- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amateur Hour is a featured event at Aurora. Here any woman can try out for the chance to work at Aurora. Erika meets three of tonight's candidates and makes some friends. Meanwhile Marc is still shrunk at 1" tall, how will he handle being tiny with Erika's three new friends?

"Hey! I was wondering where you went!" Erika heard a familiar voice call out. She turned toward the familiar voice and saw Nadia, still standing just over 12' tall.


"Where's your husband… Marc, I think?" Nadia asked.


"He's… uhh around here somewhere." Erika blushed, not wanting to reveal the tiny man still squirming deep inside her cleavage.


Nadia paused, piecing together her version of what happened. "You let him get a private dance!" Nadia gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. "Are you sure that was a good idea? I hear those can get pretty wild."


"Yeah…" Erika's voice trailed off reminiscing of all the naughty fun she, Angela, and Marc had. She could feel herself blushing with excitement.


"Like tonight one of the guys went home in a giant pair of panties!" Nadia laughed. "The worst part? He totally smelled like… well never mind." she shook her head, "Tell you what, the next round's on me. Another Cosmopolitan?"


"Yes, please!" Erika suddenly remembered her tiny husband squirming between her tits. "and… umm… a shot of something. Just surprise me!"


"I've got just the thing." Nadia winked and the mini-giantess walked away.

_______________


Marc had started his journey at the top of Erika's voluptuous cleavage. With each step his fleshy surrounding jiggled and bounced, pulling him deeper. He struggled futilely to keep his head out of the cleavage canyon. He took one last deep breath of fresh air before he was completely encapsulated by Erika's tits.


For what seemed like ages she walked, bouncing and tossing him in every direction. Marc could barely tell which way was up! He could barely hear the muffled sounds of the outside world from his vantage point deep inside Erika's cleavage.


Eventually, the world stopped moving. It seems Erika had found a seat. Marc pushed with all his strength against the soft, smooth walls which barely moved. Desperate for fresh air, Marc tried to climb his way up but found her cleavage was slick with light sweat. Finally, he tried to squirm his way up, but his wife's bulky chest held him in place.


Marc resigned himself to his fate. He had no way to escape Erika's cleavage without outside help.


There are worse places to be stuck, he thought to himself shuddering at what had happened earlier.


Light suddenly poured in and a gust of fresh air hit Marc's face. He looked up and saw Erika's looming index finger reaching toward him. Her finger pushed past Marc and scooped him out, freeing him from his wife's chest.

_______________


After Nadia left, Erika quickly fished Marc out from between her boobs. She gently placed the tiny man onto the table and with an innocent smile and a wave said, "Hey babe!"


Marc was still very disoriented. He looked around the table to get his bearings, then looked back up at his giant wife.


"Angela said I should keep you hidden, but I think you'll want to see this." Erika pointed at the main stage where a buxom 50' giantess was dancing.


Marc looked toward the stage which appeared over a quarter of a mile away. He looked at the giant woman on stage and realized he recognized her! It was Kiki, the busty Asian dancer that was served with their drinks earlier that night. His jaw dropped. Sure, Erika was no slouch in the chest department, but Kiki's breasts were on another level! He wondered what it would be like to see those mountains up close.


Erika cleared her throat, Marc looked up and saw Erika's face dark with jealousy "In case you forgot, your wife is currently the size of a skyscraper to you. I'd be more careful with how you look at other women." She tapped her fingers on the table next to Marc to drive the point home. Marc stood up straight and simply nodded at the giant woman.


Erika burst into a fit of giggles, "This is too easy!" she laughed "I must be really intimidating at this size!" Marc loosened up hearing the levity in Erika's voice. She was just toying with him. Again.


Erika looked up from the tiny man on the table and saw Nadia approaching again. "Shit. Time to hide!" Nadia's giant strides gave Erika very little time to hide her husband. She pushed him over and placed her hand on his tiny body, completely obscuring him from sight. Marc tried to move but was completely pinned. Yet again he was reminded of how powerless he was against his wife.


"Here's your drinks!" Nadia said cheerfully as she placed the drinks on the table. "Still no Marc, eh?"


Erika shook her head, "I'm sure he'll turn up soon."


"Just be sure to remind him who's the boss when he gets back." Nadia laughed and then left to attend to another table.


If only she knew, Erika thought to herself.


She sighed and lifted her hand off of Marc to reach for the shot glass, quickly knocking it back. Her gaze returned to the table and her heart skipped a beat. She had forgotten that drinks were served with a tiny dancer. Towering over her 1" tall husband was the 6" tall brunette.


