- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nadine takes some new toys home, its quite the stuffy ride.

The problem with shrinking a large group of men is what to do with them. Nadine could have easily stored them on her person but she didn't want to risk losing them just yet.

 

Her 1998 Chevy Metro was filled with trash, there should have been plenty of containers in the form of soft drink cups. But she had given Mandy a ride on Tuesday, Mandy had been forced to sit on the trash and as a result all the cups she could find had a tear in them.

 

The ash tray was out of the question, over flowing with spent cigarettes and the remains of more than a few joints.

 

That left her boots and the men were so small only 1 was needed. Nadine had owned these leather boots for several years having them passed down to her by another stripper as a gift. She routinely wore them when she stripped and often let other girls borrow them for their shows, they were well worn in and comfortable. Nobody ever wore socks with them, leaving the leather thoroughly saturated with the scent of feet.

 

Quite frankly they reeked, especially after a show when the moisture from the sweat revived the strength of older smells. She had worn them all night and now they were very ripe. Nadine giggled as she gently poured them down the mouth of the boot.

 

A kinder girl might have felt bad pouring the shrunken men into such a disgusting environment. For Nadine, the thought of keeping the tiny soldiers in boots that smelled so foul that Alice had once thrown up after smelling them made her giddy.

Inside the boot, men struggled to breath.  They could smell nothing but decades of accumulated women’s foot perspiration. In the well-worn indents caused by her soles the leather was still moist with sweat, wet enough to dampen their uniforms as they rolled through it. The boot was still warm from her presence and combined with her perspiration, it made the air so thick with humidity they could literally taste her foot on their tongues.

 

They were tossed about roughly as she entered car, the sound of the door slamming shut was felt almost as a body blow. Suddenly the boot tilted and they were rolled towards the heal. The dome light came on and they were greeted by the smiling face of their tormentor.

 

"Hiyah boys! or should I say ants?" she teased. "I bet it stinks in there, I'm almost gagging just talking to you. I'm Nadine and we are going to have a lot of fun together...well I will anyways"

 

Yells and shouts greeted her and she could faintly make out some profanity. They were more angry then scared but given time she would make them groveling scared little shits. Nadine was looking forward to make these defiant soldiers her bitch.

 

With a mischievous smile she spoke "Its a hot night and I bet you boys are thirsty. Puckering her lips she spit down directly into her boot, covering the little men. "Drink up, you’re going to need your strength" she laughed.

 

Inside the pool of spit the soldiers struggled. The thick saliva was difficult to move in, seeming to pull them back in. The sour, salty viscous fluid invaded their mouths, it tasted strongly of cigarettes and liquor. The only thing that saved them from drowning was the expansion of the spit pool. As it grew its thickness decreased, allowing them to breathe. But not before they were forced to swallow a sickening bellyful of the girl’s spit.

 

Nadine placed the boot on the floor of the passenger seat, displacing some trash. She positioned the mouth of the boot directly against the lower vent. While the A/C didn't work the cars heater was still going strong, Nadine cranked it to max and flipped the setting to foot warming.

 

She cranked down the window and lit a cigarette, enjoying the cool night air on her face and the warmth of the heater on her feet. It was such a nice night she decided to take the long way home, tacking on an extra 30 minutes to the hour-long drive.

 

She walked in her apartment and set her boot on the coffee table. She could hear Mandy taking a shower, Mandy often worked out late at the campus 24-hour gym. It was hot, the landlord still hadn't fixed the A/C, fans roared away blowing warm air about. Already sweating, Nadine lit up a joint and took a long drag, looking down onto her little boot prisoners.

 

The soldiers were making a pathetic attempt to climb the side. They were ill equipped; their tiny combat knives couldn't pierce the soft leather and so a human pyramid of sorts had formed. The man on top of the pyramid was trying to throw a grappling hook up to the top but he stood no chance.

Nadine cupped the mouth of the boot and exhaled into it, filing it with pot smoke. The pyramid collapsed and the tiny men seemed to be disoriented. With the joint in her mouth, she poured them into the palm of her hand and pinched up grappling hook guy.

 

She stomped over to Mandy's snake habitat where her female boa constrictor sunned under a lamp. Placing grappling hook guy in front of the snake she held her palm up to the glass so the rest of the men could see.

 

The snake tasted the air with its tongue, the prey vaguely tasting like its master. The morsal offered wasn't even a snack, normally she wouldn't have bothered with something so small but it was right in front her snout. Lazily she snatched the tiny man in her mouth, bringing him back she swallowed. His tiny squirms were briefly pleasurable before her powerful muscles pulled him deeper. "Food should behave" the snake thought briefly before resuming her nap, the lump of the still living tiny slowly making its way through her digestive tract.

 

"Alright you shits" Nadine sneered. "I want you to pile up all your weapons, backpacks, equipment...everything but your uniforms, if you don’t, I've got a tarantula in my room that I'm sure is hungry"

 

Nadine didn't own a tarantula, being deathly afraid of spiders. But she figured the only thing scarier than a snake at that size would be a spider. He bluff worked and the men quickly piled their equipment to avoid her wrath.

She poured them back in the boot, and tossed their equipment towards a trash can, missing completely. She wanted to make sure there were no further attempts at escape. Outside the bathroom was the dirty laundry pile. She grabbed from the top, Mandy’s panties and socks were soaked with her sweat and still warm to the touch, she grabbed a pair of Alice's panties for good measure.

 

Nadine tilted the boot, gathering the men in the heel. She placed Mandy's panties gusset side down on top of the little pile, followed by her sweaty socks. To top it all off she threw in a few of Alice's panties. This pinned the tiny men under tremendous weight.

 

The smell of sweaty socks blended in with the existing foot smell but the dirty panties brought with them a strong ass smell that made them gag. But another scent worked its magic on the tiny men’s minds. The men were being pressed into Mandy's panties, forced to breathe through them like a giant mask. The scent of her pussy was baked into this material, in spite of their fear and disgust the men grew aroused.

 

"Sleep tight boys" Nadine cooed before folding over the top of the boot. She yawned and headed off to bed to sleep.