- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Inspired by the works of Diamondeye, Screeeow and several others

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended, reader discretion is advised.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Rebecca learns how to shrink men and uses the power to eliminate a minor inconvenience. Then she makes plans for the future. 

When she was a young girl, Rebecca wanted to be a witch. By the time she hit her teenage years she had mostly outgrown it, setting her sights on more realistic interests. She would still dabble in the dark arts occasionally, performing small rituals and reading occult books but mostly her interest was contained to surfing witchcraft forums.

 

Her favorite was “The Collectivist Coven”, an occult forum with a decidedly feminist/progressive bent. While Rebecca did consider herself a leftist, what she really came for could be found in-between all the political rants and cringe sisterhood rituals, rare & unique spells. As a moderator and longtime member of the forum, she had recently volunteered to review an archive of deleted posts from banned and inactive users to see if there was any content of value prior to them being deleted permanently. It was a long overdue task and there were hundreds of thousands of posts to comb through.


It was late at night and she was working on the archive for January 2015 when she came across an interesting post from a defunct user, ladymaneater. Titled Spells to Shrink and Torment Men. It began with a long rant against a secret patriarchal order which the poster claimed both ran the world and was actively hunting her down. She provided a PDF attachment of some spells she claimed had been suppressed for centuries and claimed she was releasing it as “a final act” of revenge against all men. The poster ended her rant saying she had been betrayed by her own coven and that she expected this to be her last post. It had indeed been her last post, achieving only 3 views before it was flagged and deleted by the mods and it had been archived ever since.


What was intriguing about the post was that it had been made just days before the first recorded outbreak of the still mysterious shrinking disease. Nobody knew how shrinking disease had originated, how it spread or why it only affected men. The current scientific consensus was that it was some sort of indeterminate genetic disorder.

 

After her anti-virus software checked the PDF for malicious software, She opened it to find several spells but the one she was most interested in was at the top. It was short and rhymed, making it easy to learn and quick to recite. Best of all it was a gendered spell, meaning there was no chance of backfire as long as it was used by a woman. Rebecca was intrigued but remained skeptical, she wanted to try out the spell herself and she had the perfect target in mind...

 

 

 The next day

 

Her Aunt Phoebe lived near campus; in the early morning Rebecca would walk her husky Roxy as a favor. The Roxy was mostly well behaved but whenever they ran into the paper boy, she went wild.


The friendly teenager smiled and waved as he approached, nobody else was around. Roxy strained at the rope, eager to get at him.

She almost felt bad for what she was about to do. The kid was always nice and almost annoyingly wholesome, He hadn’t even complained the one-time Roxy had managed to bite him; instead, he had started carrying dog treats just for her. But the kid was head of a Christian youth group, so for an aspiring witch like her that made him the enemy. Plus, he was probably bigoted, she had seen him eat Chick-Fil-A at least once and he had one of those alt-right haircuts that made him look like a Hitler youth. Rebecca wasn't really convinced but decided to recite the incantation anyway, the smile on his face turned to shock as he rapidly reduced in size. In less than second, he had shrunk from 5'11 to down to a centimeter. Rebecca calmly walked Roxy over to the spot she saw him shrink.

 

Daniel hadn't been looking forward to his interaction with Rebecca, the blue haired tomboy was always rude to him and he never knew why. Her dog seemed to pick up on it and was always super aggressive towards him, still he wasn't in this world to make enemies so he tried to be friendly.

 

As her walked up to her she took a final drag from her cigarette, dropped it and then stamped it out with her foot. Daniel greeted her but rather than replying, she coyly looked away. She ran a hand through her hair, revealing the shaved sides of her head, her gauged and pierced ears and a neck tattoo of some esoteric design. He thought he heard her mumble something.

 

He couldn't quite register what just happened and fell backwards onto his butt. He was looking up at a giant monster dog and an even bigger women, no he was tiny!

