- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Diana discovers the tiny couple, and absolutely nothing goes wrong.

Before last night, they never said it out loud, but Dean, Shelly and Diana had fantasized about each other for years. If they had ever spoken about it, they’d realize they all pictured it the same way. Diana in the middle, driving Shelly’s face into the pillow while Dean grasped Diana’s hips and fucked her so hard he kept them both thrusting. Maybe it was a little gentler the way Dean and Shelly imagined it…

Diana thought about it often when she enjoyed the toy her tiny paramours were currently trapped on, which was what she planned to do today exclusively. She’d told the couple she would be busy all day, which was true. What she hadn’t told them was that she would be busy at home. Reaching into her purse, she withdrew a tiny plastic bag containing several dried mushrooms. She smiled and popped one into her mouth, then locked the front door behind her.

Upstairs, Shelly listened to her friend’s faint footsteps. She didn’t seem to be coming up just yet. “Dean! Dean, can you hear me?”

Dean could hear that Shelly was shouting, but he couldn’t make out what and he was otherwise occupied. Rammed up the silicone asshole, he was surprised how far in he had slid. He came to a stop when he tangled himself up what he quickly realized was another tiny replica person. He was face to face with the tiny toy, and he could smell the faint scents of lube and soap on it. Unfortunately for him, pressed together, they were too wide for him to free himself in the restrictive tunnel and his miniscule body didn’t have the strength to stretch the walls. He was as trapped as Shelly.

Diana walked into her living room and started to strip. After acquiring her little bag of magic treats, she had spent the morning sitting in the nearby park, relaxing and letting any stray anxieties go. Originally, she’d planned to let the trip take her where it may, but since revealing her secret to Dean and Shelly, there had been one thought constantly at the forefront of her mind. She had a feeling she knew what she’d be introspecting on today.

She took her time peeling off her clothes while she waited for the mushroom to kick in. First the tank top, then her socks. Then, with a struggle, off came the sports bra. She slipped her thumbs into her waistband and started to pry off her yoga pants. When she got them to her knees, she lost her balance and fell back onto the couch, giggling like mad as she tugged them off. It was coming on quicker than she expected, she needed to get upstairs sooner than later. As she mulled this need over, her hand wandered to her panties. She ran her middle finger along the throbbing vein of her cock and purred audibly, before erupting into another giggle fit.

Carefully, she rolled off the couch, clambered to her feet, and climbed the stairs.

Shelly listened to each slow, deliberate footstep, resigning herself to her fate. She shuddered when she saw the doorknob turn, but she gasped when Diana entered the room. At this scale, she was a literal goddess, in a state of undress Shelly had never witnessed. Assuming she was alone, Diana had no reason to hide anything. In fact, her hand was wrist-deep inside her panties, massaging herself and whimpering softly.

In that moment, Shelly remembered their conversation the night prior. She remembered the heat radiating off Diana’s thigh, not even an inch from her face. This was what her friend meant by becoming her little toy after all. Hungrily eyeing Diana’s hand, Shelly bit her lip. Maybe that wouldn’t be so bad.

Diana’s eyes locked on her, and the tiny woman gasped. But she wasn’t looking at Shelly, Shelly was just a toy. No, an accessory for a much larger toy. Diana was looking at the enormous cock Shelly was glued to as she whispered. “Come to mama…”

With practiced grace, Diana’s free hand dipped into the drawer to her left and withdrew a bottle with a nozzle on it. It was a special kind of lube designed to help her tiny toys stay put while she had her fun. Safe and slick for skin, surprisingly sticky for anything else. And it came out in the wash. The miracles of niche, kinky science.

Loosening the nozzle with her fingertips, Diana flipped it over and doused the toy cock with a healthy amount of the lube, then resealed it and tossed it onto the bed. Kneeling, she brought her hand to the tip of the toy cock, gave it a few rubs to spread it evenly, then started massaging it down the length of the shaft, stroking herself in rhythm with her free hand.

Shelly shivered when the drop of lube made contact with her head, but she realized this was her chance at freedom. She shut her eyes and held her breath as it rolled over her head and prepared to slide. And then…nothing. She blinked the substance out of her eyes and to her shock realized that her clothing was adhered even more tightly to the toy than it had been before. “Oh, no. No no no…”

Before she could utter another no, Diana’s face cruised toward her, taking up her entire field of vision. Her pupils were wide, and a lazy smile adorned her lips. Then everything was hidden behind a giant thumbprint and a fresh coating of lube.

Diana was well-practiced at this. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply to her toy’s tiny passenger to properly lube without damaging anything, but as she stroked the toy and her thumb ran over it a few times, it felt…different. The little woman didn’t feel like plastic at all. It felt like…well, like a tiny person. Diana squinted and looked closer and she gasped. “Sh-Shelly?”

Shelly lit up as Diana’s enormous eyes came closer and the look of realization came over her. She figured it out! Finally! “Dia-hgh! Hugh!” Her shouting was cut off as the lube on her upper lip slipped into her mouth.

