- Text Size +

The sound of Shibuya nightlife was gentle, cloaked in wind as the blue-clad Velvet Room attendant stared wistfully out at the skyline. Elizabeth felt a deep longing in her heart as she waited, unaffected by the cold, for her appointment to begin.



No sound foretold the arrival of Elizabeth’s guest. She simply knew she was here.



Elizabeth turned, arms open, and cheered, “Margaret! You’ve accepted my invitation!”



Margaret was as stately as ever, uncrossing her arms only to move a lock of hair out of her eyes. “It’s rather unorthodox. I admit I had entertained the thought on a few occasions, but still, Elizabeth, I want you to understand what you’re – ”



Margaret stopped as Elizabeth forcibly hugged her tight against her will. Cracking a smile, Elizabeth said, “Oh, you need not addle me with these pleasantries. I know what it is you really feel.”



Elizabeth let go as Margaret blushed, putting a hand down to her crotch. She had forgotten how tight it had become, and even now there were already not-insignificant amounts of precum leaking from the tip as it pitched a tent in Margaret’s tights, enough that Elizabeth could reach her own finger down, digging through Margaret’s shield and behind the fabric of her coat, and Elizabeth could plant her finger on the gooey splotch to retrieve a dollop of Margaret’s fluid which was promptly inserted into Elizabeth's mouth.



“Delicious~,” Elizabeth said, now batting her eyelids at Margaret.



“Hmph,” Margaret replies, allotting herself a single brief blush. “I suppose if I am so transparent, we may begin.”



And Margaret unbuttoned her coat, spreading the halves like wings to reveal her nude top half, glowing in moonlight. Below, her dick continued to struggle against her panties and tights, mounds shifting with each errant twitch as Elizabeth, enraptured by the display, placed her hands on Margaret’s shoulders, pulling the two of them together.



“Oh, ho!” Margaret said, impressed at Elizabeth’s restraint from the foreplay, already itching for the release that their grinding failed to offer through the inhibitors of clothes, even if both ladies were now wetter than they’d been prior.



As though reading her lover’s mind, Elizabeth crouched, breaking the rhythm to forcefully pull down Margaret’s tights – which came down easy enough – and panties, which were so strained against the power of Margaret’s erection that they split, her powerful, foot-long penis smacking Elizabeth in the face.



“H’ooph!”



Margaret stifled a laugh as Elizabeth blushed, wiping her face of any precum with the palm of her hand. Elizabeth’s annoyance was quickly replaced with delight as she once again sampled Margaret’s fluids before setting her sights once more on the dispensary.



“I never knew you to be so naughty, Margaret,” Elizabeth said, dragging a finger up Margaret’s twitching shaft. “So… lewd.



“Well, I – oh,” Margaret was interrupted as Elizabeth’s trained mouth wrapped seamlessly around Margaret’s dick, pumping slowly at first, but still picking up speed to match Margaret’s stuttering pace as the words were almost literally sucked out of her.



“Mmm… mmmm,” Elizabeth could only moan, the pleasure coursing through her in a shockwave, energy radiating from her, combining in an infinity symbol with the equally potent celestial energy Margaret herself emanated through her voice, skin, and dick, taking the blowjob with such gusto as to barely even notice the pair’s expansion, concrete rooftop already beginning to buckle beneath the weight of the two amazons.



Then, the climax.



Margaret unleashed an unbridled wail of pleasure as Elizabeth soaked in every drop she could, the voluminous seed flowing into her mouth and stomach, Elizabeth’s own addiction to Margaret’s being pushing her over the edge as the pair ballooned in size once more, the concrete rooftop finally giving way beneath their weight and crumbling, sending the both of them unexpectedly falling through several stories worth of concrete and rebar, crashing into a column of uprooted dust and debris.



The miasma cleared gradually as the lights of vehicles and cautious people paused before the demolished building. Until…



Oh my!



This invocation was Elizabeth’s, and it came with renewed power and vigor. The blue-clad woman’s face became clear as day, now magnified several dozen times. She was covering Margaret, slightly annoyed but more befuddled as she too was roughly the size of an apartment building, still glowing following her orgasm which was still depositing leftovers that were yet to be pushed out of her monumental, still-visible dick.



The city held its breath in dumbfounded shock at the two giant women, caught in an act of utter lewdness that had already condemned an untold number of people to death or dismemberment, possibly in the dozens.



“If I’d known this was what would happen if our love was realized… I would’ve come to you far sooner,” Margaret said with a smirk, wriggling from beneath Elizabeth in a move that dislodged several spare chunks of debris. Margaret stood up, a glacial gesture, her long rod’s glistening tip reflecting the dim light of a nighttime city slowly realizing it was in crisis.



