- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Advent Calendar – Day 24 Christmas Eve (Pussy and Anal insertion) – Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

Danielle held one tiny in each hand, a male and a female. The profile on these two had been a tough read for her. 

 

They were a convicted couple, they had lured children into their home and trapped them in their basement and the less said about their actions the better. Suffice to say that they were despicable human beings and Danielle knew that her end for them was justified. 

 

She dropped them both on the table and examined each of them. 

 

The pitiful things cowered in fear at the giant angry face studying them. Good, so they should fear her. Finally they felt a similar fear to what they had inflicted on others. 

 

"Please let us go, we've got money," Mary offered. Danielle was prepared for her. She was the intelligent sly one of the two. Of course she would try greed to get herself off the hook. 

 

Robert, her partner in crime, was a bit less fortunate in the brains department. He was a brawny hulk of a man. He was the muscle of the two. 

 

Danielle turned around to her box of toys and pulled out her dildo with a flat base on it. 

 

She lifted it out and slapped it down on the table behind the two convicted criminals.

 

The dildo landed with a loud thump and the large rubber tip waggled from side to side. 

 

The tiny people both looked behind at the large phallus toy and recoiled in shock. 

 

"What the hell are you going to do?" Mary demanded angrily back at Danielle. 

 

"Whatever the hell I like," Danielle replied bluntly and then stood up from her crouched position. 

 

She grabbed hold of Mary in her hand and planted her back against the shaft of the dildo. 

 

Mary thrashed about and clawed at Danielle's giant fingers with pure anger.

 

Danielle merely held her in place as she wrapped the rubbed band around Mary's body. It was a specially designed band which was long enough to wrap around several times. 

 

She was tied tightly to the shaft, from her shins up to her shoulders; her arms her flat at her sides. 

 

"You sick bitch!" Mary cried with exasperation. 

 

"Me… sick?" Danielle asked in mock surprise. "I know what you two are. I know who you are and what you've done. I have never met anybody sicker than you," she finished tying Mary to the dildo. 

 

Then she grabbed hold of the dumbfounded Robert, the penny had just dropped with him and he started running across the table away from his partner in crime and away from the dildo and the giant woman. 

 

"Run Robert, you fucking coward!" Mary howled at him from her post. 

 

There was clearly no honour amongst criminals with these two. 

 

Danielle could have caught him with ease but he irritated her. 

 

She reached out with her hand just behind his spine as he ran, his muscles bulged on his back, and she gave him an almighty flick of her index finger. 

 

The flick from her polished fingernail struck him hard in the back causing him to fly forwards and collapse onto his front and his face hit the table. 

 

Danielle promptly lifted him up and strapped him to the opposite side of the same dildo. 

 

She looked down upon her incapacitated tinies with satisfaction. They were about to get what was coming to them. 

 

She dropped her panties but kept her deep red corset top on, looking down at them one final time. 

 

She grasped the dildo in her right hand, wrapping her fingers across their bodies, indiscriminately. 

 

Then she lowered it to a hard chair and stuck the bottom of the dildo down. 

 

Then she tipped a tube of lubricant all over the top of the dildo and massaged the lube all around. 

 

They both protested noisily, shaking their heads and spitting but it made no difference to them being covered in the stuff. 

 

Danielle shimmied until she was straddling the chair and then she squatted lowering her pussy towards the tip of the dildo. 

 

She started by massaging her pussy with the tip of the dildo and masturbating with her fingertips rubbing her clitoris. 

 

There were shouts and screams of horror from the tiny people below. No doubt they had a spectacular view of her pussy and buttocks. 

 

*

 

Mary looked upwards in horror seeing the giant pussy loom towards her and then it touched the tip of the dildo and started to noisily rub itself against the tip. 

 

The lubricant caused there to be a wet and slick sound as it moved. 

 

Mary shouted out in protest as did her partner as the whole flexible structure that they were strapped to started to waggle and move. 

 

A giant hand soon descended and started to gently caress the giant clitoris above Mary. 

 

She looked up at the sight but had to look away. She couldn't believe this was happening, she preferred her jail cell. 

 

She heard the wet noises more frequently above her and then caught sight of more flesh above her. She looked up. 

 

The giant pussy was starting to consume the top of the dildo. It was starting to slide down towards Mary and Robert's heads. 

 

He would have the view of her giant buttocks above him. Mary didn't know what was worse. 

 

Warm fluid touched against her shoulders and she felt something warm on the top of her head. 

