- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Based on the MAJOR/minor universe by NotSirk. you know how this goes there's a few of these but this time we'll be fallowing  Izellah from MAJOR/minor vanilla. Not a stand alone story you will have needed to read the orginal to understand what's going on. 

While I do intend to be as "canon" compliant as possible it's impossible that my impression of the characters is exactly the same as yours and as the story goes on the gap will widen even more. I will be making changes to the LORE in order to tell the story so be mindful of that as well. Best to think of this story as an AU.  

uh

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Author's Chapter Notes:

I've written some fetish heavy stories before while this one is...kinda the opposite since the main reason i'm writing it is the character of Izellah, but I will try my best to make sure there's some fetish stuff in it.  

The plate in front of Izellah was still more than three-quarters full and she couldn’t eat another bite. Why did MAJORS have to eat so much anyway? 


Sure, most MAJORS were In the neighborhood of like 15 feet tall and all but this amount of food always seemed absurd to Izellah. 


“Did you enjoy the food, Izzy?” Gloria asked, smiling. 


“Don’t call me Izzy!” Izellah snapped at the half-naked giant in her family home. “It was okay” she admitted.


“Just okay?” Gloria gasped, her large chest stretching the fabric of the apron she wore. “Iggy loves my cooking, and you’ve eaten quite a bit of it yourself.” 


Izellah bristled at Gloria’s pet name for her papa. 


God damn it, why was she so good at this? It would be one thing if all she had was her impressive rack going for her like that bubblegum bitch who seemed to shadow Brenda Hawthorne everywhere she went. Instead what Izzellah got was a well-put-together, very attractive, young woman, who could cook and by design or not gave Izzy her first real friend regardless of the shaky start. 


After five minutes of staring listlessly at the plate almost full of food, Gloria came by to pick it up. 


“You’ve been eating a lot more since we got back from our trip,” Gloria noted. “Hasn’t she, Sabrina?” 


Izellah jerked around to see the tan Titaness standing slightly to the left of her minor booster seat. 


“Yeah,” Sabrina raised an eyebrow “you about to grow an inch? Trying to overtake me izz?”


“Not likely” Izellah replied “you know minors stop growing around my age so neither of those is likely. Honestly, I didn’t even notice I was eating more.” 


“Eating a lot isn’t like a symptom of anything serious is it?” Ignacio Ivory asked in a worried tone.


Ignacio was a big man, towering over both Sabrina and Gloria with a black t-shirt across his wide shoulders, the fabric of his sleeves looked to be crying out for someone to release them from their suffering so it was so cute to see him get so worried over Izellah eating more than usual. 


Izellah could understand why her papa got into so many fights as a kid. The MAJOR's fondness for domination and power plays probably made her dad a tantalizing target, if not to impress their peers then it was to prove to themselves that they could beat him. 


“It can be,” Gloria said matter of fact “it’s probably nothing but I can always take her in to get a checkup if that'll ease your worries papa bear.” 


“I’m fine!” Izzellah snapped, not wanting to spend more time than she had with Gloria. 


“Oh, Izzy! You're so brave!” Gloria cooed, running up and giving Izzellah a bear hug. 


It just so happened that it also shoved her face right into Gloria's massive mammaries. Izzellah wanted to bite down to end the hug on her terms but she knew from experience that she’d only be wasting her time, so she just decided to sit there and enjoy it. Gloria’s shirt smelled of fresh detergent, clean would be the best way to describe it. While Izellah’s head was smashed between two large cloth covered orbs it wasn’t as bad as being smothered by that bitch or as tight as Lisa’s overly protective  mother Linda could be. 


Gloria released Izzy from her embrace and sauntered past Ignacio. 


“Well,” Gloria began, “if the little princess doesn’t need attention, maybe I could give you some attention.” 


“Ew!” Izellah gagged “Not in front of us!” 


Izellah jumped down from her seat and took Sabrina’s hand into her own. While she didn’t possess nearly enough strength to move the larger teenager, Izzalah kept walking anyways hoping Sabrina would follow which she luckily did. 