"It's not what you think!" Erika said trying to quickly hide the minuscule man from the tiny woman.


The tiny woman shouted "Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me! I bring my dates here all the time! I love the look of surprise when they find out I work here!" she laughed. "Especially when I shrink them."


Erika relaxed, releasing Marc from her iron grip. "What about Kristen? Isn't it against the rules for a patron to be shrunk outside the private rooms?"


"True, just don't get on her bad side and you'll be fine." the tiny woman winked. "Now pour some of your drink in that shot glass, I think our little friend here is thirsty."


Marc shifted uncomfortably as both giant women turned their eyes towards him.

_______________


Marc had finally managed to relax after all the commotion since the private dance. He walked over to the shot glass filled with his wife's drink. The glass was as tall as he was, Marc grabbed the lip of the shot glass and started to pull himself up.


"Need some help, cutie?" a feminine voice boomed from above. Marc turned to see Brandy, the shrunken dancer that had been delivered with Erika's drink. Despite her being tiny, she still appeared over 30' tall to Marc.


"Here, let me help you." the tiny-giant woman lifted Marc with ease and helped him drink from the enormous shot glass. After setting him down, she bent over to get a drink for herself leaving Marc a clear view of her shapely legs and her firm ass high above.


Brandy looked toward Marc and said, "Like the view?" Marc could only blush as the giant-tiny dancer sauntered back towards the center of the table to continue dancing.


Marc sat down against Erika's tree-trunk arm and sighed, closing his eyes.


"Just when I think I'm getting used to this… at least it's just these two," Marc said to himself.


Marc felt a shadow come over him and he opened his eyes. Three new giant women appeared and were taking seats next to Erika. Instinctively Marc climbed over Erika's arm and hid behind it.


I spoke too soon. Marc scolded himself.

_______________


"Hey! I hope you don't mind if we sit with you." the dark red-haired woman said as she and two other women approached the table. One had platinum blonde hair and the other black hair. All three were dolled up and looked drop-dead gorgeous.


Forgetting about her the tiny man hiding behind her arm, she instinctively nodded.


"Sorry," the platinum blonde woman said, "but you're the only other woman here that's... regular sized. Anyways, my name is Amber."


"Hi, I'm Erika," she replied simply.


"This is Olivia," Amber motioned towards the dark red-haired woman. "And this is my girlfriend, Tiffany." The black-haired woman waved.


"Nice to meet you!" Erika smiled.


"Are you girls excited for Amateur Hour?" Olivia grinned.


"Hell yeah!" said Amber and Tiffany nearly in unison.


"Amateur hour?" asked Erika.


Amber, Olivia, and Tiffany looked at Erika, perplexed.


"You know, where girls try out to become a dancer at Aurora. Isn't that why you're here?" Olivia asked.


"Oh. No, I'm here with my hus-" Erika stopped, realizing she had completely forgotten about Marc. She glanced down and saw him safely tucked behind her forearm. "husband." she finished.


"Oh wow! Where is he?" Tiffany asked looking around the club.


"Did he leave you here by yourself while got a private dance?" Amber said with an annoyed tone.


"No, nothing like that!" Erika exclaimed, "He's… nearby." She subconsciously looked at him on the table.


Catching Erika's non-verbal queue, Olivia stands up suddenly and looks behind Erika's forearm. "Holy shit! He's tiny!"


Erika felt like she was in high school again and had just been caught passing notes in class. She lifted her arm and revealed her tiny, naked husband to the three other women.


"No way!" Tiffany gasped with her hand over her mouth.


"How'd you get him to agree to that?" Olivia asked while biting her lip.


"How cute!" Amber exclaimed, eyes wide. She looked up from the tiny person and asked Erika "How tall is he normally?"


Overwhelmed by the response, Erika instinctively answers "He's normally six foot one."


"Can I pick him up?" Amber asked Erika. Erika nodded, not even noticing Marc's protests. With one hand the platinum blonde woman easily lifted the 1" tall man. She looked at Marc and said "Wow. I'm only four eleven! This is crazy! I'm holding a man that's over a foot taller than me! Well, normally." She casually moved Marc around her hand, examining him. "A girl could get used to this." she grinned, setting Marc back onto the table.


"That's why we're here, Amber." Tiffany laughed. "With any luck, we'll get to have fun at all sorts of sizes."

