- Text Size +

Kat drove home with her brother Karl, driving as fast as she could from the church. She had no idea what had happened to Dani, but knew she was terrified of the giantess. Dani was already mad at her for flirting with Christian. Who knew what Dani would do to her at her size?

Being manically anxious, Kat always assumed the worst. She assumed now that Dani was a giantess, she would come after her and try to do something bad to her for flirting with Christian. She gathered all her dogs together – her two Pomeranians and her corgi – and hid under her bed. Despite having her three dogs with her, Kat was still shaking in her skin. It took a long while, but eventually, there were loud booming noises and the house began to shake a little.

“NO!!!” Kat cried out, tears falling from her eyes. The booming got louder and the shaking got more violent. Kat crawled further under her bed. She knew the giantess Dani was near, and she had a bad feeling she was coming for her.

“Kat….” Dani’s voice boomed nearby. Kat cried out again, leaving from under her bed and running down into the basement.

“No! Please leave me alone!” Kat yelled as she ran down into the bottom most part of her basement. There was a window to her left, and she looked out to see the giantess getting closer and closer. Dani’s belly was so big, it covered her vagina and the top part of her large thighs.

“Kat….come out, come out wherever you are,” Dani said as her foot landed near the basement window. Dani then laughed evilly.

“Dani! Please! I’m so sorry!” Kat cried. Seconds later, the entire house came out from its foundation. Kat now looked up to see her giantess, naked best friend holding her house in one hand. Kat ran up the stairs and into the garage, which still had its roof intact.

Dani smashed her open hand through the garage door, reaching around until she was able to grab Kat. Kat continued to kick and scream as Dani brought her out and up to her face.

“Kat, I thought you were my best friend. How could you do that to me?” Dani asked.

“I’m so sorry, Dani! Please don’t hurt me!” she said, bawling in fear. Dani smirked at the tiny inbetween her fingers.

“You need to be punished,” Dani said. She then looked at her tiny friend, licking her lips. “I wonder how you taste.” She then laughed evilly and brought her tongue out of her mouth, licking Kat.

“You taste pretty good,” Dani said. “I think that’s a perfect punishment.” She opened her mouth, bringing Kat closer and closer to it.

“Dani! Please! Don’t eat me!” Kat cried. Those were her last words, however, as Dani dropped her into her mouth, closed it and swallowed her best friend.

Slosh! Dani heard Kat fall into her stomach. She then rubbed her huge belly, which became bigger after eating the tiny girl. Eating people must make her grow. She liked that.

Her work wasn’t done yet, however. She then went over to Tyler St where she would find her next meal.

*                                                                                                  *                                                                                                                    *

Christian hadn’t thought of anything about talking to Kat. She had broken up with her boyfriend and was now single, so she was able to talk to anyone she wanted. He didn’t understand why Dani was so angry at them for talking. Him and her dated a long time ago. Why did it matter who he talked to now?

He paid no mind to it, going on with his life. That was until he had heard booming and felt the ground shaking while sitting in his room. He went over to the window by his bed and was shocked by what he saw.

Dani was a giantess, and she was also naked. Her belly looked bigger than usual. What the hell was going on?

Dani went up to Christian’s house and smashed her hand through his bedroom window, grabbing him immediately. She brought the tiny to her face.

“What’s going on here? How did you get so big?” Christian asked her.

“Never mind that, little boy,” she said. “Why are you flirting with my best friend?”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Christian asked.

“It means everything!” she answered, her voice booming in his face. He covered his ears. Dani smirked then. “Well, if you really want to be with her, you can both be together in my stomach.” She opened her mouth, dropped Christian in it and swallowed her tiny ex-boyfriend.

Slosh! she heard the same noise she heard when Kat fell into her stomach as Christian joined her.

“You two were tasty,” she said, patting her big, naked belly, which grew bigger now after eating her second tiny.

There was so much she could do around her. It was time for her to go around Middlesex County and have even more fun.