- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property
of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the
property of the author. The author is in no way associated
with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No
copyright infringement is intended.

"I want to go to a strip club." Erika looked at her husband, Marc, to study his reaction.


Marc returned Erika's gaze with a puzzled expression. The two had just finished eating dinner at one of the premier restaurants in town. They were celebrating their wedding anniversary.


"Please?" Erika continues with a pout. "I think it would be fun. Plus we've both been to one before, but never together!"


Marc pauses to think for a moment, "Are you sure? You're not going to get upset with me looking at other naked women?"


Erika shakes her head, "Of course not! I just want to see how you react when I pay for a lap dance."


Marc raises an eyebrow, "For me?"


"Maybe… or maybe for me." Erika grins. "You wouldn't get upset at me for looking at naked women, now would you?"


Marc knew Erika was bi, but it came up so infrequently that he occasionally forgot. "Of course not!" Marc finally said. "Did you have a particular club in mind?"


"I want to try that new club, Aurora. Ashley said she had a lot of fun there with her boyfriend." Erika answers without skipping a beat. She had been thinking about this for a while and waiting for the right opportunity to bring it up.


"Okay," Marc nodded. "Let's go."

_______________


"There it is!" Erika shouted as they pulled up to the building. She had been giddy since Marc had agreed to go.


Aurora was unusually tall for a strip club. The building stood somewhere between 5 and 6 stories tall. The outside was mostly black with brightly colored auroras painted along the side. The sign itself was white with a multicolored backlight that illuminated and enhanced the painted auroras. The sign read:


Aurora: A Mixed Size Experience


"Mixed size?" Marc wondered aloud. "What exactly did Ashley tell you about this place?" Marc asked as he parked the car.


"Nothing. Ashley only told me that it was one of the best nights she and Scott ever had. She did tell me that she highly recommends paying for a private dance and that this club has a special surprise, but she wouldn't tell me what it is." Erika explained.


Ashley was Erika's very hip friend. She knew all the best places in town. If she was recommending it, surely it would be a good time. "Well, we'll never know unless we go!" Marc gets out of the car.


He walked towards the building but stopped near the back of the car on the passenger side. He turned toward Erika who was still getting out of the car, probably due to the skirt and heels she was wearing. Erika finally stood up and straightened her black cocktail dress and started walking towards Marc. He held his hand out with a smile admiring his beautiful wife.


Erika's cocktail dress had spaghetti straps with a deep V-cut neckline showing off her ample cleavage and a short pencil skirt that hugged her hips as she walked. Her black heels had red soles and they clicked as she walked. Her soft breasts gently jiggled with each click of her heels while her blonde hair bounced off her shoulders. Her bright red lips... formed a smirk. She had caught Marc checking her out.


"You look stunning." Marc starts with confidence, "Probably better than any of the girls in there."


"Probably?" Erika interrupts.


Marc is at a loss for words. He tried to stammer an apology, but Erika just pulled him in for a kiss. "Just remember you're coming home with me, mister." she slid her hand into his and pulled him towards the entrance of the club.


The door slid open as the couple approached, wafting the faint scent of sweet perfume towards them. Marc and Erika walked inside where a woman stood behind the counter. To their left was a long hallway.


"Welcome to Aurora!" says a bubbly blonde woman from behind the counter. "My name is Layla, how can I help you?" Her perky breasts bounced a little as she waved at the couple. She wore a tight black shirt embroidered with 'Aurora' in multicolored thread.


Erika approached the counter and started talking with Layla. Hoping to catch a peek into the club, Marc looked down the long hallway to his left. The walls were adorned with promotional posters of the club; at the end of the hallway was a petite woman standing behind a red velvet rope that blocked the entrance. Marc could hear the sound of music thumping away in the distance.


Erika nudged Marc, snapping his attention back to Layla. "How would you like to pay the cover fee, sir?" Layla asked patiently with a smile. Marc pulled out his credit card and quickly paid.


"Now there's a couple of things I need to go over before I let you in. First, you'll need these wristbands." Layla held up a device that looked a lot like a smartwatch. It had a black silicone strap with a screen on it.