_______________


Erika was engrossed in conversation with the three newcomers. They had ordered drinks and the four were becoming fast friends. They had even made plans to see each other later this week.


"So how does Amateur Hour work, anyway?" asked Erika suddenly.


"Once you sign up, they call you to the stage when it's your turn," Tiffany explained. "Then you dance on the main stage and Kristen, the owner, decides if you get to join the team."


"Amateur Hour has begun!" the announcer buzzes over the loudspeaker. Loud cheers from the crowd ensued. "First up tonight is… Olivia!"


Olivia blushed, took a deep breath, quaffed the remainder of her drink, then marched confidently toward the main stage.


Olivia posed in the center of the main stage near the giant pole in the middle. She slowly started to grow. She relished in the feeling, especially as the growth accelerated. When she reached her final height just over 50' tall, she started her set.


Marc watched the show as best he could from his tiny vantage point. It didn't help that Erika, Tiffany, and Amber kept leaning into each other to whisper, occasionally obscuring his view.


"Hey Amber, do you mind watching him?" Erika asked, motioning towards Marc. "Tiffany and I will be right back."


"Sure! Can I hold him?" Amber asked.


"Just don't hurt him!" Erika said as she walked away with Tiffany.


Amber casually grabs Marc and brings him to her eyes. "Hey, cutie. How'd you like a better view of the show?"


Marc only nodded and suddenly found himself deposited onto Amber's shoulder. Below him he could see her cleavage in the low-cut top she was wearing. Further down she held her drink in her lap while she watched, with the table behind her.


Olivia seemed to be doing well. She had gotten quite a few tips already and had even gotten some requests. She wasn't nearly as fluid as the full-time dancers, but with some practice, she'd do well.


Mid spin around a pole she accidentally hit a patron, knocking him from the balcony. With quick reflexes she grabbed him and pulled him to her chest, smothering him in her breasts. Unable to use her arms to regain her balance, she attempted to regain her footing. Her giant foot slammed down next to a patron, nearly squishing him. Startled by nearly stepping on someone, her moment carried her until she fell backward and landed ass-first into an unused table. The table splintered into a million pieces.


Adrenaline still pumping from all the action, Olivia looked around the room at all the relatively tiny people staring at her. She breathed heavily clutching the man she accidentally grabbed like a teddy bear against her chest. The man squirmed, trying to escape her grasp. Gently set him on the ground and he ran away as fast as his legs would take him.


Olivia's song ended signaling the end of her set. Before she shrunk all the way, she rushed over to their table. She was still about 10' tall when she got the table, but sat down anyway while she dwindled down to her regular height.


Amber spun around to comfort her friend. The sudden movement caused Marc to lose his balance. He bounced against Amber's pillowy breasts and into her drink with a splash.


"I blew it." Olivia pouted, her face buried in her arms.


Amber patted Olivia on the back, "It's okay! There's always next time. Here, have a drink!"


Amber offered the drink to Olivia who quickly took it and lifted it to her lips. Marc, who was in the drink said to himself "Oh no." as he desperately swam away from Olivia's eager lips.


The pull of Olivia's generous swig was stronger than Marc and he soon found himself inside her mouth. He was quickly pulled by the torrent of alcohol where his tiny body slammed against the back of her throat. Lucky for Marc, Olivia's gag reflex pushed him back into her mouth.


"Eww. Did you have a cherry in your drink or something?" Olivia asked, spitting Marc into a napkin. "Oh shit! Is that Erika's husband?"


Amber peered over Olivia's shoulder to get a better look. "Why were you in my drink? That's a pretty dangerous place to be for someone who's bite-sized."


Marc could only lay there, still covered in spit and fruity alcohol.


"Olivia! How'd it go?" Tiffany exclaimed as she and Erika returned. Both were completely unaware of Marc's plight.


Olivia frowned, "I'm such a clutz! There's no way they'll let me work here."


"She was awesome!" Amber said. "Until she almost dropped one patron… then nearly stepped on another one… and kinda crushed a whole table with her butt… otherwise she did great!"


Erika gasped and Tiffany started to laugh. "Well, there's always next time!" Tiffany said, hugging her friend.


"Next up on Amateur Hour is…" The announcer blared on the loudspeaker again, "A special duet number with Amber and Tiffany!"


"That's our queue!" Amber said as she and Tiffany walked toward the main stage.

_______________


Tiffany and Amber both pose with their backs against the pole. The music starts and they begin their set. Each moved complementary to the other, appearing as a mirror-like reflection. That is until Tiffany began to grow. They continue to move in sync with each other despite the size differences.