“Sabrina and I are going out to see Lisa.” Izellah said as they walked out unable to hear her papa’s reply. He was probably telling her to be careful or stay by Sabrina's side if she were to make a guess.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sabrina drove the Ford Mustang Boss 302 that Izellah had been so diligently working on for the past how many years. 


Not that Izellah couldn’t drive herself now, she had been practicing after a fashion but she still didn’t have her license to her dismay while Sabrina did.


It still vexed her that her….gross step sister was able to drive it before her. Izellah had driven it that one day but between school and that incident in Wayward Creek she hadn't had the opportunity to drive it again. 


Izellah looked up at Sabrina on the driver's side as she sat in her special booster seat. She was always told that they were necessary to keep minors safe but when a MAJOR stops using the same type of seat  at age 5 while she was 17 she couldn’t help but feel humiliated by it. They could at least do a better job at making them look different for fucks sake? 


“What’s wrong?” Izellah asked the towering MAJOR “you look like you’re either in pain or thinking really hard.” 


“Izz-“ 


“Don’t you fucking dare!” Izellah snapped at the titianess from her booster seat. “You promised me you wouldn’t tell them” 


“But-“ 


“No buts.” Izellah interrupted, “So what I eat more than I used to, big deal.” 


Sabrina glanced down at the raging minor confused. Why didn’t she get it? 


You don’t just get drugged and when something abnormal happens to you the answer is definitely not to just shrug it off. These two events are obviously related. 


“Slave,” Izellah  reached up to snap her fingers as close to the Amazon’s ear as she could “pay attention to the road, our turn is just up ahead.” 


Sabrina made the turn. They then had to drive for another 5 minutes before they reached the Watermeine residence. Less of a house more of a mansion. 


Izellah undid the straps on her booster seat herself as Sabrina sat in a daze still debating if she should go back on her promise and tell her mom and Ignacio. A miner's life was worth more than such a silly promise of silence, especially Izzy’s life. 


“Hey,” Izellah spoke softly,  she had to plant her feet on Sabrina thighs in order to get to a spot where she could get her tiny arms wrapped tenderly around the younger MAJOR’s neck. “I was just starting to like you Sabby, but the problem I have is I don’t like people who break their promises especially when I already did my end of it. You don’t want to be someone I don’t like right?“ 


Sabrina nodded her head even though she didn’t really hear anything. Izzy had once told her she didn’t believe in love at first sight but Sabrina did. She knew that as soon as she laid eyes on the olive skinned, green eyed minor with the attitude of any MAJOR.


“Good,” Izellah giggled


This girl is dangerous, Sabrina thought. 


“Now come on, their front door is very heavy.” Izellah hopped down from the seat then exited the mustang.

 

“You’re not just here to visit that restaurant are you?“ Sabrina asked, coming out of her lust fueled daze.


Izellah faked surprise, placing one hand on her modest sized bosom.


“Me?!” She asked exasperatedly, “I would never want to see one of my best friends get a bite to eat with me.” 


You just ate, Sabrina thought. 


“Girlfriend!” Lisa squealed as she opened the door to greet the MAJOR/minor.


Tall for a minor Lisa towered over Izellah by a little under a foot. Long legged and lithe she wrapped her arms around the smaller minor and swung her around fall followed closely by her long braid, all the while a very tall very powerful MAJOR girl stared daggers down at Lisa. 


Huh, she seems heavier Lisa thought when she deposited Izzleah on the ground of the patio. 


“Did you get taller?“ Lisa asked.


“I hope so, where’s your mom?” Izellah returned.


“You going to fuck her?“ Lisa smirked. 


“Don’t answer my question with a question?” Izellah snarked. 


“Okay geez, she’s out and if you want to go to McShakey’s we’ll have to bring Romeo.” 


“Fine!”Izellah groaned 


“Romeo!” Lisa yelled “we’re going to McShakey’s!” 


