- Text Size +
I didn't know what time I had fallen asleep that night but I was awakened early in the morning, about two AM, I'm guessing. I sensed that the lights were still on in the room even though I was inside a cocoon of tit flesh.

"Mmmm." I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "There's no school today, Mom."

"Shhh." I heard a voice say. There was some movement which I couldn't see because of the giant body still all around me -- a giant, naked, female body. But then I sensed the lights go out.

Another giant hand reached in between the enormous walls of tit flesh that I was enclosed in and plucked me from my heavenly abode. It was cold out there and I wanted to go back to where I was. Instead, I was brought up in front of a giant face; a face I recognized.

"Sara?" I questioned, squinting my eyes to see. It was dark, but not so dark that I couldn't make out who it was.

"Shh. Everyone's still asleep."

"You grew back?"

"Yeah. You still have a couple of hours to go. Will you spend that time with me?"

I thought about where I had just been and wanted to go back, but I also knew that Sara had been with me tonight every step of the way. "I'd love to, Sara." I reassured her.

"Would you mind doing something for me?"

"Anything."

"Can I use you as my dildo?"

At first I didn't realize what she was saying, I was still half asleep. But after a second I thought back to when I had been fully inside both Kelly and my sister, but not Sara yet -- at least not fully. I reached my arms out to her as she held me in her left hand. I only realized she was holding me like this just then. Sara brought me to her face and I give her lips, which were nearly as wide as my body was tall, a kiss. "I was hoping you would, Sara." I saw the biggest smile in the world grow right before me.

"I'll be gentle." she said. I'd already been in Kelly and even Miranda before and I knew that at this size it would be a piece of cake. Sara must have sat on one of the beds and scooted whoever was there -- I wasn't sure if it was Kelly or Miranda -- over to give us room.

Sara sat down at first and we had another kiss. Let me tell you: kissing a set of lips so big is a blast. They were big but so soft, like giant long pillows. Her tongue came out of her mouth and licked me from my feet up to my face.

"Can I do something first?" I asked her.

"What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to lay on your breast for a little while, if you don't mind." She didn't mind, obviously. She sat back enough to keep me from falling off of her right breast. It wasn't as big as Miranda's or Kelly's but it was still very soft and at my size, it was like a mattress -- the world's most comfortable and sexiest mattress ever. I had just woken up so my dick was soft, but there's nothing like a gigantic breast to give you that very early morning woody. I wrapped my arms around her nipple and kissed it. I didn't think she'd be able to feel it but I felt her whole body relax when I did so and I heard a little sigh pass from her lips so far above me.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it. Sara this is the most awesome of awesomeness."

Sara giggled. "You're so cute."

"We'll see what you say when I grow back."

"If you grow back."

"Won't I?" I asked in a mild state of panic.

"Yes, you will. I wish you wouldn't, though."

"If I don't, I want to stay right here with you."

"You're so sweet. I wish I could keep you."

"I wish you could too."

"Would you do this again?"

"Yes, if it's with you. You know that."

"I just want to hear it again." she said. While bending her head down and holding me with her hand on my butt, she kissed me on the head.

"You know something?" I asked.

"What?"

"You have such a pretty face and at this size, your beauty is almost overwhelming. I'll remember it this way."

"You're such a charmer."

I gave her nipple another kiss and heard her gasp again. "Can you feel that?" I asked her.

"It feels so good, Matt. Can you do it some more?"

I gave her another kiss and used my tongue to lick her nipple all around. She really seemed to like this and I couldn't understand how at this size she could even feel it, but she did. Sara stroked my back with her two fingers as I was licking her tit which relaxed the hell out of me. What was kind of cool was that when I began on her tit, her areola were flat and about six or seven inches in diameter -- to me, that is. Once I started on them, I could see the nipple rise and the dark spot sort of wrinkle up shrinking to about four or five inches in diameter with the nipple sticking up sort of like an erection: a nipple hard-on. Yeah, it was definitely working on her.

I could have stayed there all morning but it seemed Sara had other ideas. At first, she really got into it using her whole hand to hold me to her breast rather than just the two fingers. She was rubbing and pushing me into her right boob but got a little tired of that after a while and I found myself on her left tit. No problemo!

A little later, however, she pushed me off of her tit. I looked up and saw her smiling down at me. I'm sure it was a gentle push for her, but her hand was an unstoppable force to me. I got the message though and began crawling down her stomach. The way her stomach undulated under me because of her muscles was pretty wonderful. Sara had curled her head up to watch me and I guess it was her stomach muscles which held her up that way. Her stomach was hard and soft at the same time. I don't know if I said so before, but Sara didn't seem to have any fat at all on her body. She wasn't a voluptuous woman, but she was still beautiful. She had curves alright, they were just more gentle curves.

