- Text Size +

“I can see you glance at me, you know?” The blonde girl said over the roaring sound of wheels against train tracks. Jacob kept his eyes trained at the ground. He didn’t think the girl would’ve noticed him looking at her. She was so beautiful. Jacob was embarrassed, she couldn’t have been older than 19 years old, and he was 25. 


“You don’t have to hide the fact that you’re a perv. I don’t mind, you could say that I have a thing for being admired and pampered.” She continued. Jacob couldn’t pretend that he didn’t hear her anymore. He looked up, gazing into her beautiful blue eyes. He wanted to say something, maybe apologize, but he couldn’t find any words. Tons of options came to his head, but he wasn't able to open his mouth to form them. The girl was looking at him so menacingly, it was almost like she was doing this to him.


“Are you okay?” The girl asked with a head turn. She didn’t sound the least bit caring. “You don’t look so good.” Jacob hadn’t noticed, but he was sweating profusely from his forehead. He wiped his brow with his arm, but the sweat continued to pour. Her heart was beating so hard and fast, what was happening to him? Was he having a stroke? He and the girl were the only two on the subway car, and he had a feeling she wouldn’t be much help for him.


“Doesn’t this ride feel a little long? I feel like we’ve been here for hours.” Jacob’s head spun. He felt existential boredom. He became antsy, fidgeting in his seat and twiddling his hands. How long had it been since the girl asked him that question? It had to be at least half an hour. She didn’t move a muscle, just stared at him. He coughed. The ride from Alston to Berswack was one of the shortest, what was taking so long? Another hour passed, then two. Jacob rubbed his hands over his eyes. They were drenched in sweat. He hoped his dogs were okay. They were probably worried about him, he should’ve been home hours ago. 


“Have you had enough yet?” The girl asked, it was the first thing she said in six hours.


“Wha…” Jacob finally muttered, but he lost the strength to finish. His world was spinning and heating up. He dug his nails into the underside of his seat. It took him another hour to finish his thought. “...t are you doing to me?”


“Oh, poor baby.” She pouted, standing from her seat and sitting next to Jacob. She put her hand on his back and started rubbing it. It felt so kind, so gentle. Jacob hated being taken care of by a girl six years younger than him, but he was happy somebody was finally helping him. “It’ll all be over soon.”


The train entered a dark spot. When it exited and arrived at Berswack station, Jacob had disappeared. Or more accurately, he had shrunk to the size of a fingernail. The subway doors swung open, and people started filling the car. The giant girl, named Nicole, quickly picked up the tiny Jacob and slid him into her right moccasin. She shoved her finger in, positioning him directly under her arch. When he was in a good position, she grabbed her purse and stood up, putting all of her weight onto Jacob, and exited the car. 


------------


Jacob didn’t want to admit to himself where he was. He told himself that he was simply laying on a furry rug, a white towel thrown over top of him. His brain struggled to make sense of the truth, so he ignored it, but that wouldn’t work for long. Every moment gave Jacob a reason to doubt his illusion, dismantling the reality he so needed. It was hot where he was, and Jacob couldn’t throw the towel off his body. It was soft but heavy. It weighed down on him. Every other second, it would be pushed down into his body, coating him with a wet substance. Towels didn’t do that. Before long, Jacob had to admit that he had somehow been shrunk and shoved into a teenage girl’s moccasin to be crushed under her sock.


He screamed in desperation. When Nicole pressed her shoe to the sidewalk, her foot squeezed into Jacob’s entire body. Sweat seeped out of her thick sock, pouring into Jacob’s mouth as he yelled. His body was compressed into the fur below him, the only thing stopping him from being crushed completely. As Nicole’s foot raised into the air, Jacob only had a second to collect himself. He spit out Nicole’s sweat onto his chest, bringing in as much air as he could. He felt like he was on a roller coaster, but every dip ended in him being pressed against the ceiling and the floor.