"What are those for?" Marc inquired.


Layla started to put the device on Erika's wrist, "Most of our dancers will be too small or too big to accept cash tips from you. This will let you easily tip your multisized dancers!" Layla paused for dramatic effect, then continued, "In addition, you can use it to make special requests. The girls all have one on their wrist so they can see your request and accept or decline it! Many of our girls are very adventurous. Don't be afraid to ask! The only things off limits are things that may injure the dancers… or yourself."


Marc holds out his wrist and asks, "Too small or too big? What do you mean by that?"


Layla looks at Marc, confused, "I take it you did not look at the website before coming?" Marc shook his head, "Ah, that explains why you're so confused. Well, here at Aurora we specialize in a multisize experience! All of our dancers are shrunk or grown to various heights! We have a special stage where one featured dancer grows to over 50 feet tall!"


Marc scoffed at the idea. They couldn't possibly actually grow someone that big! "So how do you accomplish this illusion? Is it some kind of hologram, VR headset… drugs?"


Layla laughs, clearly thinking he was joking until she saw his bewildered expression, "Well, we use our assortment of size-changing rays and… grow or shrink our exotic dancers." Layla explains as if it was obvious while putting the wristband on him.


Marc laughs, "Not really, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone the secret."


Layla blinks in confusion. "I mean it. Kristen, the owner of the club, is best friends with the inventor. The wristbands the dancers wear include a control module that connects to the shrink rays. We have them installed inside the walls all over the club so there's always one available at the touch of a button!" She gives Marc an innocent smile.


Marc's heart skipped a beat. Was she serious? Was that possible? "I see you're not convinced. Allow me to demonstrate!" Layla says excitedly. She turned and set on the desk with her back towards the couple. With a few taps on her wristwatch, she started dwindling. Within seconds she was now standing on the desk at around 1 foot tall. "How's that for proof?"


Marc reaches out to poke Layla. She slaps his finger and says "Be careful not to touch any of the dancers without their permission. Otherwise, you'll have to answer to one of the bouncers!"


Marc looked at his finger where she smacked him. It didn't hurt, in fact, he barely felt it. The important thing is it was real. She wasn't a hologram. He had just witnessed a woman shrink before his eyes… and he was about to see a heck of a lot more tonight.


Satisfied with Marc's reaction, Layla sits down and starts to grow back. When she was tall enough to reach the ground she hops off and turns back towards the couple. "Enjoy!" she exclaimed as another customer walks in the door.


Marc and Erika start walking down the hallway decorated with promotional posters for the club. As they looked at the posters, each one stimulated their imagination for what might be possible tonight.


One featured a woman with pursed coral lips and her finger over her mouth 'shushing' the onlooker. Her massive breasts took up the bottom third of the poster. She was certainly stunning, but what made it unique was the man laying in the canyon of her cleavage. He was wearing a black suit with his tie. The tie was loosened and the top two buttons of his shirt were undone showing just a bit of chest hair. In one hand he held a drink up offering a toast. The other hand rested on the soft tit flesh that was reclining inside. He had a 5 o'clock shadow and the biggest grin on his face. The caption read 'Try these pillows on for SIZE.'


The next one read in bold letters 'Poker Night' with the date and time of the upcoming event below. This poster featured a massive poker table, at least it looked massive since everything on the table looked further away than it should. On the left side sat a beautiful woman sitting on a stack of chips looking up at a looming male figure. On the right side of the poster, another dancer sat on the rim of a rocker's glass. Like she was a garnish. In the very center, though was a hand of cards with two dancers laying on top of them. More accurately they were laying on top of each other on top of the cards. They were looking directly at Marc with lusty eyes.


The third poster advertised amateur hour, at the top, it read 'Try filling in these shoes.' the poster featured a pair of 5" heels and a cute girl-next-door looking woman next to them. She wore a snug v-cut t-shirt that hugged her waist and tight jean shorts with converse sneakers. She also was shorter than the heel. In the background were tables and chairs that were, proportionally, the size of the cute girl. Marc realized it wasn't the woman who was small, but the shoes were big! At the bottom of the poster, it read 'Ready to make BIG tips, have BIG fun, and show off your BIG assets? Try out to join our team during Amateur Hour!'