 

She looked up again, regretting it; there was more fluid dribbling out of the giant pussy, trickling down the giant shaft towards her. It was converging and trickling over her naked body. 

 

She shivered in distaste as she felt the warm fluid as it tracked over and between her breasts and further down her body. 

 

Robert was squealing from behind; perhaps the same thing was happening to him. 

 

Mary didn't care right now; she just wanted to get out of this. 

 

Suddenly the giant vagina slid downwards even further with a slick sliding sound. Mary screamed as she felt the labia lips of the hungry sex cave touch her shoulders at the same time she felt an intense heat and wetness across her scalp. 

 

She dared not look up this time. 

 

Suddenly dark flesh covered her entire face, completely shrouding her in darkness. 

 

She could feel the giant body consuming her as it slid down past her shoulders. 

 

The aroma of the giant woman's sex was overpowering to Mary. She had never been this close to another woman's vagina; now a third of her body was inside one. 

 

She breathed heavily, sucking in the thin air. 

 

She could feel the powerful muscles rippling around her body and squeezing down on her, pressing her ribcage against the giant dildo. 

 

Her face and upper half were completely covered in sexual mucus as the giant body continued to slid down her body, right down to her hips and crotch where she felt the warmth and wetness. 

 

Then the giant pussy travelled upwards with a wet, slick sucking sound. All the way up past her head. 

 

Daylight flooded in and she could see again, albeit it was foggy and hazy due to the mucus covering her eyes and face. 

 

She took in a deep breath, and inadvertently tasted the juices of the giant woman. 

 

Within half a second the giant pussy plunged around her again, she was immersed with a wet mucus and rippling muscle again. 

 

The giant powerful surrounds slid down her body, her head penetrated deeper inside. Then the giant pussy lifted up again, then down again and then up again. 

 

The pumping increased in power, frequency and ferocity. 

 

*

 

Danielle reached down with one of her hands to grasp the base of the dildo. She held it in place as she lowered herself down onto the rounded point of the dildo.

She gasped as she felt the tip of the dildo enter inside her. Then she gurgled with pleasure as she could feel the shape of the shrunken man and the woman’s head and shoulders as they slid inside her pussy.

She could hear their muffled screams but ignored them as she continued to push herself downwards towards the chair, sliding herself down on the shaft.

Her thighs stretched outwards and either side as she slid downwards. She had to lean forwards to prop herself as she slid the dildo deep insider herself, filling her vagina.

She gasped, feeling the tiny squirming bodies inside her. Something was brushing against her G-spot, it felt like a tiny head.

She ground them against that side of her pussy, it sent tingles up her spine as she lifted groin upwards, retracting from the dildo until just the tip was inside, she paused for a second and then thrust back down again.

She pumped up and down against the dildo with increasing power and speed, panting and getting really turned on by the motion and the sensation. She took pleasure out of the fact that these horrible people were now suffering as they should be.

*

Mary felt that this was how she was going to die; they were being pumped in and out of the giantess’ pussy so fast she was dizzy and sick from the motion. She was also really struggling to breathe any air at all. She didn’t know how long her lungs could last, they burned. Every time she tried to take a breath there was either very thin air, or she took in a mouthful of sexual mucus.

It got worse, the moist walls around them suddenly squeezed them so tightly that she thought her head would burst or her ribs would get crunched.

The squeezing stopped and the pumping continued harder and faster. Then the squeezing was back again, harder, harder and harder still. The sounds inside the giant pussy were almost deafening, with the loud heartbeat of the giantess and the loud squelching of her juices as she pumped them in and out.

Mary was squealing in agony as the fleshy walls continued to crush against their bodies and forcing them against the unyielding surface of the dildo.

Bright spots danced in front of her eyes in the blackness. This was how she was going to die, is some crazy vigilante giantess’ pussy, someone she didn’t even know.

There was a loud rumble from above inside the body; she could hear the moaning of the giant woman that they were pleasuring from the inside.

The squeezing suddenly stopped, Mary instantly took in a long deep breath, the air was foul, but it was still air, she smacked her mouth bitterly from the taste in the air, and spat out a mouthful of whatever it was that entered her mouth.

Without any warning there was a crush from the walls around her and then her mouth and nose were suddenly filled with an unstoppable gush of fluid, it slapped against her head, around her face, against her eyes, nose, mouth, around the shoulders and completed coated both of them.

A long stream of cum washed over and around them.

Mary wanted to scream, her head felt like it was going to burst from lack of air. She couldn’t do anything.

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscriptions

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription