- Text Size +
Kelly got up and locked her door, then she went to the little refrigerator that everyone seemed to have in their dorm room and took out a bottle of wine and then grabbed four wine glasses from behind a shelf.

"Uh, Kelly." I said. "Miranda's not old enough for booze."

"Neither are you." she said.

"Oh yeah, you're right. What about Sara?"

"She's a junior too."

"I see. This is how it begins, you know: first booze, then drugs."

"Oh hush, you." Kelly told me.

"Fine. Nobody better find out."

"Who's going to know?"

"I won't tell anyone. Pete might."

"Oh shit, Peter."

"Don't worry. He can keep a secret." I assured them.

"Good." the other girls agreed. I assumed they weren't going to say anything either.

"You know, with only four doses this won't last too long." I told Kelly.

"That depends on what we do between hands."

"What did you have in mind?"

"You'll see. Now, everyone take off your clothes, and don't forget the jewelry."

"What?" I said, mortified.

"Matt, you can't have clothes on when you shrink. They won't fit."

"But we can take them off when we actually shrink. I mean when we lose a hand."

"This way we all start off equal."

"Yeah but ..."

"But what? Are you shy?"

I looked at Miranda. "You know."

"What?"

"Do I have to spell it out?"

Kelly saw me taking glances at Miranda. "Matt, you are both going to be nude anyway. She's going to see you nude and you're going to see her. You two are related. What's the big deal?"

"We haven't seen each other nude since we took baths together when we were kids."

Miranda laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked her.

"Sheesh. I didn't think you were that much of a prude." Miranda said before shucking her shirt over her head. It was a t-shirt with the school volleyball logo on it, but it had disappeared as she threw it behind Kelly's bed. She was still wearing a bra but then she took off her jeans. I couldn't believe she was doing this in front of everyone like this. I always figured her to be the modest one. I was wrong. Off came her shoes before her jeans then her socks and she was standing before us in just her bra and panties.

Next came the panties and I learned something about my sister that night: Miranda shaves her pubes. I would find out more about my sister later, but I'd have never thunk it about her. And then the black lacy bra came off and joined her other clothes in the pile next to Kelly's bed.

Holy shit, Miranda had magnificent boobs. They were huge and hung down some, but not enough to be called sagging. The nipples stuck out and when she sat down cross-legged on the floor they swung to and fro. I was mesmerized, but this was my sister. I had to turn my head, but I couldn't.

Meanwhile, in my haze of looking at my naked sister, the other two girls were also stripping and soon they too were sitting on the floor nude. It was also the first time I had seen Kelly with no clothes. She had always worn conservative clothing and turned out to be even sexier than I had imagined with big full boobs, not unlike Miranda's but a little smaller since Kelly was smaller to begin with. Her nipples were also a little darker than Miranda and Kelly was also curvier than her, not that my sister was a been pole by any means. Miranda had an athletic build and her long, straight, brown hair hung behind her revealing all of her chest to me and the others and I nearly fainted.

Let's not forget Sara. Sure, she wasn't as well endowed as the other two but her tits were perky as hell. Her areola were puffed out. There was no hint of sag and they were perfect even if they were on the small side. I'm no expert but I'd say an A-cup or B-cup max. She was also slim and sexy as hell.

"Well?" Kelly said, knocking me out of my haze.

"Huh?"

"Sit down on the floor."

"Oh." I said and made my way over.

"Not yet."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off."

"Oh, yeah." I said, and then it was my turn. I was the last one and with the three of them staring at me I felt like I was giving them a show. If I had taken my clothes off long before I'd have avoided this, so it was my own fault. I stripped. I felt very odd stripping before not only Kelly, but a girl I had just met, and my sister. I didn't know how to act, but I did the deed and soon I was about to sit down.

"No, not yet." Miranda said.

"What now?"

"I want to see what you look like. Turn around."

"No."

"Please."

"Why are you doing this, Miranda? I'm your brother."

"You saw me."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, then turned around.

"Wow, Matt. Do you workout or something?" my sister asked me.

"Or something."

"You didn't workout at home."

"We don't have weights at home."

"You lift?"

"Yeah, I lift. The school has a gym, you know."

"They have lots of them."

"So, what's the big deal?"

"You look good."

"Oh. Uh, thanks." I said finally sitting down.

"Yeah, Matt." Sara began. "Miranda's right. You do look good."