Nicole lowered her foot again. Jacob tried to keep his mouth shut, but the pain caused by Nichol’s sole crushing his stomach and legs forced him to gasp for air. Though instead of air, Jacob was met with another layer of sweat dripping into his mouth. There was too much this time, his entire mouth was filled to the brink with the girl’s foot sweat. He tried his best to spit it out, but when Nicole raised her foot, his head was stuck to her sock sole instead of the moccasin fur, keeping the salty water sealed in his mouth. 


He ignored the sweat in his mouth, focusing on breathing through his nose instead. Nicole’s foot came down again. Jacob’s body was molding into the sock, creating its own place to stick in. Jacob tried to wiggle out, but it was impossible. He stuck to the sole as the foot raised. It was getting harder not to swallow Nichol’s sweat. His throat twitched, trying to consume whatever it was Jacob was trying desperately not to swallow. Jacob’s eyes were watering, and breathing through his nose meant he had to smell everything around him. Nichole’s foot reeked a foul scent, it assaulted Jacob’s nose. The sweat didn’t do him any favors either— it only made the experience that much more insufferable. His nose was shriveling up due to the smell, which made it harder to breathe.


Nicole slammed her foot down. Her sock pressed into Jacob’s face. He needed to breathe, but his nose was being pushed directly into the foot. Jacob had no choice but to take in a deep breath, sniffing in all the awful feremons Nicole’s foot had to offer. It smelled worse than just regular cheese; it smelled like somebody left it out on the counter by the window for weeks. It made Jacob want to throw up, but he couldn’t even get the sweat out of his mouth let alone his lunch. He continued to sniff through his nose. The air wasn’t even worth it at that point. If his body could struggle, it would, but it remained glued to the sock. 


When Nicole raised her foot back up, Jacob’s nose was plastered to the sole. He tried his best to hold his breath, but it was impossible. His body turned against him, forcing Nicole’s foot sweat down his throat to make room for air. The taste was awful, and it felt disgusting going down his throat. Despite hoping for more air, Jacob’s mouth was only met with more foot sweat after Nicole slammed her foot back down on his body. He felt like his back was going to break. Realizing he needed to breathe if he hoped of surviving the torture, he swallowed the foot sweat without much hesitation. It was worse than drinking vodka straight out of the bottle. 


Jacob was surprised over the amount of sweat the sock was able to produce. It was thick, so it could store a lot. Plus, at his size any tiny amount of foot sweat would be a river. Nicole continued to assault him with her foot and sweat, not giving him a moment of reprieve. Jacob kept his mouth closed when he could, but sometimes the pain would be too great, and he’d have to gasp and let the sweat in. The taste was getting more bearable, but it wasn’t anywhere near good. 


As Jacob became used to the treatment of being beaten and squished by the foot, he had more time to think about his situation. How did he shrink? It was obvious to him that Nicole somehow did this to him, but why? The rhythm repeated: Nicole raised her foot up and slammed it down on the tiny bug inside her moccasin. Jacob had no sense of time inside the shoe. He could only keep track of it by how many times he was thrusted into the air and pressed against the ground. After a while of being stepped on, Jacob finally realized what was happening outside: Nicole was walking on him. He was being tortured, suffering worse than he ever had before, and all Nicole had to do to push this agony on him was the simple act of walking. 


Nicole put one foot in front of the other. She didn’t plan on shrinking somebody that day, but she knew she had to when she saw that guy on the train. She didn’t do it to enact revenge on the pervert who was peeping at her, or because she had some kind of vendetta against men; she did this because she wanted to. 


The giant blonde knew the man in her moccasin wouldn’t die, so she didn’t hold back any of her weight as she stepped on him. She could barely feel the tiny man in her shoe. He was probably glued to her sock, unable to move or alert her that he was still alive. Sometimes people would try to fight or claw their way out, and even though it felt great, Nicole always snuffed those people out quickly. She didn’t like having to do too much obedience training for her slaves, she’d rather they gave in and accepted their new life off the rip. 


Nicole unlocked her door and stepped inside. She slipped her moccasins off and deposited them in a corner. She walked on her carpet floor over to her couch. She sat down and propped her feet up on her coffee table. Jacob was still glued to the sock. If it weren’t for the cool air hitting his sweat soaked back, he never would’ve realized he left the shoe. Nicole leaned forward and rubbed her hands down her socks. She brushed her fingers over Jacob a few times before realizing it was him, but eventually peeled him off and dropped him on the wood.


