- Text Size +

The last thing Anthony and Meron remembered, they were hanging out with their group of friends when the fell unconscious. Now, they were both awake, but were both in what seemed to be very awkward positions. Meron woke up to the smell of some type of meat and had some sort of liquid in his hair that burned his eyes.

Anthony woke up in a somewhat similar situation, as he was covered in some of liquid himself. Some of it was in his eyes, as well, which burned them. He wiped it out as much as he could. He then noticed something unusual. He licked some of the yellow liquid that was on his grey sweater. It was cheese. How did he get covered in cheese?

He tried to stand, but his arms were stuck under what looked like fries. He looked around to see that he was indeed stuck in a mess of cheese fries. How did he get into a giant thing of cheese fries?

He then looked out further to see a giant cheesesteak. He saw something moving in the cheesesteak, too. “M – Meron? Is that you?” he asked.

“Anthony?” Meron called out. “What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. It looks like you’re in a giant cheesesteak and I’m in a giant thing of cheese fries,” Anthony said.

“How did this happen? Are we tripping?” Meron asked. Before he could get an answer, their answer appeared out of nowhere. Their friends Aimee and Tippy came in to whatever room they were in. There was just one difference – they were both towering over them. Had Meron and Anthony been shrunk and the giantesses put them in the food? Or had they grown and made their food giant, as well?

The two giantesses began to chuckle as they went toward their perspective food. Tippy’s favorite food was a cheesesteak, and now Meron was going to be part of her meal. She picked the cheesesteak up, Meron getting a front row seat of her mouth as she brought the sandwich to her mouth, licking her lips.

"I hope you taste good, Meron," Tippy said, putting the sandwich in her mouth and chewing. Just seconds later, she swallowed the cheesesteak and the tiny in her sandwich. After eating him. she let out a burp.

"Tasty," she said, rubbing her bare belly.

Anthony watched in horror as the giantess ate one of his friends, watching as she swallowed him.

“Meron! No!” he exclaimed. In that same moment, he was lifted on a skinny cheese-covered fry. He turned his head to see that his giantess niece had lifted him on her favorite food. She licked her lips as she looked seductively at him.

“Wait! This isn’t right! I’m your uncle!” Anthony exclaimed.

“Now you’re delicious,” she said, chuckling as she opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. “Yummy, yummy uncle in my tummy!”

“Don’t eat me!” Anthony yelled. It was no use, however. Aimee ate the fry, chewing it but avoiding chewing on Anthony before she swallowed both him and the food.

"Was he tasty?" Tippy asked her. Aimee nodded.

"Now he's in my belly," she said, rubbing it as Tippy had done when she ate Meron.