I smiled. I looked to Kelly and she smiled. "I had no idea, Matt."

"What? That I lift?"

"Well, that you're so lean and muscular."

"I'm hardly muscular."

"You're not skinny at all like I thought you were."

"You thought I was skinny? Geez, Kelly. Why did you ask me to come over?"

"Why did you come?"

"You asked."

"Because I told you we would be playing strip poker. Isn't that it? You thought you had a chance to see me nude."

"No."

"Don't lie, Matt."

"Maybe a little bit."

"Little bit, my ass. I bet you thought you had a chance at even more."

"Kelly, I'm not that kind of guy."

"Yes, you are. You're all like that. Unless you're gay."

"He's not gay." Miranda said, coming to my rescue, or so I thought. "He jerks off to porn of naked girls."

"MIRANDA!"

"Oh, can it. All guys do."

"What, do you spy on me at home?"

"You should shut your door more often."

"I close it."

"Not all the time. Plus, I hear you."

"Oh God." I said putting my face in my hands.

"Relax." Kelly said. "Tonight all your dreams might come true."

"This is insane."

"I know."

"Kelly, really, why did you ask me over?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"We haven't seen each other since last semester."

"I know. I was telling Sara all about you and she suggested we do this."

"You wanted me to do this?" I asked, turning to Sara. She shrugged. "Have you done this before?"

"A little." she said.

"What does that mean? Does that mean you got little or that you've only done it a few times?"

"Yes."

"Oh, I see. So, you've done the RF-29 thing before?"

"Yeah."

"What's it like?"

"You'll see."

"What if I win?"

"Then you'll see what it's like for others to be little."

"Okay. What about you, Miranda? You haven't ever done this, right?"

"Maybe."

"Oh my God! You have. When?"

"Don't get bent out of shape when you hear this, okay, Matt?"

"Bent out of shape? How bad is it?"

"I, uh, did it with Molly, back home."

"You're best friend Molly? She's like still in high school."

"She's in eleventh grade."

"When did you do this?"

"It was a while ago."

"You did this while you were in high school? How old were you?"

"Don't worry. I was seventeen and Molly was fifteen."

"Don't worry? That's way too young, Miranda. No wonder you're not as afraid of this as I am."

"It's okay, Matt. You'll like it."

"So, where are the cards?"

"Oh, let me get them." Kelly said before walking over to her desk and getting a deck of cards. I must say, the view of Kelly as she was walking away was not helping my developing hard-on. The girls had seen it soft due to my embarrassment of stripping in front of them, but now my erection was returning with a vengeance. I was in the presence of three very pretty naked young girls. How could I keep it down?

Kelly sat down again and began shuffling the cards. It was weird sitting with three naked girls, especially with one of them being my sister. I didn't know it then, but it was going to get weirder.

"Okay, do we want to start off with a dose?" Kelly asked.

"What?" I said, incredulous. "Why?"

"We'll all still be the same relative sizes. It speeds things up."

"I don't think we need speeding up." I said. The other girls looked a bit iffy about the proposition too, so we began without starting off taking a dose of the drug.

"Let's decide now: teams or individual?"

I looked at Sara. She raised her eyebrows in anticipation and nodded. I figured, why not? "Teams." I said.

"You and Sara?"

"Sure."

"Then it's me and Miranda. You okay with that, Miranda?"

My sister nodded. I never figured my crush, Kelly, and my sister would be friends. They must have met each other this semester since this is the first semester here for Miranda. I would find out all about it later I was sure. It seemed like too much of a coincidence for her to be here, but they would have had to arrange something with Pete if they planned this and I don't think Pete would have went along.

"One more thing, Matt. I don't think I have to tell Sara and Miranda but um, when you shrink ..."

"Yes?"

"When you shrink, you're going to get horny."

"Oh, like that's not a problem already."

"No, I mean like, real horny."

"In case you missed it, I'm a guy -- a twenty year old male. We're all in a perpetual state of horniness, if you haven't figured this out yet."

"This is going to be even more intense, Matt."

"It is?"

"I missed you. There's a reason I asked you here for this."

"And for Miranda?"

"That wasn't supposed to happen but since the opportunity presented itself, well, you'll see. Just be aware."

"Thank you. I've been made aware."

"Okay, here goes."