I had been crawling on all fours up to that point but as I neared her hip area and got down on my stomach. I knew when I reached her crotch that it would drop off and I didn't want to fall flat on my face. I could at least slow my way down if my whole body was used to give it some friction.

Sara shaved her pubes, as did the other girls, but at this size, a little bit of stubble is like spikes sticking up out of her flesh. Fortunately, Sara must have shaved within the past day or two and where they were sticking up I could barely feel it. However, it was there and it reminded me to take it slow. I crawled on my stomach right up over her clit. I moved out enough to where I could kiss it.

Again, I figured she'd barely feel my kiss, but when her body was rocking underneath me when I gave the top of her clit a kiss, I knew otherwise. At the same time her knees came up and her thighs splayed out as if she were doing the splits. It was so cool that I could do this to such a huge, gorgeous creature. I felt like the king of the world so I kissed that nubbin sticking out of the top of her pussy again and again.

I was wondering how I was going to crawl down to get to where I could have some more access to the rest of her nether regions I but shouldn't have worried. My tiny body was encircled by Sara's right thumb and her two other fingers and then my whole body was being rubbed against her pussy lips. Remember those spikes? Well some of them were digging into me and scratching me up and I wasn't having such a good time at all. It hurt! Fortunately, after a few seconds the whole area became lubed up. The change was like night and day and I was soon gliding over the outside of her pussy up and down as she used me as her toy.

And then I went from mere toy to fuck toy as she became wetter and wetter and my body began going into her pussy deeper and deeper. At first it was just my stomach and chest that were rubbing on the inside of her pussy lips, but soon my hips where being thrust past those wet and puffy pussy lips.

The time was nearing as I got covered more and more in her pussy juices and my body became slicker and slicker. I was now gliding past her outer pussy lips with no friction at all that I could feel. Suddenly, I was turned and thrust into Sara's vagina head first. I wasn't expecting something so quick and before I knew it my world was once again dark, slippery and wet. I will say that of all three girls, Sara had the least, let's say, sexual aroma about her. Being inside of her I can only describe as wonderful.

Sara had a tight grasp on my ankles as she shoved me in and out of her but I glided past as if I was flying through the air. I could still feel the muscles in her pussy, especially below me, working. They weren't as tight as when I was twice as tall earlier as I was then. Now, instead of a mild crushing, they were more like caressing me.

I went in face down but I wanted to turn around so that I was face up. Unfortunately, Sara was in control and I couldn't twist my way around. I did, however, succeed in bringing my arms up which had started out down by my sides. I used them to try to rub more against the insides of Sara's vagina. I think it worked. I knew that Sara was getting closer to climax because the frequency of me going in and out was picking up.

Pretty soon I was like a human piston and Sara's grip on my ankles became tighter and tighter. I was expecting her to cum soon as I was nearing orgasm myself, but she sent another curve ball my way: Sara had pushed me in as far as she could holding my ankles then let go and pushed on the bottom of my feet.

Now I had gone in further than I had before. I had no idea how much there was to go, but apparently, there was quite a bit more. There seemed to be one of Sara's fingers pushing me further and further into her. I could feel the contractions of her cunt muscles and I could feel her whole body tense too. I don't know if she felt my hard-on grinding into her pussy walls as I glided past going deeper and deeper, but I sure did. I physically felt like I was actually fucking this colossal pussy.

It finally ended with her whole body going into spasm and her cunt muscles trying to squeeze me. It wasn't uncomfortable in the least. It was dark, of course, but I could still breathe somehow. There was a great big squeeze and a sudden push as I was forced out. I came flying out backward and landed, disoriented, on the mattress. I didn't realize how pooped I was but all I could do was lay on the mattress face first.

I'm sure Sara was equally tired out. We both lay in the dark for a good long time. The only thing was I didn't get off. My dick was still poking a dent into the mattress where I lay. It was no problem though -- I was satisfied that I was able to do this for Sara. I felt great about it.

When Sara's strength had returned she grabbed me and put me on her chest. I felt like I was on top of the world and as it was still very early in the morning, I fell asleep. I wasn't sandwiched between two gigantic tits of my sister or of Kelly, but I was just as content where I was just then.

It had been the most awesome and memorable night I've ever had. I'll look back on this night some day and realize how lucky I was and will probably have to pinch myself to remind me that it wasn't all a dream.