- Text Size +

Dani was a giantess, but she still wasn’t as tall as the buildings in downtown New Brunswick. She knew exactly how to change that, however. She went over to one of the apartment buildings and began looking in to see if there were any tinies inside any of the apartments.

“Come on out and play,” she said to anyone. That’s when one guy came out of his apartment to see what was going on. That turned out to be a big mistake on his part. Dani let out a small laugh and picked the tiny man up.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she said as she ate the tiny man. He sloshed into her stomach and her belly grew again. Dani burped for the first time. This shook the building of the man she had just eaten. She found this amusing, as well.

Across the street from the building, Dani now towered over another Barnes and Noble. She squatted down to see inside the second floor of the building. As for the people who were down on the ground, they were able to see more of Dani than they may have wanted – her anus.

She looked behind her and noticed people were now walking under her butthole. This gave her an idea. She began pushing on her stomach muscles, seeing if she had a surprise for anyone under her. She then hatched another idea as she felt something brewing.

Dani got up and headed over to Easton Ave, squatting down again. It was now time for action. “Sorry about this,” she said. She wasn’t sorry, however. She then let the biggest fart in history fly out of her butthole. It was such a big fart, cars on the sides of the road began to flip around in the air before crashing into different buildings and glass shattered all over.

Dani sighed as the fart ended. “I don’t know how long I’ve been holding that in, but that felt real good,” she said, waving behind her butt to clear the smell as if it was going to work.

She still didn’t feel big enough, however. She needed to eat more people and get even bigger. Dani began walking down the street, making roaring noises. She looked to her left and on the side of the Barnes and Noble was a rail that led right to the train station. There were many people running towards the train station, away from the big, naked giantess.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked the people, grabbing a few of them and eating them. “There’s only one way out. In my belly.” She slapped her belly as the tiny people sloshed down into her stomach.

This wasn’t doing the trick. She needed something where there were many tiny people. She began walking around again, the city shaking as she walked. She turned the corner twice and that’s when she saw the perfect specimen – a Rutgers bus. They were always full of students – in Dani’s case, full of delicious tinies to help her grow.

“Well, well, well.” she said, picking up the bus. The people inside the bus were screaming as the giantess lifted them up to her mouth. She used her index finger to open the front bus door. The students in front of the bus fell out and into Dani’s waiting mouth. Once those in the front were eaten, Dani shook the bus so all the kids in the back fell to the front, where she would tip the bus to where they would then fall into her mouth.

As the people sloshed into Dani’s stomach and her belly grew, her height began to now, too. After eating all the people on the bus, she stood at over a hundred feet tall. Dani threw her head back and let out a big giantess evil laugh.

No one could stop her now – not like they could before, either. But now, she was a giga giantess. Now there was only one more town where she could tower over not only the people, but be as tall as some of the tallest buildings in the metropolitan area. It was time for giantess Dani to take over New York City.