We all took a sip of wine as Kelly dealt us five cards and I looked at my hand. I had a pair of fours. Not too bad. I had a queen and two lower cards I can't remember. I figured I'd discard two and keep the pair of fours and the queen.

I kept the cards close to my chest and the girls did the same. When I got my two it was a nine and another four. I had three of a kind. Not bad at all, but I'll have to see what the others have. I remembered I had to combine mine with Sara's. I smiled at her and she had a sort of a blank look. I looked to see Miranda's face but it too was featureless. She had a good poker face, that's for sure. There was an expression I couldn't really read on Kelly's face. Finally, after more card trading, we were ready.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Go ahead, Matt." Kelly said.

"What if I fold?"

"Then it's left to your partner to play against the both of us. We generally don't fold in this type of game."

"That's what I thought."

"Okay, are we ready for the showdown?"

"I'm ready." I said. The others all agreed and we put our cards down on the carpeted floor. There was no pot, only the promise of a dose that we were playing for. The girls put their cards down and so did I.

As I suspected, Sara had nothing. Miranda had a pair of jacks and Kelly had a pair of sevens.

"We win." Miranda said.

"No, I win."

"No. We have two pair and the sevens and jacks beat your fours."

"But three of a kind beats two pair."

"Nyu-unh."

"Un-huh." I told my sister. "Look it up."

Miranda looked at Kelly. "He's right." she said.

"I'm going to look it up anyway." Miranda said and then she went to her clothes to grab her phone. She searched.

I looked at Sara and smiled. She smiled back. We won that first round even if Miranda wasn't convinced. But when I heard her say "Shit." then I knew that she knew.

The time had arrived. I had major butterflies in my stomach. I would not only see my sister nude, but little. It felt surreal as Kelly got up and went to the refrigerator. She brought out two little red paper covered vials. I wasn't familiar with this, but each one had it's own, one-time use needle.

Walking over to me, Kelly handed me one and said "Matt, would you do the honors."

"I'm not sure what to do?"

"Sara will help you. Take this and clean a spot off on my butt cheek. Remember which one."

"Okay."

"Then you push the needle in and squeeze."

"Sounds easy enough."

"Sara, you do Miranda."

"Gladly." she said.

So Kelly bent over showing me her big sexy ass. In that position I could ... Easy there, I told myself. It felt so good to finally get my hands on naked female flesh -- naked female derriere flesh. I spent a moment touching her butt, only not too long because I didn't want to take advantage of Kelly. However, she moaned in pleasure as I did so. I continued on with the task however, tearing open the alcohol prep pad and wiping an area right in the middle of her left butt cheek.

"A little more on the outside."

"Outside more?"

"Just a little. We want to leave room in case I have another one."

"We can use the other cheek." I told her.

"But what if I get two more?"

"Oh." That hadn't occurred to me. In fact, I was thinking of nothing beyond right then. I unwrapped the little vial and needle and poked it in. I didn't want to hurt her but we all get shots. At that moment I was glad that I wasn't pre-med. This didn't have a plunger like one would think. I squeezed it gently waiting for it all to empty into her beautiful butt cheek. It was done and I rubbed it again with the alcohol swab.

She sat back down. I saw Sara get finished with Miranda right after and she too sat down. Those butterflies in my stomach were returning.

"What now?" I asked.

"Patience. It won't be long." Kelly said. I saw Miranda cross her legs and close her eyes. It was like she was meditating. But only a few seconds later she was breathing hard and her posture became ... lazy. What I mean is that she let her head fall to her right side and her shoulder slumped. It didn't look like she was shrinking. She just sat and breathed.

But it wasn't long after that there was no mistaking it. She was shrinking! I looked at Kelly. She too was getting smaller. I had never seen anything like it in my whole life. I still had doubts that the stories I heard about RF-29 were true and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. The two of them were definitely shrinking.

"Eight-oh-five." Sara said.

"Huh?"

"It's eight-oh-five on the dot. They'll be like this until ten-oh-five."

"Oh, wow. Two hours. What are we going to do?"

"Just wait, Matt. You'll see."

So wait I did. As I watched. the two girls got smaller and smaller and my jaw dropped. Kelly looked at me and smiled then almost started laughing.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great, Matt. Oh boy. You have no idea how good this feels." she said. Then she reached over and touched Miranda on the knee. Miranda opened her eyes and smiled back at Kelly. The two of them then burst out in giggles. It certainly didn't seem like they were in any pain.

