- Text Size +

Dani’s next stop was Woodbridge. It was a busy town, with Main Street being one of the busiest streets in the county. It was a small street compared to most, but there were so many businesses.

As she walked into Woodbridge, she went to town hall, showing off her massive body to the people inside town hall before she stuck her hands into some of the windows and pulled out more tinies. She went on to eat the tiny people, all of them sloshing into her stomach and making her belly grow more and more.

“So many tasty people. Yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she said, rubbing her big belly. She continued down Main Street, stepping on more cars and people, eventually making roaring noises as if she were truly a giant monster.

She went over to the train station and got down on her knees, looking for people inside the tiny tunnel below the platform. There was only one person, but that was enough for Dani. She grabbed the person and ate them, her belly growing again as they sloshed into her stomach.

She then went all the way over to Woodbridge Mall, where she stepped on many cars in the huge parking lot as she made her way towards Dick’s Sporting Goods. It was the biggest store in the mall, and it was the only one that matched her giantess height.

“Let me in!” she bellowed, then shaking her boobs against the glass smashing it. People on the second floor close to the window were now holding on to Dani’s boobs, a few hanging on to her big nipples. Dani shook her boobs so profusely, some of the people flew off and back onto the second floor of Dicks.

Dani then got down on to her knees again and broke the front doors off their hinges, allowing her easier access into the sporting goods store. She was so big, when she stood in the middle of the store, she was like the tyrannosaurus rex at the end of Jurassic Park.

She roared as she walked over to the mall entrance, which she was big enough to fit through. She went over to the Wetzel’s Pretzels and now stood in the middle of one of the areas where people  on the second floor could look down to the first floor. As Dani walked through, she lifted her mountainous boobs and crushed the second floor of the mall, causing people to fall on to her belly or on her boobs. She laughed evilly, looking at all the tinies on her big body.

“God, I love being so big. Having all you tiny people on my boobs or on my belly,” she said. She picked the people on her belly off and stuck them in her bellybutton, using only one finger. “You’ll all be safe in here,” she said, slapping her belly and laughing.

She looked at the people on her boobs now. This turned her on. Being so big that many people could hang off her boobs, not even her nipples, made her feel so warm and wet down there. She took one guy off her boob and brought him to her face, smiling evilly.

“I pick you,” she said to him. the man screamed as Dani shoved him into her vagina, pulling him in and out as she moaned. She began to grow again, now smashing through the roof of the mall. People on the first floor began running towards the nearest exits, whether it be near Dick’s or the other end of where the giantess now stood pleasuring herself.

She moaned until she finally exploded all over the mall. The man she shoved inside her was unconscious now, lying on the floor. Many others got stuck in their tracks by the cum that covered them now, rendering them motionless.

“That felt so good,” Dani said. “But now I have to pee.” She didn’t want to pee on the people she just came on. Where could a giantess go to use a toilet? The answer then came to her. She walked through the mall, exiting and heading towards her newest place to cause destruction.