- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rebecca and her friends shrink the college ROTC, then they go on a pleasant walk.

Rebecca walked to the agreed upon meeting spot, a big rock only a short hike away from their target. Nadine was the first to arrive. She wore tight blue jeans and an even tighter T-shirt with the name of some obscure punk band across the front, prominent nipple piercings made it obvious she wore no bra. Raven black hair in a wolf cut framed a cute but tired face. Kim jogged up next and took out her earbuds, she wore yoga pants and tank top. Her short hair and well-toned body gave her a somewhat butch appearance. The three exchanged greetings then made the short hike necessary to a small bluff overlooking the parade grounds.

The cadets were practicing rifle drill, clearly, they had dismissed Rebecca's concerns that could trigger victims of gun violence. Looking down Rebecca knew she was in the right, in fact the symbolic nature of what she had planned was almost too perfect. Rebecca called out the incantation and all the cadets quickly shrank down to less than a centimeter. Nadine and Kim were briefly frozen in shock before Rebecca ushered then over and girls began to start collecting their victims.


Gathering them was surprisingly easy, the cadets themselves were all shock, most of them frozen in place. A few fell to their knees, some curled up in a fetal position. Those few that kept their wits about them and attempted to run were unknowing crushed by Rebecca's sandals, Nadine’s boots or Kim’s sneakers. Divvying them up went easier than expected, they had been lined up to march so it was just a matter of counting rows then dividing up the shares in Tupperware containers. Rebecca received the lion share, 100 cadets, Kim and Nadine would each get 50. 16 were set aside for Amy and the last cadet was saved as a treat for Roxy.


Pulling back her dress, Rebecca unzipped her jeans, rolled back her spandex and finally pulled back the elastic band of her grey panties. “Can you pour these losers in for me Nadine?” she asked.

While Kim filmed with her iPhone, Nadine gently tilted the container with Rebecca’s cadets. Enthralled she watched the men slide down the damp grey panties only to be swallowed up by the glistening cleft of Rebecca’s pussy. Rebecca seemed to radiate heat and Nadine could smell her arousal, it must have been overwhelming for the cadets. After emptying the container Nadine gave the waistband of the panties a tug to make sure things were nice and tight, dozens of little lumps formed as the cotton grew taught, the faintly squirming outlines of the struggling cadets. Rebecca rolled her spandex back up, and rezipped her jeans, the outlines of the cadets pressed against her camel toe were visible through the taught denim. Finally, she pulled her skirt back up.


"What’s with the spandex, you working out later?" Kim inquired.

"I want those little dweebs to smell and taste nothing but pussy and I figure it would really seal them in" Rebecca replied.

"Leather would have been better, or rubber. Next time let me know and I have some you could borrow" Nadine interjected.

Rebecca looked disappointed "I don't think they could breathe if I had on leather panties"

Nadine scoffed "Who cares?"


Kim squatted down and started sorting through her cadets, examining them closely and either placing them back in the Tupperware or slipping them past the elastic band of her yoga pants and into the front of her panties.

Rebecca started recording with her phone "What are you doing Kimmy?"

Kim hated her nickname and looked up gazed back up at Rebecca with an irritated look on her face. "Well Becky, I'm picking out the cute ones to clean my pussy, I just came from the gym so I don't feel quite so fresh"

"What are you going to do with the rest?"

Tilting her head back, Kim pondered for a moment. "I don't know yet, But I've got special plans for Dwayne here"


Kim had called dibs on a cadet she apparently knew from high school. She had a reputation as a bit of a bully on campus, she enjoyed picking on nerds and losers. She finished sorting and stood back up, staring directly at the camera a cruel smile formed on her face.

 

Kim giggled "Time for some real fun"

 

Kim licked her fingertip and pressed it into the back of a tiny cadet. His body adhered to it, at this size he weighed almost nothing and he stood no chance of breaking free of her saliva. She brought the finger around to face her.

 

"Hiyah Dwayne! remember me" she said with exaggerated kindness. Even at this size she could see all hope leave the man’s body.

She teased "I'm going to do terrible things to all your stupid friends and if you don't do everything I say than you're gonna join them, understand?"

 

It was difficult to see his response and even at this close distance his voice was too faint, but she knew that coward would do whatever she wanted.


Drawing out her words she continued. "Goood! so you're my little bitch now, and I want YOU to lick my cute little asshole clean."


Kim brought finger around to the back of her pants. Rebecca was shaking with laughter as she recorded it on her phone. Nadine watched intently, reaching out a finger to help Kim pull back her black yoga pants. Kim bent over and pressed her finger to her browned sphincter; her natural greases overcame the saliva and seemed to pluck the tiny offering of her finger like a hungry mouth. When Kim stood back up, she could feel the faint tickle of his tongue lapping at her asshole. Kim gently patted her own crotch. "You boys best start licking too if you know what’s good for you"


She felt the faint tingle of their tongues begin to lap at her. It wasn't bad but it wasn't very pleasurable, with the exception of one who had managed to find himself on her clit. The real pleasure was her feeling of domination, the cadets being delightfully easy to break to her whim.


Nadine broke her trance and slapped Kim's ass. She beamed with glee "Yaaas girl, that was so fucking hot"

"Not quite as hot as they're going to be" Rebecca barely got out between laughs "It’s like 97° degrees in the shade"


The girls nearly buckled over laughing, reveling in the plight of their victims.

 

"Bitch you better send that video to me" Nadine replied, Rebecca nodded in reply.

