- Text Size +

"I call this the Bachelor Bus." Cherry held a mostly transparent dildo. She set it on the table where all the men in the bachelor party gathered. They leaned in to get a closer look at the phallic object. It appeared that the sex toy was mostly hollow with a few seats bolted down inside. Tiny neon orange 4-point seat belts could be seen attached to each seat.


"What are we going to do with that?" one of the men asked.


"You're going to ride inside it," Cherry said with chilling assertiveness. She looked around at the men, soaking in their uncertainty. It was too late, they had already relinquished unrestricted control of their size to her. There was no running or backing out now.


One of the men in the party finally broke the silence, "I'm not so sure about this..." his voice trailed off. Cherry interrupted him with nothing more than a sultry pout. She walked towards him until she stood behind the man. He was at least 6" taller than her. Cherry gently pressed her breasts against his back.


With a seductive whisper, she said, "We'll have so much fun. I promise it'll be worth your while." The objecting bachelor swallowed hard then nodded.


With a tap of the button, he quickly shrank until he disappeared. She had shrunk him to around 1", the standard size for passengers of the Bachelor Bus. Cherry carefully squatted over the tiny man, giving him a full view of her enormous body. She waited a moment, letting the terrified little man soak it in, then gently picked him up and set him next to the Bachelor Bus.


"Go ahead, take a seat. I'll get the rest of your friends to join you shortly." Cherry said with a wink to the tiny client. The other bachelors looked in awe as their now minuscule friend found a seat inside the transparent sex toy.


Cherry looked up at the crowd of men, finding her next target. Without warning, she shrunk them, one after another. She carefully collected each of them in the same way and deposited them next to the Bachelor Bus. "7… 8…." she counted to herself collecting the last of the men at the table. There were supposed to be 9 total passengers.


Cherry bent down over the table, taking a close look at the tiny bachelors. She was sure to position her tits to give them an up-close view of her cleavage. It seemed the groom was the only one missing, "Where's the husband-to-be?" she asked.


A few jumped up and down pointing somewhere behind Cherry. She stood to her full height, another menacing reminder of how big she was compared to them, and turned to see the groom. He was standing on top of Cherry's still giant heel that she had discarded during her performance on center stage. "Are you ready for your private dance, Mr. …?"


The man had sat down it appeared to Cherry that he planned to slide down her heel. "Oh! Call me Brandon and yes I am!" He pushed himself forward to begin sliding down. Cherry was quick to react and hit the button to shrink Brandon.


Even sitting at the top of the shoe, Brandon's legs reached about halfway down. He had planned to take a quick slide then walk the two steps required to reach his table again. To his surprise, however, the make-shift slide below him began to expand. His perspective quickly shifted lower and closer to the insole of the shoe. The easy and small 5' slide ballooned into a massive 300' slide. Brandon's facial expression quickly shifted from idle amusement to terror. The drop was taller than most rollercoasters he had been on.


Cherry watched in amusement as the man slid down her shoe. She idly fantasized what she would look like to the tiny man if she was still big enough to wear the shoe. Cherry committed to doing the math later and shrinking a future client that small just so she could experience it.


Brandon's epic slide came to a stop as he rolled into a small valley. He looked up and saw Cherry's massive form. Brandon got up and tried to run, but the valley he was in was too steep to escape for his minuscule form.


Cherry gave an impish grin while watching Brandon try to run from her. Brandon was standing in a small indent that had been impressed into the insole by Cherry's toe under regular wear. When she wore the shoes, the indent was barely perceptible, but at Brandon's tiny size it was too steep for him to climb out. The thought of something so casually imperceptible to her being an insurmountable obstacle made her wet. Cherry excitedly picked Brandon up, the last of her tiny playmates, and returned to the table.


Cherry examined the Bachelor Bus; all 8 of the bachelors were secured inside. "Well, Brandon, since you're getting married I'll give you the VIP seat." She gave the tiny man in her hand a lustful smile. Slowly, she lifted the 1" tall man to her breasts and dropped him in her ample cleavage. Once satisfied he was securely pressed between her tits, she picked up the Bachelor Bus and sauntered towards the private rooms. Brandon fought desperately against the silky soft skin of her breasts as they bounced and swayed with each step.

