- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another story from before my time with Corporate Rivalry. If you enjoy Corporate Rivalry though, you'll probably like this one!

*Ding dong*

Jacqueline tapped her foot impatiently at the door after ringing the bell. She'd called her exboyfriend the other day to arrange picking up some of her old things. After breaking up with him 4 months ago, she'd moved out of town, and it was only by circumstance that she was passing back through. She adjusted her low cut top, and made sure her signature jeans were hugging her ass the way she'd practiced. She wasn't the type to pass up the opportunity to remind an ex what they were missing out on after all. She continued to wait impatiently, checking the time on her phone. She told the asshole she'd be here at 1-

Suddenly the door opened. Jacqueline found herself having to look down to see the person inside; a diminutive looking woman in baggy clothing that hung loosely from her shoulders. She adjusted her glasses over her sleepy looking eyes and swept some of the untidied red hair out of the way, before yawning slightly. She must have been just under 5 feet tall, a far cry from the 5'10 of Jacqueline, accentuated by her heels.

"Hello..?" the tiny woman said, clearly disinterested at the presence of her guest.

"Uh, yeah, I'm-"

"Oh, I know who you are, you must be Kent's ex. He said you'd be around today." she smirked, eyeing Jacqueline. "He's out for a few hours right now though."

"Yeah, that's right, and I'm already wasting enough time being here. There's not a chance I'm standing around waiting for him, so can I just come in and get my stuff and get out of here?" Jacqueline snapped. She didn't like the way this shrimp was looking at her, like she knew something she didn't.

"As you wish princess..." she replied, sliding out of the entrance and gesturing her hand towards the interior. The arm didn't even fully extend out of the hoodie she wore. Jacqueline realized it must be one of Kent's sweaters. Was her ex actually banging this near midget? What a joke, she thought, audibly scoffing under her breath as she sauntered past her.

"Kent has told me a lot about you." Jacqueline heard from behind as she made her way down the hall.

"Oh?" she replied. Her prior discomfort now dissipated, she made sure to swing her hips a little as she walked, accentuating her ass. It must be at eye level to her, she chuckled internally. Kent had really lowered his standards picking this fun sized brat to pick up where she'd left off, and she was going to let her know.

"Yeah, said you were a real bitch."

At this, Jacqueline turned around. She wasn't about to suffer some indignity from this little cunt. "Is that so? I don't think I ever caught your name..."

"Lorelei." was the response, that same infuriating smirk on her face back again.

"Well, you little whore-"

"Oh by the time we're done here you're going to wish I'd stayed little to you." Lorelei's smirk somehow intensified even more. Jacqueline noticed for the first time just how... green... her eyes were behind her thick glasses. They were almost entrancingly emerald in hue... Jacqueline had to force herself to blink to break her concentration on them, but something still felt off. She suddenly felt very uncomfortable again, like something had somehow... happened to her when she looked into Lorelei's eyes. Mustering her courage, Jacqueline took a deep breath;

"Fuck this, he can keep my old clothes, probably sniffs them to jack off since there's no way he's getting off at the thought of yo-" she said, taking a step forward and intending to brush past the... suddenly less tiny looking woman before her. Jacqueline froze. That damn smirk just kept getting wider, and was it just her imagination or did she not seem as short now as she did a minute ago..?

"You're not imagining it." Lorelei said, catching the panic in her eyes. "You learn real fast how to get your way when you're this short, even if you have to bend the rules a little. You know, magic really is just about asserting your will on reality. When we locked eyes, you flinched. Your will lapsed, and now you're mine."

"What the fuck are you talking about you lunatic..." Jacqueline said, but even as the words rolled out of her mouth, she knew there was truth to it. She started breathing harder, and watched as the not-so-little-anymore woman started to grow taller before her eyes... or rather, that she was becoming smaller. She tried to make a break for the door, but her first step caused her to trip, her feet much smaller in her own high heels than before, and her fear seemingly accelerating the shrinking process. By the time she hit the ground, she'd shrunk so quickly that her fall was broken only by the soft left cup of her own bra.

She could hear Lorelei burst into laughter as Jacqueline seemingly vanished into a puff of her own clothing, hiding in the cup of her bra as the light filtering through her top cascaded her in a pink hue. She didn't know what to do, and froze in place, naked and utterly dominated and terrified at the thought of this crazy bitch finding her in this state. But even as she tried to formulate a plan to escape, Lorelei reached down, lifting the back of her top away to reveal Jacqueline wincing from her emerald gaze.

