- Text Size +

Erika said nothing. She simply stared at Marc, who was standing naked on the bed in front of her. Her mind was swimming with ideas, her heart fluttering in anticipation. She had daydreamed more than once tonight about what she would do with a shrunk and helpless Marc. Yet, now that he was completely at her mercy, she wasn't sure where to begin. She examined her tiny, 6" husband. The man normally towered over her at 6'1", but right now he was smaller than most of her bedroom toys.


She noticed Marc's tiny cock standing at attention. That looks like a good place to start. Erika thought to herself as she pushed her husband prone with one finger.


Erika leaned in, her lips glistened as they approached Marc's stiff member. "At least I won't have to worry about choking this time." Erika giggled, then gently kissed Marc between the legs.


Marc gawked at his wife's massive lips as they approached. Her soft lips gently eclipsed his entire lower body, the warmth of her lips felt amazing. She parted her lips, Marc glanced down and noticed that her bottom lip was thicker than the length of his entire dick. Next, Erika's huge tongue peeked out and gently fondled his hard-on. Another deep, wet kiss that covered his entire lower torso teased and taunted. Any doubts Marc had regarding his wife's motives were washed away as Erika's heavenly lips and tongue caressed his nether region.


Erika stopped when she felt Marc's tiny body orgasm. As she pulled her mouth away Marc could see his ejaculate on her bottom lip, a minuscule dot compared to the massive canvas of her luscious lips. Her tongue licked across her lips, wiping away any sign of his seed.


"Holy shit! Did you just cum?" Erika said breathlessly with one eyebrow raised.


Marc simply nodded.


"That was so easy!" Erika started enthusiastically, "I think I even swallowed? I can't really tell! I wish I could shrink you for every BJ!" Erika bounced on the bed, giddy with excitement. Marc was bounced about, completely at the mercy of her celebratory whims.


"Now it's my turn!" Erika winked. She hopped out of bed while Marc recovered from the tremors. "You're a bit too small for what I have in mind though." she looked at him, disappointed. "Luckily I can fix that!" she scooped Marc off the bed and placed him on the floor between her feet.


Still dizzy from all the sudden movement, Marc stumbled and tried to gather his composure. When he steadied himself he looked up… and up… and up at the giantess. He hadn't spent much time on the ground while shrunk. Standing squarely between his wife's feet reminded him just how small and vulnerable he really was.


"You're so small…" Erika said quietly, absently contemplating the sheer difference in scale between them. "I could just…" her foot hovered over Marc.


Marc realized too late that her foot was looming over him. Erika used the ball of her foot to push him over. Marc struggled to free himself from her unrelenting sole, after all her foot was over one and half times his height!


Erika adjusted her foot, pinning Marc's face between her big toe and index toe. "Lick them… or else." Erika increased the pressure on her husband just slightly. Marc locked eyes with the giantess, confused at the sudden turn of his wife's attitude. She gave him a cruel, domineering look. Marc reluctantly complied, not sure if this was just another game or if she was serious!


Erika felt aroused as she watched her husband obediently lick her toes. She knew Marc wasn't a fan of feet, in fact, it took a lot of convincing to get a foot rub him! Somehow making him do something he'd never normally do… was exciting. She could feel herself growing increasingly wet. What else would he do if she commanded him?


Satisfied, Erika slowly released her foot from Marc's body. As he breathed a sigh of relief Erika's foot slammed down next to him merely an inch away from his body with a booming thud. He froze and stared straight up at his normally petite wife.


Her sinister glare melted away as her demeanor shifted to her regular, bubbly self, "Wow, Angela's right. It is fun to mess with tiny people." She flashed a mirthful smile at Marc, "especially tiny husbands." she teasingly stuck her tongue out at him.


Marc wasn't so sure about being at his wife's mercy anymore. As he stood up and could feel himself growing. He grew past Erika's knees, then thighs. He finally stopped when her womanhood stared him directly in the eye.