The last poster on Marc's side of the hallway featured a man standing on a sand-colored surface. Far away in the background stood two enormous mountains. Strangely, the mountains were pink, unusually round, and they looked smooth like silk instead of rocky. Next to the man was a small pit that looked like a… bellybutton? The sign read 'Come explore our peaks, valleys… and caves.' Marc put the pieces together and imagined what it would be like to he that small exploring a woman. The guy in the poster couldn't be bigger than half an inch tall! What would his wife's 'cave' look like at that scale? Marc found the thought strangely arousing.


"That looks like fun!" Erika exclaims, snapping Marc out of his daydream. She was pointing to the last poster on her side. This one featured a woman sitting with her legs wide open wearing a pink thong that was being pulled aside. Two other figures in the poster obscured the view of what was underneath her thong though. The first was a man looking at the enormous vagina. He appears to have seen the biggest surprise in his life. The other was a topless woman wearing boyshorts style panties she stood twice as tall as the man. Her head was turned towards Marc and Erika with a wink. Marc's jaw drops and Erika lets out a tiny giggle.


Now at the end of the hallway, a petite Latina woman stands on the other side of the velvet rope. Marc guessed she was around 5' tall. She had dark brown hair and was wearing a tight shirt with black yoga pants. Her name tag read:


Rocio Velazquez

Bouncer


"Welcome to Aurora, please sit where ever you'd like!" Rocio opened the red velvet rope and gestured for them to enter.


Without thinking, Marc blurted out, "Wow it must be scary being a bouncer when you're so short." Erika smacked him in the chest.


"Please, forgive him. He says the dumbest things sometimes." Erika apologized on his behalf.


If Rocio took any offense, she clearly didn't show it. She just smiled "Any other club I'd agree with you, but here size is… relative. The owner prefers to hire shorter women for this job. She says it helps intimidate the patrons when they step out of line." Rocio gives a devilish grin. "If you wanted a demonstration… I'd be happy to oblige." she gives Marc a devilish grin.


Marc is just a little terrified of the petite woman. Erika pulls on Marc's arm to bring him inside the club. She audibly gasps as she turns the corner. Marc's curiosity snapped him out of his paralysis and he turned to look at what was so interesting.


The venue was enormous. Marc looked up and saw that there weren't multiple stories, the main room was just that tall. The main area was huge and mostly just open space. Directly in front of him was a large circular stage. In the center of the stage stood a steel cylinder roughly 18" thick that went all the way to the ceiling. Around the stage, the ground was painted a different color with text that said 'Splash Zone'. The area also appeared to be contoured to allow liquid to flow into drains in the ground. "I wonder why that's called the splash zone." Pondered Marc aloud. Erika simply shrugged in response.


Around the stage were several towering structures with a platform at the top. Marc could see the glass elevators carrying passengers to the top. "There must be additional seating up there." He says pointing out the platforms to his wife.


Erika and Marc walk aimlessly, lost in the grandeur of Aurora. Marc collides with something firm and unmoving. His face hit crashes against something pillowy soft, but the rest of his body collides with a squishy, but firm pillar. The sudden stop causes him to lose his balance and he falls backward landing hard on his butt.


"I'm so sorry!" He starts thinking he must have bumped into someone, "are you o-" his voice trails off as his eyes look around to make eye contact with whomever he bumped into. First, his eyes met a pair of oversized legs, his gaze continued higher to her butt, and higher still to her head. She was busy taking a table's order and hadn't even turned around yet.


Marc starts to stand up and hears a feminine voice from high above him say "Are you okay, sir?" Marc looks up and sees that the waitress had turned to face him and was offering a hand to help him up. He accepts her hand, but something is off. That's when he noticed her hand was twice as big as his! She jerks him up without any effort she pulls him up so quickly he floats for just a second before landing both feet on the ground. Marc dusts himself off and looks straight ahead to thank her and sees… crotch. The waitress let out a giggle and said "My eyes are up here, sir."