It had been about five minutes now and it looked to me like they were finished shrinking. I could barely believe how the two of them looked. They were so cute and ... sexy. That's right, I said it. My sister was sexy. I always knew she was, but this was weird. I shouldn't have these feelings but I have to admit, if she weren't my sister I'd be fantasizing about her. And now that I'd seen all of her athletic body I knew for sure. It ate me up inside that this beautiful creature was related to me.

But then, Kelly was sexy as hell too. I was mesmerized by her curves and wanted to touch her body. My dick wanted to explode and I then wanted to see just how little they were.

"Stand up." I asked. They complied. Oh, my God, were they tiny. They were like kids. Sexy kids. Now that sounds bad, but holy hell were the two of them hot. Miranda reached for my hands. I grabbed them and she started pulling me up, having no affect until I got up myself.

"Oh, Matt." she said. Then she hugged me around the waist with her face in my crotch.

"No, Miranda." I told her backing away. "We can't do this."

"But, you're so big."

"No, that's because you're so little."

"That's not what I mean. Your manhood is so big."

"I already told you that's because you're so little."

"But it was big before. You're truly my big brother." she said before coming in for another hug. I had to let her this time and when she did she began kissing my erection.

"Uh, Miranda, you shouldn't do that."

"I can't help myself."

I looked at Sara and Kelly. They were hugging with Kelly's face in Sara's crotch the way way my sister's face was in mine. Then I noticed that Kelly was doing more than just hugging.

I felt Miranda's hand stroking my hard-on and she had her cheek up against it. I guess this is the part where they get real horny like Kelly was telling me. Unfortunately, I couldn't let my sister do this. I stepped back again this time pushing her away. What I saw was hurt inside. She had that same sad puppy face that the other two girls had before. She wanted me yet I couldn't let her and I knew that hurt her and knowing that hurt me.

This was so fucking crazy. When I looked over to Sara, Kelly's face was now buried in her crotch and Sara's own face was starting to contort. Her mouth was slightly open and little moaning sounds were coming out. Then I looked back at Miranda and she seemed like she wanted to cry.

I took pity on my sister and so got down on my knees and opened my arms to her. She immediately ran to me and hugged me around my ribs. Her arms couldn't reach all the way around my torso. This was so different yet it was the same person I grew up with. My sister that literally towered over me until now. It was like she needed me now and I was once again the big brother. I liked this. Too bad it wasn't going to last. And too bad she had other ideas.

My hard-on was now right at Miranda's snatch. This was very dangerous but I didn't realize what was going on until she tried to mount it. That's what I said, she tried to mount me. Miranda bent her right knee up and opened her legs grinding herself into me. I couldn't believe this. Normally, Miranda would never even consider such a thing and now she was acting like a blatant slut. This RF-29 is some powerful shit!

I pushed her away yet again, but she wasn't going to stop. She thrust her right hand in between her legs and went to work. Miranda laid back down on her back and began diddling herself in earnest. Miranda, my sister. Well, it looked like her except for the size and the way she was masturbating. I never seen her do such things -- her right hand on her crotch and her left tweaking the nipple of her left tit. Damn, I was hard.

I had to get away from her so I went to the other two girls. Upon seeing me Kelly instantly turned and gave me a hug. I had been waiting for that for two years. Who'd have thought that our first intimate hug would be naked and with her less than three feet tall. And she did what Miranda tried to do, only I let her get farther. Kelly tried to wrap her lips around the end of my dick. The only problem was that her mouth wasn't big enough. It was almost big enough but just not quite there. However she started rolling her tongue around the tip. That's some first hug, let me tell you.

This was too much for me and I couldn't hold back much longer. It had been less than five minutes since they finished shrinking and I was about to blow my load. I didn't realize that Sara had left until I heard my sister's moaning. When I looked over, Sara's head was between Miranda's legs and my sister's legs were split out almost a hundred and eighty degrees. She's pretty damn flexible. Did I mention she was an athlete? It didn't last too long because I saw her draw her feet up but only enough to bring her knees partway up in the air so she could thrust her hips back and forth.