Elizabeth looked at Margaret – and her hefty cock – lovingly, stroking it as she giggled, “Are you ready for round two?”



Looking around briefly, the sound of tires screeching on the road caught Elizabeth’s eye. A side glance revealed it: a city bus, trying in vain to escape the catastrophe that had erupted, attempting to turn around from the avalanche of rubble it nearly crashed into.



SNATCH!!!



Elizabeth’s size did not betray her deceptive speed. Her slender fingers were like the sinister claws of a skill crane, with tenfold the ferocity and grip, clutching the bus up from the ground, wheels still rotating in midair. She winked at the stupefied passengers, blowing a kiss before slamming the front end directly atop the head of Margaret’s dick, caving the bus in and allowing it to slide smoothly on top of the penis.



Already twitching and quivering with delight, Margaret allowed this to continue, unable to uphold her stalwart expression, her stance buckled and she fell again to her knees, quaking the foundations of the street as her dick continued to spear upwards, Elizabeth doing an impeccable job of jacking her off with it.



Inside the bus, it was mayhem. Every cubic inch not taken up by Margaret’s girthy cock contained people, screaming, banging on metal and glass, before the cock’s growth and hardening slammed them against the interior walls, and Elizabeth’s servicing of the fleshlight tore them apart as each stroke rubbed them against the tough vehicular interior, every POP always accompanied by an ecstatic moan by Margaret.



“Yeah, that’s… good,” Elizabeth practically coughed out, distracted. She had been doing so much work that it was now difficult for her to focus; her own trembling quim needed release, and luckily several survivors burrowing from amidst the rubble showed up just in time to provide.



Come here, you!” she snarled, using her free hand to snatch the pedestrians from their escape, slamming them into the gooey, slimy tunnel between the flap in the center of her legs, feeling their struggles radiate again through every fiber of her being. And then she grabbed another, and the sensations magnified even more, and more, and with each new captive the speed at which she stroked Margaret’s own quivering cock inched up speedier and speedier, now so large that it barely was able to be contained in the confines of the bus, until –



They both released.



The sounds of the sister giantesses relieving the pressure in their nether regions was heard far and wide; the remains of the bus exploded, popping in a white slurry fountain awash with the occasional chunky bits of red. And the contractions of Elizabeth’s masturbation session were violent and destructive enough to crush most who’d been sentenced to such a fate, and enough to drown in her sticky sweet fluid those who were able to defy the odds and survive the first waves of her pleasure, a pleasure which had the adverse effect of kicking off yet another spurt of growth.



Higher and higher the two swirled, their expansions pushing away thousands and thousands of tons worth of buildings, concrete, vehicles, and people, until at last Shibuya itself wasn’t much more than a mere stain seated beneath Elizabeth’s own butt-crack, and the metro area of Tokyo sprawl existed as a carpet, buildings barely a comparative inch from the ground upon which Elizabeth and Margaret collapsed, panting to regain their respective breath.



“Ah… Now…” Elizabeth heaved. “Time to reveal… our full power…”



Margaret blinked her eyes, cheek resting on the better swath of a public park. She got to her knees, a painfully slow maneuver to onlookers, and smiled. She looked down at her cock, the discharge from the prior release now merely a droplet compared to her output. And the thought of it already made her horny beyond relief, with the erection to match.



“This will be most entertaining,” said Margaret, already magicking off her coat to reveal her toned body, breasts and delicate, velvety torso now on full display as the last thing most of these humans would ever see. Elizabeth took the same hint, baring her own, slightly smaller chest as she now watched Margaret's work.



Margaret peered at the ground with focus and determination. Then, with a simple movement, she buried her fingers into the landscape, carving trenches through the cityscape before she had successfully unearthed an entire residential area of untouched homes, houses, and apartment buildings, all of which could fit within the palm of her hand.



And all of which, certainly, were filled with people.



“Oooooh!” Elizabeth squealed, quelling her insatiable libido to pay attention as Margaret used her other free hand to prime her dick, two fingers gently pulling open the slit that was her urethra as she angled her palm slightly, the dirt and debris and humanity within now coalescing into an avalanche that sprinkled the gargantuan penis with all sorts of things, most of which having little to no effect on the nonplussed Margaret. But just barely, if Elizabeth squinted, she could see the thousands of flinging specks that were falling in and around it.



Humans.



