- Text Size +

“What’s with the long face?” Nicole mocked. “I only put a little pressure on you, and I healed your wounds after, so stop acting like a bitch. Are you ready to do what I say?”


Jacob was crying. Tears fell from his eyes and soaked the floor below. He was defeated. “Yes.”


“It’s yes Goddess Nicole from now on.”


Jacob’s ego took another huge blow. After being slowly crushed for almost 24 hours, unable to do anything to change his fate, he didn’t have any fight left in him. “Yes, Goddess Nicole.”


Nicole presented her foot to him. Jacob didn’t need a command to know that she wanted him to kiss it. He looked up at his goddess. She was so beautiful, if it had to be anyone who kidnapped him, he was glad it was her. Jacob moved forward and went to plant a kiss on Nicole’s big toe, but she pulled it away. His heart dropped.


“Actually, I think you’ve had enough for one evening. I mean, it must’ve been like a week under my toe for you, right? Take the rest of the night off.” Nicole placed her feet back on the floor.


Jacob felt cold. He should’ve been happy about Nicole pulling her feet away. He was again reunited with the fresh air of his surroundings, but it was freezing to him. He felt like a baby whose parent just took away their security blanket. He stared up at Nicole. His throat burned and dried up. He scratched it, but that only made the sensation worse. His heart was shattering, but unlike moments ago under the toe, this was figurative. He hadn’t felt this heartbroken since his girlfriend of three years broke up with him. He missed Nicole’s feet, he wanted them back.


What was he thinking? He slapped himself, trying to expel the thoughts from his head, but nothing worked. Nicole had to have messed with his head, making him dependent and addicted to her feet. He craved it. His mouth watered for the taste of her sweat. He really had gone crazy. He felt like his skin was going to peel off, or that his eyes would explode if he didn’t get his fix.


“Are you okay, little guy?” Nicole asked. She didn’t sound concerned at all, she knew what she was doing. “You look worse than before.”


Jacob bit his lip. He couldn’t admit to her the feelings he had for her feet. It was agonizing being away from them, but he had to fight it. But even still, he looked up at her with pleading eyes that gave everything away. 


“No shit.” Nicole said. “Do you actually miss my feet?”


“You’re doing this to me.” Jacob said, his voice revealing his desperation. “I— I don’t want this. I don’t.” He dropped to his knees, tears expelling from his eyes. It was so hard to say that, he wanted her feet so much. 


“Bug boy, I didn’t do anything to you.” Nicole continued. “I don’t even know if I could make you addicted to something, let alone a girl’s foot.” She couldn’t help but give out a laugh.


“Please… just make it stop.” Jacob pleaded.


“Are you asking me to get rid of your longing? Or are you asking me to give you back my feet?”


Jacob wanted to tell her that she wanted him to stop his desire, but the craving was too strong. “Please Goddess Nicole, bring me back to your feet. I love them so much. I’ll be your slave, I’ll do whatever you want, just please never take me away from your soles again.” That was the final crushing blow. He lost all fight and pride inside of him.


“Just to be clear,” The giantess started, “I’m giving you the option to lose the reliance on my feet, and you're declining that?’


Jacob nodded. He was shivering so bad. Nicole laughed, placing her feet back on the coffee table. Jacob immediately lunged forward, embracing her third toe in a hug and kissing it. Heat and smells radiated from it, but they felt so comforting. He kissed her foot. Not once, but several times. He loved every centimeter of them. He licked up and down her toes. Nicole enjoyed it, texting her friend back and making plans to eat out at a restaurant. She let her pet have its fun, she was just happy to have such an eager slave. 


Nicole withdrew her feet again. Jacob chased after them, but didn’t have the strength to move far without them near. He fell to his side, shivering and clenching his stomach. He needed them back. 


“Relax, I have to get my open toed shoes. I’m going out with some friends, I’ll take you with me since you obviously can’t go a second without being near my feet.” Nicole walked to the other side of the room and brought back her shoes. Jacob hated how humiliated he felt, but she was right. Her shoes were black with a red insole, an area open by the toe section for her big and second toe to poke out. He so desperately wanted to be inside them. 


His wish was being granted. Nicole picked him up and placed him right at the opening where her two toes would be. “Now be a good insole in there and I won’t have to crush you while I’m out. I’ll make your body more soft and durable so you don’t die, but I’ll change you back in a second if you do anything to irritate me.” Jacob listened to the warning. He wouldn’t dream of making her angry, he just wanted her foot to enter the shoe. The insoles maintained her scent, but Jacob wanted the real thing.