"Hmm… just a smidge too tall," Erika said to herself. With a lurch, Marc suddenly shrunk 3". Putting his wife's vagina just above his head. "I want you to have to work for it." she winked.


Erika grabbed Marc by the back of his head and thrust it into her crotch. "Now, lick." She commanded. Marc obeyed energetically as he worked his tongue furiously inside his wife's sex. He knew the key to getting his wife to orgasm during oral was her clit, Marc moved his tongue as high as he could. Despite this, her clit was just out of reach. Marc grabbed onto his wife's hips and pulled himself up. His feet were completely off the ground as his tongue finally hit the mark and voraciously played with her clit.


Erika could feel an orgasm building up inside her. Her legs grew weak and her pussy gushed. She pushed Marc's head into her groin again and fell back onto the bed. Erika orgasmed, her back arched and her legs wrapped around his head.


Her thighs completely covered Marc's head. He could feel Erika's warm cum pouring out of her and onto his face. Marc desperately tried to breathe but only got a mouthful of his wife's juices. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she released him. Exhausted, he just crawled on top of his wife and laid on her chest.


The two lay there silently, catching their breath. Erika's chest rose and fell rhythmically as Marc laid naked on her torso, his head nestled between her breasts.


"Come give me a kiss." Erika beckoned after she had caught her breath.


At half of Erika's height, Marc had to climb over his wife's body to reach her face. Erika pulled him in for a kiss, her lips double the size they normally were. As he kissed her, Marc could feel himself shrinking again. Erika's lips grew bigger and bigger as the couple continued to kiss. They quickly expanded below him first covering his whole face, then torso, and eventually his whole body.


Meanwhile, Erika held Marc against her lips. At first, she had to hold him with both arms to keep him in place. Before long all it took was one hand. Finally, all that was required was her index finger to pin him to her lips. He had reached the appropriate size for what she wanted to do next. She released her finger from Marc and her lips recoiled, causing Marc to bounce ever so slightly against her full, plump lips.


Marc laid on his wife's soft lips, finding comfort in their warmth. He felt her lips begin to part, opening to the deep cavern of her mouth. Inside the dark, wet abyss he could see Erika's pearly white teeth glistening. The widening gap of Erika's lips caused Marc to lose his grip. He started to fall into her mouth but managed to grasp onto her teeth. The slippery smooth surface of her pearly whites was difficult to hold onto and he quickly lost grip again, falling into the depths of her mouth and onto her giant tongue. Erika snapped her mouth shut suddenly, leaving Marc in the humid darkness. He could still smell the scent of her drink from earlier on her breath, which now enveloped his whole world.


Erika deliberately wanted to scare Marc. She knew he'd enjoy the power she had over him. She was getting a rush from it as well. Tonight truly had been one of the best sexual experiences of her life. She easily swished her tiny husband around her mouth, moving him from side to side. She then placed him on her molars and started to bite down, just enough to pinch him. Mark flailed furiously against her massive teeth. Erika wondered how much punishment he could survive with his 'enhanced durability', but decided that perhaps now wasn't a good time to push the limits.


She eased up her jaw, releasing Marc from the crushing grip of her teeth. Then she pushed Marc to the center of her mouth and felt around his groin. Marc was rock hard again! Sure, at his current size it was difficult to tell, but still, she was fairly certain. To test her theory, she expertly moved her tongue between his legs. Her tiny passenger quickly spasmed a telltale sign that he had cum.


Erika grinned, letting just the faintest amount of light into her mouth. Marc was currently pinned to the roof of her mouth by her powerful tongue. He watched the tiny amount of cum he produced get swallowed up by her saliva. At regular size, his spunk would've been a mouthful for his wife, but in his shrunken state, it was literally unnoticeable to the giantess. Erika's throat opened up and swallowed the saliva in her mouth, the torrent of spit felt like a force of nature from Marc's tiny vantage point.


Satisfied that she had properly dominated her tiny husband, Erika spat him out. Marc landed roughly near her collarbone. Erika giggled as he wiped her spittle from his face and eyes. She watched Marc look around, gaining his bearings.