“Again!?” Romeo Watermeine stomped into view wearing nothing but a t-shirt and shorts” 


“Shut up and get dressed or I’m telling mom about Saturday!” Lisa told her brother.


“You wouldn’t!”Romeo cried. 


“Try me. Now hurry up.” Lisa turned to Izellah and Sabrina “come on in he’s going to be awhile”


Lisa moved into the house to let them in followed by Sabrina then Izellah. To her surprise she was able to close the door behind her. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


McShakey’s was very busy by the time they got there. It took 15 minutes alone to find a decent parking spot. Normally on a day like that it would take a party of four at least 30 minutes to get a seat unannounced with no reservation however there were some perks to having two minors in that you got to skip to the front of most lines no matter how busy. 


Izellah didn’t like being a minor and never really had even when her mother was still alive. Even back then she knew on some level how unfair things were in this world of superior beings and finally coming to school had only affirmed her previous feelings. 


Sure there were some minors that enjoyed the life-style they had. To be pampered, free of responsibility, people talked to you nicely for just being one and  they were always looked after. 


Izellah never liked it. The pampering was suffocating, to be without responsibility meant to be without purpose or independence. MAJORS only talked to them nicely because it’d score them sex, social cred, or a bond. Not to mention the constant condescending attitude under all of it. 


What bothered Izellah even more was that all of them acted like she should be grateful for all of it. Or that everything they did was above her comprehension. 


That big bimbo had told her she should just stay unaware of everything going on around her or that she should be cool with being treated like a prize at a carnival. Izellah would tell her off but the dumb bitch would probably mistake her for a chair and sit on her and that would be the end of her school experience and life as a whole. 


“You gonna order something today izz” Lisa asked.


Izzelah looked up from her menu to find the others sitting around her staring at her. 


A flush crept up Izzellah neck and turned to the tall blonde MAJOR in the waiters uniform, a stupid smile plastered all over his face.


Izellah went on to list a smorgasbord of some of her favorite minor portioned meals, ranging from an assortment of sliders to a salad topped with meat and cheeses.


“On second thought,” Izellah said, “just get me surf and turf.” 


The stares again.


“Sabrina, don't look at me like that. I'm sure you’re perfectly capable of eating the rest or I’ll just take it home. I can even spit on it and you can look at it like an indirect kiss.” Izellah joked.


“Ew.” Sabrina gagged 


“I didn’t hear a no.” Izzelah smiled 


The tall blonde man’s smile never flickered but she noticed something in his eyes. Amusement? Confusion? Maybe a mix of both? Or was it just the MAJOR’s genetic disposition to just be annoying. He spun on his heels and promised everything would be on its way before he left.


“Did you get a tapeworm?” Lisa asked bluntly. 



“Hush you, it’s not illegal to take home  leftovers,” Izzelah turned to Sabrina. “Hey, cheer up. I won’t spit on the food and if I faint I’ll let you tell my papa.” 


“Fine, but if you get fat I’ll have to put you on a diet.” Sabrina teased 


“There’s no waaaaaaay” Izellah shrieked as she was hoisted into the air by strong hands  placed on either of her sides.


“What the fuck!“ Sabrina roared standing up to face the faceless women if she had to guess by the slender MAJOR’s hands. 


Izellah wasn’t sure who it was until she heard a-


**pop**


“Let me go tits Magee” Izzellah shrieked. 


“Come on tiny tush I’m not the only one who chews gum” The well endowed MAJOR replied as she slid away from Sabrina who grabbed for Izellah.


“Fancy meeting you here.” Rebecca said, blowing a bubble. 


“Let go of her!“ Sabrina ragged.


**pop** 


“Damn, calm down firecracker I’m not hurting her” she blew another bubble.


Izellah tried to break free from the giantesses grasp but it was no use, she seemed to not even feel the struggles.


When it seemed like Rebecca wasn’t going to let Izellah go Sabrina lowered her stance, she leaned forward as if she was about to tackle the taller MAJOR.


**pop**


“Stop!“ a voice yelled from the side.