"Oh this is perfect. You know, if you hadn't given into your fear, the spell might have taken longer. Oh well, too late for that now..." Lorelei laughed, her gigantic hand descending towards her screaming, dominated prey...

~~~~

Jacqueline woke up in darkness. Had it all been some weird nightmare? She was lying on something soft, was she in bed? She looked around trying to find the familiar glow of her nightstand clock, to no avail. She realized she was completely naked, and her blood turned to ice water. Where was she? Did she not imagine it after al-

A tremor broke her train of thought. Then another. Then another, much louder this time. Suddenly she felt herself being launched backwards as the darkness was dispelled. She closed her eyes in pain from the sudden light, and heard the terribly familiar voice of Lorelei giggling above her.

"Oh good, you're awake. Think I spooked you a little too much earlier, you passed right out."

Jacqueline slowly opened her eyes and in the light realized where she was; she had been inside Lorelei's underwear drawer. With fear she looked down and realized she'd been laying atop a black lace undergarment the whole time. She looked up at the enormous witch, that insufferable smirk still across her lips, and those emerald eyes piercing down at her from behind the thick lenses of her glasses. From this close, she could make out the individual freckles on her building sized face. She didn't know how small she must be now, but she knew she must have been near ant size. She tried to cover her naked body from the overwhelming gaze, to no avail.

"W- What are you going to do to me?" Jacqueline squeaked. She didn't think her voice could possibly reach her tormentor, but one flutter of those magical emerald eyes told her the regular rules of reality weren't at play here.

"Well, Kent is home now, so I figured we'd have a little get together. I've heard so much about you after all, and I figure since we're just getting to know each other I could give you a hand with something I hear you had trouble with..."

"I- What? What are you talking abo- AHHH" Jacqueline screamed as the enormous hand of Lorelei once again appeared, reaching down to collect her.

The world rumbled around her in the warm, crushing grip of her captor as she felt each foot fall shake through her hand and her entire tiny body.

"You ready Big Guy?" Lorelei said, her voice shaking Jacqueline's ears.

"Yep. What's this surprise you said you had for me?"

Jacqueline recognized the voice of her exboyfriend, even if now he would be beyond skyscraper sized to her. She hoped that despite their tumultuous past, he'd still find it within him to save her from this evil bitch...

"Weeeeellllllll..." Lorelei said, turning her hand palm side up, and revealing her prize.

"Oh my god. No way, you actually did it?" Kent said, peering down at his minuscule ex girlfriend. Jacqueline looked at up him, trying to stand on the soft palm below her, waving at him, pleading to rescue her. He was absolutely monolithic. Lorelei was humongous to her, but Kent was 6'1, almost a foot and half taller than the psychotic redhead holding her in the palm of her hand.

"Yep. She made it real easy too. Shall we get down to business?"

Jacqueline looked up at her gigantic exboyfriend, still waving with both arms, screaming at him for help...

"I can't wait..." he smirked, reminiscent of Lorelei, before reaching down and unzipping the fly of his jeans.

"No, no no no, no please no..." Jacqueline panicked.

"Oh yes." Came the reply from Lorelei. "Kent tells me over the entire course of you two being together, you never learned how to suck a cock. So today, I'm going to give you a little lesson..."

Jacqueline suddenly realized where this was going. It was true, when Kent and her were together she'd never been very good at giving head. Kent was well endowed, it hurt her jaw trying to take him all in, and she felt the act was beneath her even at the best of times anyways. She might have teased him a little with her mouth on his birthday, but she'd never once finished him off that way...

"She could fuck just fine, but sometimes you just need a little something else..." Kent said, pulling down his jeans, his erection plainly visible through the boxers below. Jacqueline screamed as one hand pulled them down too, and his cock, thicker and longer than a double wide bus, sprang upwards towards her. She knew she was doomed. Lorelei giggled with delight.

Lorelei motioned for her lover to lay back on the bed, before turning her attention back to her new toy.

"So the first thing you have to know about a good blowjob, is that it's not a race to the finish line... It's all about the journey. First you have to build a little anticipation..." Lorelei said, her words slipping out like syrup. Jacqueline could barely hang on as the hand she rode atop of hovered closer to the gigantic cock. Jacqueline couldn't bring herself to look away as Lorelei leaned in, the enormous pink monster that was her tongue coming out of her opening mouth. The cock stiffened even harder as Jacqueline could hear Kent's breathing sharpen as Lorelei deftly licked the head of his dick, her gaze alternating between the impassioned face of her lover and her victim to be. After a few seconds, she'd applied enough tongue that Jacqueline couldn't slip off the tip of his cock as Lorelei firmly turned her palm up, dumping her on the head. Jacqueline couldn't bring herself to even try to escape now, adhered firmly in saliva atop her exboyfriends manhood...

"Now, you can't just give it to him right out of the gate, you have to tease him a little more first." Lorelei stated matter of factly, her green eyes still dominating the tiny Jacqueline. "I like to give my man a titfuck first."

"Now, you seem a little... under equipped for that, even before the shrink." Lorelei giggled. Jacqueline could feel her gaze upon her exposed chest. She felt a sense of burning inadequacy, even as she feared for her life. It was true that her C cups could do little more than tease Kent and his massive endowment... Something she'd always felt insecure about.

"So I'll let you borrow mine..." Lorelei continued, reaching under the baggy hoodie she wore with both hands, and lifting it up over her head...

