- Text Size +

Stephen and Tippy were saving sex for marriage as they followed Buddhist regulations, but they still enjoyed doing some anal when they went to Stephen’s house. He was obsessed with her big butt, and she always pushed it on him. They used to just dry hump, but as their relationship went on, they decided to take it to another level, believing if they simply went to temple every Sunday, the sin of doing anal would wash off.

Tippy got tired of doing anal eventually, however, telling Stephen that doing it hurt her butt. Still, there were times that Stephen begged her until she pulled her pants and underwear down so he could simply lay his penis between her buttcheeks at times.

The next time they did that, however, they had a couple of unaware guests with them. Their friends Reuben, Christian, Meron and Anthony had somehow gotten themselves on to Stephen’s tip. They were stuck to his peehole and now stuck in his underwear. The next time he peed, they would fly into the toilet. They wouldn’t have to wait that long, however.

When he took it off the next time he wanted to put it in Tippy’s butt, the guys were scared to see Tippy’s hug bare naked butt in front of them. They all screamed. None of them wanted to die inside Tippy’s butthole, whether they got themselves unstuck and them got stuck inbetween her buttcheeks or her farting on them, causing a smelly death.

They all screamed again as Tippy, who was laying down, opened her buttcheeks, exposing her butthole. Stephen then shoved his penis inbetween her buttcheeks and Tippy let go, trapping his penis and their tiny friends between her fat buttcheeks.

They all had one hope at this point – please don’t shove your penis into her butthole. Fortunately, they sat there in his peehole for a while with no movement. They did hear Stephen smack Tippy’s butt, but that was it.

“Stop it, babe. You’re going to make me fart,” Tippy eventually said. This made the tiny men scream.

“NO!” Reuben was the loudest screamer, as he always was. However, the giant couple didn’t hear them.

“That’s what I want, though,” Stephen said, continuing to smack Tippy’s butt. As he did that, he got harder, his penis getting closer and closer to Tippy’s butthole.

“Stop!” the tinies screamed at the penis to stop getting harder because they were so close to entering Tippy’s butthole.

“Man, I have to cum real bad,” Stephen said after a long silence. The tinies were afraid to hear that. It only got worse from there.

“Just cum in my butt,” Tippy said. The tinies screamed louder than ever before now. Still, no one could hear their screams.

“Are you sure?” Stephen asked.

“Yes, Tippy answered.

The tinies then felt the penis move as Stephen grabbed the bottom of his penis and began to stroke and moan. The tinies continued to scream. They were about to be shot into Tippy’s butt, whether it be stuck to the inside of her buttcheeks or in her butthole.

“Moan with me, baby,” Stephen said. Tippy began to moan along with him. Despite any effort to get free from the peehole, there was no use. Ten seconds later, Stephen let out a last moan as he came inside Tippy’s butt.

Reuben, Meron and Anthony were shot onto Tippy’s buttcheeks, unable to move due to the cum. Christian wasn’t so lucky. He was shot on to Tippy’s butthole.

Just then, a tissue came around. Tippy began wiping the cum out from between her buttcheeks, wiping the three tinies stuck on her buttcheeks off. As she wiped her butthole, Reuben went to grab Christian’s hand, but missed. Instead, he wound up getting pushed into her butthole as she wiped.

“Christian!” Reuben cried as he saw his brother get stuck in the butthole. As Christian tried to pull himself out now, the butthole puckered.

“I have to fart,” giantess Tippy said. Stephen started smacking her butt.

“Stop!” Tippy said. Stephen did indeed stop, only to jiggle the bottom of her buttcheeks until she farted.

It was an explosive fart, but Christian had been puckered so much inside Tippy’s butthole, he was stuck. Even as she farted, he couldn’t escape his prison. Tippy had clenched her buttcheeks as she farted, too, making it so it wasn’t so loud.

Reuben cried as he watched the giantess pull her pants and underwear up, trapping his brother in there. Stephen then threw the other three tinies in the small trash can next to his bed.