Jacob fell away from the heat radiating off the foot. He coughed up foot sweat. He took in deep breaths of the scent-free fresh air. The giant foot still loomed over him, his sock prison still displaying the dent he was in. He wanted answers, but he doubted his voice could reach the giant ears. Realizing this, he spoke his mind. “Fuck you.” He said.


“Fuck you too.” Nicole said. She raised her foot up and slammed her heel onto the table, knocking Jacob on his ass with what felt like the strength of a 10.0 size Earthquake. 


“How can you hear me?” He asked, unsure if he should get on his knees and beg for forgiveness.


“Seriously? Everything that’s happened and that’s the first question you ask?” Nicole rolled her eyes. “Whatever. It doesn’t matter, I don’t like to get into the habit of answering questions asked by slaves.”


“Slaves?” Jacob’s stomach dropped. Things were starting to make more sense to him. Nicole had kidnapped him to make him some kind of slave.


“Yeah.” Nicole smiled. She enjoyed the worry look on his face. “And not just any slave, you’re going to be my foot slave and do whatever I say.” She reached forward and peeled off her socks. Her bare soles were exposed, still covered in white fabric that was left behind, stuck to the sweat on her sole. “Starting with cleaning the lint off my toes. I need them to look pretty in case I decide to wear sandals.” Nicole lowered her foot down, placing her giant toes right in front of tiny Jacob.


Jacob was in shock over what his life had become. He stared ahead at the mountain sized toes. Did the girl really expect him to be able to do that? Some pieces of the lint stuck to her toes were just as big as he was, and he couldn’t possibly climb that high to the top. He was so small that he could make out every ridge and curve of her toe prints, and make out pieces of dirt that she probably wasn’t even aware she had.


“What are you standing there for? Your goddess doesn’t like to be kept waiting.” Nicole snapped her fingers. 


Thing was, Jacob didn’t even know what he was waiting for. There wasn’t a chance in hell he was being reduced to a teenager’s toe cleaner. He was afraid of what the giant might do to him in retaliation, but he wasn’t going to listen to her commands. 


“Are you trying to get your ass kicked?” Nicole continued. “I won’t ask you again.” 


“I’m not going to do it.” Jacob yelled. “I’m a person, not to mention I’m older than you. Show some respect, it’s not fair that I be reduced to the plaything of somebody so much younger than me.”


“It’s not fair?” Nicole asked. She was mad. She sat up, lowering her feet to the floor. She rested her forearms against the coffee table, getting a closer look at Jacob. “Is it fair for a young girl like me to constantly be perved on by older men? Is it fair that you get to get off to my beautiful face and sexy body and I get nothing in return? No, it isn’t, so stop complaining and acting like you weren’t dreaming of getting this close to me.”


Nicole’s voice was booming. Jacob grabbed his ears. He felt something wet hit his palms. Her voice was so loud that it was making his ears bleed. 


“Maybe I need to explain to you your new place in life.” Nicole started to chip away at one of her fingers with her other hand. She pulled off the fingernail from her ring finger and lowered it to Jacob. It was just as big as him, if not a little bigger. “Look how fucking small you are. You could’ve died in that subway if I didn’t save you, don’t I deserve a reward?”


Jacob was fuming. The only reason he would’ve died was because she shrunk him in the first place. She wasn’t some savior, but she was right that he wasn’t in any position to argue with her.


“And you’re fucking weak, too.” Nicole drove her clipped fingernail forward, drilling it right into Jacob’s stomach and letting it pierce straight through the other side. 


Blood squirted out of Jacob’s gut. He was in a world of pain, one way worse than the pain he suffered being crushed inside of Nicole’s moccasin. He could feel the force from Nicole’s arm as it stabbed him; it wasn’t great, only a small amount of pressure was necessary to skewer him. He coughed, blood shooting out from his throat. His muscles soared. It felt like he was being electrocuted.  


