- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An introduction to our MC Max who is soon to find himself in a very tight living space, unaware to his entrapper. 

Max was a 19 year old boy who had recently acquired a new job at his girlfriend's friend Myy’s family owned pharmacy. He had only been working there for 2 weeks and was still getting acquainted with all of his responsibilities and the equipment, but something had stuck out to him in the back of the store that he eagerly wanted to investigate. Max crept around the back and tried not to get the attention of Myys mother whose office was also in the back of the store. Unfortunately for Max he tumbled over some boxes making a loud bang alerting Myys mother. 


She got up out of her seat and walked out to see Max on the floor asking him, “are you alright”? Max quickly responded, “uh yea I’m sorry about that, was coming back to ask you if there’s anything else you’d like me to do before I head out”. Myys mother pondered for a moment and suddenly responded, “actually yes! Myy hasn’t been feeling good lately and she needs her medicine packaged, would you mind doing that before leaving”? Max nodded his head and was directed to the device at the back of the room that he had originally intended on checking out, what luck he thought.


“Okay, just take the two opposite colour ends and place them in the device and it should press them together like so”. Max was a bit disappointed and figured the machine did something far more exciting. “Oh and please do not touch the black encased button at the back here please, other than that you are good to go. Myy only needs 2 pills with this blue and clear ends”. Myys mother had step out of the back of the store to the front to do some final cleaning and Max started on his assignment.


While working he couldn’t help but wonder what the black buttons' purpose was for. Max thought to himself, “I mean what’s the worst that could happen? Maybe a loud noise and I get yelled at a bit”? He proceeded to slap the button and within an instant he came tumbling down into one of the blue ends of the capsules he was assembling. With his head rattling he couldn’t really understand what was happening, it all happened so fast. 


“Max! Max!? Are you back here honey? I’m about to lock up shop”! Max, wondering where he even was, didn’t respond right away, but could hear a loud thumping, unaware of his current situation. “Aww he only got one of Myys pills done. I suppose I will finish his work” she sighed. Suddenly Max could see Myys mothers huge figure above him and attempt to yell out for help, but being so small he was inaudible and went completely unnoticed. Max was sent into a complete panic when he felt his capsule being picked up and the clear version being pushed atop of him, “HELP ME PLEASE, PLEASE HEAR ME”! He screamed, but yet still no acknowledgement. 


*click* “Well there we are, now that wasn’t so hard! Young boys are always in such a rush”. Max was beginning to worry about his fate, he had to start planning a way out, all he had that could save him was his cell phone that was at 15% battery, so there was no room to waste any time on it. All of a sudden he overhears Myys mother talking to herself, “That poor girl hasn’t gone for days, this will help her with everything built up, my poor baby”. Max’s heart began to race and his eyes began to tear up, he needed to figure something out.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first time trying something out like this (writing related). Hope it wasn't to terrible, kinda just wanted to write about something I wish there were more stories of! Please do try to one up it, id love to read others ideas on this scenario!