Those lucky ones who missed the dick simply splattered on the soft skin from impact, or found themselves in the musky forested hair that was Margaret’s slight, graceful, tufted patch of pubes. But those who were not lucky entered the dick, their fall constantly broken as the inner walls of the urethra gradually closed in, their worlds becoming nothing but darkness, humidity, and pink, as they descended deeper and deeper until the ocean of slimy white that was the interior of Margaret’s testicles became their new home, drowning many, suffocating most, and condemning the rest that treaded semen to an ultimate, uncertain, but certainly dreadful fate.



Then Margaret looked at Elizabeth, a predator’s glare in her eyes.



“My turn.”



Elizabeth’s own fear was matched by her arousal as Margaret pounced, kissing Elizabeth as she tackled her to the ground, thrusting deep, purposeful, forceful thrusts into Elizabeth’s gluttonous vagina, each gyration a magnitudinous quake that could easily level mountains, much less the city. Their lovemaking, their moaning, their twisting and turning, their thrusting, their sweating, kissing, their ejecting of all manner of fluids transformed them into a rolling avatar of destruction, death following in their wake of the two bodies converging in the ultimate expression of love, getting faster and faster until, as Margaret was furiously shoving her cock in and out of Elizabeth’s dumbstruck hole, she paused for a moment.



The willpower of Margaret as she removed the cock entirely from the cozy sleeve it once called a temporary home without releasing it was a will only powerful for an extradimensional being such as herself, as she, on her knees above Elizabeth, aimed forward.



Then she released.



If the previous ejaculation was a fountain, this one was a verified geyser. Wild, uncontrollable, the massive streamers of cum crashed from Margaret, carving their own swaths of steamy destruction through the crust of the Earth upon which the city stood, filling every unfilled trench and crevice with the hot bubbly substance, turning the once thriving morning time city into desiccated swampland.



And it kept going. Margaret’s biological ejection could not be controlled, refusing to let up for even a second, it simply got stronger and stronger, even as Margaret aimed once again at Elizabeth’s inviting face, coating her sister in the deluge of cum, before her cock once again found its mark in Elizabeth’s perfectly primed baby oven.



Margaret stuck her cock within, and it was as though the drenched Elizabeth was now whole again, body twitching as though it were in the process of rebooting.



But this development came with another twist: they were expanding once again.



“Oh? We’re…” Margaret huffed in effort. “We’re getting larger?!”



The gray-green swath of the metro area was already shrinking into insignificance as the Sea of Japan became merely a short stream separating the country from the nondescript landmass that jutted out close to it. The Earth’s curvature was shrinking, and Elizabeth laid out flat was already feeling the contractions.



“Ah-ah-ah!!!” she let out in rapture, just as Margaret’s onslaught was finally beginning to die down.



The Elizabeth had long since reached full saturation by Margaret’s persistent cum, and the back flow filled a deep puddle around her grounded hips, a puddle that was sure to span many millions of acres and for the time being could stretch miles and miles high, at least until it spread out in a sprawl, slowly inseminating every waterway in the east of Asia, and irreparably lightening the magnificence that was the Pacific Ocean.



Their expansion continued on, the pair of Goddesses now retaining enough gravity on their own to drift aimlessly away from the planet they once devoted themselves to, now becoming nothing more than a marble of a world that could easily be eclipsed by a single one of Margaret’s balls.



Elizabeth was practically catatonic, stars in her eyes, unable to even blink until Margaret lightly tapped her cheek.



“Huh?” Elizabeth practically jumped, and an errant contraction of her sore pelvis ejected yet another spurt of her and Margaret’s liquid, brilliant shining light in the darkness of space.



“Did you think that it was over?” Margaret said, casting a smile to her sister.



“What do you mean?” Elizabeth started, before her face went utterly slack in shock, the feeling of something being stuffed between the bare cheeks of her backside taking all semblance of agency away from her, as Margaret once again took command, turning Elizabeth around and driving her dick inside of Elizabeth’s ass, the tip slamming into the marble-like Earth as it was now drowned in the gushing precum, pounded by the immense pressure, and baked by the heat.



Elizabeth’s joy and horniness were present on her face as she babbled, laughing all the way as the pair’s final act of lovemaking expanded them further and further beyond, Margaret releasing and ejaculating more and more as they ascended into the greater reaches of the solar system. The planet became a mere grain of sand, then an atom, then nothing, as they grew and grew, a pair of goddesses whose pleasure could transcend the vastness of space, filling multiverses with their gushing cum and their shining, brilliant love.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Again, just a short little thing, nothing too fancy so one may find the odd typo in there.