Marc's jaw nearly dropped when he turned around and saw his wife's magnificent cleavage. She had amazing tits, but at his current height, they were awe-inspiring. He must've been less than an inch tall considering how big Erika's mouth was.


"How'd you like to fuck these titties, Marc?" Erika teased, shaking her tits vigorously. Her voice reverberated through his tiny body "I know you enjoy it at normal size. Give them a try now."


Marc excitedly ran towards the cleavage canyon while Erika pressed her boobs firmly together to give her tiny man ample friction. Marc reached the point where the massive mounds met and pushed his dick between them. He thrust in and out, but was so focused on his pleasure he didn't notice he was shrinking again! Erika's already massive cleavage became truly titanic to his minuscule body as he dwindled away.


Erika released her boobs, letting them lay in their natural perky position. "Time to climb Mt. Erika." she let out a soft giggle that made her immense tits sway side to side. At his new height of 1/4" tall, he was mesmerized as the towering tits swayed and jiggled.


"Go on, Marc. I know you're dying to conquer these epic-sized boobs." Erika said playfully, the sound of her voice boomed through Marc. He could feel her voice encompassing his whole being.


Excited, Marc sprang into action. Ready to lay claim to the mountains before him. Her soft, firm breasts were perfect for climbing. With each breath, Erika's chest rose and fell causing an imperceptible wobble in her breasts. These subtle gyrations became increasingly difficult to deal with as Marc climbed higher. About halfway up her massive chest, Marc had to resort to crawling on her tit to keep from falling.


Erika watched Marc struggle to keep his balance. The whole ordeal was hilarious! Marc was usually the strong, dominant one in the bedroom. When they had sex, it was Marc who took control. His strong arms could easily toss Erika around the bedroom. Now? He was little more than a speck on her breast. If she so much as breathed too hard he'd probably blow away. She could feel herself getting wet thinking about this change of power dynamics and let out a soft, unconscious moan.


Although Erika's moan was nearly inaudible to her, it was more than enough to cause the minuscule man to lose his balance and tumble down the fleshy mountain. Marc's world suddenly boomed as Erika started to giggle uncontrollably. At his normal size, he'd tease her about her cute laugh, but at his current scale, her sweet giggles rocked his world. Marc watched in awe as the mountains before him quaked and jiggled.


"Oh my God." Erika wiped a tear from her eye, "that was too funny. Sorry, try again my little mountain climber!" She let out one more giggle that made her massive mammaries sway.


Erika watched her tiny husband begin to scale her giant breast again. Her body was a landscape to the tiny man. Her laughter was a force of nature that he was powerless against. She could feel the carnal urge build between her legs.


With gritted determination, Marc set out once again. Marc approached the point where he had to crawl again. Erika couldn't help but giggle slightly causing the ground beneath Marc to quake once again. This time, he held fast to her mountainous breasts. When the mountain ceased the shaking, he continued his ascent.


As he approached the summit Marc thought to himself, Never mind a gym membership! I could get all the exercise I need if we had a shrink ray at home!


Erika watched the tiny man reach the top of her tit. He walked a few paces toward her nipple and finally collapsed on her areola. At 32DD, Erika was no slouch in the chest department, but watching her tiny husband struggle to climb her boobs made her feel like a goddess. She could feel her nipples begin to harden from the stimulation of the tiny person resting on her areola. 


Marc laid there on his wife's areola, catching his breath. A shadow slowly rose, covering Marc. He looked over to see what it was and saw Erika's nipple growing and hardening from arousal. He watched, from his 1/4" tall perspective, in awe as the nipple grew to nearly 25' tall.


"Looks like you haven't quite reached the top," Erika teased with an enormous smile across her face.