It had an immediate effect on everyone, Izellah stopped her struggles and Sabrina’s explosive charge came to an abrupt stop. It was Mable’s sister Brenda, her red hair tied in two long braids that went over her shoulders. She was small for a MAJOR only about 6 inches taller than Sabrina was. Her clothing was rather reserved but Izellah could tell she was thin but powerful underneath although as far as Izzy was aware she wasn’t the athletic type, damn MAJOR genetics. 


“Let her go!” Brenda told her friend.


**pop**


Rebecca placed Izellah on the ground then rose to her full height to utterly tower over the minor. Izellah started to hate the sight of those long legs in those same damn black knee high socks. Izellah couldn’t even see Rebecca’s face anymore past the two round protrusions that threatened to rip the fabric of her blouse.


Two more pairs of legs joined Rebecca’s to loom over Izellah on the ground. She really did hate this. Her whole life she just wanted a normal life, to be treated like a normal person, she met people she liked. Hell Brenda mind raped her but Izellah knew she wasn’t a bad person. Even though Rebecca fucked with her Izzelah knew it was to push her best friend to be more proactive. Brenda had a very obvious crush on Izellah for reasons that were beyond her. She doubted very much there really was one, maybe it was some tier 3 bullshit. 


Sabrina scooped Izzy in her arms and stared dagger at the two MAJORS. 


“Go away,” Sabrina told them “try again tomorrow, maybe you’ll be able to greet someone without trying to pick them up.” 


“Damn girl,”Rebecca smirked. “We've been through a lot together, we're all basically best friends. It's no big deal” she finished.


It was a big deal though Izellah simmered. Why was it such a hard concept to grasp? Does Rebecca just go up to everyone and lift them off the ground and refuse to let them go until they’re threatened?


“Just leave.” Romeo stood up and walked to Sabrina’s side as she placed Izzelah on her booster seat. 


“Come on” Brenda said as she grabbed Rebecca's hand to drag her away from the group. 



The two of them were out of ear shot even for MAJOR’s when Rebecca finally spoke up. 


“Why’d you leave? We came all the way to this stupid restaurant cause you missed the pipsqueak.” Rebecca teased.


“Why did you have to do that?” Brenda wailed.


“Because you’d just sit there ogling the object of your affection if I didn’t?“ 


“You still didn’t need to grab her like that,” Brenda said, getting angry.


“Hey the more she hates me the more she’ll love you for saving her” Rebecca replied 


“You know that’s not true.” 


Rebecca gave her friend a large Cheshire grin “it’s just one of my many charming quirks. It’s also so much fun to mess with her.” 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“Well that was fun.” Lisa quipped as Sabrina and Romeo sat down.


“So Izz, who are you gonna give your V card to?“ Lisa asked as innocently as she could.


“Ffrklejll” Izzelah choked.


“I don’t know them” Lisa deadpanned. “Is it Sabrina?“


The waiter dropped off a basket of garlic toast and Izellah grabbed the first piece she could throw at Lisa who held her arms up to block it. 


“Stop being a perv!” Izzelah told her friend. 


“That’s not a no,” Lisa giggled.


“Arnt you going to say anything?” Izzelah turned her fury to Sabrina. 


“The lighting in here is so nice.” Sabrina squeaked 


“Romeo will take it” Lisa said 


“Don’t offer me up like that?“ Romeo told his sister.


“What! am I not pretty enough for you.” Izzy asked him with faux anger.


“Careful how you answer that little brother or else Sabrina going to beat your face in” 


“I’ll only break a few ribs, '' Sabrina joked.


The four of them laughed as the tension in the atmosphere subsided. 


Food hadn’t arrived for another 20 minutes and in that time they cycled through conversations ranging from future dances and school events to what they did over the course of their brief vacation. When the conversation moved onto their favorite media both Izellah and Lisa naturally began talking about a show the both of them watched called “Amazing Abby” where a minor girl would solve mysteries however when it came time to fight the bad guys she transformed into a MAJOR. What followed could hardly be considered a fight even against a group of powerfully built MAJO’s.


