- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property
of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the
property of the author. The author is in no way associated
with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No
copyright infringement is intended.

This was Cherry's favorite part of the night. She loved going up on the giantess stage. Being only 5'3" she was used to men looking down on her; doubly so when she was shrunken down to work the tables. She put up with being so small, so insignificant just for this moment. Working the giantess stage made it all worth it. She was about to tower over everyone here. Cherry was wet just thinking about it. If she played the audience right she should have a few private dances queued up afterward which meant more tiny playthings. Her night always got significantly better after becoming a giantess.


She touched the massive, cold pole in the center of the stage and closed her eyes for a moment to take a deep breath. Her anticipation rising then she could feel it happening. Her body began to grow. Slowly, nearly imperceptibly, at first. As she expanded she could feel a warmth growing inside her body. It pulsated and pushed from the very core of her being outward. She welcomed the warmth as it shot down her arms and legs, but she especially enjoyed it when it moved towards her naughty bits. Cherry knew that all of the women enjoyed the growth process, but she was one of the few that found it sexually stimulating. The growth ray's warmth now blanketed her entire body, she was about to start growing rapidly.


At 7' she was taller than any man, she'd ever been with.


When she hit 10' she knew she was officially the tallest person on the planet—she googled it once just so she could keep track of this particular milestone.


15' next she could see over the first tier of canopy tables and gave them a sexy wink.


The warmth around her body intensifies increasing her growth rate again. Her vaginal muscles spasm in response. She looks at the pole, it's big still but small enough for her to get started. Cherry saunters around the pole swinging her growing hips side to side.


Estimating that she had reached the 30' mark, she bends at the waist and wiggles her booty in front of the first tier of canopy tables. The patrons there cheer loudly. Before long her juicy butt ascends from eye level to several feet above them.


She snaps her body straight up causing a few of the patrons on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-floor platforms to jump in surprise. Her burgundy brown hair flips as she does this and falls onto the patrons at a table on the 4th canopy. Cherry hears one of the drinks fall off the table. The thought of something as simple as her hair having enough power to knock over a glass only turned her on more.


Her eyes finally peaked over the 5th level of canopy tables. She was almost to her final height and she felt the growth slow. She pouts her cherry red lips in clear view of the men at the table. Cherry desperately hoped that the owner would open a bigger venue one day. Maybe one where she could be 500' tall. All these doll-sized men would be mere bugs at her feet. She feels her vaginal muscles contract and her toes curl at the thought. Her growth stopped when her chin reached the base of the 5th canopy platform.


The pole was now the right size and the song "Cherry Pie" starts to play. She hooks one leg around the pole and floats backward with the other leg angled, touching the ground. She feels her wristband vibrate. The first request of the night.


Cherry effortlessly changes positions on the pole to covertly read the request. One of the men on the 5th level platform was offering a tip for a kiss. Cherry spins away from the pole towards the patron's table and plants her chin directly on the platform. She spins and gives the requester a sultry look. "C'mere cutie," she says while puckering her cherry red lips at the edge of the platform. She feels the guy hugging her lips which easily covered most of his torso. Cherry decides to lean in and smother him with her lips. The man was easily knocked over and his entire torso was covered in her lipstick.


As Cherry stepped back towards the pole to continue her set, she maintained eye contact with the tiny man. Another request comes through. Cherry hooked her legs onto the pole and spun upside-down while she quickly checked her wristband. It seemed a table on the 3rd-floor platform wanted her to shake her booty in front of them.


Cherry struts the two steps it takes to reach the edge of the stage. She towered over them with her hands on her hips. Her glistening pussy was directly in front of them. Down below, on the ground floor, Cherry heard loud cheers from the bachelor party. With a sudden spin, she swings her big, firm ass to face the table. She bends over at the waist, leaning her butt towards the platform so it just barely rested on it. As she bent her cheeks spread open a bit giving the patrons at the table a complete view of her asshole. Cherry's fingers touched the ground then snapped up quickly again. This time with a little hop for emphasis. Her toned ass barely jiggled, but the impact from her hop shake all the tables and glasses in the establishment.

_______________


Angela sat at the table watching her coworker dance. Of course, she was big, but at Angela's current 6" perspective she was really big, like 100x bigger than her. Cherry looked like a true giantess from her perspective. Angela turned to look at the couple, completely engrossed in Cherry's performance. It was unlikely she'd get much attention from them until after Cherry's set.


Angela loved her job. Growing, shrinking, it didn't matter to her. Her favorite part of her job was private dances. She specifically requested to work on this table after seeing their first requests come through to Ginger and Kiki. She could tell they were adventurous and might just be willing to try something new with her. Angela had shrunk men, women, even groups of people before. Angela felt that having a shrunken couple at her whim would be so much more intimate… and naughty. She desperately wanted them to accept a private dance from her. It was a primal urge like she was a predator and they, her prey.