Nicole raised her hand up, carrying the fingernail and tiny Jacob up with it into the air. The nail cut into his body, pressing into more of his organs as gravity forced him down into it. It was pure torture. Jacob’s vision began to blur. He cursed, blaming himself for the situation he was in. He felt truly pathetic. How could a teenager’s fingernail cause him such pain? It wasn’t fair that he had to suffer like this. He knew what he did was wrong, but he didn’t deserve to be treated like this, like he was some object.


The giant’s eyes were uncaring. If anything, her disdainful look was caused by the disappointment of another slave going to waste. Jacob tried to call out to her, wanting a chance to redeem himself, but all that came out of his mouth was more blood.


“Oops.” Nicole said, tilting the fingernail slightly. Jacob started to slide off. It was agonizing, the fingernail slicing more of him open as he slid down. Then he fell to the table, landing hard against the wood. With the fingernail no longer inside of him, it allowed his blood to flow freely out of his body. It covered him. He felt light headed, and his vision blurred. The only thing he could make out was the giant face that peered down at him. He was sorry, sorry for his pathetic existence. He wished he was never born, that he wouldn’t have had to live a life at all if it meant ending like this.


Then suddenly, his wounds started to close. The blood still remained on his clothes, but his body was completely healed. He could feel his organs squirm around and fix themselves inside of him. He felt a tight pinch in his stomach, but most of the pain was completely alleviated. “What the hell?” Jacob felt himself. His shirt was still cut on both sides, so it definitely happened, but his body showed no signs of being pierced. 


“In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I have the power to control your body.” Nicole said. Jacob didn’t need any proof that she was telling the truth, his reduced size and healed wounds were good enough signs. “I don’t like using them often, especially not to control people, but I totally could. I’d rather it be your choice to worship me like the goddess that I am, but if you don’t want to then I can let you die next time I decide to stab you with a fingernail. Capeesh?” 


Jacob reflected on what she just said. If she really could control every aspect of his body, then he really didn’t stand a chance against her. He wanted to cry, but he held his tears in. “Capeesh.”


“And by the way, when I say I can control your body, I mean every part of your body. That includes the way it moves and heals itself, but it also means your brain functions. I can stop you from breathing, I can remove your ability to think, and I can change how you perceive things. If you recall the stunt I pulled on the train, I messed with your perception of time, making you experience only a couple of seconds in what must’ve been hours to you. And if you want to disobey me further, I won’t hesitate to do something like that again.” 


Jacob understood. His old life was over. He couldn’t accept the fact that he was her slave now, but he knew he had to do what she said. It’s not like he had many options.


Nicole put her feet back on the table, pushing her toes towards Jacob. “I mean it this time, I won’t ask you again to pick the lint off.”


Jacob knew better than to disobey again. He picked up to his knees and crawled over to the giant foot. He made his way to where the big toe met the wood. He picked at a piece of lint and pulled it off. Nicole’s feet were so sweaty that the lint actually fought to stay connected. Jacob had to dig his fingers into the soul to rip out all of the lint that was left behind. It took him nearly a minute to remove just that, and it was only the first piece. Not to mention that it was one of the smaller ones. 


An onslaught of odor assaulted Jacob’s nose. It was worse than the stench from inside the shoe. Jacob gagged, spitting up saliva that escaped his throat. What was going on? He couldn’t breathe in that shit. He tried breathing from his mouth, but he wasn’t able to. Nothing blocked it like before, but he psychically couldn’t draw breath from his mouth. He had to use his nose. Each whiff in brought with it enough foul scent to make Jacob feel like his head was going to explode. He couldn’t think straight, not when something so awful was forcing its way inside of him.


“I don’t feel your tiny hands getting to work on my toes, is the smell too much for you?” Nicole smirked. “I cranked up the strength of your olfactory cells, the ones responsible for reacting to smells. I want you to get used to the smell of your new master’s feet, so I made the odor ten times stronger to you. Don’t let that stop you from your task, though, not unless you want my fingernail to slit your throat.”