Izellah had always liked Amazing Abby even if she tried her best to hide that fact from others. It was kinda embarrassing being a show for kids but the premise was always appealing to her. 


“As a halfie,” Lisa said “I honestly wish I was more or a MAJOR than some odd mixture of both.” 


“What do you mean?” Sabrina asked.


“You see like…I’m  tall and strong for a minor but nowhere near a MAJOR. I can assure you when I’m not being coddled even my mom is able to effortlessly beat men in anything physical. It just kinda sucks. Like being average MAJOR size would have been nice.” 


“That just sounds like a big minor to me.” Romeo said.


“I guess,” Lisa said, popping garlic bread into her mouth. Izellah watched every subtle movement that played about her jaw  as the muscle and bones beneath moved to chew the cooked bread,and then the similar play of muscles in her throat as she swallowed.


 Fuck, Izellah thought to herself. Her head started to hurt. It was too loud in here, she even thought she heard Rebecca and Brenda speaking to one another. 


“I always wondered how Abby must  have felt becoming a MAJOR. To feel strong and actually in control for once. I don’t know how she could stand going back to being a minor.” Izzelah said.


“It can’t be all that bad,” Romeo began. “School isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I’d love to be carefree for a change.” 


Lisa punched Romeo on his shoulder.


“Carefree huh,” Izellah said almost in a whisper, her head pounding. “I didn’t feel very carefree when a bunch of people I had barely known for two weeks decided that I should be their prize like the top shelf reward for a game of skill at a carnival.”


“I didn’t think-“


“Of course you didn’t think!” Izellah snapped, her daze became rage in an instant “most MAJOR’s seem to think a minor should be kowtowing at their feet for every second of air they allow us to breath and because of that they can dictate every aspect of our lives and even have the audacity to tell us what we can and can’t enjoy.”


“It’s not about telling a minor what to do, it’s about protecting them, it is a dangerous world out there for minors. You of all people should know that.” Romeo said.


“That’s not the issue!“ Izzelah bellowed. “


“It’s a dangerous world for everyone. Did the possibility of the car blowing up stop you from coming here?” Izellah didn’t even wait for an answer “wow it didn’t! And you can still walk to the store by yourself couldn’t you? Wait though you might get kidnapped, we better strip you of any ability to make a decision for yourself.”


“Izzy please calm down?“ Sabrina pleaded.


“Clam down?! Why is it when I’m angry that I’m barely treated like a person? It's treated like a trifling issue but heaven forbid if two MAJOR’s get into a  fist fight over a stolen slice of pizza that’s just how they are?”


“It’s okay izz,” Lisa grabbed her hand and started to send her calming thoughts. “Not all MAJORS are like that, my brother isn’t like that Sabrina isn’t like that anymore. Just please enjoy our dinner together. Minors' rights won’t be improved over a rant at Macshakys.” 


“It’s not okay,” Izellah sniffed.


Damn it, why was she so emotional right now? She’s always had a sharp tongue. It seems a lot of the MAJOR’s that liked her did so because they were amused by that very attitude. However it would take more than big tits picking her up to make her explode like this.


“It won’t be okay until minors are allowed to be people again. Make choices for themselves even if it got them hurt.” Izellah said, wiping away a tear as the waiter dropped off their food.


“Don’t be stupid!” A voice called out.


The four of them turned to see a large female MAJOR who looked to be about  Darren Wintons age although with MAJOR’s it was hard to tell. She was blonde haired and grey eyed, slender as a sword and just as strong looking.


However the voice that interrupted them clearly didn’t come from her, it came from the minor cradled in the larger girl's arms. If Izellah had to guess they were probably sisters going by how similar they both looked, practically twins. 


The minor had the same golden blonde hair, the same pouty pink lips, although her eyes were baby blue instead of grey. The little girl looked like a doll. Innocent and beautiful, matched in the same clothing as the MAJOR girl who carried her in a pink dress and white blouse. 