_______________


Cherry walked into her private room at Aurora. It was small and plain like many of the others. There was a twin-sized bed and a nightstand where she stored several toys to play with her clients, including the Bachelor Bus when it wasn't in use. On the nightstand was a box of tissues, helpful when the clients got a bit messy during their play. Finally, there was a chair in the corner. Useful for traditional lap dances with a sizey twist.


Cherry set the Bachelor Bus down gently on the nightstand. Then reached into her cleavage to fish Brandon out. Brandon had slipped deep into her cleavage and Cherry was having a rough time finding him. Brandon was hanging on desperately to the bridge between the bra cups as Cherry shifted and shook her massive tits above him. After a few moments, Cherry found her tiny passenger. She pinched her fingers around him and pulled him through her cleavage. "Whoops! Looks like you almost fell out!" she exclaimed.


She held Brandon by his shirt in front of her face "Hope you enjoyed the ride!" Cherry set him down next to the Bachelor Bus. "For the next ride though, you'll want to buckle up." she giggled cutely.


Brandon pulled open the door and found a seat inside the hollow sex toy, the other guys cheering him on and asking about Cherry's epic tits. Cherry let the boys have their fun and started to undress. First, she removed her bra and a hush fell over the Bachelor Bus. Cherry casually threw the bra onto the Bachelor Bus. The tiny passengers shook at the impact of the massive garment. Cherry removed her panties then returned her attention to the men trapped under her bra. With her panties still in one hand, she used the other hand to easily lift and throw her bra across the room. Inside the transparent sex toy, some of the passengers had gotten out of their seats to try to catch a view of the giantess. Cherry giggled at the eagerness of the tiny men, then dropped her panties directly on top of the Bachelor Bus.


Brandon and the other guys inside looked at the massive, lacy panty obscuring their view of the outside world. The massive panties were soaked in vaginal fluids. Lighted flooded into the bus and the panties were gone. Cherry's massive face closed in on them. "Please buckle up, your ride is about to get a lot more turbulent." All of them quickly scrambled for their seat as Cherry's massive hand gripped the transparent dildo and lifted them into the sky. They jostled and bounced as Cherry lay on the bed. Her massive, cherry-red, lips came into contact with the tip of the sex toy with a loud kiss.


Next, the Bachelor Bus was lifted high into the air. From their perspective, it was like watching a landscape unfold before them with hills and valleys. They could feel the dildo descend and finally stop. Cherry's mountainous breast completely obscured their view on either side of their transparent prison.


Cherry slowly squeezed her boobs together, completely encapsulating the men riding in her sex toy. She teased her tiny passengers by pushing, sliding, and shaking her boobs against the walls of the Bachelor Bus. Finally, she released her boobs causing the Bachelor Bus to sway as it came to a stop from all the gyrations. Gently, she picked up the phallic sex toy and brought it to her lips once again.


She gave the tip a soft kiss. This time, however, she parted her lips and inserted the toy into her mouth. The tiny bachelor party got a close-up view of Cherry's mouth as she started to deep throat the dildo. In and out she slid the toy. Cherry knew that she could swallow all of them whole if she wanted to. She hoped this little display would drive that point home to her shrunken patrons.


Cherry pulled the Bachelor Bus out of her mouth one last time and wiped her lips. Satisfied that the sex toy was properly lubed up for the next part. "So…" Cherry started seductively, "how many of you ass-men?" There was no need to wait for an answer. It didn't matter. She had already decided the next stop for the Bachelor Bus. She positioned the passenger-carrying sex toy with one hand and used the other to spread her ass cheeks. Slowly and gently she inserted the toy into her ass and thrust it in and out.


The very thought that there were 9 men inside her ass was an incredible turn-on for Cherry. For her enjoyment, she stopped thrusting and left the men buried in her ass. None of them could escape unless she let them out. They were not strong enough to open the bus with her rectum pressing against the walls. Cherry started to finger herself. Slowly at first but moving faster with each thrust of her fingers. With a powerful spasm, she orgasmed. She laid there, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. The thought of the tiny men being trapped inside her butt still running through her brain. Finally, Cherry reached for the toy and pulled it out of her ass.


