- Text Size +

“Alright, next we need a place to stay. I’m going to assume you don’t want to float around in this void for a thousand years.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right…what kind of place can it be?”

“Anything. If you can imagine it, I can make it.”

I tried to think, but nothing was coming to mind.

“If you’re having trouble, I can try designing something you might like.”

“Okay.”

I figured she would make something pleasant, at the very least. I blinked, and as soon as I opened my eyes, the landscape around us had completely changed. The sky was blue with a few white clouds scattered about. Green hills stretched on for a far as the eye could see. A stone road ran across these hills, but I couldn’t see where it was going to. There was a stream with a small stone bridge, and a few trees. It was breathtakingly beautiful and serene.

“Wow…”

“Do you like it?”

“Absolutely.”

“I’m glad.”

“There is one little thing, though…”

“Yes?”

“Isn’t it all kind of...big?”

The paradise had been made to accommodate the angel’s height, not my own. Her face turned red.

“S-sorry! I wasn’t thinking!”

She placed me down at her feet and stepped away. Immediately after, I was grown several magnitudes in size. As I stood now, I was the same height as her.

“Alright, now you should be all--”

“No, no, wait!”

I immediately interjected.

“I liked you better before!”

The angel was taken aback a bit.

“Um, okay…if that’s the case…”

When I blinked, she was back to her original size. Or, rather, she was a lot bigger, and I was now normal sized.

“Is that better?”

“Yes!”

I was embarrassed about seeming desperate, but I couldn’t help myself. Her giant form was far too pleasurable. This place was supposed to be my paradise for a thousand years, right?

I stood next to her sandal and looked at her feet. I had liked women’s feet before I even knew what sex was, and this angel had absolutely gorgeous feet. I couldn’t help myself from staring at them. I really wanted to touch, but I managed to stop myself.

I was still naked, and my penis was beginning to harden. I immediately put both hands over my crotch like a cartoon character who just had his pants pulled down. The stone pathway was also beginning to hurt my feet.

“Hey, do you think I could get some clothes? Something like what you’re wearing would be okay.”

“Sure.”

My body suddenly became covered with a similar tunic and sandals. This outfit wasn’t great at hiding my erection, but it would do.

“I’ve designed a house for you. Follow me please.”

“Wait! Could you carry me like before? I really doubt I could keep up the pace with you.”

“Oh, yeah I guess you’re right! Haha!”

The angel bent down and reached her fingers out to pick me up. It was quite a sight to see this giant beauty pick me up like this.

She held me in her hand and began walking alongside the stone path, which was tiny compared to her. Eventually, we reached a beautiful Roman style villa.

“This is the home I’ve designed for you. If there’s anything you want changed, let me know.”

I fell in love with the place immediately.

“It looks incredible. Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it. It’s my job to attend to you during your stay in heaven, so don’t be afraid to ask me for anything.”

She placed me down on the ground at her feet. The place looked even more impressive from the ground level. I turned around to look at the angel’s legs.

“So, where are you going to stay?”

“I’m going to design a place similar to this nearby. It will have to be pretty huge, though!”

She laughed.

“Well, I’m going to go explore my new place a bit, if that’s okay.”

“Of course. Just tell me if you need something. I’m able to hear you from anywhere.”

She began walking off, her footfalls sounding like cannonballs. I stopped her.

“When you say anything, do you really mean anything?”

“Yes.”

“Even things that are kind of...embarrassing?”

“There’s no judgement here.”

“Well if that’s the case…can you carry me to your home?”

“Sure.”

She picked me up in her hand and began walking away from the villa. She eventually reached a similar type of house, though much, much larger.

“This is where I’ll be staying.”

She walked into the main living quarters, where there was a comfortable looking couch in front of a glass coffee table.

“So, what was it that you wanted to do here?”

“Can you set me down on the coffee table? And then sit on that couch?”

“Okay.”

She did as instructed. I felt beyond embarassed to say this next part, but my horniness lowered my social inhibition.

“Could you please put your feet up on the table?”