Diana stared in wonder and her smile spread into a wide grin. “Mushrooms were the greatest decision I’ve ever made…”

What did she say? Shelly looked up horrified, and realized just how dilated Diana’s pupils were. Oh god, was she tripping? She didn’t realize anything, she thought this was the drugs. “Diana, no! Wait!”

But it was too late. Diana was standing, and Shelly’s tiny voice couldn’t reach as the giant woman’s face climbed into the sky, and was replaced by the panties she’d been admiring moments before. Diana had removed her hand, but the outline of her cock was plain to see fighting for freedom from the flimsy fabric, and the very visible damp spot at its tip twitched. “God, Shelly…this isn’t…I always saw this going the other way, but I need you inside me.”

The tiny girl screamed as the realization set in. Even if she wanted to be Diana’s toy, it wasn’t like this. Where was Dean? This was all him. But Dean could only hear Diana’s mumbling and the faint vibration that carried through the toy as she prepared the other side of it. He knew she was there, but that was all, and he was trying not to think about what happened to him if the toy rolled over.

Diana bit her lip and hooked her thumbs in her waistband, peeling the panties away. Her cock swung out to meet Shelly, who flinched at the speed. It stopped just short of her, but a string of sticky precum carried by the momentum swung forward and hit her square on her chin, coating her mouth and shoulders. The glistening rope hung in the air, connecting them. Entranced, Shelly licked her lips, grateful for the taste she’d craved for years despite the circumstance. Then Diana turned around.

“I know, I know. I always thought it would be your pretty little ass that I’d be inside. God, the way it bounces when you walk drives me wild. But I’ve got plenty of booty to shake myself.”

Shelly inhaled sharply as Diana spun on her heel and the glorious cock was replaced with a titanic ass that caused the tiny girl to unwittingly bite her lower lip. She was well aware of Diana’s ass already. She’d followed her up the stairs on more than one occasion, where she couldn’t help but admire the view as cheeks the size of her head wobbled uncontrollably in the tights and leggings Diana regularly poured herself into. But at this size, they dwarfed her. Shelly could disappear between those cheeks, and even Diana might not be able to find her again.

“What do you think?” Diana bounced on her heels, making her plentiful cheeks quake and clap effortlessly. She looked over her shoulder, knowing full well the toy couldn’t answer. She stopped, and took hold of them, bending forward slightly and spreading them to give her new favorite toy a peek. “Want a closer look?”

Shelly’s jaw dropped as Diana revealed her asshole. It was…it was beautiful. Under different circumstances, she’d give it a kiss, she’d bury her face in it while they prepared for what came next. But right now, that tight little hole was bigger than she was. Shelly whimpered.

Diana leaned her hips back, slowly, gently, until she was practically leaning on the toy cock. Shelly could only stare on as the hole, which was bigger than she was approached her. Diana gently clenched and released as he did. To Shelly, it was like an impatient predator approaching the prey that walked right into its lair. Then without warning, Diana’s cheeks clapped in around her.

Content with her position, Diana let go of her ass and sighed as she felt them close in around the upright dildo. Shelly wasn’t quite pressed up against her asshole, but she was a breath away and compacted on all sides by bountiful booty meat. Diana bit her lip, enjoying how effortlessly she could make the toy disappear even without taking it inside her. Slowly, she dragged herself up and down its length. Now she definitely felt Shelly brush against the sensitive little hole that was aching to claim her, and she could swear she felt a faint wiggling from its tiny woman. She kept at it for a minute or two, then she stopped abruptly when she felt the tiny girl pressed up against her back door.

“Noooo…” Shelly moaned a weak complaint, but a surprisingly forward part of her was losing her mind at her proximity to Diana, and how easily her entire world became her skin, her scent, the weight of her closing in. When Diana stopped, and the wrinkled pucker pressed against her, Shelly shrieked, a sick mixture of fear and delight. With no effort from Diana, it took her into its folds, trying to welcome her inside. The only think stopping it from doing sowas the lube holding her in this confusing situation to begin with.

Diana relished the sensation, but this was still barely an appetizer, and she was hungry for more. She stepped forward, letting the now-slick cheeks slide along until they popped free, leaving tiny Shelly moist, matted and gasping for air.

Diana looked back over her shoulder and locked eyes with where she imagined Shelly’s eyes were, really getting into her little role play. She gave her ass a solid slap, surprising herself at how much it tingled. “Fuck…Shelly…I hope you liked the tour. I think I’m about to move you in full-time.”

Shelly whimpered as Diana turned and started to climb onto the bed…

Chapter End Notes:

And now things really start to heat up. I hope everyone is enjoying so far. I've been a little sidetracked with another story (That released. Go check it out if you haven't!), but work goes on here. Chapters should continue releasing at roughly this pace until it's completed, so look forward to more soon. As always, I'd love to hear what you think.

To close, a quick disclaimer: This story is not advocating for use of any drugs, and includes a fictionalized portrayal of their effects for the sake of horny. If you or anyone you know is thinking about it, do your research, know your local, state and federal laws, and above all, be safe. TripSafe is a good starting point for more information. Cheers.