The guys could feel Cherry climax from their anal prison. They felt her whole body tense and spasm. The men all sat there in silence. With a jerk, the Bachelor Bus began to pull out of Cherry's butt. Light flooded into the transparent sex toy as they were hoisted into the air.


"Not bad, but that orgasm was kinda weak," Cherry said while cleaning off the sex toy with a tissue. "Ready for round 2, boys?" Cherry said, holding the Bachelor Bus lengthwise. There was no use waiting for a response, she wouldn't be able to hear them from inside. Without warning, she positioned the clear sex toy in front of her vagina. Cherry was already soaking wet so there was no need to wait. She rammed the dildo into her pussy and started thrusting viscously.


From inside the bus, the bachelor party watched Cherry's powerful vaginal muscles press against the flexible, clear walls. With each squeeze of Cherry's powerful vaginal muscles, the walls of the bus flexed inward. Cum pooled together in different spots all around them. Finally, they heard an earth-shattering moan that vibrated their bodies to the core. Followed by a rush of cum and intense pressure from the vaginal walls. As Cherry came, her powerful pussy muscles pushed the sex toy out of her body. Cherry laid there to catch her breath as her body finished orgasming. Cascading waves of cum poured over the Bachelor Bus as the tiny patrons watched in awe.


Finally finished, cherry lifted the Bachelor Bus once again. Cherry inspected the phallic object, it was completely covered in her sticky cum. A drip of her cum fell onto her tits. Cherry licked the clear dildo slowly and sensually until it was completely cleaned. She then set the Bachelor Bus between her boobs.


Once again the tiny bachelors looked at Cherry's massive boobs eclipsing their view on either side of the bus. They heard a few beeps and could see that Cherry was pressing buttons on her wristband. Instead of shrinking the men individually, Cherry shrank the Bachelor Bus. Normally, her favorite sex toy was around 9" long. Cherry had set it to shrink to around 1" long.


Cherry pushed the button to confirm and watched the toy shrink between her boobs. The men were around 1" tall and she just shrank the whole bus to 1/9th its normal size. This meant the men had to be about 1/9th of an inch tall. Cherry reflexively touched her womanhood at the thought.


The bachelor party watched as Cherry's already impressive boobs became mountains around them. Cherry's index finger and thumb suddenly came into view and pinched their tiny prison. The walls around them flexed and groaned at the pressure from her massive digits. Cherry released them at the top of her breast and the Bachelor Bus landed with a soft bounce. When the men regained their composure, they looked around outside. In the distance was a small hill that appeared to be Cherry's nipple.


"Alright boys, come on out!" Cherry said excitedly. Her booming voice pulsed through the tiny men. Her excitement made her breasts sway producing an earthquake relative to her tiny passengers.


Brandon was the first to step out of the safety of the Bachelor Bus. Cautiously he opened the door and stepped onto the fleshy surface of Cherry's breast. A strange landscape stretched out before him. To his left, he could see Cherry's building-sized face. To his right was a vast desert with two long pillars that he assumed were her legs. Directly in front of him was a small hill, which had already determined was her nipple. Curiosity got the best of him and he started to make his way towards the hill in front of him.


Before he could get far he heard one of his friends yell for help. Brandon quickly turned to see his friend completely stuck in some viscous liquid. Two of the bachelors quickly rushed to pull him out. Brandon approached the enormous puddle of liquid to help pull his friend out. It took three of them to free him from the viscous trap. With his friend free, Brandon took a moment to look at the puddle before him, this was a tiny drop of Cherry's cum. The same tiny drip that fell from the Bachelor Bus just a few moments ago.


How tiny and insignificant were they that even a byproduct of Cherry's orgasm was able to completely ensnare them? He wondered.


Some of the other guys were not nearly as worried as Brandon. They had already run to the top of Cherry's nipple. One pretended to plant a flag and said "I hereby claim this mountain as my own!" In response, some of the other guys started to wrestle him to determine who would truly lay claim to the mountain-sized breast.