Marc blushes and looks up to meet the waitress' eyes. She simply let out another laugh and turned to walk away, purposely swaying her hips just a little extra. She looks back to see if Marc is still watching and laughs again.


Marc looks over at Erika who immediately bursts out laughing. "Ohmigawd you should've seen your face!" She giggled, "and then you… and you thought…" Erika was laughing incoherently. Marc guided Erika towards an empty table. She had calmed down enough to form complete sentences and said mirthfully "I wish I could be that tall. I wonder what you'd think of these?" Erika bounced her boobs playfully.


Erika and Marc find a table roughly 20' away from the main stage. They figure this would be a good spot for them to get a lay of the land. Plus they didn't want to sit in the splash zone until they knew why it was called that. They sat down next to each other, facing the big stage. While Marc and Erika perused the drink selection a tall pair of legs suddenly appeared in their peripherals. Marc looked up and saw the same waitress from before towering over their table. "My name is Nadia, what can I get you today?" She says cheerfully. She takes one look at Marc and her eyes flicker with a spark of recognition, "It's you! Sorry, I knocked you over. I'm new to this whole being 12' tall thing. I hope my butt didn't hurt you too badly." She grinned.


"Oh it's okay, there are worse things to run into!" Marc jokes.


Nadia squats down next to them and says "Sorry I couldn't hear you from up there!"


Marc was stunned by how quickly her massive body folded down to his level. Even squatting she was still taller than him! "Oh uhh, I was saying there are worse ways to go down!"


"Go down?" Nadia gives him a confused look, "You may want to talk to your significant other over there about that one." Nadia motions towards Erika while teasing Marc about the accidental innuendo. "What can I get you two?" Erika can't help but laugh at her husband's tongue-tied expression.


"I'll take a Cosmopolitan" Erika says, closing her drink menu.


"An Old Fashioned for me," Marc states clearly.


"You got it, I'll be back with your drinks!" Nadia starts to stand to walk away.


Marc suddenly remembers a question he had earlier. He speaks loudly, hoping she'd hear him over the music. "Hey, Nadia! What does 'splash zone' mean?"


"Oh! Well, I'm sure you understand that pole dancing can be physically demanding. So naturally, if you sit too close some sweat might drop on you." Nadia explains while Marc nods. "Also… some dancers… er never mind."


"Some dancers, what?" Marc asks unsure of what she meant or why she was so hesitant to say.


"Well I've heard from some of the girls that being over 50' tall can be very… exhilarating and… exciting." Nadia blushes. "Some enjoy it a lot."


Erika sees Marc isn't quite understanding and Nadia is trying to avoid saying it outright "She's telling you that if you sit there you might end up covered in cum!" Erika smiles seeing both Marc's and Nadia's embarrassment rise.


Nadia stands up to her full height. Her dress was riding up giving a quick glimpse of her underwear to both Erika and Marc. Nadia grabs her skirt and quickly fixes it with a little shimmy which also caused her loft breasts to bounce. "Anyways, I'll be back with those drinks!" she hurries away.


Erika watches Nadia walk away and turns to Marc. "Oh my god. That would be so cool to work here! I wonder if they let them take the wristbands home? I could reach the top shelf by myself!"


"I'm sure we could think of other things to do with something like that at home," Marc says.


Erika's eyes light up, "They said it shrinks too, right? I could shrink you any time you annoy me!"


Marc laughs, "Isn't that every day? I'd probably spend every waking hour shrunk!"


"Sure, until I needed you for something like taking out the trash or sex." Erika paused, the wheels turning in her mind then continues, "or maybe I wouldn't need to unshrink you for sex…" she trails off.


"Maybe it's for the best if you don't have a shrink ray. I can barely handle you at your current size! I'm not sure what I'd do if you were bigger!" Marc replies emphatically


"Oh, I could think of a few things…" Erika whispered seductively, leaning in towards Marc. She playfully pushed her boobs into his arm and traced a finger down the length of it.