Jacob definitely didn’t want that. He stood up on his feet, trying to take his mind off the smell. It was all consuming. His nose squirmed and shriveled. It was awful. He hated not being able to breath through his mouth, but at the very least he thought it was preventing him from throwing up. He didn’t want to know what the giant would do to him if he dirtied her table with his barf. He reached for another piece of lint. When he pulled it off, a giant droplet of sweat dropped onto him from above. It soaked him, covering his face. An intense smell of salt and vinegar attacked his nose. Jacob instinctively tried breathing through his mouth, but it didn’t work. It only allowed for the sweat to again drip into his mouth. 


The tiny man got to work removing the lint from the places he could reach. It was hard, since some were well above his head, but he got all the ones at arm length. He tossed them beside him. There were only two left on the big toe, and they were up by the toe nail. He knew better than to ask his capture for help, so his only choice was to scale the toe. 


Jacob pressed his hands into the sole. They seeped into the flesh. Sweat ran over his arms. Using all his strength, he reached up with his right hand and pushed into the sole. His hand sank into it, his left hand remaining stationary while his body was lifted into the air. His plan was working, the sweat on Nicole’s toe was sticky enough to allow him to climb the toe. He thought highly of himself for figuring out such a good idea, but now was no time to gloat.


He continued climbing up the toe. It was hard, since he had lost so much of his strength from the intense foot stink making him feel queasy and light headed, but he pulled through. He was directly under the nail. He stuck his hand inside, pushing through gunk to grab ahold of the sock lint lingering inside. He would have to remember to wash his own feet after this, he never knew how dirty they could get. He threw the lint to the ground, making his way to the other side of the toe to remove another piece. 


After the toe was cleared, Jacob carefully made his way down the toe. Connecting with the floor, he wanted nothing more than to run far away and take in fresh air, but he didn’t want to test the patience of his goddess anymore than he already had.


Jacob slid his way in between Nicole’s big and second toe. He picked lint off the side. He was surprised by how much smellier the inbetweens of her toes were than the actual toes. He picks lint out from her web. The sweat there was even greater, and gallons of it fell onto Jacob’s body soaking his clothes. He worked fast, not wanting to be there any longer than he had to be.


The second toe was a lot easier to clean since it was a lot smaller. By the third toe, Jacob was starting to get accustomed to the smell. In time, he hoped to go completely nose blind to it. If he could be a good enough slave and avoid punishment, he might be able to buy himself enough time to be saved. He’d have to pay attention and wait for the right moment to flee, but he’d have to be ready. 


When Jacob tried pulling lint off Nicole’s fourth toe, he found that his hand was glued to the sweat too. He pulled hard, but it was no use. He dug against the toe with his other hand, and eventually pulled his hand free, but the piece of lint was still glued to his arm due to the sweat. He didn’t have time to worry about getting it off, so he moved over to Nicole’s pinkie toe and started working on that.


As Jacob rushed over to Nicole’s second foot, Nicole continued scrolling through her phone. She’d be able to sense if her slave moved too far away from her foot, so unless that happened she didn’t pay him much attention. She scrolled through social media, looked through menus as she decided what to have for dinner, and searched websites for new shoes. She texted her friends on and off, seeing what they were up to. She didn’t think any of them would want to go out on a Monday, but just in case they did she needed her slave to make her toes look perfect. 


Jacob collapsed on the table as he finished cleaning the last pinkie toe. He was exhausted. He never completely got used to the scent, and now that he didn’t have a task to distract him, it only got worse. Nicole didn’t notice that he finished either, so he was stuck there under her pinkie toe. The worst part about his experience was that he had no way of knowing if Nicole was screwing with his sense of time again. Who knew how long he’d be stuck there waiting for her to retrieve him.


Lucky for him, Nicole wasn’t changing his perception of time and just didn’t realize he finished. When she did, she leaned forward and picked him up. She dropped him on top of her big toe’s toenail. It was clear and unpolished, but it still reeked of bacteria and sweat. “Lick each nail clean. I want them to sparkle. Eat any shit you find stuck in the crevasse too” She turned back to her phone.


Jacob stuck his tongue out and brushed it against the nail. He instantly wanted to barf.