"Mmm" Cherry moaned, interrupting the tiny speck's horseplay, "Naughty boys. I'm very sensitive there." her voice boomed through them. Her nipple started to harden and grow right under their feet! What was once a small hill in the landscape of her breast now stood erect at around 50' high relative to the tiny 1/9" tall men. A few were trapped at the top of the nipple while others fell off as it grew.


"Okay, boys enough play. You're driving me wild." Cherry stifled another moan, "I'm about to lose control! Get back in the bus." she commanded. Pausing for a second she continued, "Unless you'd prefer to live on my nipple." Cherry was already gushing at the thought of tiny people living on her body.


The men franticly ran to the safety of the Bachelor Bus. The ones trapped on top of the nipple climbed down as quickly as they could. One missed his footing and slipped. He fell the remaining 10' and bounced onto Cherry's boob, mostly unharmed. As the last member of their party hopped onto the Bachelor Bus, it began to grow back to its regular 9" length. Brandon closed the door and ran to his seat. He quickly buckled himself in and braced for whatever whims their giantess captor had in store for them next.


Cherry grabbed the Bachelor Bus and roughly placed it on her stomach. "Look here, you guys." Cherry started, biting her lip, "That simply wasn't fair." Cherry pouted at the men inside the bus. "All of your little play on my sensitive nipples made me very horny. You need to find a way to finish the job." The men shared bewildered expressions. "Look at it this way… if you ever want to be normal-sized again you need to find a way to make me cum. Now." Cherry commanded them angrily.


"Is she serious?" one of the men asked.


"I don't want to find out! Let's go!" Brandon answered as he kicked the door open and ran out. How could they possibly make her orgasm? She was over 600 times their size! He wondered.


Brandon saw the other men in the bachelor party rush out. 5 of them ran towards Cherry's boobs. If she was truly that sensitive there then that may be a good play, however, Brandon knew that stimulating the clit should push her over the edge. He started running towards her pubic region and the remaining 3 guys in the party followed.


Cherry watched as the men formed two groups. Smart move, she thought. Divide and conquer. She watched one group approach her breasts. They were too small to climb them from the bottom. The cliff would be too steep for their tiny bodies. This left them only one pathway… through her cleavage. She could feel them trying to scale her massive tit from below. It didn't take long for them to realize it was hopeless. Cherry watched in anticipation as the first of the tiny men started running between her boobs.


She waited patiently for all 5 men to be in the range of her cleavage before squeezing them together. She could feel the tiny men struggle with all their might against the massive walls of flesh that encased them. She held them there for several seconds, relishing in her power.


Finally, she released them. The disoriented and confused men all stumbled to regain their composure before continuing. Not a patient woman, Cherry started to close push her breasts together again. She did so slowly this time to allow them a chance to escape her titty trap. The five men pulled each other up and ran to escape the encroaching, fleshy walls. The men fell to the ground, narrowly escaping Cherry's cleavage. They looked around and saw there were only four of them.


"Over there!" one bachelor said, pointing towards Cherry's towering cleavage. The trapped man was completely encased save for his hand. The four men grabbed his hand and tried to pull him from his fleshy prison to no avail.


"He's mine until you make me cum." Cherry says flatly to the other four men. The chilling response made the men jump and run. The only way to save their friend now was to make this massive giantess orgasm. The remaining four men split up, two for each nipple, and began working furiously to stroke and caress her sensitive spot.


__________


Meanwhile, Brandon and the other men that followed him had finally reached her clit. The most difficult part of the journey was getting through her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Each hair stood around a quarter of their height, making it like walking through tall grass.


Brandon was the first to arrive and sprang into action. He laid directly on her clit and started to stroke and massage it with all his effort. The clit appeared nearly two feet tall to him! The other men followed suit and started to help him stroke the enormous clit.


Cherry smiled blissfully. Eight men were working franticly to make her cum and one was trapped in her cleavage. Cherry moaned loudly, mostly from her thoughts, but some credit had to be given to the 8 men working to please her. She instinctively shifted her legs as she grew increasingly wet.