Marc mustered his determination and began the vertical climb up her nipple, the rough and hard texture giving him ample handholds. Marc scaled the 1" nipple surprisingly quick! Upon reaching the tip, he looked around, admiring the landscape of his sexy giantess wife. He could see a vast desert of her stomach below him, a small well-trimmed patch of forest near her pubic region, and beyond that the vast pillars of her towering legs.


Without warning, Erika bent her neck and pushed her breast into her mouth. She licked her nipple, easily removing Marc from where he stood. If her mouth was scary before, it was terrifying now to the tiny man. Many of her teeth were twice as tall as he was!


Erika could barely feel Marc in her mouth, he felt smaller than a Tic Tac. At his current size, she could easily, accidentally, swallow him whole! She certainly had no interest in throwing him up or worse, seeing if he'd survive a 'full tour' of her digestive tract. She carefully spit him out into her palm.


Even bathed in Erika's warm saliva, Marc could feel the warmth of the growth ray increasing his size. Tired from his escapades, Marc closed his eyes and just enjoyed the comforting warmth.


As Marc grew, Erika could tell he was lying there, motionless, "Marc? Are you okay?!" She panicked.


Marc flinched at the sudden noise and sat up. He opened his eyes and looked around, giving Erika a thumbs up. She breathed a sigh of relief. "Don't you dare scare me like that, mister!" she poked the 4" tall man with her massive finger.


"I've got one more treat for you. Just sit back and enjoy the show." She gave him a gentle kiss, then stood up to her full height. Erika looked around the room and noticed a chair in the corner. She walked over to the chair and gently set Marc on the seat.


Marc looked around casually at his new environment. The chair was leather and still had plenty of padding. Yet again the shadow of his giantess wife dominated his landscape. He looked up to see what she was doing and his jaw dropped.


"Holy shit!" Marc said aloud, staring at his wife's well-shaped butt that encompassed the entire sky!


"I know how much you like my ass, Marc." Erika teased with a wiggle of her butt.


Erika shifted her weight from one foot to the other, causing her ass to sway slightly. With each movement, she swung her butt closer and closer to his tiny vantage point. Erika stopped swaying her hips when she was only inches away.


"How's the view?" Erika giggled and lightly smacked her ass.


Marc's mouth was agape, flabbergasted as he watched Erika's shapely and firm butt jiggle slightly from the assault.


Damn those yoga classes are paying off. He thought to himself.


"How about a closer look, sweetie?" Erika's massive ass loomed closer to Marc. Her cheeks lightly touched the chair. Marc fell to his back and lay between Erika's massive cheeks, helplessly pinned by her enormous behind.


Erika popped up to her full height. The sudden movement created a gust of wind that pulled Marc upward slightly. Erika started to sway her hips above the tiny man once again.


Erika's booty swayed over her tiny husband. She bit her lip, as she slid her fingers into her womanhood. She was so horny from the entire ordeal that she was already dripping wet.


Marc stared at the massive cheeks that dominated his vision. He heard a splash and turned to see Erika's juices spilling out onto the chair as she fingered herself. Erika's ass moved closer and closer to Marc. Her peach pushed dangerously close to the tiny man.


Erika was so focused on her own pleasure that she had quit paying attention to the lap dance she was giving her shrunken partner. She could feel another orgasm welling up inside her. At any moment the floodgates would open.


There was a knock at the door at the very moment Erika orgasmed. Startled, Erika sat down suddenly on the chair as cum gushed out of her honeypot.


"How are my favorite love birds?" Angela started opening the door, "I'm here to check on you two!"


"Oh! H-hey!" Erika blushed crimson. "W-we're good!" her body still feeling the aftershock of her orgasm.


Angela recognized Erika's body language and smiled, "I see you two are making good use of your time here."


Erika didn't think it was possible, but she blushed an even deeper shade of red. "Y-you could say that!"


"Where's Marc?" Angela asked, her head tilted to the side with curiosity.


The color from Erika's face drained as she went ghost-white. "Oh shit!" she stood up quickly and turned toward the cum-covered chair. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit! He was right here!"


