- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I enjoyed writing this one so much. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

I first met Kristin Ferrell when I started working at Gabe’s. She had a butt that was literally unexplainable. It was huge and moved majestically when she walked, even more when she wore her tan jeans as opposed to her black basketball shorts.

Her cheeks were like ovals, sticking out past her hips. She didn’t have thick thighs whatsoever, but her butt was so big and wide, there was no taking my eyes off of it. I constantly stared at it when I went into the warehouse when I was bringing trash to the compactor. She would be standing at a table with her back turned, her butt in plain view.

One day, however, something happened that once again is unexplainable. I was walking past her table when I spontaneously shrunk. Kristin then came over to me, her steps making loud booming noises and picked me up, smiling evilly.

“Got you, you little pervert,” she said. “I know you always are staring at my butt. It’s so big, isn’t it?” she gave a tiny laugh. “Well, brace yourself. You’re about to go on the ride of your life, little man. It actually makes me horny just thinking about it.” she then laughed louder, putting me in her back pocket and walking back to her table.

As she walked, her butt bounced up and down perfectly. I had no idea what she had meant when she said I was going to go for a ride – maybe this was it? – but I didn’t care. This was so hot and so awesome. She finally sat on me when she got in her car to drive home.

Once she got home, she took me out of her back pocket and placed me on her bed. She then took her pants off, revealing a black g-string thong. She then turned her head back to me and smiled.

“How you like it now?” she said, smacking her bare buttcheek. It was as fat as it was wide. She then grabbed one of her buttcheeks and shook it up and down. After that, she put her finger inbetween her buttcheeks and pulled the thong out.

“I’ve had a wedgie all day,” she said, letting go of the thong and allowing it to get lodged back inbetween her buttcheeks. She then came over to me and picked me up.

“Ready?” she asked. She then put me on her thumb, put her hand behind her and shoved me between her buttcheeks, groaning as she pulled her thumb out. I was now stuck between two huge buttcheeks. Kristin then began to laugh as she clenched her buttcheeks together, squishing me.

She bent over, her buttcheeks spreading apart and letting a little light in for me, and began shaking her butt. The fat on her buttcheeks shook back and forth on their own. Soon after, I heard the rumbling. I knew what was coming next.

Kristin relaxed her butthole and let the fart escape on its own. It was like a snake was coming out of her butthole because the fart was so long and the wind of it was so strong. She sighed as she finished her fart.

“You like that smell?” she asked, clenching her buttcheeks on me again, trapping the smell. “I can’t wait for your wildest ride tomorrow. Let’s just say I’ll be going in early to meet Bill.” She laughed.

Bill was our store manager. Why was she meeting him? Were they going to fuck? What did that have to do with me?

The next morning, Kristin got to Gabe’s at five o’clock that morning. I was in her back pocket, enjoying the ride as she walked. She went into the office and pulled me out of her back, showing me to Bill.

“Hey! Are you ready for this?” he asked. Ready for what?

“He doesn’t know, babe,” Kristin said. She then went over to Bill and got on her knees. She began unbuttoning his jeans and pulled them and his underwear down, revealing a huge red boner. Kristin then put me on the tip of his penis and smiled evilly at me.

Was she about to –

Kristin licked her lips and then opened her mouth, placing Bill’s penis into her mouth. Her tongue was covering me now as she began to give our manager a blowjob.

I could hear Bill moan as she sucked. I was stuck under her tongue, getting all wet myself from her saliva. She sucked until Bill came in her mouth. I flew into her mouth, as well, but was able to land on her tongue. Unfortunately, however, I was now stuck to her tongue by Bill’s cum.

Kristin swished me around in her mouth before she spit me and Bill’s cum back on the tip of his penis. Kristin then bent over the desk, her vagina sticking out between her legs.

“My turn to cum, babe,” she said to Bill. Bill then grabbed his penis and put the tip, and me, slowly into Kristin’s vagina. I don’t know how she had gotten so wet, but she was creamy as I slipped into her.

Her vaginal walls began squeezing me and Bill’s penis and I heard her moans as Bill thrusted in and out of her. She eventually came all over me, a tidal wave of cum covering me and the penis I was on.

I came out just as I had gone in – covered in cum.

“You felt so good inside me, little boy,” she said. “Now it’s time for the finale.” Kristin shook her butt up and down, then grabbed at one of her buttcheeks and pulled it, exposing her butthole.

“Put him in me one last time, daddy,” she said to Bill. Bill put his penis into Kristin’s butthole. As he went in and out, her buttcheeks made a very loud slapping noise. It was so loud, even I could hear it as I got covered in pieces of poop. Not long after, I heard rumbling.

“Bill, daddy, I have to fart. Take it out so I can fart,” she said as she moaned.

“No. Fart on my dick, baby,” he said to her. Kristin continued to moan as she farted on the penis. The fart got stuck in her butt because Bill’s penis blocked the exit, making the smell that much worse.

“Baby, I have to cum again,” he said to her a few minutes later. The slapping noise of Kristin’s buttcheeks was turning me on at this point.

“Cum in my butt. Make him stuck in there for good,” she said to Bill, still moaning. Bill did as he was told by his employee. He shot the cum, and me, deep into Kristin’s butthole.

It was a happy ending for all of us. Kristin got dicked down, Bill got to bang a hot woman with a huge butt, and I was now stuck inside the biggest butt at Gabe’s.