“Do you have any idea how many minors you’d get killed with your little idea?” The mystery girl went on.


A smug little smirk paid a visit to the minors lips as she began again. Izellah hated that look, it was as if this little challenger had thought she’d already won and all that was left to do was the victory lap.


“A miner's job is to provide comfort and reassurance so in turn they can love us back. Not going around and causing more problems. I bet you actually want minors to be able to vote in elections they have no business in deciding or standing in a jury they have no right to judge in? Not everyone wants to live independently from MAJORS?” 


“THEN DON’T!” Izellah yelled and her head began pounding again.”I only want minors to have the ability to choose!” 


“The ability to choose means the ability to disobey and disobey our superiors is a sin against God.” The blonde minor proclaimed. 


“God?! How dare you!” Izellah hopped down to move forward but was stopped by Sabrina.


“Let me go!” Izellah shrieked. 


“See you lost your temper. It’s to be expected I suppose. You obviously don’t have any competent MAJOR’s around you to teach you how to behave in polite society” 


“That’s enough Jen” the blonde MAJOR finally said “you’re being rude!” 


“I’m sorry.” the smaller girl said looking as contrite as possible with the same demeanor as a puppy.


Oh now you step in? Izellah had the sinking suspicion that the minor named “Jen” was nothing more than a sock puppet for the larger MAJOR. She probably heard Izellah dare to imply that minors were people who had a brain. 


Izellah had to admit the plan worked. Let the sharp tongue minor go to work and when her opponent started to see red step in to stop the confrontation between the minors and prove your point at the same time. 


It fucking worked and Izellah felt ashamed for it. She relaxed in Sabrina's grip so she let the little minor girl go and as soon as she did Izellah walked out of the restaurant without saying another word.


Izellah stood outside of the entrance of  McShakey’s absentmindedly staring off into the parking lot. It was getting dark on this cool day in Winton Heights, the sun had painted the sky a beautiful shade of crimson  like Izellah mood had been. It was quiet out here, and the quiet had helped her head not throb as much. She hadn’t noticed until now how  loud it actually was in there. 


Izzy furrowed her brow. Why did it feel so loud in there? Sure it was time for the dinner rush but this wasn’t the first time she’s visited the place when it was busy. Maybe she just had a bad headache?


The ding of the front door rang out as someone exited the restaurant. Izellah back to it but she somehow knew who it was just by the sound of her footsteps. 


“You’ve been out here awhile.” Sabrina observed.


“It’s nice out and the fresh air is helping my headache. No one’s bothered me so far, probably think I’m waiting on a MAJOR.” Izzelah said.


Sabrina absolutely dwarfed Izellah and when she stood so close to her it was obvious who the stronger person was. Izellah barely reached the hem of her skirt and each of her slender legs seemed to be about as big as she was. It was obvious to Izzy that if she really wanted Sabrina could have stopped her from walking away but she didn’t. Maybe it was because Sabrina knew that she really couldn’t get away even if she tried. Hell Izzy was sure that even if she had a license between Sabrina and Romeo they could probably catch up to the car and stop it. 


However when she looked up at the Amazon in front of her Izellah didn’t think that’s how Sabrina saw it. The normally cutesy and bubbly Sabrina had been nothing but focused, quiet, and above all worried. 


“I’m sorry Sabby.” Izellah said softly. “I know my little outburst probably ruined dinner but could you take me home now? My head hurts.” 


Sabrina's face morphed into a small smile as she crouched down to give her crush a hug. 


“Sure thing,” Sabrina told her.” Lisa and Romeo are packing the food as we speak.” 


Sabrina had a crush on Izzy as soon as she met her. It was hard not to admire how this little minor could be so bold, assertive, and ambitious, it seemed to Sabrina that she had a little bit of MAJOR in her  and when she was this cute Sabrina really couldn’t help but fall in love.

Chapter End Notes:

written with permission from the author, please leave a review! sorry for any formatting issues.