- Text Size +

As she was every Sunday, Dani was at Trinity United Methodist Church with her family, joining in with the rest of the people in prayer. Dani’s best friend Kathleen and her brother Karl were also there. Dani and Kathleen weren’t currently speaking as Kathleen had previously been talking to Dani’s ex-boyfriend Christian after she broke up with her boyfriend, Anthony.

Dani paid them no mind as she closed her eyes and continued to pray silently. As she prayed, however, her body felt weird. Her stomach became to feel shaky. Her legs and arms followed suit. What was happening? She had no idea. The next thing she knew, however, she begin to grow.

The other church people were afraid as Dani grew bigger and bigger with no explanation. She eventually grew so big, she burst through the roof of the church. That’s when everyone began to run away to their cars, driving back into Carteret, where they lived.

As Dani grew, her clothes began to rip off, as well. By the time she had bust through the roof, Her dress and bra had been ripped in half. She was now topless and only in her underwear. Before long, however, those came off, too. She grew so big, she was as tall as the WYATT apartments next to the church.

Anyone walking down the street began to run from the giantess, as well. Dani had no idea how she had grown so big, but she strangely liked being a giantess. As she walked, the ground shook. That made her giggle. It was so amazing being so big, her footsteps made the entire town shake.

She walked over to the train station and looked down to see if she could see the tiny people on the platform. Unfortunately, her belly was so big, it was blocking her view. She had to lift it from the bottom to see the tiny people on the platform. There were only a few, but they weren’t running. They were all looking at her.

She assumed they were looking at her boobs. She had DD-cup boobs, which she covered almost all the time because she was so uncomfortable with her body in general. Now that she towered over basically everyone and was completely naked, her body was a show to everyone.

Dani then let go of her big belly, which then crashed down on to the platform, making it fall. She wasn’t worried about the damage she had caused or the people she may have killed. She laughed as she realized that she was so big and powerful, she could crush a whole platform with her belly.

She was large and in charge – literally. Being this size, there was no stopping her. Being this size and having so much power turned her on now. She could do whatever she wanted. What she wanted to do now was to get revenge on her best friend.

Dani turned around and walked back towards the church, where she noticed Kat’s red car was gone. She smiled. She wasn’t going to get away with flirting with her ex-boyfriend that easy. Dani began walking towards Carteret, stepping on people and cars on her way.