The guy had his arm with the wristband on the table. The screen featured a picture of Angela with a button, but at the top of the screen, it read 'Patron: Marc'. Angela knew from experience she could send the request and accept it before he could do anything. She'd done it before to an indecisive patron. Marc would be small enough to fit into the palm of her hand before he could puzzle out what happened. Of course, that would leave Angela explaining to the giant wife why her husband was suddenly half an inch tall.


No, that wouldn't work. Angela would have to talk them into it. Angela made her way to the tree trunk that was Marc's arm and started to climb. If she could get to his shoulder she could covertly talk to him and try to get him on board. Then he'd be the key in getting his wife to agree. Angela was shimming up his forearm when suddenly she felt a painful smack on her butt. Angela winced in pain and fell off Marc's arm.


Marc felt something on his arm and instinctively moved to smack it. When he felt his hand impact the tiny woman he immediately felt guilty. "Are you okay?" Marc shouts. Angela winces and covers her ears at his booming voice. Erika turned to look at the woman with concern.


Angela's butt was throbbing in pain. It had been a while since anyone had hit her, even accidentally, while she was shrunk. The impact had completely knocked the wind out of her lungs. She starts to cup her hands to shout an answer to them, but couldn't even manage to make a sound.


Erika smacks Marc "See what you did?" Marc doesn't get a chance to respond before she gingerly picks up Angela's tiny frame. "You were just trying to get a better view of the action, huh? How about you stand on my shoulder." The woman places Angela on her shoulder right next to her ear.


"Is everything okay?" Rocio, the bouncer from earlier suddenly appears at their table looking at Angela. Angela just nods and gives a thumbs-up, still trying to catch her breath. "That's too bad. I was hoping to show you how I handle troublemakers." She gives Marc the same devilish grin as before.


Angela tried to sit on the giant woman's shoulders, but her butt was still sore. She waited until she finally caught her breath and said "Thank you for helping me! I didn't catch your name."


"Oh! I'm Erika and this is Marc, my husband." Erika says cheerfully. "I'm so sorry about him."


"It's okay, one of the risks of being only six inches tall!" Angela assures her. She pauses for a bit then continues, "I saw the way you two looked at Ginger and Kiki. Have you two been here before?"


"No, this is our first time!" Erika explains.


"Wow, that was quite the first request. You two must be pretty adventurous in the bedroom…?" Angela offers hopefully.


"That was my idea." Erika grins. "I'd say we're starting to try new things which is part of why we're here." Erika paused for a moment then continued, "You mentioned doing a private dance earlier. I've been thinking about it, but what's so different between that and… this?" she motions to the giant stripper gyrating on the stage.


Angela was giddy. It seemed Erika was going to be the key to getting this couple on board. "We're only allowed to do so much in the main room. Cherry pushes the limits of what's allowed, but she brings in enough money management tends to look the other way. However, the private rooms have a lot more… flexibility. As long as we all agree and consent and no one is seriously hurt… the sky's the limit." Angela pauses to let it sink in. Knowing that letting her imagination run wild would be a good thing. "I can't tell you exactly what we'll do. After all, not knowing is half the fun. If you have any specific requests I'm sure we can agree."


Erika involuntarily shifts in her chair, nearly knocking Angela over. "That sounds… exciting," Erika says. Angela can feel Erika's heart beating faster. "Count me in."


"And your husband? Will he join us?" Angela asks hopefully.


Erika thinks for a moment, "I'll see if I can convince him. He might need a little extra convincing though. He may want me to do it by myself first before he tries it."


"No," Angela says abruptly letting her desperation get the better of her. Erika partially turns towards the tiny woman with her eyebrow raised. "I mean, this is something you want to try with your husband. Trust me, you both will enjoy it a lot more if you do it together."


"Good point," Erika says. "Count him in too."


Angela smiled to herself, tonight was going to be a lot of fun.

_______________


The audience had gone completely silent. Cherry's 'little' hop had made them fully aware of just how massive she was. After a moment she heard cheers, hoots, and hollers from all corners of the venue.


Cherry then seductively bent at the waist again, resting her butt on the 3rd tier platform. This time she stops when her upper body is parallel to the ground.


She looks over at her shoulder, her butt obscuring her view of the patrons. "I need someone to spank me," She half-moaned desperately.


All the men on the platform sprang into action attempting to spank her enormous ass. For all their effort Cherry could barely feel them. "I don't feel anything! Go ahead, spank me!" She commands pleadingly as she shakes her ass side-to-side. She can hear one of the men get knocked over by her gentle gyration.


A moment later all three men were back at it. They were punching and kicking her, yet she could still barely feel it. "That tickles." She giggles. Then in a much more demanding voice, she says, "Harder!" the tiny patrons gave everything they had to smack the giantess. Still, Cherry could barely feel it.


"Let me show you how it's done." She says seductively, pulling her ass away from the platform. She positions her hand over her but then gives it a swift smack. From 20' away Marc and Erika feel the sound thunder through their whole body.


