go back to their lives, and it’s…the hottest thing in the world, but…but it’s clearly not something you two would be into, so let’s drop it.”

Diana’s eyes dropped to the floor as she trailed off. The silence carried on for a beat or two, then she felt a hand delicately placed on her knee. She gasped, and looked to see Shelly sitting on the floor next to her. Their eyes locked, and Shelly asked, “Hiding them on you, like…here?”

She placed her other hand on the seat of the chair and pointed at Diana’s rock-hard erection. In that moment, looking down at the girl, Diana wanted nothing more than to show her that was exactly what she meant. Instead, she swallowed gently, and said. “Like there.”

A shiver ran through Shelly, and Diana noticed Dean looking on, rapt at attention. He opened his mouth, and without realizing he was whispering, said, “We could do that…”

Diana looked Dean in the eyes, momentarily emboldened and asked, “Would you like that?”

“Yes…” Both of them in unison, meekly, but without hesitation.

“You want to be my little toys?”

“Yes…”

“You want to shrink down, and live your lives at my mercy, with no guarantee I’ll ever turn you back?”

“Yes…”

“Tell me what you want.”

“Make us your toys.”

“Beg me.”

“Please,” said Dean, “Let us be your little toys.”

“Please use us however you want…” Shelly was practically resting her head on Diana’s thigh as she whispered, and if that cheek touched down, she was toast.

Diana froze as the reality of what she was saying caught up with her. Shaking herself out of the stupor, she placed her hand gently between Shelly’s cheek and her thigh and lifted it away from her. “We’re all drunk.”

The couple didn’t say anything, but they knew she was right.

Diana shook her head. “Let’s drop this. Seriously. For now. We can talk about it some other time.”

“Tomorrow?”

“No. No, not tomorrow. Tomorrow I’m busy all day. But the next day.”

“Promise?” Shelly looked up at her, and the eagerness in her eyes about killed her.

“Promise.”

“Okay.” Shelly returned to her spot on the couch next to Dean.

Diana stood, and they respectfully averted their eyes from the arousal they’d caused, but both of them were lost in a new fantasy and they watched her rear sway as she walked away. Diana hurried upstairs, then back down into the kitchen, and returned with three beers, cracking hers, draining half of it and letting out a long exhale. “Now then, what were we talking about before?”

Dean and Shelly didn’t open their beers, and Diana casually took one after polishing the one she’d just opened. After enough conversation to politely distance themselves from the moment they’d all shared, they agreed to call it a night a little early. Diana walked them out, and Dean and Shelly walked home. Fingers laced, they formulated a way to pay back Diana’s honesty in a way they would all enjoy.

Chapter End Notes:

And so it begins. I have roughly four chapters written of probably five or six at this moment. I'll release chapter two pretty quickly because this is mainly an introduction, then pace things out a little slower from there (chapters get longer as it goes on). If I time things right, I'll have the whole thing posted and complete while maintaining a regular schedule.

Hope you enjoyed, and look forward to more!