- Text Size +

Everyone loves a woman in power. Rebekah was one of those women, as she was named the Editor-in-Chief of the county college newspaper for the spring semester. Not only that, but she had the biggest butt of any of the girls not only part of the newspaper, but on campus. Each buttcheek resembled a volleyball and it had a very nice bounce to it as she walked. It didn’t help that she always wore very tight jeans that sometimes even exposed her lower back.

No one was a bigger fan of Rebekah’s bubble butt than Stephen, however. He always fantasized about her sitting on him, whether in her too-tight jeans or with her bare naked butt. Either way would’ve been hot to him.

Stephen was in the newspaper office by himself one day, located on the second floor of the college center. He was sitting on one of the couches when all of a sudden, he shrunk down to the size of an ant. He had no idea how he became so small nor did he know how to change back to normal.

Before he could think of something, the door to the office opened. To his surprise, Rebekah was the one who walked in.

Oh, my god, Stephen thought. Was his dream about to become a reality?

Rebekah walked over to where he had shrunk and put her backpack on the seat next to him. He looked up then and saw Rebekah standing over him.

“Here we go,” he said. Rebekah then squatted all the way down until she was sitting on the tiny man in her seat. Stephen was being crushed by her huge butt. Breathing was very difficult under the giantess’ weight.

Rebekah sat there for ten minutes until she got up. Stephen was stuck to her butt. It was now time for the ride of his life. As Rebekah walked, Stephen went up and down on her buttcheek as she walked. This was just as he would have imagined – so, so hot, for starters.

The real fun began when Rebekah got home with Stephen on her butt. Of course, she had no idea she had sat on her tiny colleague, so she thought nothing when she took her pants off and threw them in her laundry basket.

Stephen had gotten himself loose before Rebekah had taken her pants off. He was now hanging on to her underwear, which barely covered her huge butt. He stared right between her buttcheeks now. He had no next move. What was he going to do?

Before he could think of a next move, he heard rumbling. Where was it coming from? As it got louder, he looked in front of him and then heard where it was coming from.

Without warning, Rebekah let out a big fart. Stephen used all his strength to hang on to her underwear, but it was to no avail. He flew off her underwear and on to her bed. He looked up at the giantess, who was now taking her underwear off. She was now showing him her bare naked butt.

He couldn’t help but get a huge boner. He had always dreamt of seeing Rebekah’s butt, but he never thought he’d get the chance. Rebekah turned around, heading toward Stephen again. Once she was towering over him, she turned around.

Stephen started shaking. Rebekah was about to sit on him with her bare butt. This was going to be the hottest thing ever. She was quick with it as she plopped her butt down on him. He remained stuck on her butt for the rest of the night.

The next day, Stephen became unstuck to her bare butt and then found himself on the back of her jeans again. He was loving this new life as part of the biggest butt in school.

Rebekah met with her friend, Aroma, and the two then went into the newspaper office.

Stephen knew who Aroma was. She was in his Oceanography class. Not only did she have an enormous butt, but it was also very long. He felt if he were to drive on it, it would take five hours to get from her saddle bags to her lower back, about the same time it would take to drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.

Her butt moved nicely, as well. Her buttcheeks bounced up and down as she walked just as Rebekah’s did. Stephen also had imagined of being sat on by Aroma. He didn’t even think he’d survive being under such a big butt.

He was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard rumbling again. Rebekah farted, making him fly off her butt and onto the couch.

“Excuse me,” Rebekah said, and the two girls laughed. Now it was Aroma who towered over Stephen. He was about to experience another dream of his.

“Give it to me, baby!” I said to the giantess butt that was about to squish me and hopefully blow the biggest fart on me.

Aroma began to squat down, ready to sit on the couch when she looked back and screamed.

“Oh, my God! A bug!” she exclaimed. She sat back up again. Rebekah looked down and noticed who the tiny being was on the couch.

“That’s not a bug! That’s my colleague, Stephen!” she said.

Chapter End Notes:

For the continuation of this story, catch Aroma's Butt Bug.