- Text Size +

The first thing I saw upon waking up was the angel smiling down at me. The unbelievable pain of my body being torn to pieces under the semi was completely gone, and my person was wholly intact. It seemed as though my clothes hadn’t fared so well, since I was clad in nothing but my birthday suit.

The surface my body sat on was strange, though pleasurable. It felt warm and soft underneath my bottom, my palms, and the soles of my feet. It took me a moment to realize I was sitting in the hands of the angel.

I was tiny. Very tiny. Or perhaps she was very large, if such concepts as material size really existed in whatever sort of pocket dimension we were in. I should have felt afraid, being the size of a small insect to this angel, but I felt nothing other than a powerful sense of calm. 

Her face helped ease my mind. She was beyond beautiful, with large brown eyes, a tiny nose, and thin pink lips. Her black, bob cut hair hung pleasantly around her head, underneath her brilliant halo. She smiled a faint, comforting smile at me. The kind of maternal smile that put my mind at ease, despite the surreal situation I found myself in.

“Hey there. Are you feeling okay?”

Her soft voice filled my being, as if the sound was being transmitted directly into my mind instead of being picked up by my ears. It took me a moment to gather a response.

“Y-yeah. I feel fine.”

My voice was quiet, far too quiet for her to pick up on. Surprisingly, though, she nodded her head as if she understood perfectly.

“I’m very glad to hear that.”

Her lips formed a frown.

“You died in such a gruesome way. I hope you passed without too much pain.”

“Well it was pretty horrible for a few seconds, before I woke up here.”

I chuckled, and the angel reciprocated.

“Oh, and uh, by the way…where exactly are we?”

The angel looked at me with the same soft smile from earlier.

“Yes, I suppose I should explain. Right now you are in heaven. Your selfless death earned you a one thousand year stay. Afterwards, you will be reincarnated in the same time period as you died.”

I stared at her, mouth agape. She giggled at me.

“Don’t worry, your reaction is typical for the recently deceased. You have ample time to get used to your new existence.”

I thought silently and looked around the environment. The sky was colored with soft blues and pinks. Perfectly white clouds decorated the scene. There were no landmasses that I could see. Presumably, we were flying, but the angel’s massive wings did not move.

“Where is everybody?”

“Heaven isn’t communal. Each resident is kept to their own personal heaven, unless two residents wish to live together. It’s common among couples that die.”

There weren’t really any dead people I thought of that I’d like to live with. Not any that would end up in heaven, anyway.

“And you are?”

“I”m an angel. We reside in a person’s heaven, acting as a companion. We help the resident actualize their wishes. You can wish for most anything, and I’ll grant it.”

“And are you all so…large?”

“Haha! That’s the funny thing. We are incorporeal beings who don’t really ‘look like’ anything, but we assume a form that will please the spirits we accompany. Usually this means taking on the form of a beautiful woman or man. However, we’re supposed to be normal sized. It would seem that you have an affinity for giant women!”

My face flushed red, but she was right. Since I was really young, I had a fascination with giants in fiction. It began as a fear. As a child, I couldn’t even watch a movie or read a fairy tale involving giants. The thought of being so powerless at the hands of a malevolent being terrified me. I would lay awake at night thinking of what it would be like to be held in the hands of a giant, being eaten, being stepped on.

At some point during my late childhood to early adolescence, things changed. It would seem that my mind took the fear I felt and transformed it into excitement, perhaps as a sort of coping mechanism. I would often forgo regular porn, opting instead to read stories and look at artwork involving giant women and tiny men. Being kept as the possession of a beautiful giant woman was one of my biggest fantasies, and it seemed as if that was happening now. Human sexuality really is a confusing mess.

“Haha, don’t be embarrassed. I think it’s cute! You’ll be able to live out all your fantasies, you know. Someone who would die such a horrible death to save their own brother deserves it after all.”

“And I’m here for one thousand years?”

I had died at the age of twenty, and couldn’t even being to comprehend that length of time. The country I was from hadn’t even existed for three hundred years yet.

“Yes. Of course, if you wish to reincarnate early, you can. I don’t know who would want to give up a thousand years of pleasure, though!”

The angel smiled.

“Well, that’s enough with the introduction. We should get started constructing your heaven.”

“Constructing my heaven?”

“Well, things are pretty barren now, aren’t they?”

“I guess you’re right.”

We laughed at each other. I was starting to really like this angel.

“Well, since we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, let’s start with me. Is there anything about my appearance you’d like to change?”

I looked the angel up and down. She was wearing something similar to a Greek toga, though a bit more revealing than the actual historical artifact. The parts covering her large breasts were small and thin, showing off a lot of cleavage and side boob. Her shoulders and arms were completely bare, save for golden bracelets around her wrists.

The toga didn’t go farther than halfway down her thigh. Her legs were otherwise bear, save for her gladiator style sandals, which were wrapped tightly around her shapely feet and muscular calves. Her toenails were a grown out a bit, and perfectly painted a milky white color.

She was, for the most part, my ideal woman.

“You look amazing.”

“Thank you.”

“But if there’s one thing I could ask…”

“Yes?”

Her breasts were large and well shaped. But I like them extra big. Just a bit more volume, and everything would be perfect.

“W-well if you could… your, uh…”

It was hard to get the words out. I glanced at her chest to try to better get my message across.

“Ha! I think I understand. Is this what you want?”

In a moment, her chest grew in size. The sudden growth caused them to bounce, and put a greater strain on her clothing.

“Y-yes, thank you…”

The angel smiled at me with her eyes closed.

“No problem at all!”

My new life was shaping up to be an interesting one.