- Text Size +

Kristin had a big family all over the country. Included in her family were two of her own children, Brooke and Brayden. They fought like your typical brother and sister and being a single mother, Kristin wished sometimes she could get some peace and quiet from her children.

One day, the two were out by the family pool, fighting over a pool chair they both wanted to sit in. Out of nowhere, the siblings slowly shrunk and were now tiny on the chair. Unfortunately for them, that’s when they saw their giantess mom coming out in a one-piece bathing suit.

“Please don’t come over here,” Brooke said. Unfortunately, the seat her and her brother were on was the one Kristin went over to. She turned around, unknowingly showing off her big butt to her two young children. Kristin then put her towel on the back of the chair.

“Oh, no. Brayden! Run! Mom’s about to sit on us!” Brooke said. There was no use in running, however. Kristin was too fast. She wound up sitting on her two children, crushing them under her massive butt. She then lay on the pool chair and sighed, closing her eyes behind her sunglasses.

Neither Brooke nor Brayden could even move to get their giantess mom’s attention. They would have to wait until she stood up. They just hoped their mom didn’t –

That’s when she did what they hoped she wouldn’t. She blew a big fart. It was an explosive one, one that even hurt Kristin to force out from between her mammoth buttcheeks. She smelled the fart and blew her hand over her face, waving the smell away.

Her children were forced to breathe in the giantess’ fart because they were stuck under the big butt. It was almost half hour before Kristin decided to get up from the seat.

“Brooke and Brayden have been awfully quiet. I wonder where they are,” Kristin said. She then began walking back into the house, her children bouncing up and down as she walked and her buttcheeks bounced up and down.

She then headed for the bathroom as the fart that escaped her butt made her have to poop. She removed the bathing suit, completely naked now, and sat on the toilet. Brooke was now stuck to the toilet seat her giantess mom was sitting on while Brayden was so near her butthole, he was staring down into the toilet. He was screaming from the height, but his mom’s butt was so big, it covered the entire toilet hole and blocked out his screams.

He had to endure the loud noises of the toilet as well as the ones coming out of his mom’s butt. She farted several times into the toilet and then he had to watch and listen as she pooped big turds into the toilet. He also had to endure her wiping her butt. He held on for dear life as she flushed the toilet. He didn’t want to be flushed.

“Brayden? Brooke? Where are you two?” she asked as she walked out of the bathroom, unaware they were still stuck to each of her buttcheeks.