- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"Oh! It's my turn!" Says Angela jumping up and down on Erika's shoulder. "Can you carry me up there?"


"Sure, I can take you." Erika starts to stand.


"Also, I recommend moving to one of the 4th-floor platforms. I can give you two some extra special attention." Angela winks despite neither of her giant patrons being able to see her do so.


"I'll carry our drinks and your purse to the table." Marc offers, gathering everything before setting off.


Erika picks Angela up and gently places the tiny woman on her palm. Before Erika can make more than a few steps one of the bouncers shows up. Angela frantically waves shouting "I'm okay! I asked her to carry me!" The bouncer's finger stops just before she hit a button on her wristband. She nods steps away letting Erika pass.


"What was that about?" Erika asks her tiny passenger.


"When one of the patrons breaks a rule, the bouncers step in and shrink the patron to around… one inch tall," Angela explained. "We've found that customers are a lot more agreeable when there's a 400-foot bouncer standing in front of them. For example, a patron gets too handsy? Shrunk. Tries to force a dancer to do something they don't want to? Shrunk. Carrying a dancer off the table without their permission? Shrunk." Angela felt Erika stop in her tracks.


"So if you didn't get the bouncer's attention in time I'd be…" Erika's voice trailed off. "One inch tall?"


Angela nodded, "Yep! Good thing I got her attention in time!"


"Wow, so even the customers can be shrunk?" Erika said aloud to confirm what she'd learned.


"Yup! We even have free reign over it during private dances!" Angela said enthusiastically. "If you let me, I'll show you and Marc a really good time."


Erika's mind was swimming with the possibilities. What would the world even look like at 1" tall? Could Angela be trusted once she towered over the tiny couple? Would Marc even be up for trying this?


"Our next performance will be from… Angela!" The speakers boomed above, snapping Erika out of her daze. Erika quickly rushed to the stage.


Erika climbed the stairs to get onto the giantess stage and set Angela on the ground by the pole in the center. Angela was already starting to grow.


"Talk to Marc about joining our private dance," Angela said as she approached Erika's height. Angela leaned in to whisper, "or just surprise him! He doesn't have to be the one to hit the button on his wristband."


Angela stepped back and stood up straight. Erika was briefly eye-level with Angela's boobs. Angela continued to expand, the speed of her growth increasing "Now get back to your husband before there's no room on the stage!" Erika froze looking at the woman she so easily carried over here now standing a dozen feet tall.


Angela neared 50' tall and looked down to see Erika still frozen in shock by her feet. Angela wrapped one hand around Erika's torso and picked her up with ease. Angela's song started to play signaling the start of her routine. She seized the opportunity and kissed the much smaller woman in her hand, completely covering Erika's face in strawberry pink lipstick. Angela pulled her lips back with a grin and set Erika down in the seat next to her husband.


Angela turns to grab the pole and starts by sauntering around the pole. Ensuring all the patrons get a good look at her body. Almost immediately she had a request. The same 3rd-tier platform that Cherry had gratuitously smacked her ass for now wanted to see Angela's ass up close.


"You boys barely handled her ass," Angela motioned to the tiny Cherry at her feet near the bachelor party. "Think you can handle mine?" She turned around and rested her butt on the platform. Her ass was significantly bigger than Cherry's. Her butt covered nearly a quarter of the platform and Angela could feel she had accidentally pinned one of the men under her enormous butt. Angela lifted off the platform.


With her butt still facing the 3rd-tier platform, she placed her hands behind her and grabbed both sides of the platform. She gracefully lifted herself up and over the tiny patrons. Her butt swinging over them. Two of the men ducked, narrowly avoiding getting hit by the enormous ass, but the other was knocked over. Angela was balanced perfectly over the platform in an L shape. If she wanted to, she could lower herself onto the platform and completely cover it with her ass and legs. Instead, she swayed a bit over the cowering men beneath her butt.


When she was done, she swung herself forward and landed with two feet on the stage. A shockwave shook the building and the audience cheered. Next, she bent over and began to twerk for the 3rd-tier platform. With the proportionate size of her ass, she was able to clap her ass cheeks together. This particular trick was always a crowd-pleaser. She gyrated her hips causing her ass cheeks to clap louder and louder. Finally, she stopped twerking with a loud smack of her ass.


Angela turned to see one of the men standing very close to the edge. An idea suddenly sparks in Angela's mind. Slowly she backs up towards the platform until her butt is on the edge, the man stood unwavering at the edge of the platform even as her ass cheeks surrounded him. Then, with a clench of her butt, she picked him up. She had never tried this before so she moved slowly and carefully. She was sure to squeeze him tightly into her butt crack. As she walked he moved up and in becoming more securely fastened to her enormous ass. She did a quick saunter around the pole again with him firmly wedged between her cheeks. Meanwhile, the patron could feel the weight of her ass slamming him back and forth. Pulling him in, tightening their grip on him. Finally, Angela reached back and picked him out from between her ass cheeks. She pulled him up to her face and said "Was that close enough for ya?" then gently put him back on his original platform.