The feeling of Kelly's tongue on the tip of my dick and the sight of my sister humping Sara's face did it. I shot a huge load into Kelly's little mouth. She couldn't take it all in although she tried. Her face ended up being covered in my splooge and I ended up laying down on my back. I looked down though and saw her licking it off of her face with her finger and putting her finger into her mouth to get it all. I thought things like that only happened in porn flicks.

I was totally spent but the evening had just begun. Kelly certainly wasn't finished. She kept licking at my dick even though it was limp. However, she worked wonders and with all her ministrations, it started coming back to life. Well, why not? I was only twenty and this was my first experience having sex with a girl. Even though we didn't strictly fuck, it was one hell of an experience so far. Kelly didn't stop. What a trooper.

I heard my sister -- she had stopped moaning but was now breathing hard instead. I figured she must have had an orgasm herself. This was way too wild. I was right as Sara joined Kelly and me a minute later. She straddled my chest and started sharing my dick with Kelly. Whereas Kelly's mouth wasn't big enough to totally engulf the tip, Sara's was ample sized and was soon sucking on it. I can't describe how good it felt.

Well, Sara's own crotch was right there in my face and she was giving me head so I felt I had to return the favor. I had never done this before and didn't know exactly what to expect. I had heard others describe going down on a girl before but you get all sorts of things in your mind as to what it's like. I decided to dive right in, so to speak, and I'm glad I did. I was rewarded with Sara's hips gyrating and I knew I had an effect on her. This alone made me feel good. But that coupled with two mouths alternately on my dick, it was heaven.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, my sister's mouth joined mine in eating out Sara. Miranda had crawled around above my head and now both of our tongues had met at Sara's pussy. In a million years I could have never imagined such a thing happening. Although, I was about to cum a second time, I concentrated more on Sara. I didn't think she had a release yet and felt it only right, so I was glad Miranda joined us. I think it helped Sara go over that cliff too. I could tell as Sara moaned very loudly and pushed her crotch into my face. I pushed back. After a few long moments of grinding her hips into our faces she literally went limp and fell onto me. I put my arms around her waist and we both rested for a little bit. My sister gave me a kiss, albeit upside down since it was Sara who was laying across me and Miranda approached from above.

What I didn't realize then was that Kelly still wanted more. She pushed Sara off of me, as much as she could. Seriously, if Sara wanted to stay where she was I don't think Kelly could have budged her. But when Sara rolled off Kelly climbed on. Damn if the little girl didn't try to fuck me. She opened her legs wide and tried to guide my dick, which was now as hard as it had been before, into her. As little as she was now I didn't think it was going to fit, but Kelly was slippery down there and I felt myself gliding in.

Yes, she was tight and yes, it felt great and I was doing it -- I was fucking Kelly. Really fucking her. Let me say that again: I was fucking Kelly, the girl I've had a crush on for the past two years. It was like a dream come true. How did I get so lucky? It took some time to get it a good ways in but Kelly worked it and soon I felt that familiar itch of a climax building.

I felt like I wanted to push back but I was afraid I'd hurt the little girl so I let her do the pushing. When I looked down her face looked like she was in pain, but she kept pushing, back and forth, back and forth. It got faster and faster and I was at that point again where I couldn't hold off any longer and I had another orgasm. I'm pretty sure Kelly did too. It certainly looked, sounded and felt like it. Her little hips went a hundred miles per hour before she abruptly had one long push and arched her back. She finally collapsed with her arms half around my waist.

I didn't know if I was dreaming at this point or not. My sister joined us by climbing on my chest and hugging me around the neck. I know she can be a real pain in the ass at times and she can't stop teasing me, but I still love her and I know she loves me. But I felt we were closer to each other now than we ever had been. I wasn't sure what our relationship was going to be like after this, I only knew that it would be different.

It had barely been a half hour since that first dose. It couldn't get any wilder than this, could it? We all needed a rest so we took a few minutes to recuperate but soon thereafter Kelly and Miranda rolled off of me. I looked at the clock atop Sara's desk: eight forty-five. We still had most of the night ahead of us.

"Ready for round two?" Kelly asked nobody in particular. We all crawled to our positions again. My sister and Kelly looked comical being so small. They looked just like little girls except with big tits. I was ready. Who would win the next round? Would Miranda and Kelly get to be seventeen and sixteen inches tall, or would Sara and I shrink in the next round? I would love to pick up my sister less than a foot and a half tall, but I kind of wanted to feel what is was like being so small myself. I can't believe I just said that.