“Oh, and I turned up your taste buds too. I hope it’s not too bad being just the nail, but you should get used to it because you’re doing the skin next.”


Jacob shivered on top of the toe. He stuck his tongue out and licked the nail. It wasn’t too bad, not as bad as it would’ve been if he had been instructed to lick the lint off the under toes. He decided to ignore her request to eat the gunk he found, figuring that it was too small for her to notice. 


He jumped from her big toe to her second toe. He barely got a single lick in before Nicole’s giant hand came over and flicked him. He flew off the toe and crashed against the table. 


“Did you think I wouldn’t know that you didn’t pick the shit out of there? I literally can control your mind dipshit, I know when you try to disobey me.” Nicole yelled. Jacob tried apologizing and begging for forgiveness, but Nicole had taken away his ability to speak. 


“Have fun with this one.” Nicole raised her big toe over him and slammed it down on top of him. It crashed down fast, but then halted. Nicole rested her toe on his upper body, keeping it still. Jacob was afraid that she was going to crush him, but it seemed that she was just going to use him as a footstool. She wasn’t applying much pressure on him either, so he was grateful. 


He went to speak, but he couldn’t even open his mouth. Nicole must’ve taken that away from him too. The toe sole pressed into his face. The smell was still there, although Jacob didn’t find the need to breathe. 


Despite the easy treatment, Jacob lived in fear of when Nicole might raise her foot off of him, or if this wasn’t the full punishment. He laid under the toe for half an hour before he noticed the pressure was increasing. There was only a slight increase at first, too light to notice, but now that the toe was pressing down harder on his chest, Jacob realized what was happening to him: Nicole was messing with his perception of time again.


Nicole wasn’t resting her toe on him, nor was she slowly pressing down on him, it was only that he was perceiving it that way. Jacob started to panic. How long would he be under her toe? How hard would she press down on him. Even though in reality, the whole experience would only be a couple of seconds, Jacob still had to experience hours of the intense heat and smell. If he could hyperventilate, he would. The heat was strong enough to give him a stroke. He could feel the sweat molecules build on his face. 


The toe was pressing harder on him. He felt his body fold into the wooden table behind him. Unlike the shoe, the table was hard; his body would break if this kept up. Another hour went by. Jacob’s body was sinking into the toe flesh. With another forty-minutes his entire body was consumed by the skin, leaving only the toe’s muscle and bone to press on him next.


That's when things really started to hurt. Not only was his body being crushed hard into the table, but his mind was falling apart. He could do nothing but experience every millisecond of this torture. His nose pressed into his skull, his rib cage compressing in on itself. As the hours went by, he heard his bones start to snap. They fractured and cracked, sending a sharp pain throughout his body.. 


After the eight hour mark since the torture started, Jacob’s mouth was finally opened wide enough to scream, but his wails came out slow and muffled. He could feel Nicole’s toe sweat slowly enter his mouth. It would take him another eight hours to close it, so he was stuck tasting the greasy sweat. His taste buds were still turned up, so he tasted every millimeter of perspiration ten times greater than usual. 


Another two hours went by, and half of Jacob’s body flattened by the foot. His hips snapped in two, and his arms and legs were completely decimated. The pain was excruciating, and it never faded. The bone breaks felt the same hours later as they did when he first got it. He couldn’t handle it. He would go mad before the torment was over. 


The pain was so bad he wanted the toe to just kill him already. He didn’t care how pathetic a death it was to die under the big toe of a 19-year old girl, he just wanted the pain to end. Jacob felt his heart burst. It was the worst feeling he ever felt, worse than everything up to that point, and it lasted three hours. His body spasmed and jerked slowly. He gasped for air, but nothing came in. 


After feeling his skull explode, the toe began to retreat, but fast. As it lifted up, Jacob’s body started to reform and repair. Only four seconds had passed for Nicole— she just pressed her toe down and up again— but nearly a day passed for Jacob. Nicole could see the change in his psyche through his eyes. He was ready to be more obedient.


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. If you like my writing style and want to see me write a story of your own, feel free to email a commission to me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com