Tiffany approaches the 10' mark fairly quickly and moves to Amber's side. Amber barely comes up to Tiffany's butt. Tiffany playfully thrusts her hips back causing her growing backside to hit Amber in the face, eliciting cheers from the crowd. Amber playfully pouts in response as Tiffany continues to expand and becomes the center of attention.


With a final growth spurt, Tiffany achieves her final height of around 53' tall. She looks down at her pretend-pouting girlfriend and picks her up. She held Amber like a barbie doll and moved in to give her a big kiss.


Another round of cheers from the crowd, and Amber begins to grow. Slowly expanding while sitting in her girlfriend's palm. Tiffany set Amber back on the ground once it became difficult to carry her.


The two continued their mirror-like performance around the pole until they achieved the same height. Amber reached her final height of around 49' tall. Their relative height appeared roughly the same now as it would be when they were normal-sized.


Amber swooped around the pole and pinned her slightly taller girlfriend against the pole to kiss with their tongues sensually exploring the other. She felt a request come in, unusual for Amateur Hour, but not unheard of. She pushed away from Tiffany, leaving her pining and dazed.


Amber snatched the doll-sized man from his platform and returned to her expectant girlfriend. She held the man at chest level, then moved in to continue making out with Tiffany. Pressing the doll-sized man between their shared cleavage.

_______________


Olivia sighed loudly, "God, that was so amazing being that tall. It's really too bad I failed so badly. I was looking forward to holding tiny people in my hands…"


"How about I let you play with Marc until their set's over?" Erika offered casually. "Now where did he go?" she said, turning towards the table.


Marc was still laying on the napkin. He hadn't mustered the willpower stand after being nearly swallowed alive. Suddenly Brandy's shadow appeared over him.


"Right here, miss!" Brandy reported, picking up the tiny man.


"You mean it? You'll let me play with him?" Olivia asked excitedly. She held her hand out to Brandy expectantly. Erika nodded and Brandy dropped Marc onto the waiting palm.


Erika and Olivia return their attention to the stage. Olivia absentmindedly played with Marc like he was a fidget toy! She moved him effortlessly around her palm, between her fingers. She poked, prodded, and massaged her finger around the tiny man.


Marc was entirely powerless against the giant woman's unconscious whims. Any resistance he offered was easily overcome by her playful fingers.

_______________


At some point, the giant women had returned the patron to his seat and had continued their routine. Their set was nearing its end and Tiffany started to shrink first. For once she was the shorter person in the relationship and Amber was ready to take full advantage of this.


When Tiffany was eye-level with Amber's boobs, Amber pulled her girlfriend in tight with a powerful hug. Tiffany, surprised by this off-script behavior tried to free herself from Amber's overpowering embrace. Amber simply held her tighter. Tiffany continued to shrink as her feet lifted off the ground.


Amber took the smaller woman and set her on the ground. Before Tiffany could react Amber set on her knees with her thighs on either side of the smaller woman. Amber carefully balanced her weight to overpower her girlfriend.


Tiffany continued to shrink, slipping further and further underneath Amber's pubic region. She finally reached her normal size and had a small amount of wiggle room. Tiffany started to pull herself free when Amber began to shrink. What meager space she had quickly disappeared, trapping her again under her girlfriend's massive butt. Fortunately, this didn't last long as Amber quickly approached her regular height, the crotch of her yoga directly in front of Tiffany's face. The crowd cheers as the music ended signaling the end of their set. Amber and Tiffany get up with a bow and return to the table to celebrate.

_______________


Olivia carelessly dropped her fidget toy, Marc, onto the table as her two friends approached. She and Erika stood up abruptly and congratulated Amber and Tiffany on their well-executed set.


Marc simply sat up and found the world still spinning from being Olivia's personal fidget object. He felt dizzy and nauseous.


What's the worst that could happen? He thought to himself as he laid back on the hardwood table.


Suddenly the shadow of Olivia's boobs loomed over him, quickly descending towards him as she sat down. Her chest stopped just above Marc's position. Thankful that he wasn't completely trapped, he began to crawl out from under the massive mountains.


Olivia listened intently to Tiffany and Amber share their experience on the main stage. Unconsciously she leaned towards the pair, resting her chest on the table and, unknowingly, atop Marc.


Marc was enveloped in complete darkness. The sounds he heard were muffled and all sounded very distant save for Olivia's. Every time she spoke he could feel the power of her voice resonate through his body.