This subtle and involuntary shift proved disastrous for one of the guys massaging her clit. Her sopping wet labia gave little for the tiny man to grip as he slipped and fell onto the bed. The sheets were smooth and inclined towards the giantess' massive indent on the bed. He slid down the soft sheets directly towards Cherry's butt. Before he could react he slipped into the darkness between her cheeks. When he stopped he was completely unable to move, the passive weight of her ass pinning him in place.


Enough was enough, Cherry decided. She grabbed her favorite sex toy, the Bachelor Bus, and rammed it into her vagina again. Brandon and the other two guys jumped back as the massive bus-sized object effortlessly slid into the cavern below. The wind from the massive object flying by felt like standing in the middle of the street as a bus drives by.


Cherry let go of her cleavage, releasing the tiny bachelor that was trapped, so she could focus on her pleasure. Each thrust of the sex toy caused her massive tits to shake and jiggle. The men on her chest held on desperately to the oscillating breasts. Cherry was completely unaware of the man trapped under her butt though and each thrust caused small amounts of cum to pool and drip directly on top of him.


With another earth-shattering moan, Cherry came again. All but one member of the bachelor party breathed a sigh of relief. The man trapped by Cherry's massive butt had gushing wave after wave of cum flood over him.


Cherry made sure to keep a tight grip on the Bachelor Bus inside her pussy. She wanted to mess with her little toys one last time. "Okay, guys. For those of you that want to return to normal size… please board the Bachelor Bus. If you don't board the bus in the next 30 seconds, I will assume you want to be my personal property."


The bachelor party-goers were exhausted but suddenly sprang to life. The fear of becoming her personal toys drove their unwilling bodies to move. The 8 men that weren't trapped gathered at the top of Cherry's groin staring at the partially inserted sex toy.


First, they tried pushing it out to no avail, her pussy muscles were stronger than all of them combined. Next, they tried squeezing in-between her vaginal walls and the bus. Although there was enough give to slide in, they couldn't open the door to the bus.


"Times up!", Cherry said, "Looks like I have 9 new toys!" She paused for a moment letting them think she was serious. "Just kidding!" she said with an innocent giggle, then with a loud schlop, she freed the bus from her vagina with one hand and set it on the nightstand.


Cherry collected the 8 men on her pelvis. "Weren't there 9 of you guys? Where's the other guy?" Cherry sat up to look for the missing member, unknowingly putting the full weight of her butt on him. The soft bedding had enough give in it to prevent seriously injuring the shrunken bachelor. Cherry stood up to continue looking around the bed for her missing customer. She bent over, purposely sticking her butt directly in front of the shrunken party on her nightstand. She wiggled her butt side to side while she hummed, looking for the missing tiny man.


The men watched in awe as Angela's fine ass swayed side to side. Towards the bottom of her ass was a tiny person! Their friend! Cherry's sticky cum had glued him to her massive butt. Brandon frantically flailed his arms, trying to get Cherry's attention. Cherry turned towards him.


"Sorry I can't hear ya, puny." she shrugged simply. With a few taps of her wristband, she grew him 5" tall.


The other bachelors stepped back as their friend grew to five times their size, making Brandon feel like a giant for the first time all night.


"He's stuck to your ass!" Brandon shouted, "He's covered in your cum and can't get out!"


She felt around on her butt and found the tiny passenger. She used her nail to scrape him free from his sticky prison. She held him in front of her eye, "Well hello there! I knew at least one of you was an ass man." Cherry giggled. Cherry grabbed one of the serving trays from under the bed and put the men on it.


"I have one more parting gift for my groom-to-be." Cherry held up her panties, still soaking wet from earlier, then picked Brandon up. With her sharp nails, she easily tore his clothes off. Then she wrapped her panties around him like a toga and said, "Perfect. Now everyone will know you belong to me."


With a smile, she deposited the tiny man on the tray and carried them back to their table. She'd let someone else return them to normal size. She had other private dances queued up. Plus, she wanted to make sure they remembered her only as a giantess.