Nadia returned and placed a serving tray on the table. Marc looked at his drink and saw a tiny woman sitting on the rim! She was maybe 6" tall, with one leg on the platter and the other resting on the rim. Erika's glass was also adorned with a shrunken dancer, although hers was only around 4" tall and was balancing with the stem of the cosmopolitan glass between her legs. Her upper body and legs stuck straight out on either side. She quickly hooked one leg around the stem and starts to spin herself around using it like a stripper pole then gracefully stepped onto the tray.


Erika looks at the device on her wrist, Marc feels the device on his wrist vibrate and looks at his own. There were two buttons on the screen. One read 'Kiki' and had a picture of an Asian woman with deep brown eyes and shiny black hair. She wore bubblegum pink lipstick and a Lacy black bra. The other read 'Ginger' and featured a red-headed woman with pale skin and emerald green eyes glinting seductively. She wore a vibrant red push-up bra that greatly enhanced her cleavage.


Marc looked down at the two dancers, it appears that Ginger was currently sitting on his drink and Kiki was the one by Erika's drink. Although they were so small it was difficult to make out the details on their face so he went off their hair color.


Erika was tapping away at the wristband the receptionist gave them. "Oh that's interesting…" she mused.


Ginger and Kiki were also wearing wristbands. Ginger looked at her wrist, up at Erika, then hit a button on her tiny screen. Erika squealed in delight with a light clap then snuggled in closer to Marc. "Watch this."


Ginger starts shrinking, and gracefully hops off the expanding glass when her feet are about a foot (to her) off the ground.


Ginger walks up to Kiki, still shrinking but nearing her height. Ginger grabs Kiki's face and pulls it in for a deep kiss, pushing her against the stem of Erika's Cosmopolitan. Their impact with the glass causes the drink above them to ripple a bit, but they're too small to shake the glass at all.


Marc could feel his pants tighten as his penis grew erect. "I knew you'd like that," Erika says placing a hand between Marc's legs to get a feel for his dick.


Kiki was now laying on the table while Ginger's face was buried between her legs. If Kiki was full-sized her breasts would easily be bigger than Erika's. No small feat considering Erika was a 32DD. Kiki's relatively big boobs swayed in rhythm with Ginger's gyrations. Ginger's ass wiggled in the air towards Marc as she skillfully licked Kiki.


"I have another idea." Erika grins mischievously. She hits another few buttons. This time Kiki responds on her wristband and accepts the request.


Kiki starts to grow right before their eyes. Ginger appears to be so focused on pleasuring Kiki that she doesn't notice the expanding woman before her. Kiki was now about 8" tall, roughly twice the size of Ginger. Kiki's hips buck and her legs close tightly around Ginger's head as she orgasms.


Ginger's arms and legs flailed wildly as she tries to escape Kiki's powerful thighs. Feeling the small woman struggle to escape only makes Kiki orgasm harder and squeeze her tighter. Ginger continues to struggle futilely until Kiki's orgasm subsides. Kiki's massive thighs loosen their grip on the captive Ginger. Kiki lays on the table, breathing heavily while Ginger tries to wipe her cum covered face clean.


Marc decides to feel underneath Erika's skirt and is surprised to find her panties completely soaked. "I see I'm not the only one enjoying this." He grinned, looking deep into her blue eyes. She stares back giving Marc the most intense 'fuck me eyes' he'd ever seen.


"How is everything?" Nadia asked, startling both Marc and Erika. They were so distracted they didn't even notice the 12' statuesque woman approach.


"Oh, it seems you've already worn these two out." Nadia notices. "No worries! Angela here specifically requested your table." Nadia picks up the two tired dancers and deposits another one on the table.


Angela was wearing fishnets that went up to her upper thigh with Brazilian panties. She wore a mesh shirt and a push-up bra. At normal size, she'd probably be about even with Erika in the chest department, but at 6" tall they were smaller than his fingertip. She also had a bubble butt that defied gravity, yet it wasn't so large as to seem disproportionate. Her hair was dyed in that trendy dark silver with purple highlights.


Angela cups her hands to form a megaphone and shouts, "If you guys want to play, how about a private dance?"


Before either can answer, the music dims dramatically as an announcer says "Please welcome to the stage…. Cherry!"