_______________


"Where is Marc, anyway?" Erika asked, looking at Olivia and then around the table. Even the shrunken dancer, Brandy simply shrugged.


Olivia jumped in her chair, revealing the tiny man that had been pressed into the table by her tits. "What are you doing under there, naughty man!" Olivia accused the tiny man.


"I sincerely doubt he ended up there on purpose." Erika shook her head, "Besides your boobs probably weigh a literal ton to him! It's not like he could've lifted them and snuck in." she laughed.


Erika held you in her palm and brought you to her billboard-sized face. Her giant eye closely examined you, "I hope you're not hurt, babe?" she says.


Sore? Tired? Yes. Hurt? No, thankfully. Marc thought to himself then shook his head.


"For our final act of Amateur Hour," the loudspeaker suddenly announced, "A last-minute addition and first-time patron… Erika!"


Marc looked at his giant wife incredulously. "Sorry babe, I really wanted to try this!" she says, setting you gently on the table. "I would've asked you first, but… you're kinda too tiny to answer me properly." she giggled. Erika turned toward Tiffany, "Hey, do you mind keeping track of my tiny hubby?"


"I'd love to!" Tiffany squealed in excitement as she expertly picked Marc up.


Marc watched Erika excitedly skip toward the main stage. She was really into this. Marc realized.


"Let's move closer so this little guy can get a better look at his wife," Tiffany said to the other girls, ignoring the tiny man in her palm.


"As for you," She looked down at the tiny Marc "This dress doesn't have any pockets, so I hope Erika won't mind you getting to know my girls." Tiffany grinned as she deposited you in her cleavage.

_______________


The girls were running to reach one of the balconies in time. They wanted to be in their seats before Erika started to grow. This made for a very bumpy ride for Marc. Tiffany's chest was significantly smaller than Erika's, but that made little difference to the 1" tall Marc. Her bra securely pressed her boobs together forming a tight cleavage. As a result, Marc could feel every jiggle, bounce, and shift in the weight of her chest.


Suddenly, freedom. Tiffany fished the tiny man out of her cleavage and brought him to her eye. Her bright green eyes examined Marc closely, somehow making him feel even more naked. "Looks like you're okay." She smiled.


Music started up again and Tiffany set Marc on the railing. Marc carefully looked over the edge and saw an unfathomable distance to the ground below and stepped back toward the center of the railing. As he stepped back he could see the top of a massive head rising over his relative horizon. He recognized the hair color—it was Erika. Next, her face began to rise; all of the features were familiar, but at their current scale they seemed altogether alien.


Next came her shoulders which were soon followed by her chest. Her massive orbs consumed his skyline. Seeing them rise was like watching an astronomical event occur.


"Well Mister," Tiffany said, watching her tiny charge on the balcony handrail. "I think those are officially the biggest boobs you've ever seen."


As if on cue Erika bent over giving the group a generous view of her cleavage. She groped, pressed, and pulled her titanic tits ensuring that her husband and friends got a breath-taking show.


"I did the math earlier," Olivia said to Amber and Tiffany, "She's about three-quarters of a mile tall to him!"


"Oh shit, really?" Amber asked. "Hey little dude, hear that? Just don't piss her off because that would be a seriously one-sided argument." the three girls laughed mirthfully.


Marc was barely paying the three giantesses any attention. He was completely enthralled by his significantly bigger wife's dancing body. She moved with impossible grace for her titanic size. Tiffany loomed behind him, keeping a careful eye on the tiny man to ensure he didn't get hurt.


Erika turned toward the balcony and blew a kiss in Marc's general direction. After all, he was far too tiny to see at their respective sizes. The puff of wind from her giant lips was strong enough to blow Marc off the railing and onto Tiffany's tits.


Tiffany giggled at the tiny man's predicament. "Comfortable?" she looked down at the man laying on her chest. "Let's get you back to the table. I can't have you blowing away again! Who knows where you'd land."

_______________


After the set, Erika rejoined the girls at their original table near the bar. Despite being showered with praise from her new friends, she walked straight toward Marc. For the first time in a while, he was the center of her attention. She scooped up the tiny man and smothered him with her lips with a powerful kiss.


"I hope you enjoyed the special show." She said with a wink as she pulled away from her lipstick-covered husband.


Marc nodded still in a daze from the powerful, lustful kiss.


"Well, we've got some time to kill until they tell us our results," Amber said, finally drawing Erika's attention from her bug-sized lover.


"Let's do shots!" Olivia shouted excitedly.