Jacqueline audibly gasped. The baggy hoodie had been concealing the biggest pair of tits Jacqueline had ever seen in her life. The black lace bra, matching the underwear she'd found herself resting atop in the drawer before, was clearly struggling to hold back the twin monuments to femininity before her. Perfectly shaped and just barely overflowing over the top of the cups in the most enticing way, they jiggled with the force imparted to them by the lifting of the hoodie. Jacqueline stared slackjawed at the massive mammeries, bigger than her head had been when she was regular size. The outline of a heart had been tattooed in deep crimson on the inside of her left tit, and a tiny bow sat over the clasp in the middle of her awe inspiring cleavage. Jacqueline could feel Kent's heart rate accelerate through the head of his cock at the sight of them, and even as terrified as she was, she could feel herself becoming aroused all the same.

"You know I never get tired of seeing that." Kent said, the painful desire to act on his arousal plain in his voice.

"You know I never get tired of showing you." Lorelei giggled again, turning her attention back to the passenger on her lovers cock.

"Bigger than you thought? I get that a lot." She smiled at her own terrible joke, before reaching up to unclasp the struggling hook containing her pair of monsters.

Jacqueline once again found herself compelled to stare as the amazingly busty witch bit her lip, relishing in the audience she had and the absolute domination over the woman she had made completely obsolete, before at last releasing her endowments. The sheer weight of her breasts caused the lacey bra to practically eject from her chest as soon as the clasp gave way, their heft bouncing forward and launching each cup to either side. They continued to dance and jiggle as she pulled either strap off her arms, twirling the bra from one strap around her finger before flinging it at her lovers face. Kent laughed as his stare was suddenly blinded by her bra, one cup of it comfortably cradling his entire head, before he pulled it off and cast it across the room.

"So what do you think, big enough for the job?" Lorelei again mocked the tiny Jacqueline, who began to sob. All her life she'd used her features to get what she wanted. She'd never paid for a drink in her life when all it took was a little sway of her hips, a quick shake of her ass, or a little adjustment of her bra to get some attention, and now here she was, reduced to a sex toy, and probably about to be splattered against the tits of her exboyfriends lunatic of a new girlfriend. She felt utterly disposable and completely dehumanized.

Lorelei leaned in, her colossal assets seizing Kent's cock in her cleavage. Jacqueline could feel the warmth of her body and hear the beating of her heart as Lorelei lifted her hands up to press her boobs together, gripping his shaft, as she bit her lip once more and stared down at the completely dominated form of Jacqueline, her arousal at reducing this once vain girl to an insect written across her face, as she began to slide her impossibly huge tits up and down against her lover. Kent groaned in approval, the incredible softness of her girlflesh pleasing him in a way that Jacqueline had never been able to provide him. She screamed as the twin walls of her tits rose up and down over her, threatening at any moment to slam down and reduce her to paste against the hard cock and their soft, but unyielding heft. All the same, she couldn't close her eyes, the magic of Lorelei's domination compelling her to look her new owner in the eyes as she pleasured her man. She was completely and utterly defeated, and could feel herself shrinking even more with every groan of pleasure from Kent and every little gasp from Lorelei. She prayed it would be over soon...

Almost as soon as she had given in, it stopped. Lorelei gently leaned back, her monolithic breasts releasing Kent from their embrace. Jacqueline was panting in fear, as Kent gasped for air.

"Phew, that was fun..." Lorelei said, catching her breath from the intensity of the titfucking she'd just administered, "But you can't leave the job half finished..."

Jacqueline knew from experience what was coming next as Lorelei reached up, pulling her hair back into a ponytail, and adjusted her glasses. She once again leaned over, her mouth curving into the deepest smile, "And now, you're going to be mine, body and soul..."

"You're incredible..." Kent said, and Jacqueline couldn't help but agree in a bizarre sense of admiration.

It didn't stop her from being only able to scream as the mouth opened, bathing her in hot breath, as the all consuming lips of Lorelei descended upon her, taking her and Kent within them. Her world became dark and musty as she could hear as much feel the tongue of Lorelei rolling up and down along the shaft below her. Though violently passionate, Jacqueline could tell Lorelei was taking utmost care to ensure she wasn't immediately splattered against the back of her throat by the force of her lovemaking, but she knew her 'kindness' wouldn't last much longer... she could feel the pulse quicken through the cock below her as she heard Kent even through the mouth that surrounded her, shouting in his impassioned spasms as Lorelei delivered her best performance. In her last moments, Jacqueline, now completely under the spell of Lorelei, hoped her part in this had been entertaining for the pair of them...

Kent came with tremendous force, launching his pulverized exgirlfriend down his new lovers throat in a split second. Lorelei grinned, still milking him for all he had, each spurt giving her the immense satisfaction of knowing she'd completely reduced her rival to a couple of calories now. Her lover absolutely spent, she cozied up to him, concentrating on the feeling of his load and her victim moving into her stomach. With her spare hand, she stroked his face, climbing ontop of his lap, as he smiled up at her, one hand lazily rising up to massage her breasts. She cooed at his touch, leaning forward to envelop his face in her cleavage, before whispering into his ear...

"So... Got any other exgirlfriends I should know about?"