 

Rebecca turned her phone to Nadine, eager to see what torment "Nasty Nadine" could come up with. Nadine stared down eagerly at her captives, trying to decide what to do to them. She wanted them to dominate them, to make them suffer in humiliating ways. Making up her mind, Nadine sat down to sort them, dividing them into two even groups. Taking her top off she lifted her right breast and stuck the first group into the sweaty crease under her boob, they stuck to her skin, the sweat acting like a glue. She then slowly lowered her breast, cutting off their screams. For the cadets it was a dark steamy hell, they were sealed in, pressed into the soft flesh of her bosom. If she knew the full extent of their torment it would have thrilled the 5'4 Psychology Major.

 

Comrades trapped only a few centimeters away from each other couldn't yell loud enough to overcome the faint conversations and muffled giggles of the outside world. Her heartbeat could be felt through their whole body. The thin layer of sweat that before acted as an adhesive now threatened to drown them, the liquid stung their eyes and invaded their senses, the smell of her body was overwhelming. The sweat engulfed every crevice of their bodies and completely waterlogged their uniforms. They were forced to drink of her, the warm salty boob sweat was disgusting. Nadine reached down to repeat the process. As she did so Rebecca zoomed in and Kim bent down to get a closer look. Both waved bye as Nadine lowered her left breast, silencing the faint pleas of her victims. Nadine lowered her T-shirt back down.


Kim looked dejected "I kinda expected more from you"

"The real fun will begin later tonight; I'll snap you what I'm up too" Nadine replied "What are you going to do with the rest of yours?


Kim looked down at the 30 remaining cadets in her container not certain what to do with them. "If you don't want them, I'll take em" Nadine asked. Almost as a response Kim's stomach growled, she realized she had forgotten to drink her post workout protein shake. Her toned stomach was proof her diet was going well.

 

"Yall think shrunken men are keto?" Kim asked. Rebecca was still recording, she chortled "You're the one majoring in sports medicine"


Raising her hand towards her face Kim could faintly hear the cadets yelling and pleading. Holding her palm up to her face she gazed down at them "I need my protein so it looks like you boys are gonna be my snack" she tilted her palm pouring them on her tongue. Kim played with them in her mouth for a few minutes, swishing them around and pinning them with her tongue. They tasted pretty good, a little salty and after rubbing them against the inside of her cheek she thought she could just vaguely taste brief bursts of cum. "I think some just came" she garbled.


Nadine giggled and Rebecca just rolled her eyes "What losers, they can't be in a girl’s mouth for a few seconds without cumming"


It certainly wouldn't be the first time a man had cum in her mouth, far from it. But it was definitely the most men she had made cum at the same time. After that she had grown bored. She could faintly hear their terrified screams, cries for help and calls for mercy in her mouth. It made her feel dominant, she had made these "tough" men her bitch and they knew it. Kim had worked up plenty of saliva, so much so she worried they might drown, a mercy she didn't want to allow. She wanted those little shits to dissolve in her stomach acid, so it was now or never. Pooling them on her tongue she thought it funny how much it reminded her of a wad of cum, though still smaller than even the most pathetic load she had swallowed.


She turned towards Rebecca to make sure she was recording still. "Sorry boys, I always swallow"

 

She briefly stuck her tongue out, long enough for Rebecca to zoom in on their terrified faces as they tread in the saliva pooled on Kim's tongue. Rebecca mockingly waved and Nadine flipped them off "Bye bitches, have fun being eaten" they giggled.


Kim pulled her tongue back, slowly sealing her lips before gulping them down all at once. Their screams faded in her ears as she felt them descend her throat. Almost by instinct she stuck her tongue out, as if to show an imaginary lover she had indeed swallowed his load, then she blew a kiss at the camera. "Damn! should have got a snap of them on my tongue for Kiara"

 

Rebecca giggled "Don't worry, I'll send her the link to the video. What do you girls want to do now?"

 

Nadine placed her hand on Kim's shoulder. With a straight face she said "Its perfect weather to go on a walk, I'm sure the boys won't mind" they all lost it, bursting into laughter at the expense of their shrunken captives, knowing the heat and perspiration would heighten the cadet’s torment. While the cadets were suffering the girls enjoyed their meandering walk and they were soon forgotten as conversations turned to other matters. The girls chatted amongst themselves, giggling and having a good time. Sparing no thought for the poor souls they were tormenting.

 

Kim kept clenching her cheeks. "You must really hate that little fucker" Nadine quipped.

Kim looked back over her shoulder "Nah, he's just some dork I used to bully, pretty useless but he could eat ass like a champ."

Nadine came closer "Let me help him to his table" she pulled up on Kim's thong, giving her a wedgie and eliciting an excited yelp from Kim and laughter from Rebecca.

 

Rebecca soon turned her attention to some shirtless dudes across the quad, kicking around a hacky sack. Gazing at the cute boys, she began unconsciously pawing at herself; it certainly wasn't helping the situation in her panties. A wet spot was growing and starting to seep through to the spandex, and was beginning its attack on the jeans.


"You should go ask one of them out, it’s been a forever since you last got laid" Kim ventured.

Rebecca broke her dreamlike state "I'm not that thirsty, am I? Besides I've got a few visitors staying" she grabbed at her crotch.

 

Nadine put her arm around Rebecca "Those little shits don't count; they aren't even real men! Besides most of those guys out there are desperate enough they wouldn't care, if they even noticed. The one on the end though? He'd love to baste those dorks in his cum, afterwards he would probably ask to take a few home to play with."

 

"Sounds fun" Kim interjected "got his number?"

 Nadine pulled out her phone to pull up his contact. "Yeah, I can hook you up, pretty good fuck but he's uncut though, ask me how I know"

 

"I don't mind, Dwayne might but he doesn't get a vote" giggled Kim and they all started laughing. It was past 3 now, they had spent the whole afternoon together and needed to head their separate ways. The girls said their goodbyes and left.