Nicole’s foot entered the shoe. Jacob had to contain his excitement to stop him from exploding. Nicole’s toes wedged into the opening, pressing into Jacob’s body. He was in heaven. He got a boner, something he never thought he could get being so close to a girl’s foot. He planted several kisses onto her toes. He was mostly under her big toe, but he could rub the second one with his hand. 


Nicole stood up. Jacob could tell that she was ready to start her night. The toe pressing down on him was a lot lighter now that he was more durable, he could barely feel anything as she walked on him. It was hot under her toes, but he was glad to be out of the cold. He didn’t care if Nicole lied to him earlier and she really was messing with his brain, he never experienced such ecstasy before. He never wanted to leave her shoes or feet ever again.


Jacob laid obedient under the toes. As he took in her pheromones, he wondered what she was doing. He knew she was going out with friends, but not where she was going. He wondered how far she would have to walk. He didn’t mind being stepped on, it only meant being closer to her toes. He thought about moving later in the night to the toes that were inside the shoe, but he didn’t want to risk being punished again, so he settled on staying where he was. 


Sweat poured over his body, covering him. It used to bother him, but now he didn’t mind. The sweat kept him company. As the hours passed, Jacob really got into the role of being an insole. He didn’t feel the need to twitch or move, he only wanted to enjoy the experience. He didn’t remember Nicole eating earlier, so maybe that’s what she was doing. How long might that take? Jacob didn’t want to rush anything, but she had already been out for so long. It was getting really hot in the shoe, but he managed. 


After another five hours passed, Jacob deduced that Nicole was controlling his sense of time again. He panicked, not knowing how long it had really been or how much longer he’d be in there. It was true that he loved her feet, but even addicts need a break from their highs every once in a while. Even the weight on him was getting harder, making staying still more difficult. 


Jacob was getting tired, but he couldn’t fall asleep. His mind already thought that he was awake the entire day before, and it didn’t help that another whole day passed in her shoe. Sweat dripped, pressure increased and decreased. Jacob wanted to lap at the toe, but putting the effort into opening his mouth took too much focus. Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months.


As a year went by, Jacob started to forget that he wasn’t actually an insole. He thought about everything there was to think about— what Nicole was doing, how long it had been, his friends and family in his old life, everything. There wasn’t a single thing else to ponder over, so he stopped thinking. He aged three years before the next thought came to him: he wanted to die. 


Being so close to Nicole’s feet, he forgot how difficult it was to be without them. He wanted out, but knew he couldn’t. Over the next five years, Jacob had trouble remembering his life before Nicole’s feet. He forgot his dogs’ names, and his mother’s face. He barely remembered that day on the train. It was so long ago, he wondered what his life might’ve been like if he was just a couple minutes late and missed the train.


A decade passed, and then two. All Jacob knew was the texture and ridges of the sole in front of him. After another 20 years, he stopped thinking about getting out of her shoe. He managed to close his eyes, but he wasn’t able to fall asleep. He spent another 30 years under her toe, paying close attention to the way the toe gently pressed into him before lifting up. 


He had experienced an entire lifetime under the toe. He didn’t want to live any longer, he just wanted to pass on to whatever comes next. He yearned for the sweet release of death, but it would never come. After another year, a thought came to his head. He remembered how when he was young, he was happy that Nicole made him durable enough to survive being walked on and crushed under her toe, but now it was a curse that prevented him from dying. 


On the eve of his 98th year under her toe, he felt it retreat. Light flooded into the shoe. Jacob had trouble opening his eyes, but it didn’t take him a long time. The time curse has been lifted.


He forgot what Nicole had looked like. She was beautiful, a true goddess. He noticed he was inside a house, but couldn’t remember if that was the house he was taken to all those years ago. “Did you…” His voice was raspy. “Have a fun night out, goddess?”


“What?” Nicole asked. “All I did was walk over to my shoe rack, I didn’t even leave my house yet. I want to change shoes, you did a shit job at cleaning my toes so I don’t want them to be seen.”


Nicole picked up Jacob and tossed him in a converse. She slid her foot in, crushing Jacob under her second toe. Jacob cried. Tears flowed down his cheeks before coming to a stop. The time curse had been put back on him. It probably took Nicole 30 seconds to walk over to her shoe rack, but Jacob experienced nearly a century. He would have to live through millennias before she even got to the restaurant. He truly was only an insole now, from now to the end of time.



Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. If you like my writing style and want to see me write a story of your own, feel free to email a commission to me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com