 

The dog strained at its leash, its smelly humid breath washed over him, making him uncomfortably hot and moist. Drops of drool bigger than he was landed all around him. Rebecca stared down at him, a devilish smile plastered across her face, highlighted by her septum piercing. "Roxy, treat!" she said and slackened the retractable leash.

 

Daniel barely had time to scream as the massively wide tongue snatched him from the sidewalk.

 

“Good Girl” cooed Rebecca as she rubbed Roxy’s head, managing to feel as the dog swallowed its tiny morsel. The power she now had warmed her, it had only taken a brief lap of the dogs tongue and another problem was out of her life. As a bonus, Roxy was always well behaved after she had gotten her treat. It was going to be a great day.

 

Rebecca managed to reign in her ambitions for her newfound power, thoughts of immediately changing the world gave way towards serious planning. She would have to start small, as council member of the campus chapter of Students for World Peace (SWP) she had only one real enemy, the jocks and militarists of the college ROTC.


The SWP viewed the ROTC's presence on campus as an occupation by the capitalist war machine and viewed the cadets as racist, misogynistic drones. She had a personal distaste for the military and the toxic masculinity it tended nurture. In truth most people found the ROTC to be polite and they mostly kept to their outbuilding. But they represented a system Rebecca wished to demolish and her personal distaste for them sealed their fate. Rebecca didn't just want to shrink them, she wanted to cut them down to size, to utterly humiliation them. She wasn't yet certain what she would do to them once she did but she wanted it to be symbolic, "pussy power destroying firepower" or something like that, a revolutionary act needed to inspire.


Ironically, her roommate Amy was in ROTC but she had no qualms about betraying her “comrades”. In fact, she had been all too happy to help her plan it out though, finding it quite amusing. No doubt Amy thought it was a silly LARP, the lesbian had even asked Rebecca to set a few aside for her to play with. There would be a narrow window of opportunity this Saturday, all the instructors would be taking the female cadets to a women's leadership course. That meant at cadet run practice; it would be a clean sweep, no witnesses. She wasn’t too worried about the legality; under the current laws a shrunken male was no longer considered human and had no rights. But the legality of actively shrinking someone was unclear, so it would be best if there were no witnesses. It would be a freak accident that she was legally protected in taking advantage of. Fortunately, the parade ground was on a remote part of campus, out of the range of prying eyes. But just in case, Rebecca convinced her friends Kim and Nadine to come along to act as lookouts.

 

Kim was a bully who enjoyed toying with the socially awkward boys on campus. The athletic red head enjoyed kickboxing and roller derby when she wasn’t out drinking with the girls. She had grown up in a rough area and was quite the hard-case.  "Nasty" Nadine was a special kind of bitch. Aggressively bisexual, she was an open sadist, having gone through dozens of boyfriends and girlfriends since Rebecca had known her. Nadine didn’t seem to have any hobbies other than sex, drugs and alcohol. Neither Kim or Nadine had taken her plan seriously but being good friends, they naturally had her back. As the week dragged on and Rebecca found herself frequently distracted thinking up things she could do to the cadets.

 

Finally, the big day came and she found herself feeling particularly devious. It was going to be hellishly humid Georgia day, with a high in the 90°s, but she was going to dress warm.


Rebecca’s underwear was all thin and lacy, so she borrowed a set of the durable grey cotton panties Amy wore to training. The only pair she could find were in the dirty pile, left there since last weekend; they smelled foul and felt grimy but there were only a few noticeable stains. Perfect.


Her form fitting spandex shorts went over the underwear to help hold them tight, it was also going to make it much less breathable. Next, she squeezed into her favorite pair of bell bottom blue jeans she'd had since high school. They were severely undersized but the tight denim made a perfect camel toe, she took a moment to run a finger down her crease. She wore her favorite black T-shirt, it had FEMINIST across the front in big gold block letters on it.

She could already feel herself working up a sweat but decided to throw on a long Bohemian skirt. The thought of just how much worse it would make things for the cadets was starting to make her wet.