Cherry smacks her ass again. Then again. And again. Getting louder, faster, harder. She finished with a final thunderous smack and a gratuitous moan that reverberated through the building. She grabs the pole in front of her to steady herself as she feels her legs grow weak from the excitement. On her ass was a giant red handprint easily as tall as any of the men on the platform.


The power. The thrill. Cherry's pussy was dripping wet. A few small drops had fallen onto the stage, but she could feel a large glob of cum drip from between her legs. With a splash it hits the stage misting the bachelor party below. They cheered loudly in response. Cherry looked down at the men at her feet and says, "You want some of this?" She plunged her fingers in-between her legs for just a moment, then slid them out slowly to ensure she got as much of her juices on them. She seductively brought her fingers to her lips. First, she gave it a light lick then plunged her two fingers into her mouth sucking on them. She slowly pulled her fingers out, completely licked clean. The bachelor party roars in excitement.


Cherry grins at them. "If you want more, then pay up, bugs." She put her hands on her hips towering over them with her legs spread and centered squarely in front of them. She sees them scrambling to figure out how to tip her. "Not fast enough, tinies." She says as she moves her heel right over the group. She stomps it down right next to their table knocking over all of their drinks.


She feels her wristband vibrate and deliberately looks at the screen. "Ohh you naughty toys. A private dance after this too?" She grins while hitting the 'accept' button on her wristband.


"First, I need to get these off," Cherry says removing one of her high heels. She sets it on one of the 4th-floor platforms, right next to the table. The heel alone towered over the table at 5' tall. She took the other one-off and sets it behind the bachelor party's table.


"Let's get started." Cherry offers a devilish grin as she squats over the tiny men spreading her legs wide over them. She shoves her fingers into her wet pussy again and easily slides them in and out then licks them clean again. "Mmmm. I taste so good." She teases.


Cherry unfolds her legs one at a time so she can sit on the edge of the stage. Her massive legs are bent at the knee while her feet rest in the audience behind the bachelor party, completely isolating them. There was no escape from the giantess. Her pussy rested on the edge of the stage only a few feet away from the group.


One of her feet was resting near Marc, Erika, and Angela's table. Marc's curiosity got the best of him and he walked up to the enormous foot. He laid down next to the foot so he could measure his height. His feet were next to her heel and his face didn't even make it to her toes. "It's a whole foot taller than you!" Erika estimated out loud with a gasp.


Marc laughs gregariously at his wife's accidental pun. Suddenly the foot moves and presses on top of him. Marc can feel the giant toes pressing his face into the ground. "No touching without tipping." The giantess says while glaring at the puny man under her foot. Marc can feel the immense weight of her foot resting on his body, then she started to put pressure on him. Marc could feel the air squeeze out of his lungs. His lungs screamed for air and he struggled futilely against the giantess' foot. Then he felt the pressure release and the foot slammed down next to him. Marc tried to offer an apology as he got up, but Cherry was already refocused on the men standing in front of her crotch. Marc instead just sat down next to his wife, trying to catch his breath.


The bachelor party fell silent as they see Cherry's eyes focus on them. "Which of you are getting married?" All of the guys jump to make the husband-to-be raise his hand. "Stand here." She ordered pointing a spot only a foot away from her glistening vagina. Sheepishly the man stands up and walks up to her massive crotch. "The rest of you can stand anywhere behind him." All the men scramble into place as she begins massaging her clit vigorously.


The men watch in awe as her vagina begins to open up in response to the stimulation. They can see pools of her cum forming in the folds of her vagina. The giantess begins to pump faster and faster. Cherry is overcome with the thrill of having 6 doll-sized men watching her masturbate. Not only that, they already signed up for a private dance! Oh, the things she planned to do to them!


Cherry's foot flexes and her toes curl and she lets out a deep moan as she orgasms. With her first orgasm, she completely coats the husband-to-be in her juices. Then another orgasm and another back to back. To the bachelor party's surprise, Cherry was a squirter and cum just continued to pour out of her. It didn't take long before all 6 of the bachelor's entourage were completely soaked. Covered in the hot and slippery juices made it difficult to stand and most of the men had fallen to the ground.


Cherry's hand was shaking from the adrenaline surging through her body. She had successfully knocked over 6 fully grown men with nothing but her cum. She gingerly licks her fingers clean. Smiling down at the pile of men drenched in her juices. Every one of those men was going home smelling like HER. It would take more than one shower to erase her scent from then, she knew because she had done this before to an ex-boyfriend. Yes, tonight the husband-to-be was going to go home smelling like another woman. With that thought, Cherry could feel her libido rising again. Luckily she had a private dance to look forward to.


Cherry came back to her senses as she started to shrink. Disappointed that her set was over, but excited for the prospects of what was next. She walked up seductively towards the men who were still having troubles standing due to the slippery ground and still covered in her cum. She stopped at the edge of the stage where her crotch once sat and said, "Well boys, let's get you cleaned up so we can get this party started!" Almost on queue three 12' tall waitresses started passing towels out to help the men dry off. She eyed the men closely and noticed all of them were taller than her… for now.