Angela moved towards Erika, placing her hands on the woman's shoulders to try and calm her down. Angela looked down at the mess on the chair and said, "Well, there's no blood so you didn't squish him!"


Angela thought her words would be comforting, but Erika turned towards her with tears welling up in her eyes. Angela realized how that sounded to Erika and tried to explain, "What I mean is that he's probably okay! He probably jumped off the chair or something! We just gotta find him!" Angela embraced Erika with a comforting hug.


After a few moments, Erika had calmed down. "Okay, now let's find him." Angela held Erika at arm's length with a smile.


Erika nodded and Angela crawled on the floor and said "Here Marc-y Marc-y Marc-y" calling for the tiny man like he was a lost pet.


"I think I know where he is." Erika blushed the deepest red that Angela had seen so far.


_______________


Marc watched his wife finger herself while her massive ass wiggled above him. Erika unleashed a waterfall of cum then there was a knock at the door. Marc looked up as her beautiful butt crashed into him.


Dazed, Marc awoke a few moments later completely enveloped in darkness. As far as he could tell he was still standing up, yet that would be impossible unless… a scent hit his nose and he knew exactly where he was. He had been pushed into his wife's ass. Marc tried to free himself, but her powerful sphincter muscles held him fast.


His whole world was shifted when Erika stood up. He could feel the cool outside air on his feet. Marc could feel himself getting pulled in and fought frantically against the giantess' muscles but to no avail.


He was trapped.


_______________


"I see." Angela said simply, "Next time you want to try anal, maybe try it at normal size first." she winked.


"No! That's not it at all!" Erika blushed, "You just surprised me when you walked in!" she defended herself.


"Don't worry, it's not the first time this has happened," Angela said. "I think if I shrink myself to about 1/4 of my height I should be able to reach in and get him."


"You're going to WHAT?!" Erika shouted.


"Or I can take you to the hospital and have a doctor pull him out." Angela grinned "Although you may have a hard time explaining this to him."


Erika finally agreed, "Okay, we'll do it here."


Angela motioned towards the bed, and Erika bent over the side while Angela shrunk herself. Angela retrieved some lube from her nightstand and proceeded to generously apply it to her right arm. Angela slowly inserted her tiny arm into Erika. After some feeling around, she found Marc! She wrapped her fingers around his tiny body and slowly slipped him out.


Angela looked at the mortified 4" tall man in her hand. "More than you bargained for, eh?" she said as she returned to her normal size. "Let's get you cleaned up."


Angela quickly and expertly cleaned Marc up and handed him back to Erika. "One husband retrieval, complete!" she laughed. "Now, let's get him back to normal size so you can both get dressed and back in the main room."


"About that…" Erika started, "You kinda tore our clothes off earlier."


This time it was Angela's turn to look mortified. "Oh yeah. I uhh did." she paused, thinking of what to do. "I've got a change of clothes I could give you." she motioned towards Erika. "As for you…" she continued, looking at Marc.


"Actually, can I keep him small just a little longer?" Erika begged. "I promise I'll be more careful!"


Angela hesitantly nodded, "Okay, but you can't take him home like that." Angela grabbed the change of clothes she kept under the bed. "Come see me when you're ready to leave. In the meantime I'll see what I can find for him to wear when he returns to normal size." she handed the clothes to Erika.


"Oh my god thank you!" Erika squealed in excitement.


"One more thing, you'll need to keep him hidden. The boss, Kristen doesn't really like it when patrons are walking around shrunk outside the private rooms." Angela grabbed Erika's wristband and shrunk Marc down to 1" tall again.


Erika dressed into Angela's spare clothes which were another lingerie set with laces and straps all over the body.


Better than walking around naked! She thought to herself.


After dressing she looked down at her tiny husband patiently waiting on the nightstand. "Now where to put you…" Erika picked Marc up by pinching her fingers and dropped him into her ample cleavage.


"I don't know about you, Marc, but I need a drink." Erika shifted the lingerie bra and walked out into the main room.