- Text Size +

“Huh?”

She looked at me confused, though there was no malice behind her gaze.

“Uh, I’d like it if you could put your feet up on the table. In front of me.”

“A-alright…”

She seemed apprehensive, but did as I asked. She placed her feet on the table next to one another, with her gladiator style sandals still on.

“Perfect. Now please take the shoes off.”

The anxiety of revealing my fetish had worn off, and the lust was taking over. It felt odd for me to be giving her orders, considering she could flatten me into paste if she so desired.

“I’ll do it if you really want me to...but can I ask why?”

“I have a foot fetish.”

I surprised myself with how casually I said this.

“A foot fetish?”

“Yeah. Surely you know what that is?”

“Um…well…”

Her face turned red. Her bashfulness was adorable, especially in contrast to the confidence she showed earlier.

“How many people have you accompanied so far?”

I asked.

“Well, that’s the thing… this is my first time. So I’m not very experienced.”

“Really!?”

I was very surprised. She had such knowledge of the rules of the afterlife, but was so ignorant of how people actually lived.

“Yeah… they don’t teach us everything when we get trained. Especially not the racier stuff.”

I smiled at the angel.

“Haha, that’s alright. I’m sure you’ll learn in due time. A foot fetish is something that some men have. They are especially interested in women’s feet.”

“Oh.”

Her face redden even more. She turned her head, not looking me in the eye.

“Look, if this is making you uncomfortable at all, just tell me.”

I really, really wanted to fuck her feet, but my pesky moral compass had other plans.

“No, no, it’s quite alright. I just… didn’t pay much attention to the feet when I was conjuring my appearance. I don’t want you to think they’re ugly.”

“Lord, no! They’re wonderful. You did a fantastic job.”

She smiled a bit, though she was still clearly embarrassed.

“T-thanks. I’ll take the shoes off now if that’s what you want.”

She lowered her feet from the table and began unlacing the shoes. Once they were removed, she placed her feet back on the table with a thud. Her ankles were crossed, and I was staring directly at her bare soles.

There was a bit of perspiration and smell, probably from the walk here. I immediately ran up and placed my hands on the bottoms of her feet. I rubbed my face against her soles and planted kisses up and down them.

“Oh!”

As I did so, the angel let out little squeaks and moans, jerking and twitching her body. I assumed that this mean I was doing a good job, but I decided to ask for confirmation.

“Does this feel good?”

“Y-yeah, it feels really good. I assumed human form a lot for training, but they never did this!”

We both chuckled, and I continued kissing.

“Lower your feet so I can get to your toes.”

“Like this?”

The angel made her toes point forward, instead of straight up, which let me reach them.

“Yes, perfect.”

I continued what I was doing, except on her toes this time. Her cute little squeaks and moans continued, and she began writhing on the couch a bit.

“Do you like having your toes played with?”

I was very aroused, and though my experience with the fairer sex was limited, it was pretty clear she was too. It seems that by assuming a human body, she was able to feel human emotion.

The angel eventually began running her hands across her upper body. She began groping her huge breasts beneath her robes while I kissed and rubbed her feet. Her face was lewd, and her breathing was sharp and ragged. I figured that now was the time, and I began stroking myself under my garment.

The angel had her eyes closed during most of this, though I doubt she would care if she saw. I whipped out my cock and pressed it against the warm, soft flesh of her feet. I don’t know if she knew what I was doing, but she let out a loud moan. So loud, it startled me a bit. I looked up to see that she was playing with herself beneath her clothes.

This was the final straw for me. I very soon after came. My load was massive, and I painted the bottoms of her feet thoroughly with my cum. She soon orgasmed. She hollered and flailed, scrunching her toes. This spread my semen across her feet even more.

We sat in silence for several minutes, both of us too embarrassed to speak to the other. After the silence became too much to bear, I spoke up.

“So, do you want to take me home now?”

“Y-yeah, sure.”

Her voice was so soft, it was almost hard to hear, despite her size. She put her sandals back on, with my semen still covering her feet. The look on her face told me immediately that she fucked up, but the idea of her staining her shoes with my cum was undeniably arousing.

“Alright, let’s go.”

She picked me up and began taking me back to my home.

Yes, the next one thousand years were going to be interesting indeed.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys, this is a little story idea I got from a dream. It's not done, but I figured I'd upload a bit to gauge whether or not readers will enjoy. Please drop a review to let me know what you think. And of course, thanks for reading my drivel! I really appreciate it.