Before she could go back to her original dance routine, another request comes in. This time a man wants to climb her fishnets. Angela couldn't help but grin, this was after all the very reason she wore fishnets. She twirled then quickly pointed her toes in the direction of the request. In a loud, commanding voice she said, "Climb." The man quickly scrambled to obey the giantess. He jumps onto the stage, then climbs onto her toes and begins to climb. "Not so fast, little man. Savor it. I want you to kiss my leg every step you climb." On command, he slows down and kisses her leg as he overcomes each rope of her fishnets.


"Don't look down, little man," Angela says coyly. As expected the first thing he did was look down. He clung desperately to her leg. "Did I say you could stop?" As expected he started to climb again. Angela loved playing these mind games with the patrons. It gave her a sense of power beyond just her physical presence.


The man finally reached the top of her fishnets. He hooked his arm around the band and looked down at his friends that were cheering him on. He pumped his fist in the air. "What now?" Angela asked. In response to her question, the man looks directly at her panties. He leaps from her fishnets and reaches to grab onto her panties… and misses.


Angela catches the patron and lifts him to around belly button height. "Is this where you wanted to go?" She opens up the front of her panties and drops him in. With a snap the band of her panties closes, encasing him in darkness. Everyone can see the man thrashing and squirming inside her panties. "Oh, we have a feisty one. Keep going, tiny. You just might make me cum!"


After a few more moments she thrusts her hand into her panties and plucks him out. Angela squats down and gently places the patron on the ground. "If you want more, you'll need to sign up for a private dance." she winks and pats the man on the head. Angela was so wet with anticipation for Marc and Erika, the poor patron was completely soaked.


Before Angela could even stand up to her full height, another request came in. One of the 4th-tier platforms wanted to see her boobs. Angela frowned that it wasn't her new favorite couple, but she guessed they'd see her boobs, and so much more, soon enough. Angela stood up quickly and spun towards the requesting platform.


"So you guys wanna see these?" She cupped her tits and jiggled them a bit to tease the men. She stood at the platform, her boobs covering more than a quarter of the platform. "First, let's see if you can help me take this off." She turned to position her bra strap within their reach.


Angela giggled as the men tried with all their strength to remove the bra. They managed to get one of the 3 hooks off. "Not bad! One hook." Angela says as she effortlessly uses one hand to unhook and remove the bra. She partially covered her tits with her other arm, saving the big reveal for her tipping patrons.


She lifted the bra and hung it on the 5th-floor platform, just above Erika and Marc then returned her attention towards the other table. She moves her arm letting her tits bounce into their natural position. Angela's boobs defied gravity with how big and perky they were. Angela stepped closer then set her tits on the platform, letting the patrons get a closer look. "Go ahead, I'll let you touch," she said with a wink.


Erika looked at the enormous bra that partially obscured their view. She looked for the tag and saw the size: 32DD. Erika smacked Marc in excitement. "Marc! Her bra's the same size as mine!"


Marc snapped out of his enthrallment of Angela to regard his wife. "You don't say… so what does that mean? You want to try on her bra?"


Erika rolled her eyes, then continues exacerbated "No, that means if I were her size… my tits would be that big!" Erika ogled the giantess stripper. Her mind raced with what it would be like to be on stage just like Angela.


"Excuse me!" Erika's thoughts are interrupted by Angela's angry voice. "I said you could touch. NOT hump." Angela pushed one of the men on the table over. "You want to feel these so badly? How about this?!"


Angela lifted her immense tits into the air then dropped them violently on the offending patron. The whole platform shook, knocking all of the men, their table, and their drinks over. After a few moments, Angela lifts her boobs off the patron who was out cold. "I'm sure next time you'll think twice before offending someone 10 times your size!"


Angela turns to the pole to continue dancing, the song ends signaling the end of her set. As she quickly begins to dwindle to regular size, she grabs onto Marc and Erika's platform. She climbs over the edge and walks up to the couple still standing at an imposing 15' tall, but still shrinking. "So what did you think?" She grins shifting her weight to one side and pushing her hips out. She was nearing her original height.


"Amazing." Marc and Erika say together, enthralled by her performance. Especially that last show of power.


Angela smiles "I've got a lot more where that came from if you're ready." She gives both of them a seductive look. "Or am I only giving Erika here a private show?"


Marc turns to Erika to ask her what Angela meant, but Erika had already grabbed him by the wrist. "Sorry babe, I forgot to ask you. So I guess it'll be a surprise!" She kissed him hard and Marc could hear the telltale sound of his wristband beeping.


Marc quickly looks at the wristband to see what had been done. It read "'Size control assigned to: Angela.' Marc looks at the two women who were eyeing him with 'fuck me' eyes. "What did you do?" Marc asks shakily.


"We're going to have so much fun!" Erika jumps on her husband starting to make out with him.


Angela looked down at her wristband. On the display, it showed Marc and Erika along with the full set of size controls. Angela smiles to herself, I guess Erika is up for anything. She looked at the couple passionately kissing. This was going to be fun.