- Text Size +

Anyone that had been to Menlo mall knew that the glass roof above several sections of the mall looked like toilet seats. The roof could be lifted off and any giant person could use the hole in the roof as a toilet. That’s exactly what Dani was planning to do.

After cumming all over the people of Woodbridge Mall, she had to pee, which was normal for anyone who orgasmed. It was just a normal bodily function. Dani was excited to use the mall as a toilet. Being at her size, she could drown a whole floor of the big mall with her piss. That made her horny, but she had already came, so there was no chance she would cum again.

As she approached Menlo mall, she towered over one of the glass roofs and roared over it, looking down at the people inside. They must have seen her because they began to run. Dani laughed softly, lifting the glass roof.

“Poor, tiny people. You really think running will save you,” she shook her head no. “Nothing’s going to save you. Many of you are going to drown in my pee, and I can’t wait to see you struggle.” She laughed as she sat on the roof she had just opened up.

The mall became dark as the giantess sat on the roof, blocking some light. Two seconds later, a large stream of piss began to come down on the people, the flood of pee quickly flooding the entire first floor, causing people to begin swimming toward an exit. Unfortunately for some, they were unable to escape and drowned in the giantess’ pee.

Dani sighed as she peed. Once she was done, she stood up and looked into the mall. She laughed as she saw the people swimming in her pee and others already having drowned in her golden shower.

“Sorry. I really had to pee,” she said. She then got off the roof and saw that the doors of the Barnes and Nobles was open and the pee was pouring out of the doors. She walked over to the Barnes and Noble. Standing in front of it reminded her of standing in front of the Dick’s Sporting Goods at Woodbridge Mall.

She used her boobs once again to break the windows up on the second floor. The people sitting in chairs hadn’t even seen the giantess in front of them until it was too late. Some of the people fell to the first floor, others falling on her boobs, like they had when she destroyed the second floor of Woodbridge Mall.

With the second floor gone, Dani broke through the entire front of the store and now stood in the middle of the Barnes and Noble. She looked around her, loving how much she towered over the tiny people. She then felt a weird sensation in her bladder.

“Uh oh. I don’t think I was done peeing,” she said. She then opened her legs and began to pee again, sighing a sigh of relief as she did. When she was done, the lake of piss she made was streaming out of the broken front of the store.

What was next, however? What town had bigger buildings than Menlo Mall? That’s when she remembered where she had visited Christian when they dated while he was in college – Rutgers University in New Brunswick.